It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney's BC Is A Fake

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

No, you moved the layers around to make it look like a jumbled mess. Blatant dis-info. The layers argument is just flat out wrong and is made by people who have no clue about digital imaging. It actually makes me laugh.

edit on 18-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pushmepullu

I think he has a chance because Obama is very unpopular right now.

Half the statyes in the union sued him for Obamacare.

The economy is not recovering.

Unemployment rate is double that of FP Bush's.

He steps on Arizona and won't do anything about illegal immigration and is indeed offering a form of amnesty to some illegal immigrants.

He won't do anything about the fraudulent practices of Wallstreet.

Just to name a few things that are making him very unpopular.

But he might get a second term, if he decides to run. As far as I know, he hasn't declared if he's going to run or not. Most of what is going around is just a rumor.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Who cares! The Rothschild’s have ran this # since 1913...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

No, you moved the layers around to make it look like a jumbled mess. Blatant dis-info. The layers argument is just flat out wrong and is made by people who have no clue about digital imaging. It actually makes me laugh.

But why were the layers there in the first place? Even a scan won't produce layers that I'm aware of.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Is that why Obama has a truth team? So that people can try to discredit others who point out the obvious and do a terrible job at it to boot?

BTW how much are they paying you?

link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Half the statyes in the union sued him for Obamacare.

Primarily states with GOP dominated state gov't. As members of the Gang Of Pricks, they are following marching orders.

The economy is not recovering.

Directly traced to the behavior of the GOP dominated Congress.

Unemployment rate is double that of FP Bush's.

The US economy is a large thing, with inertia. Bush ruined it. It will take a while for it to recover. Also, this is a direct result of the behavior of the GOP dominated Congress.

He steps on Arizona and won't do anything about illegal immigration and is indeed offering a form of amnesty to some illegal immigrants.

Starting to get to a place that makes sense here. The Arizona state gov't needs a good stepping on, however, and the amnesty offered is to people who are here due to being born here, and are solid, contributing citizens. The kind of people this country needs.

He won't do anything about the fraudulent practices of Wallstreet.

Now you're talking! Obama needs a good slap for this one indeed.

Just to name a few things that are making him very unpopular.

He is far from perfect, but consider the alternatives. Ready to go back to the Bush policies? Start a few more wars, raise the level of gov't corruption to even greater heights? Give the 1% a few more tax breaks? Have us middle class types bend over one more time?

He's actually pretty well considered, in spite of the non-stop GOP propaganda machine, which flat out lies about 99% of the time...

link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

i am sure he will run for a second term. while i don't believe he will lose to romney, whoever is sworn in will be just as despicable as the last dozen or so.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

I can answer that for you. He's just gonna claim that smart scanners have character recognition software that separates scanned images to layers. Which is complete BS by the way because if that were true then illustrator as well as other programs would recognize the characters..yeah but it doesn't because that is BS and so is this birth certificate.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Romney's birth certificate evokes his father's controversy

YouTube

Mitt Romney explained his Hispanic heritage. The Republican candidate recognized he is not truly a Mexican-American because although his father was born in Mexico, his grandparents are of American descent.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by jheated5

But according to birthers, being a natural born citizen is absolutely dependent upon where a person's father is born, and if he is not born on the continental United States sans Alaska and Hawaii, then he can't be a NAtural Born citizen.

Is that what the birthers say is the definition of a Natural Born Citizen? Here's a quick definition from Wikipedia,

en.wikipedia.org...

The Constitution does not define the phrase natural-born citizen, and various opinions have been offered over time regarding its precise meaning. A 2011 Congressional Research Service report stated

The weight of legal and historical authority indicates that the term “natural born” citizen would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship “by birth” or “at birth,” either by being born “in” the United States and under its jurisdiction, even those born to alien parents; by being born abroad to U.S. citizen-parents; or by being born in other situations meeting legal requirements for U.S. citizenship “at birth.” Such term, however, would not include a person who was not a U.S. citizen by birth or at birth, and who was thus born an “alien” required to go through the legal process of “naturalization” to become a U.S. citizen.[1]

