It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another zombie Attack? Isn't this getting to be more then a Coincidence??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
reply to post by SpaDe_

Doesn't pcp/angel dust have this effect? I spent a short while in a children home in my youth and although I've never seen or heard angel dust being available here in the uk(though I've seen pretty much everthing else), they had an angel dust protocol... It consisted of locking themselves into a room and putting all available furniture against the door and praying the user didn't get in!
The staff told me that.

edit on 16-7-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

Now, see, that's why disarming is a bad idea. When the protocol for a violent invasion of a children's facility is run and hide, something's gone terribly wrong. Less-lethal weapons in this kind of situation are worthless, too. Sure, a Taser or pepper spray might not require a license, and they're fine for muggers or rioters, but when a 6'5 maniac on PCP is trying to break down your door, a trio of 230-grain hollowpoints is going to be a lot more help.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1
reply to post by Marid Audran

and the US has one too

www.smh.com.au...

Sorry,
computer locked up and posted thrice! Its a conspericay i tell ya!
edit on 16-7-2012 by tluna1 because: Accidently posted to many

Yeah I have actually experienced that active denial system and it feels like a burn. The big difference is that it isn't emp and once it is off it instantly stops. Some few people reported red skin, I personally didn't have even that. On it hurt like hell, off there was nothing out of the norm and the pain stopped immediately. Big big difference even in what they are attempting to accomplish.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by openeyeswideshut

Unfortunately we can't talk about drugs on ATS so we will never know what caused all these attacks until the government tells us what to think.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I dont know that a drug could induce the sort of Zobie attack you might fear.

Drugs efficacy wears off quickly in the case of bath salts and PCP. Aside from these individual cases.

You never know, you trip the # out on those hallucination drugs. If you had watched any of the Zombie shows/movies that have been out recently maybe u trip the eff out and go crayyy.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
A friend of a friend stabbed his friend 18 times and was on bath salts. It does some crazy stuff to your brain.....

You never know what kind of effect a drug will have on you until its too late. Whatever happened to good ole plain herb?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
This much i know.....we are taking way too many things for granted. Wait til the grocery stores run out of food.

Now sure...you can say: it's because the jobs are in the major cities. But, who put those "jobs" there, and why? If the MOST IMPORTANT THING in our lives is food, how come we are not planting seeds and reaping harvests; milking cows and plucking feathers? Instead, we're going to work and making a "paycheck".

Well one reason is the bank won't yet barter chickens for my rent.

Not all areas will allow for growing much. Most people live in apartments and don't have land. Ones with a yard usually can't fit in nor feed a big ole cow, and to get milk from one you have to get her pregnant and she has to give birth.

In other words times have changed and going back now is about impossible for the majority.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ever hear the saying...The guy has lost his mind. Well, he didn't lose his mind, his mind left. Once the mind leaves the body, it resorts to animalistic nature- Running around naked, growling, eating people, urinating, crazy stuff. What separates humans from animals is the MIND not brains.
Don't know why so many minds are leaving their bodies but it has obviously ramping up.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

I wish they would post and after incident report on the guy in China that munched on that womans face. What is his state of mind now? Did he admit to doing drugs? thinks like that.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
There is a small chance this could be a new virus or prion like (BSE) like

infectious agent. That would make them REAL zombies. Of course

it's just bath salts for most.

My money is that we read more about more cases (ie., drudgereport every

day now) until it grows and grows in frequency.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
Why are they always naked? What's up with that?

Because its antisocial to eat out if your not comfortable doing it. And whats more comfier than free ballin?

I mean if your going to the buffet you don't want to mess up yer sunday church clothes right? just need socks and a bibb right?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Zombies, more of a reason to carry a gun, or machete, or really big arse knife, sword, spear,really big stick sharpened on the end, And if that don't work throw a copy of the 911 report at them and baffle em with bullsnip.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69
reply to post by MDDoxs

On May 15th there was a security breach at a lab in Florida at the university of Ohio Florida campus where they were studying a cocktail virus. This virus does not affect type "o" blood but everyone else is at risk. May 18th the CDC's report had this conclusion and then went on to say that they believe it has become air borne. A day later the report was taken down. Bath Salts was blamed within 8hrs and the story of the leak from the lab was squashed. The Friday before last Yahoo news had an article that a lab leaked viruses due to security breaches such as leaving doors open etc... The virus thought to have escaped is the Rabies/flu hybrid. After doing a rigorous search I can no longer find the articles but posted them in another forum dealing with the same issue.
The Florida face eater was on the 17th which gave it 2 days of incubation or the lab has been having a problem for a while and the report came out 2 days before the face eater happened.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

"Zombie Virus" Possible via Rabies-Flu Hybrid?

Combine rabies with the ability of a flu virus to spread quickly through the air, and you might have the makings of a zombie apocalypse...........

