It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Level Defector Divulges Sick Truth About " Holy Water" And Ashes For Ash Wednesday

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I get confused easily, I admit it, but I don't understand your thinking:

classic. You start by admitting being against the church. Then denounce, and state as fact that the op is wrong. Without any evidence. There is "special" holy water blessed by the pope. So, so far, the story has credance. Churches do just bless water, but there is "better" "blessed" water. And I noticed at the end you asked, "how many bodies?". Well theres over 7 billion people. And I havent seen what 7 billion people actually looks like, so I wouldnt notice if even a million went missing. Instead of as

so instead of ignorantly calling something false without any knowledge or proof, or evidence.. Try and prove it wrong. I dnt believe the story. But im not gonna claim its fake because I dont understand it.. Think

What you seem to be saying is that the story has credence, without any evidence to support it. But a story saying it's false, without any evidence, is totally useless and must be rejected. Then your position seems to be, "There is a completely fantastic story with no evidence, but until you can prove a negative, I will believe the fantastic story."

Is that how logical thinking is supposed to work? What story will you not believe if those are your criteria for judging it?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
My God, people.... It doesn't say this is where all holy water comes from! Just the stuff known as "holy water blessed BY THE POPE". I don't think every church uses that kind, so, LEARN HOW TO READ!!!!!!!!!

Verily I did indeed cast mine eyes upon the enlightened words of OP, contemplated upon its wisdom, and chose my words carefully.
I shall refer to his verse:

Well, Could be that some parishes use regular water and just pray over it and call it " holy water" whilst there are others that don't just use normal water and wait for it to come from some other special place. Maybe the church has to be part of the club to get it's water imported from elsewhere. I don't know how the whole thing works.

Doesn't sound too sure about what seemed a sweeping generalisation on the ecumenical arrangements for the acquisition and sacramental ministration of Holy Water, does he? Experience tells me pretty much all parishes use tap water, and not the distillations, bodily fluids, love juices or otherwise of an unfortunate parish member who may have lapsed in his ways.

To summarise: the OP's talking bollox.
edit on 18-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

im saying.. Ahem.. I dont believe the story. But just because I dont believe it, I cant claim its not true. And since majority of debunking centers around holy water, and how churches use regular water blessed by priest, when in reality, there happens to be holy water blessed by the pope as well... And since the article says its used to make holy water blessed by the pope, the theory still has legs. It isnt debunked by the old, "churches use regular tap water blessed by the priest..". Nor is it debunked by an enemy of that establishment, not being able to fathom the idea as fact.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

What could the Vatican possbily hope to gain by using the bodily fluids of their victims to make holy water? Could they be thinking that there is something powerful to be had in such a concoction? Where would that idea come from?

In the Bible Jehovah asks for animal sacrifice, but never claims a human sacrificial ritualized offering. I can't even think of a Biblical example of Satan asking for a human sacrifice of his followers.

Does anyone really believe that the Vatican would think that there is more power in the fluids of one of their victims that in the principles of the sacrifice of Jesus?

Believing this story, provided by the OP, one would have to believe that the Vatican rejects the sacrifice of Jesus and that they believe that their own secret rituals are more powerful than the ones they actually promote. While I think much of the RCC is pomp and circumstance, I don't believe that they bat for another team, especially since the bible already has enough atrocities that ARE legitimately attributed to the god of the Old Testament.

There is no need for the Vatican to resort to ritualized human sacrifice to keep their strong hold, in my opinion.

edit on 18-7-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

im not sure. Infact, this thread used up all the time I put aside for the decade worrying about the vatican and the catholic church. So im going back to not worrying about it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join