It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Level Defector Divulges Sick Truth About " Holy Water" And Ashes For Ash Wednesday

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I know what you are about to read about the sinister truth about " Holy Water" and were those Ashes for Ash Wednesday will sound very incredible but if you read the following people's stories you will see that such things could be true.

Defector 1 Testimony:

www.insightsofgod.com...

I also visited a building made up of three
chambers : the “Black Room”, where victims are
executed ; the “Intermediate Room”, where the
victim is put into a press to extract the water from
its body. The water obtained this way transits
through Lucifer and is sent to the Pope, who has
it put into flasks. This is what is called “holy water
blessed by the Pope”. The victim’s body is then
transferred to the “Drying Room”, where it is
burned. The ashes will be added to those of Palm
Sunday’s, and will be used to anoint the foreheads
of the faithful on Ash Wednesday.
I remained underneath the earth for two
weeks, to familiarize myself with this environment,
then I regained the earth.

Defector 2 Testimony:

spiritlessons.com...

I then moved from the laboratories to the ‘dark room’ and ‘drying room’. The dark room is where they kill any disobedient member. They kill by first draining the person’s blood and then send the person to the machine room where he/ she will be ground to powder and then send the dust to the ‘sack room’ where they will be bagged and kept for the native doctors to collect for their charms. There were more things which are hard to explain in writing. Despite all these powers in me, I was not yet qualified to meet with Lucifer but only qualified to be his agent. All the same I was satisfied that I now had powers and could face, challenge and destroy things at will. Could there be any other powers any where I mused within my mind.

If you still think sick blood curdling things are done by these people who masquerade behind the vatican then listen to this interview with Svali where she talks about satanic rituals that she attended with other children under the Vatican. She was twelve years old when she went to this " very important" ceremony.

edit on 17-7-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

You are mistaken my friend. I have an Uncle who is a Catholic Priest...the holy water is normal water that is blessed by the parish priest.....pressed from sacrificial bodies you say....

The ashes in one local parish I know of, are from burnt palm fronds.

Des

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Now that's medieval stuff there.

I could believe that if it was still the past.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Well, Could be that some parishes use regular water and just pray over it and call it " holy water" whilst there are others that don't just use normal water and wait for it to come from some other special place. Maybe the church has to be part of the club to get it's water imported from elsewhere. I don't know how the whole thing works.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I am quite against the Catholic church, but this is rediculous. Pure garbage, no truth whatsoever. Holy water is nothing more than water "blessed" by the priest. The whole idea is stupid enough without making stuff up. Think of how many churches there are in the world, how many bodies would that requires? Like I said, pure garbage.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
Now that's medieval stuff there.

I could believe that if it was still the past.

I can believe that today, considering that the Vatican is sitting ontop of the Temple of Cybele and it is still accessible. Human sacrifice was part of Cybele worship. The Vatican and "St. Peter's Basilica" are just pagan temples that were renamed to "christianize" the pagan faith. In fact every cathedral in Rome and across Europe were just pagan temples taken over, they didn't destroy them. The Church of the "Holy Sepulchre" is not Christ's tomb, it is another pagan temple.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Well, You can always listen to the interview with Svali telling you what she actually witnessed at 12 years old at the ceremony that she attended under the Vatican. What did she say they did? They killed children. You still got a chance to find out the truth, while the internet is still here, anyway. Make the most of it while you can. The truth is plenty out there for a small window of time.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

If you still think sick blood curdling things are done by these people who masquerade behind the vatican then listen to this interview with Svali where she talks about satanic rituals that she attended with other children under the Vatican. She was twelve years old when she went to this " very important" ceremony.

Considering that there were cases were priests have been caught sacrificing virgins, the sexual abuse of boys, alcoholism, coverups of murders that the Vatican knew about and covered up, and the coverups of all the children sexually abused by homosexual pedophile priests in their black Mithra garb with the white collar, and the murders the Vatican and Anglican churches were both tied to of Mohawk Native American children in Canada, both Pope and Queen of England were implicated in those tortures and murders ranging from the early 1800's to the late 1960's when the last bodies were buried in mass graves and covered with dump truck loads of dirt. I wouldn't put a damn thing passed any of them.
edit on 17-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Dear lonewolf19792000,

We've had a few conversations in the past, and I must say I wouldn't have believed this of you. You can believe it still happening today? Not only is it an extraordinary claim without extraordinary evidence, it is without any evidence at all. As other posters have mentioned, it doesn't even make sense.

But if you're in a believing mood, here is a little more from the witness' story from the OP:

How I communicated with the invisible world :

Telephone communication was assured by means of an apparatus resembling a walkietalkie, but as small as a matchbox, or again with a magic chain which bore a cross. When one put the end of the cross in one’s mouth, one entered in contact with the invisible world. This same chain could kill people, if one struck them with it. Two days later, the people thus hit would die after a small bout of fever. One could also heal the sick by putting the chain around their neck.

Please, in the immortal words addressed to "Shoeless" Joe Jackson, "Say it ain't so, Joe."

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
talk about twisting svalis story, if they get water and ashes those ways its for their private rituals to lucifer.

the ashes in the church used by others is made form burnt palm leaves from the year before, and ther is a special mass where they bless oils to be use for sacramental use within that year.

Holy water is merely water blessed by a priest.

I don't doubt that the sic type of mindset of the Luciferian cult would stoop to these levels though for the so called 'added extra power" of those sacramentals used in their services.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EfficientP
reply to post by Destinyone

Well, Could be that some parishes use regular water and just pray over it and call it " holy water" whilst there are others that don't just use normal water and wait for it to come from some other special place. Maybe the church has to be part of the club to get it's water imported from elsewhere. I don't know how the whole thing works.

