It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

You must have missed about two pages worth of arguments and a 'hole other thread, where I outlined that having a Birth Certificate makes you a second class 14th amendment slave citizen; which is NOT a Natural-Born citizen. The term 'natural-born' referred to the original State Citizens, or Sovereigns. Not because they were born here; but because they were considered freemen and not property.

Due to capitis deminutio maxima; having a birth certificate renders you as a slave or property. That's where they get the term 'collateral damage' in a war..

Way to fall off the common sense wagon...
edit on 22-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges
reply to post by flyswatter

Hawaii stated his BC is there, and is valid. They are the authority on this, and no, we cant see it.

And they still refuse to go on official record and say this under oath.

This one little act, which in all honesty is completely trivial if they have nothing to hide, would clear up this entire drama.

PRIMA FACIE EVIDENCE.

It doesn't exist and the entire reason that a summary judgement is given is to end frivolous lawsuits that are as ridiculous as YOU claim the lawsuits questioning his legitimacy are.
It's soooooo easy.

Prima facie means on the face.

It is evidence so blatantly obvious that a judgement is rendered without a freaking trial.

No one can explain this.

No one.

The best you deathers can do is sling insults and point to Hawaiian officials who are doing everything possible to convince people that he is legit, but without doing the one thing that would prove beyond any doubt that he is legit.

Whatever.

Sad and weak.
edit on 22/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

Difference is that I'm not pretending to explain why they wont do this or that. I dont have an explanation for everything, neither do you. Nobody does. What I said about this is factually correct - Hawaii said he was born there, and they said that his BC is valid. Be it pro-Obama or anti-Obama, those two things are not disputable.

I dont know how it would go down if they were in court. At this point, all I know is that they dont have to go to court with it if they choose not to, because there is no requirement for it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by spoor

BECAUSE BY INSINUATING OBAMA HAS A BIRTH CERTIFICATE; YOU ARE INSINUATING HE IS A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN!!!!

Can you really be that dense or obtuse? You quite literally shot yourself in the face with that remark.

Which is NOTHING remotely close to saying that having a birth certificate makes you natural born.

Where are you getting hung up here?
I am a resident of NY state as can be proven by my driver's license.
That does not mean I am saying that having a DL makes you a citizen of NY state.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

What if we want to take them to court for crimes against humanity in Africa? If they send a DoD goon on TV to say; "No we never killed anybody there."

Does that mean they shouldn't go to court where evidence could be presented in a fair and unbiased trial against them, so that they may adequately rebut themselves?

We can't think because they are officials we can't hold them accountable to things.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

reply to post by habitforming

Except none of them have even been to court.

SHOW ME WHERE THEY REFUSED as you stated.

I am not going to let you play your little post filibuster game with me. Answer the question or admit you lied about it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Please let me refer you to this thread -> www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can see you have some catching up to do.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

No. It needs to be looked into by We The People, who are the same People who hired him in the first place...

I am one of those people and I have looked into it and I know you are wrong.
Now what?

link   

Show me a court case where the Hawaiian official who signed his birth certificate presented it.

Or else admit that you are lying.

link   

So you are the only person allowed to say whether or not this deserves looking into? Way to get an ego..

link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges

Birther lie.
Please show where any of them have refused to testify under oath.

Testifying under oath would satisfy this whole dilemma.

No one has done this.

Plenty of opportunity has been given.

PLENTY.

Show me where anyone refused to.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Show me where they did.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Difference is that I'm not pretending to explain why they wont do this or that. I dont have an explanation for everything, neither do you. Nobody does. What I said about this is factually correct - Hawaii said he was born there, and they said that his BC is valid. Be it pro-Obama or anti-Obama, those two things are not disputable.

I dont know how it would go down if they were in court. At this point, all I know is that they dont have to go to court with it if they choose not to, because there is no requirement for it.

That is it.

They won't do it.

It has not been PROVEN that he is legit.

He has won on a technicality.

If only the other deathers could be so honest and just come to grips with the fact that he has NOT been proven to be natural born.
Everyone keeps pointing to Hawaii, but what they are saying is totally meaningless.

I will tell you what they can do to satisfy this whole charade of Barry's and NOT have to testify.

All they have to do is provide the court with a certified copy of his long form BC.

THAT IS IT.

It is so freaking easy and yet they refuse to do it.

WHY????????

Oh snap, because they don't have to.

I love how people so willingly bow down to the wishes of Big Brother.
People are questioning his legitimacy and ALL Barry and Hawaii has to do is provide a certified copy of his BC and no one will do it.

The easiest and most direct solution.

Let me repeat that.

The easiest and most direct solution.

And Barry has his lawyers running people in circles.
What a freaking joke.
If you can't see it, then too bad.
You get the government that you deserve.
edit on 22/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Please let me refer you to this thread -> www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can see you have some catching up to do.

You cannot show me where anyone refused so you try and distract me with another thread?
That is pretty weak.

So we can declare that one another birther lie and I do not even have to open that other thread.
Thanks!

No one ever refused to testify about this and birthers made it up out of desperation.
Admitted.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I assure you; I have looked further into it than you, and can conclude that having a Birth Certificate makes you nothing but INELIGIBLE for President.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Check what post I am replying to..That was a totally ignorant post on your part. I did not attempt to distract you with another thread; I am showing you why this whole BC controversy really exists. It's not about being born in Kenya; it's about by having one you make yourself a 14th amendment slave citizen who has civil rights that were awarded to them after the civil war. You must be a freeman, or Sovereign to be President.

Since the American people can never find out this truth about the BC; that is why they create forgeries to go along with the sham they created...

If you can't wrap your head around that; I have no idea what to tell you.

Furthermore, unless something you have to say directly impacts my rebuttals as evidence, other than shouting at people to prove what you won't; then I have nothing further to say to you.

I can rebut you all day; however unlike you I probably don't get paid to do it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Show me where anyone refused to.

In court in New Jersey.

His internet copy long form BC was entered into evidence and Barry's own lawyer argued that it was invalid.

His long form BC was requested by the plaintiffs.

And instead of providing a certified copy or testifying under oath, the state of Hawaii stated that according to their state law, they didn't have to do either.
The lawyers requested that the judge order this and Barry's lawyer argued that he didn't have to prove that he is a natural born citizen under New Jersey law to be on the ballot.

And the judge agreed.

Although it says in the US Constitution that he has to be a natural born citizen.

Here is a video.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Show me a court case where the Hawaiian official who signed his birth certificate presented it.

Or else admit that you are lying.

Huh?
Lying about what?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I can rebut you all day; however unlike you I probably don't get paid to do it.

CLASSIC!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

So you are the only person allowed to say whether or not this deserves looking into? Way to get an ego..

No, I am just trying to get you to say one thing that makes sense.
We all need to agree to trust whomever is going to look into it.
So far you have ruled out anyone in government and you just pointed out how "we the people" does not work.
Now what?

Hey, you kids go crazy, I am going out for a while. Try not to wreck the place.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Huh?
Lying about what?

The play stupid defense.
Funny.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join