It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheist terrorists are as bad as any other religious extremist

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Again, YOU attacked me PERSONALLY by claiming I make ridiculous statements and that I'm a troll. I'm not the one who made this about me in the first place

So again: List an example or accept that troll trophy

You really shouldn't waste your time here. No one should.

Unless - of course - you are having fun. I see all those laughing faces.

Neither should you but Mr xyz needs a little help so thats nice and compassionate of you.
You go girl

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch

Again, YOU attacked me PERSONALLY by claiming I make ridiculous statements and that I'm a troll. I'm not the one who made this about me in the first place

Laughing heads and threats of name calling?

I pity you.
and please I said your statements are ludicrous, you are far beyond ridiculous.

edit on 2-8-2012 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

Dude, you called me a troll first

You basically came here, started attacking people with ad hominem attacks...and when they point it out, you accuse them of attacking you

Troll much?

So again, put you money where your mouth is and give us an example of how any of my posts are ridiculous

edit on 2-8-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Laughing heads and threats of name calling?

I pity you.
and please I said your statements are ludicrous, you are far beyond ridiculous.

Dude, you called me a troll first

You basically came here, started attacking people with ad hominem attacks...and when they point it out, you accuse them of attacking you

Troll much?

So again, put you money where your mouth is and give us an example of how any of my posts are ridiculous

I said your statements are ludicrous, you are so far beyond ridiculous it embarrasses me you would think ridiculous would aptly describe your ludicrousness.

Your posts are not ridiculous, I have never described your posts as ridiculous, the term is ludicrous.

Now as I have suggested to many times to count, put on your comprehension cap and re read the thread.
If you still fail at comprehension try another cap, or ask a child to help you.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

Fine then, how are my posts ludicrous? Because once again, instead of providing examples you are merely ranting and using ad hominem attacks

Did you learn your debating skills in kindergarten?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Fine then, how are my posts ludicrous? Because once again, instead of providing examples you are merely ranting and using ad hominem attacks

Did you learn your debating skills in kindergarten?

Examples? I told you to read the thread and comprehend what is written
I never called you ridiculous, That statement was not relevant to you, still isnt. This thread is not about you, nor was that comment.
Your grandstanding and false humility is patently absurd, your reply to my comments are ludicrous, those comments have nothing to do with you, clearly if you read them you would see that....shadow boxing maybe.
If an ounce of intelligence, comprehension skills and research piqued your curiosity, this petty banter would have fizzled pages ago.
You are not the centre of my attention or this threads attention. I dont care.

Skills in kindergarten indeed, skills in teaching obviously because you learned nothing from me, from what I tried to teach you in relation to comprehension, clearly it didnt save you from this reply that can only lead to your embarrassment.

Kaching

addendum, yeah I called you a troll first, so what, I dont care. Go to Bunnings, by the wood, build the bridge.
and look a silly laughing face, enjoy.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

You started off by calling me a troll and my statements ludicrous...yet you STILL seem unable to present a single example. And that's a FACT!

You specifically called my posts that, so either put your money where your mouth is or admit you were merely ranting. Or don't admit it, I don't really care. After all, your lack of examples and continued refusal to back up your claims with facts makes it clear for anyone with a brain that you're nothing but a ranting troll.

You're welcome to prove me wrong, but so far your "best effort" consists of nothing but ad hominem attacks.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

You have been asked multiple times to prove that these people killed in the name of atheism and you couldn't do it. Don't accuse others of making ludicrous posts when yours are some of the most nonsensical I've ever read and you refuse to even back it up despite being demonstrably wrong on many claims. Oh well.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Wow what a cohesion of intellect, go read the posts and try comprehend what I said.
Yes my post was flippant and silly, as I stated earlier it was a reaction to highlight how flippant and silly the one above it was in relation to its accuracy

Some body stated
"Atheists have been oppressed for thousands of years. Let them believe what they want. What matters is today and the progression that we make as a species. Don't dwell on the past, the numbers actually aren't in your favor. You are just making things up and assuming they are caused by lack of belief in god and then you won't back up anything when asked. Can you prove that eugenics was done in the name of no god?? You can't prove ANY of those killings were. You deny the torturous deaths that have been handed out for blasphemy that were WELL DOCUMENTED in city records. Innocent Native American women and children had their arms and legs chopped off and left to die simply because they had never heard of Jesus. Absolutely disgusting. Whatever helps you sleep at night. I prefer not to make attacking threads on certain group of people for no apparent reason but to start arguments. Good luck to you. I hope you find what you're looking for."

