It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by habitforming

All you can do is laugh about it? Please show me your birth certificate or any other that is written in lower case letters just like you are supposed to spell your name except for the first letters. You can't; because that's not how they create Birth Certificates. Obviously Reagan's is a fake. The registrar's signature on his was dated over 30 years after he was born. What do you call that?

Or the fact that the official registering of all Births as Birth Certificates on bank note paper just like his is supposedly done, was not put into official practice until after he was born..
edit on 22-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by habitforming

That is not my problem, that's yours. The video of the court case is exactly where the state of Hawaii and officials refused to testify under oath or producing a birth certificate; by citing Hawaii state law.

If you can't watch the video to find the proof, that's your problem. I provided what was asked of me.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Keep ignoring more and more facts that point to Obama not having a BC; and is just pretending to present one to keep up the charade.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
That is not my problem, that's yours. The video of the court case is exactly where the state of Hawaii and officials refused to testify under oath

more lies from you, no official from the state of Hawaii was even in court, so how could they refuse to testify then?

you get more confused in every post you make!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Please watch the full video before posting. And your arguments get less and less substantial with everyone that you make..All you can do is accuse people of lying without proving them wrong. Obama's Lawyers represent both him and the State of Hawaii in defending the position that his birth certificate is legit. By saying under Hawaiian state law they are not required to swear it under oath or present a birth certificate; they are refusing to do so.

I see you all are the ones confused by me; that's why you dropped the Capital letters argument..

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

You can see where her name is in all capital letters...

You know what else they fill out exactly like a birth certificate and spell in all capital letters?

The title to your car, good luck wrapping your head around that one.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

All you can do is accuse people of lying without proving them wrong.

You have been proven wrong - so which Hawaiian state official was in that court, and refused to testify?

none were, thus proving that you are lying again!
edit on 22-7-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

If you haven't watched the video than how was I proven wrong? They refused to show his birth certificate and they refused to testify under oath in the video citing Hawaii state law for not having to do so. Please tell me how this is a lie.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

If you haven't watched the video than how was I proven wrong? They refused to show his birth certificate and they refused to testify under oath in the video citing Hawaii state law for not having to do so. Please tell me how this is a lie.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

They refused to show his birth certificate and they refused to testify under oath in the video

care to name these "Hawaiian officials" that were present in the court?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Are you too dense to realize that Obama's lawyer represents the Hawaiian officials in defending his stance?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Last time the certificate was in question. The story was overshadowed by the Bin Laden fiasco.
This time we have the Denver murders.

Just saying........

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Unlike you Spoor, I watched the video. When asked to provide a Birth Certificate; Obama's laywer refused saying that it wasn't relevant and that they weren't required to under state law.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Unlike you Spoor, I watched the video. When asked to provide a Birth Certificate; Obama's laywer refused saying that it wasn't relevant and that they weren't required to under state law.

Where did I say they didnt do that? - oh, that claim is just something else you made up! Why did you make it up?

Also, you ignore the fact that they did not have to, nor did any othe presidential candidate...

And again, which Hawaiian state official was in the court and refused to testify like you claimed?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I'm done arguing with you.

Where did I say they didnt do that? - oh, that claim is just something else you made up! Why did you make it up?

Oh but you did. You and whoever else the guy I can't remember his name was; were bandying about saying that they never refused to show his certificate during a trial or that they never refused to testify under oath when both happened in this case.

The Hawaiian officials said that Obama is legitimate, and his lawyer is citing them for evidence; Therefore the Hawaiian officials are refusing to testify under oath and are refusing to release his birth certificate by citing the New Jersey laws saying it isn't required..

Yeah you really are that dense...Why don't you go accuse the appropriate people of lying. I have made nothing up. Unlike you I watched the video and am well aware enough of what it entitles.

Do you realize that by not releasing a birth certificate, and that by not testifying under oath; they are by default refusing to do both.

It's like if someone calls you a pedophile, and you don't concede or decline so; by default your silence is your confirmation.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Therefore the Hawaiian officials are refusing to testify under oath and are refusing to release his birth certificate by citing the New Jersey laws saying it isn't required..

and your lies continue - no Hawaiian official was there, so they never refused to testify under oath...

and you ignore these....
www.factcheck.org...
www.whitehouse.gov...

Why don't you go accuse the appropriate people of lying.

I have, and shown again in this thread that you are telling lies here!

Do you realize that by not releasing a birth certificate,

They have, see above. But you are so blinded by your hatred for Obama that you refuse to see the. It is called Obama derangement syndrome!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

What do you have to say about this?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

In the first 30 seconds of the video, Obama admitted that he was born in Kenya, and later Michelle stated that when they took a trip to Africa and visited his home place of Kenya...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Both of the documents you produced are not actual Birth Certificates, they are copies. Also FactCheck : Birth Certificates aren't made like that.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Both of the documents you produced are not actual Birth Certificates, they are copies.

That silly statement show you know nothing at all about birth certificates - they are ALL copies, if you had bothered to actually read the one you displayed here you would have seen that it is a copy....

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join