So with that, Mitt was born in Mexico but was an American citizen upon birth, I think, because his parents are American citizens. His family (grandparents included who were also US citizens) had been living in Mexico living the Mormon life up until the Mexican Revolution drove them away from their homes and back to America. And I think they were living in Mexico because the USA has a problem with having more than 1 wife whereas Mexico doesn't give a #.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Um I don't like Obama and have made anti-Obama threads. How much do they pay you to post propaganda dis-info against him? Two can play that game.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I don't know, I still have to fill out my paperwork and file this under green job.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

Optical character recognition, usually abbreviated to OCR, is the mechanical or electronic conversion of scanned images of handwritten, typewritten or printed text into machine-encoded text. It is widely used as a form of data entry from some sort of original paper data source, whether documents, sales receipts, mail, or any number of printed records. It is crucial to the computerization of printed texts so that they can be electronically searched, stored more compactly, displayed on-line, and used in machine processes such as machine translation, text-to-speech and text mining. OCR is a field of research in pattern recognition, artificial intelligence and computer vision.

en.wikipedia.org...

A birth certificate is printed on special paper to prevent easy forgery. Hence why all the pixelation around the letters. It's a REALLY simple concept. It can fail on it own even without security paper as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well, after a quick bit or research I found that a PDF scan will produce many layers visible when opened in illustrator. Learned something new today I did

ETA Realspoke...You posted as I was posting but I got the drift after poking around online

edit on 18-7-2012 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If Romney's middle name was Bin Laden and Mittens himself was brown, this would be a different thread everyday.

Even Arpaio would jump in on this one.

Race need not be an issue all the time of course. That said, when you have a first mixed president with a name of Hussein, you'd have to be blind to not sense racism. It's right there! In Kenya!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

I find it interesting that you would say that.
Pull the race card much?
There was never a real investigation into Obummers missing documents. Get real . And any time It is brought up in this forum the Obummer clones come out like a pack of rabied dogs to defend their leader.
Although by the defination of natural born citizen I have nev er thought that Romney nor Obummer were elidgable. Just my two cents.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

What are you folks babbling about? All the BC's for politicians are fake. Why? Cause they don't hand them out in hell.

:lol The most reasonable statement about fake birth certificates I've heard so far. I think you're on to something!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I read your definition of natural born citizen and it's a good one. As good as any... Since I personally believe Obama was born in Hawaii and this big shell game has to do with other details on that document, it's a moot point to my personal thinking.

In a national sense though, well.. This thing is a total mess. We went over this quite a bit as a side thing in my Poli-Sci course this past semester and I was shocked to learn...(should have read it all, I know) the Constitution just uses the phrase. It's not defined there. The Super Court has not had a direct case so they can define it. Basically, it's pretty much what you say there, but only because we all generally agree........but not everyone does, and there is the mess.

Funny thing....the law. Belief, Opinions, Sensible actions or just what plain fits doesn't matter. Even truth is irrelevent in the end, in a court. In this case? The Constitution is one big legal document and they slipped on defining something really really big. After Obama is out....perhaps we need to see about correcting a few things about the vetting process for high office and let someone...anyone..actually have charge of seeing it gets done.

My other shock? There is absolutely no one in this nation with the job of verifying a single thing about anyone running for President. I don't know about Congress, I didn't examine that branch for the same thing. President though? Each of them is qualified because the party said they are...and that is literally the ONLY point where that question is even addressed in a consistent way.

Don't fix for Obama...fine. Fix it for future generations.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
lol @ Mitt not considering himself Mexican American, white folks would be all over his ass if he did

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Nonono, this is not how it works. Claiming something is fake without substantial proof, if futile. There ARE substantial proof in the case of Obamas BC, however regarding Mitt Romneys, everything seems to be in order thus far, someone claiming stupid # like this without any evidence whatsoever is just really STUPID, or trying to confuse the ignorant in an attempt to divert attention from the real matters.

Yes yes...everything is order...you looked at the Birth Certificate...Romney's skin has the correct pigment...everything is just fine here.

No need to look any further guys...Romney is white....hell...we didn't need to see it in the first place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join