It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Let me make an example out of that comment by the way..

When you go into court, and you testify that something is the truth, they make you do so under oath. Why? Because otherwise they would have no idea if you are telling the truth or not. Telling a lie is not a crime; but under oath it's perjury because you have sworn to tell the truth.

It's the same thing. When we question them about something like this, they should be swearing under oath just like they'd have to if they were registering it as a valid argument in a court like they are trying to imitate doing.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges
And instead of just proving with prima facie evidence that he is, in fact, a naturalized US citizen, Barry's lawyers use technicalities

What are you babbling about now? Obama is NOT a naturalised US citizen, he is a naturally born US citizen, as the Prima facie evidence of his Birth Certificate, as certified by the state of Hawaii shows.

birthers are getting desperate now, as the courts have thrown out all their silly claims about Obama!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

When you go into court, and you testify that something is the truth, they make you do so under oath. Why? Because otherwise they would have no idea if you are telling the truth or not. Telling a lie is not a crime; but under oath it's perjury because you have sworn to tell the truth.

Classic!!

These deathers either can't process this idea or they are collecting a paycheck sitting in front of a computer typing talking points.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

What are YOU babbling about?? Please tell me how having a Birth Certificate makes you a natural-born citizen when it didn't even exist when the term natural-born citizen was made, nor did it exist when the Constitution was written.. You know less about the law than you are assuming others of knowing.. Such distasteful attitude around here...The way you sling the word 'Birther' at people who have different ideas than you; you might as well be calling them Jews or other offensive things..

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
Please tell me how having a Birth Certificate makes you a natural-born citizen

I see you are having more reading comprehension problems - where did I say having a BC makes you a natural born citizen?

Why keep making things up?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

reply to post by habitforming

That is the point.

Obama has never released an official copy of his birth certificate.

What do you mean by "released?"
Released to whom and how?

If he did then these lawsuits would be dismissed in summary judgement.

This is because a legit copy of his long form birth certificate would be admitted as prima facie evidence.
This has never happened.

They have all been dismissed. What are you talking about?

And according to Barry's handlers, this will never happen.
This is by far the easiest recourse to the truth, but yet no lawsuit has been dismissed in summary judgement due to prima facie evidence.

You do realize that it is those judges that dismissed the cases, not any of Obama's "handlers" right?
No of course you do not because you live in a fantasy world.

The best that anyone can do is post a link to Hawaiin officials stating that his BC is real.
But yet funny enough this does not meet the requirement for prima facie evidence.

You mean the best anyone can do for you. Obama has his BC and can show it to anyone he wants. You think because he has not handed it to you, he does not have one?

It has never been proven that he is a naturalized citizen.
It has never been proven that he is not a naturalized citizen.

No one knows.

Yes it has. The state of Hawaii and the Republican governor confirmed this a few times now.

And the people who supposedly do refuse to testify under oath, which would constitute prima facie evidence.

No one will address this.

The best that you deathers can do is blow smoke and create a fog of pointless arguments to try and distract people.
And if that doesn't work you start personally attacking people.
It's a tired technique and it is so obvious.
edit on 21/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

Deather?
Please explain that. I want at least something in this post to make sense.
All you did was call me names and accuse me of lying and then whine about personal attacks.
You are cute.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

BECAUSE BY INSINUATING OBAMA HAS A BIRTH CERTIFICATE; YOU ARE INSINUATING HE IS A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN!!!!

Can you really be that dense or obtuse? You quite literally shot yourself in the face with that remark.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Yes it has. The state of Hawaii and the Republican governor confirmed this a few times now.

The Government investigating the Government is taken as proof...

And you said we were cute.

That's like Monsanto funding a research team to say that their GMO's don't cause cancer and alter your DNA. Your common sense compass is so off kilter I'm surprised you could even find your way to the reply button.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

But yet they refuse to testify to this under oath.

Birther lie.
Please show where any of them have refused to testify under oath.
Wouldn't they be held in contempt of court by now?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

What are you babbling about now? Obama is NOT a naturalised US citizen, he is a naturally born US citizen, as the Prima facie evidence of his Birth Certificate, as certified by the state of Hawaii shows.

We don't know either way.

The birth certificates that he has released prove nothing.

BTW... by pointing out incidental errors in my sentences you are showing your desperation.

Prima facie evidence is admitted into a court of law.
Not one single BC has been entered into evidence in a court of law.
In fact, the one that was attempted was found to be INVALID.

The certification of the State of Hawaii means NOTHING if not under oath.

A short form BC is not substantial evidence to prove a prima facie case that he is a natural born citizen.

That is it.
That is all you got.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

The Government investigating the Government is taken as proof...

And you said we were cute.

That's like Monsanto funding a research team to say that their GMO's don't cause cancer and alter your DNA. Your common sense compass is so off kilter I'm surprised you could even find your way to the reply button.

Right and you want this looked into by....?
Ted Nugent?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Except none of them have even been to court. They just report in interviews on MSNBC; "We've reviewed the necessary documentation and can conclude that Obama was born in the State of Hawaii."

As far as I know; The Ortiz cat or whatever his name was the Judge simply threw the case out on account of the matter itself. As I have stated, becoming President is a Job Application, and We The People are the employers. If we demand you show us a Birth Certificate before we elect someone we know nothing about; you show us a Birth Certificate. If we demand to see your tax returns so we know whether you are a product of the Banksters; you show us a damn tax return.

link   

BECAUSE BY INSINUATING OBAMA HAS A BIRTH CERTIFICATE; YOU ARE INSINUATING HE IS A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN!!!!

You are very confused, and shouting also shows that you are confused. Who insinuated Obama had a birth certificate - you obviously do not know what insinuated even means!

Obama is a naturally born US citizen, as the courts have stated.

But somehow you ignore that fact

link   

No. It needs to be looked into by We The People, who are the same People who hired him in the first place...

link   

Birther lie.
Please show where any of them have refused to testify under oath.

Testifying under oath would satisfy this whole dilemma.

No one has done this.

Plenty of opportunity has been given.

PLENTY.

Every lawsuit that has been filed would have been dismissed by summary judgement due to prima facie evidence that has never been entered.
This is the easiest and most efficient way to win get a lawsuit dismissed and avoid a trial.

If the Hawaiian officials seem so concerned about convincing the people that he is legit then why not testify.

They will not testify.

Obama will not admit his BC into evidence in a court of law.

WHY???????

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Obama is a naturally born US citizen, as the courts have stated.

LIE after LIE after LIE.

All deather lies.

Show me a court case that has proven that he is a natural born citizen.

Show me the evidence.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

/facepalm

You really are that dense...

You just agreed with me that having a Birth Certificate does not make you a natural-born citizen. So if Obama is showing us a Birth Certificate; how can he be a natural born citizen?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

WHY???????

The simple answer is he has not had to - none of the silly court cases that birthers have put forward have required him to.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

WHY???????

The simple answer is he has not had to - none of the silly court cases that birthers have put forward have required him to.

So what is then.

Has he not had to prove that he is a natural born citizen or have the courts proven that he is a natural born citizen?
(I already know the answer. This is a rhetorical question)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

You just agreed with me that having a Birth Certificate does not make you a natural-born citizen.

I have a birth certificate, and am not a natural born citizen - in fact there is no such thing here!

You are very very confused, as shown by your posts here.

So if Obama is showing us a Birth Certificate; how can he be a natural born citizen?

Very easy, it shows he was born in Hawaii, so that makes him a natural born citizen.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join