It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney's BC Is A Fake

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
WOW! you kids have rascism on the brain. Whats wrong with you folks. This day and age a politician is torn apart no matter his skin color because the volatility of government right now. Can we get some serious debate going besides the "he is black" "he is white" standard response when you got nothing better to post.

"Snip" every one of your post that ive read in multiple threads makes me think you have a blind hatred to white folks you might want to get some help before it drives you mad.

The controversy about BC's has nothing to do with race its because these guys have different backgrounds and have had their origins traced to outside the USA. A patriot stands for America and the constitution even when its not popular. Bravo Birthers !! Thanks for standing up for our rights to maintain a legitimate president and defending the constitution.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Shaiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

Yeah it's not at all like anybody who disagrees with you and backing up the reasons why with facts being called shills for the government.

Must be nice to live in such a narrowly defined false dichotomy.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by Shaiker

Yeah it's not at all like anybody who disagrees with you and backing up the reasons why with facts being called shills for the government.

Must be nice to live in such a narrowly defined false dichotomy.

I agree with you that facts are nice. However neither side has showed anything substancial to prove anything otherwise it would be labeled hoax or a legitimate issue. Why is it not labeled Hoax if it should be? Evidence would be better than proclaimming he is black or white is the reason behind the skepticism in their birth certificates.I havnt labeled anyone a shill for the governement.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Shaiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

In mainstream society it's pretty much a dead issue.

it's only an occasional flare up that gets some attention.

Arpaio was only the latest flare up, but he only did it to try to distract the people from the civil suit the feds are bringing against him tomorrow.

I believe that if it weren't for the Feds case, that he wouldn't have even brought up the issue at all.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Oh you mean like the media coverage of the darfur slaughters where it is a dead issue because it wasnt any benefit to the mainstream to cover it?
Wish more sheriffs were like that guy at least we wouldnt turning murderers loose due to overcrowding.

Instead of getting mad just tell birthers there is no evidence to "100 % beyond a doubt" to substantiate legitimacy or not and leave it at that?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

No. Because there is real evidence to show them wrong.

They just ignore it.

And Arpaio's no hero. He's just another bully and a criminal hiding behind the law to suit his own ends.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hey look, a modern printed Certificate of Live Birth for Romney, too. Not the original BC...because that's just how it's done now. The state has the data on record and they print a new one for you when you request it.

This whole BC thing has been a ridiculous story from day one.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

If this were proved beyond a shadow of doubt then the issue would be moved to hoax a long time ago right?
Why hasnt it been must be an oversight of the mods to let the hoax continue to go on right?

Maybe in itself it would have been labeled hoax by now, but in correlation to all the other mysterious foreshadowng Obama's life it gains legitimacy?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Nice catch ESC - I laughed out loud when I read that...Jesus, we really are in a Broadway play that was written by Matt Stone and Trey Parker...

CJ

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
What a crock of total bull-$#!7!

Obamas birth certificate has been PROVEN, PROVEN, PROVEN, PROVEN, to be fake!

Why all the, "You are a racist!" crap?

I could care less if he was silver with pink stripes - he has no solid past, no solid birth certificate, and the only thing that is solid about him is his total hate of the constitution of the united states.

Humph - open your eyes people.
edit on 18-7-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

Go ahead and keep your opinion about his BC, but "proven" x4 for something that clearly isn't proven? The county-issued "certified copy" I have of my BC, since the original is long gone, is all the proof I have, and my great-grandparents emigrated to the U.S. from 1870-1895. I'm a 4th generation American Citizen, but by the standards of birthers (video proof from multiple news sources of the birth, 36 notaries on each document, DNA evidence of bodily fluids from the hospital room where the birth took place, tracing of the source of the ink used on the documents to verify its authenticity, use of a time machine for personal witness by each and every birther, plus the Lord God himself coming down to declare it to be true) - my BC is fake, because I have less eviden e than Obama, as do a large percentage of legitimate-citizen Americans.

So again, what I see as your fantasies, you are welcome to your belief and opinion, but don't besmirch the very concept of "proof" with these flimsy lunatic-fueled nonsense rants.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

Dude, Sherrif Joe said SO! So did Jerome Corsey! And that one crazy lady! Just accept it.

