It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
In the first 30 seconds of the video, Obama admitted that he was born in Kenya

Good grief, Obama was showing how silly birthers actually are, and you fell for it! It was a joke, son!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Mind quoting the rest of me before you pick and choose what you'd like?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Mind quoting the rest of me before you pick and choose what you'd like?

No, I only quote the very silly things you claim!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

A) Don't you ever call me son. I could care less about the Mods. I'm not your #ing son. I have one only one father and you aren't him.

B) Yeah easy to say it's a joke; any proof for that? What about Michelle's comment? I'm sure that was a joke too? Or what about his grandma? She was jacked up on opium or whatever other crazy # they smoke in Kenya wasn't she?

C) Okay let's say he has a Birth Certificate; He still isn't eligible due to capitis diminutio maxima...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

You cut off part of my sentence.

Please watch the full video before posting. And your arguments get less and less substantial with everyone that you make..All you can do is accuse people of lying without proving them wrong. Please watch the full video before posting. And your arguments get less and less substantial with everyone that you make..All you can do is accuse people of lying without proving them wrong. Obama's Lawyers represent both him and the State of Hawaii in defending the position that his birth certificate is legit. By saying under Hawaiian state law they are not required to swear it under oath or present a birth certificate; they are refusing to do so.

This is what a real birth certificate looks like

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not that bright green piece of trash copy.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

During Obama's Senate campaign, Alan Keyes brought up the topic of him being born in Kenya; Obama said "So what I'm running for Illinois Senator, not the Presidency."

Was that a joke too? He would obviously know that 'birthers' would use this as fuel saying that he admitted it so I find it quite unlike that he would add more fuel to a fire he is trying to maintain. # doesn't make sense.
edit on 22-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

This is what a real birth certificate looks like

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not that bright green piece of trash copy.

How silly are you? Obama was not born in Louisiana, he was born in Hawaii so why do you think a Hawaiian birth certificate looks like one from Louisiana?

www.google.com.au...:en-GB
fficial&prmd=imvnsu&source=lnms&tbm =isch&sa=X&ei=XMsLUILEAsSOiAekgZXcBA&ved=0CFcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=901

shows that not all birth certificates look the same.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

/facepalm

Okay..Let's say he does have a Birth Certificate. Due to Capitis Diminutio Maxima; a slave can not be president. Now lets see you prove that wrong.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

See unlike you I realize that by not having a certificate makes you eligible; yet you still think that having one does. Which is doing more damage to yourself than the 'birthers' are doing. At least they are on the right track; they just don't know why he doesn't have one.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Show me the law for "Capitis Diminutio Maxima". Protip, we've seen this nonsense before. It's a childrens story. A myth.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Due to Capitis Diminutio Maxima; a slave can not be president. Now lets see you prove that wrong.

Ah, now your racism comes out - As Obama is black, you think that he should be a slave....

You are sick.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Oh is it?

Since when do you spell your name in all capital letters? Never; and I will declare you a liar if you say you do. Nobody does, because that is not what proper grammar codes dictate. The only papers you get in such form are documents from the government. Please tell me why your car title looks exactly like your birth certificate? Even the name of the Car is spelled in all capital letters. It is not a myth.

en.wikipedia.org...

The greatest, capitis deminutio maxima, involved the loss of liberty, citizenship, and family (e.g. being made a slave or prisoner of war).

en.wikipedia.org...

The Constitution founded a Republic; not a democracy...Who else was Republic?

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

You are about as ignorant as a box of rocks...

The greatest, capitis deminutio maxima, involved the loss of liberty, citizenship, and family (e.g. being made a slave or prisoner of war).

en.wikipedia.org...

How in any way is that a reference to his skin color, if he has a Birth Certificate with his name spelled in all capital letters that denominates capitis deminutio maxima? Hell I'm Irish/Scottish, but the world conveniently forgets about how we were enslaved.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Capitis deminutio (lit. "decrease of head") is a term used in Roman trials

Obama is now a presiden of ancient rome? Well I guess that puts a twist into it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Capitis deminutio (lit. "decrease of head") is a term used in Roman trials

Obama is now a presiden of ancient rome? Well I guess that puts a twist into it.

Just when you though birthers and their silly claims could not get any sillier,, they come up with a surprise and do get even sillier!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Click on the link for Roman trials and see where it takes you.

en.wikipedia.org...

What form of government did Rome operate under?

A republic..

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

What form of government did Rome operate under?

A republic..

And that has what to do with anything? What are you on about? You make no sense at all!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I can quite clearly tell now, that you are a backseat driver that rides the coattails of others arguments. Sad thing is his rebuttal wasn't even correct.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Because the constitution founded a republic not a democracy, therefore bits of Roman law would be incorporated into our system, just like little bits of influence from Greece's Democracy did.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Your own source:

Roman law today

Today, Roman law is no longer applied in legal practice

So where is that law again? Quote it or shut up with this nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join