Actually all parishes I know basically use blessed tap water, and actually do sincerely consider it 'holy' after the blessing. Not one of those (roughly half a dozen) parishes are part of a 'special club, or engaged in anything nefarious.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

She sounds like she's lying..

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Dear lonewolf19792000,

We've had a few conversations in the past, and I must say I wouldn't have believed this of you. You can believe it still happening today? Not only is it an extraordinary claim without extraordinary evidence, it is without any evidence at all. As other posters have mentioned, it doesn't even make sense.

But if you're in a believing mood, here is a little more from the witness' story from the OP:

How I communicated with the invisible world :

Telephone communication was assured by means of an apparatus resembling a walkietalkie, but as small as a matchbox, or again with a magic chain which bore a cross. When one put the end of the cross in one’s mouth, one entered in contact with the invisible world. This same chain could kill people, if one struck them with it. Two days later, the people thus hit would die after a small bout of fever. One could also heal the sick by putting the chain around their neck.

Please, in the immortal words addressed to "Shoeless" Joe Jackson, "Say it ain't so, Joe."

With respect,
Charles1952

Sorry but, i looked into the Vatican on my own. I don't really care what the "defector" had to say. It's no accident that they have started making it into the spotlight. Lies will find you eventually, it may take 1700 years but they will find you out. Like why they enforce priests to be celibate when Yeshua never commanded celibacy, Christ said having a wife was a good thing and praying for the dead is not even biblical, nor is praying to the dead (Mary) and was a ritual of Mithrain priests.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You guys need to listen to the stuff coming from the high level ex-occultist, the ones who were into the spiritism type stuff like the guy who speaks in the video I'm gonna link. These are the ones who are familiar with what really goes on in the spirit world. Forget that New Age you hear on Coasttocoastam.Those people are selling positive thinking lies. If you really want the hardcore stuff that goes on in the spiritworld then listen to it straight from people who did it. The guy in this video is gonna reveal what he used to do back in his days. See, this is no joke.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

See, this is no joke.

NO? I have no love for the Vatican, but 'cmon! This is as funny as the guy who posted that holy water comes from the priests' semen and that's why seminaries are so named.

As for the above video, some people will say anything for their 15 minutes of fame, even if it's only the stupid 700 Club. BTW, I love the way the guy cringes when he talks about animal sacrifice to Satan, but animal sacrifice to Jehovah was common practice.

edit on 17-7-2012 by windword because: spelling & grammer

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

You guys need to listen to the stuff coming from the high level ex-occultist, the ones who were into the spiritism type stuff like the guy who speaks in the video I'm gonna link. These are the ones who are familiar with what really goes on in the spirit world. Forget that New Age you hear on Coasttocoastam.Those people are selling positive thinking lies. If you really want the hardcore stuff that goes on in the spiritworld then listen to it straight from people who did it. The guy in this video is gonna reveal what he used to do back in his days. See, this is no joke.

You guys need to hear about born again evangelists eating the flesh of some bloke called Jesus and drinking his blood, not to mention that very graphic, sadistic and bloodthirsty portrayal called 'The Passion' which one high-level evangelist called Mel Gibson directed. Gibson seemed to relish the way Jesus might have been mercilessly flayed, beaten to pulp and crucified, and millions of evangelists payed to watch. It's real hardcore sh!t, even by my standards. Is that what you're trying to push here?

See? We're not so different.
edit on 17-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Everyone skip to 8:30 in this video.

OMG.

And funny, the Lord never loses his good-natured, good-willed LOVING sense of humor and charm.

Totally awesome I don't care what else is in this thread.

And he was on a train hurtling in a bad direction. Guy like that might be able to eventually save everyone else on the train.. anything's possible. What glory be to the God of heaven and love, that man and his testimony. Freaky, and a little scary, until you recognize the framework of it, of him praying before sleep and then waking up, having had that experience in his rather vivid and most memorable of dreams.

He couldn't believe there was a cross in his hands! That's beautiful. And the response, of the devil being reduced to a baby in his power - nothing to say! LOL PERFECT!

Same hands who strangled the preacher and lifted him off the ground when he went for an alter call (in this case his dream hands to be precise!

Best testimony I've ever seen, and I don't care if it was on Pat Robertson's TV show either (don't really care for him all that much to be perfectly honest), it makes no difference.

Phew!

Praise Jesus for your authoritative universal cosmolgical POWER of your cross, the effect and result (first-last cause) of which can never be undone, expressed in simple, and pure, perfect, love.

Maybe love DOES conquor all after all eh?

It sure does I heard someone say in advance.. ! or maybe it was from the spirit..

Best Regards,

NAM
aka Bob (in all humility)

edit on 17-7-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I wonder if an X-Satanist/warlock/Santarian believes in vampires, 'cuz you know, crosses stave of vampires too! The guy said that he was raised in Santaria. All the Santarian folk I know are Catholic Christians.

edit on 17-7-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
All the Santarian folk I know are Catholic Christians.

Doesn't speak so highly for them I guess.. doesn't sound like a good mixture, all considered.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

So, what would you say to a Catholic Priest if you ran into one, oh, say at a social event....huh.

Would you spout this gibberish to him too.....or run like a scared little kid. Run, my bet...run.....

This really is a new low on the ATS thread meter, for quality subject matter.

Des

edit on 17-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join