Now we all know Native Indians are not atheists, dont we??
And we all know the genocide perpetrated on them was due to greed and Eugenics and justified by Darwins writings
www.csustan.edu...

To expect you to read and comprehend that link may well be a stretch

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

They wanted the LAND of native indians...THAT'S why they killed them

They didn't kill them while screaming "in the name of atheism"!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Considering many of the settlers were also of varying religions too..... Double fail.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I like how this thread has descended into personal attacks and denial. Looks like some of those "religion has killed more people than X" threads I see on ATS all the time. Irony at it's finest.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

It's pretty retarded when you are so insecure about your religion's bad rep, you try to make others look worse to try bring them down to your level. Then again a lot of people think with backwards logic like that. Improve? Hell no, too lazy for that, I would rather drag others into my depth of misery!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by DeadSeraph

It's pretty retarded when you are so insecure about your religion's bad rep, you try to make others look worse to try bring them down to your level. Then again a lot of people think with backwards logic like that. Improve? Hell no, too lazy for that, I would rather drag others into my depth of misery!

Retarded hey? thats nice of you.
My point is very clear, hence the thread title "Atheist terrorists are as bad as any other religious extremist"
Atheists are just as extreme at times as those they accuse.

I am not insecure, I accepted religions dark and nasty past. Never once did I deny it, still not denying it. What I see is atheists denying what has been done by other atheists.
I am not the one whining and side stepping the issue, I accept the evils of some religions. Let me repeat myself again
Atheist terrorists are as bad as any other religious extremist

That seems to me something YOU want to deny. Why dont you elaborate on why that statement is wrong.

Pol Pot was an atheist and he committed atrocities Mao atheist, Stalin as well, they all committed atrocities as atheists.
Do you deny their atheism

Please dont confuse yourselves here, I am not asking were they ever religious. That point is irrelevant in this context.
When they killed hundreds of millions of people as communists, were they atheists?
Its a yes or no answer.
edit on 3-8-2012 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

But atheism wasn't the driving force, while for many religious attacks like 911 it was...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This has probably been posted already, but someone who kills in the name of religion is a lot more deluded than someone who kills for their own beliefs and reasons.

It's totally different in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sozen94
This has probably been posted already, but someone who kills in the name of religion is a lot more deluded than someone who kills for their own beliefs and reasons.

It's totally different in my opinion.

Well obviously, a dead person or hundreds of millions of dead people care about your opinion of deluded.
Delusional I think

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

But atheism wasn't the driving force, while for many religious attacks like 911 it was...

Wasnt it, where is your evidence.
Thats at the very least is as pathetically weak argument.
Atheism wasnt the driving force though it was the platform that launched it.

I asked a yes or no question, I see you dont have the courage to answer it.

Not even a little suprised, thats weak.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Wasnt it, where is your evidence.
Thats at the very least is as pathetically weak argument.
Atheism wasnt the driving force though it was the platform that launched it.

I asked a yes or no question, I see you dont have the courage to answer it.

Not even a little suprised, thats weak.

No, the platform was total control of the population by removing all challengers. And since religion has been used as a means to control people for centuries, it was a challenger.

Again, atheism wasn't the driving force, power over people was.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

No, the platform was total control of the population by removing all challengers. And since religion has been used as a means to control people for centuries, it was a challenger.

Again, atheism wasn't the driving force, power over people was.

BANG
I am rocking and reeling with all that valuable evidence and well referenced support you have scraped together, oh wait... you have none...nothing.
Yawn

Everything you said there is the excuse religious people use. Do you realise how pathetic that excuse sounds?

Are you serious? Is that it? Your best?

Those comments clearly justify why I dismiss people like you...J U S T I F I E D

The answer is YES, they were all atheists when they KILLED millions. That cant be denied.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Because seriously, thats what your comments deserve

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join