........"All rabies has to do is go airborne, and you have the rage virus" like in 28 Days Later, Max Mogk, head of the Zombie Research Society, says in the documentary. The international nonprofit is devoted to "raising the level of zombie scholarship in the Arts and Sciences," according to their website.

To be transmitted by air, rabies would have to "borrow" traits from another virus, such as influenza.

Different forms, or strains, of the same virus can swap pieces of genetic code through processes called reassortment or recombination, said Elankumaran Subbiah, a virologist at Virginia Tech who was not involved in the documentary.

But unrelated viruses simply do not hybridize in nature, Subbiah told National Geographic News.

Likewise, it's scientifically unheard of for two radically different viruses such as rabies and influenza to borrow traits, he said.

"They're too different. They cannot share genetic information. Viruses assemble only parts that belong to them, and they don't mix and match from different families."

I left out a large chunk of the article-it’s interesting, you may want to read the whole thing.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninjas4321

Heres what i don't get if zombies are real why would they eat people? i just cant get over that simple fact

You want the dead serious and scary answer? Biting and attacking with your mouth is the most base instinct and primitive move to attack something else. Look at babies and infants. Do they land a good right cross when you annoy them? Get a finger too close though...and I got a message delivered a couple times, anyway.

The sooner they get a handle on what is turning some people into ...what? Animals? this isn't a movie..what do we call them? Animals I suppose. The thinking does seem that primitive. Geeze...even a contract killer can be reasoned with. You can't reason with a two legged Cujo.

edit on 16-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Haughee ran into the house and tackled them, knocking a picture frame to the floor and smashing it. He then urinated on the floor before biting one of them in the stomach as they tried to restrain him, a report from the St. Augustine Police Department said.

I only have one question;

Why wasn't the guy full of lead when the Police arrived?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The rabies hypothesis is valid, but I think we need to look at a couple other things, too.

There is a drug that's being circulated now that can cause the victim to basicly be hypnotized to do anything.
www.cruisebruise.com...

However, in more recent years the plants are being grown in the U.S. Americans are growing the drug legally, buying the seeds over the internet, and raising them hydroponically or in gardens. They have become the legal party drug of choice for home growers in the Northwestern U.S., replacing illegal use of '___' and Shrooms. A savvy greenhouse grower can grow the plant indoors anywhere, legally. This means the end product could originate anywhere in the U.S or worldwide for that matter. There is a huge following of American growers on the internet.

It also has a history as a mind control drug, dating back to Nazi Germany used as a truth serum and to American CIA use for mind control. It has been used during child birth, as a sleep aid, anti-depressant and more recently for motion sickness, such as for those taking a cruise.

Remember all those cruise incidents where people fell ill? Maybe they were guinea pigs?

Then, there's the ol' MK Ultra where just a simple phone call and some combination of tones can cause a sleeper to awaken to their programming.

Anything is possible, folks.
When claiming that someone is a psychopath, you have to remember that there are previous tell tale signs before someone simply loses it, so why aren't we hearing about witnesses saying that these folks demonstrated these traits before they went on their rampage?
edit on 16-7-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

just finished it is amazing...then to see the report the CDC came out with.....seems too coincidental to me.''' can anyone say conspiracy.....I smell major cover up with the bath salts story since none are testing positive in the toxicology reports.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

If it's not synthetic drugs, is rabies on the loose? Any blood test results arrived back from these "Zombies" ?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69
reply to post by Pauligirl

just finished it is amazing...then to see the report the CDC came out with.....seems too coincidental to me.''' can anyone say conspiracy.....I smell major cover up with the bath salts story since none are testing positive in the toxicology reports.
Yeah, the clear reports are bothering me. These guys aren't loaded. I wish they were.....That would be a subject of pity not deep disturbance. (That whole drug side of things is liable to get a good thread shut down here too.... )

This goes back quite a bit further... The first one that got my attention was a barber in New Jersey biting half a guys ear almost clear off over a door being slammed. Not all I've been noticing involve cannibalism but all involve totally insane behavior with no clear purpose beyond..just... impulse behavior I guess.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
so iv'e heard the cause of this may be something called "bath salt" or "spice", a synthetic drug. hmmmm

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Pardon me if this is an obtuse question, but I didn't start hearing about "bath salts" until recently. What's the scoop on that stuff? Why is it called such? Do you eat it? Drink it? Snort it? Bathe in it? What I don't understand is if people know it can lead to horrific murderous behavior why would they take it at all? What exactly would the appeal be?

Also, the linked National Geographic article from 2010, the DHS bad attempt at humor... I'm beginning to think that this would be the perfect bioweapon. Not only do you get to off a bunch of people via the virus, but you also create civil instability and chaos, whereby the government can declare Martial Law and start anew. Sounds feasible to me...
edit on 7/16/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: mor werdz

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join