CJ

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The OP's birth certificate is a fake.

See? Anyone can make accusations about anyone. Doesn't make it true.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

A person from Kenya is a "Kenyan"

What is spelt "Keynesians" which doesn't have to do with economics?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

reply to post by The Sword

Romney can't be white though, because his father's Hispanic.

So some birthers are asking for him to release his bc.

Because you see, his father is actually a Naturalized citizen, and not a Natural Born Citizen.

So, by birther logic, Romney can't be eligible to run for President because he is not a Natural Born Citizen.

His father doesn't have to be Natural Born. He just has to be naturalized at the time of Romney's birth and then if his mom was too, then Romney is Natural Born. Now do you understand?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Shaiker

In mainstream society it's pretty much a dead issue.

it's only an occasional flare up that gets some attention.

Arpaio was only the latest flare up, but he only did it to try to distract the people from the civil suit the feds are bringing against him tomorrow.

I believe that if it weren't for the Feds case, that he wouldn't have even brought up the issue at all.

Of course you know this because Ed Schulze and Chris Matthews said so....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

reply to post by jheated5

But according to birthers, being a natural born citizen is absolutely dependent upon where a person's father is born, and if he is not born on the continental United States sans Alaska and Hawaii, then he can't be a NAtural Born citizen.

You must be late to the Birther Party! You haven't got the basic premise right. The issue with Barack is that his father was NEVER a US Citizen. If you are going to talk about what the Birthers believe, then you have to actually know what it is they believe.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Don't know if this was already touched on, but the Romney family is quite familiar with presidential birth certificate controversy:

The birth certificate has a visible reminder of a more legitimate “birther” controversy — efforts by Romney’s father to run for president despite being born in Mexico. George Romney was granted American citizenship because his parents were U.S. citizens — but Democrats in Congress preempted his run by questioning his eligibility.

His father ran against Nixon for the Republican nomination in 1968.

link abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Mitt Romney was in a serious car accident while he was in France evading the draft. The wife of the president of his 'mission' was killed; she was sitting next to him in a small Citroen that had six people crammed into it. Mitt was driving and was PRONOUNCED DEAD AT THE SCENE by the first officer on site, who wrote in Mitt's passport, 'Il est mort'. He was in a coma for 2-3 days and reportedly took over a year to recover. His wife-to-be, Anne, said that after he got back from France, he 'was a different person'.

Now he can't seem to remember having bullied that kid in high school, and just chuckles off the bit about liking to impersonate a police officer and pulling people over. Not just friends, some of whom were in on the prank, but apparently random people. This is a felony, but hey, it was all in good fun.

Take a look at the Project Camelot interviews with Bob Dean where he describes that the CIA has human cloning capabilities and it only takes a year to grow a clone from a cell to an adult of any needed age.

Put 2 and 2 together, and at the least, you have a presidential candidate who is memory impaired from having his brain slosh up and back in it's casing enough to cause a three day long coma.. Or perhaps he's just a liar.
At the most, you have a perfect opportunity for whoever is really running things to substitute prankster Mitt for a thoroughly mind-controlled copy.

Take a good long look at that guy. He doesn't age naturally and he doesn't move naturally either. It's not a fake birth certificate you have to worry about. The man is a fake.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Open_Minded Skeptic

Originally posted by NeoVain
There ARE substantial proof in the case of Obamas BC

Bull#. There is precisely ZERO credible evidence indicating anything wrong with Obama's BC.

Seriously? Could you be underneath Obama's desk doing special favors some more? This is the 21st century...look at how much crap is faked. Stop being an Obamabot and learn to make decisions for yourself.

Either way...if Romney's BC is fake, Im still not voting for either of them. If the republicans cant pick a decent candidate again....count me out

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

ha just about to reply with this also. and while we are at it alot of people we refer to as 'hispanic' or 'latino' are in fact caucasian.
not that any of this really matters, but we do love our classifications, just so that when we desire, we can know who is 'other' and who is us.
'us/them' or is that 'we/they' guess it just depends on what game you are actually trying to play.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join