It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another zombie Attack? Isn't this getting to be more then a Coincidence??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This much i know.....we are taking way too many things for granted. Wait til the grocery stores run out of food.

Here's what i was thinking...regarding the U.S. and TPTB's agenda of depopulation: How long were they planning on doing this? In other words, when did depopulating the planet, start being talked about, by the "elite"? 100 years? More? Less?

Why? Well, if you look at cities like New York...you can see a whole bunch of people...in such a small place; packed on top of each other. Same goes for Chicago, L.A. and all the major cities across America. However, if you take a trip from coast to coast....you will notice vacant land, as far as the eye can see; stretching almost 3,000 miles. Why is that?

Now sure...you can say: it's because the jobs are in the major cities. But, who put those "jobs" there, and why? If the MOST IMPORTANT THING in our lives is food, how come we are not planting seeds and reaping harvests; milking cows and plucking feathers? Instead, we're going to work and making a "paycheck".

If there was a 100 year plan...to collapse all this, aren't we getting close to the final days? How long do you really believe, people can continue enjoying the benefits of going to the supermarket, to get their fruits and veggies??? Time is running out people...and when TPTB clock strikes zero, all hell WILL BREAK LOOSE.

When SHTF and the food supply runs out, don't think for 1 second, people won't turn cannibalistic; especially with all the over weight and obese folks. In the matter of DAYS, things will get real, REAL UGLY! Fact is....fat people can't go 1 hour, without feeding themselves; let alone 1 day.

Now, i know this isn't the case, but it sure is a good example that people can, and will eat human flesh!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
For the sake of the discussion and the context this thread has been positioned in, is it not popular belief that a "zombie" virus infects at an exponential rate? If this was case, should we not expect a more wide spread situation as this event first surface several months ago?

Of course depending on the level of government involvement, one could argue that it is kept relatively under control, but as decades of zombie movies have taught us...the virus usually spreads eventually.

edit on 16-7-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

On May 15th there was a security breach at a lab in Florida at the university of Ohio Florida campus where they were studying a cocktail virus. This virus does not affect type "o" blood but everyone else is at risk. May 18th the CDC's report had this conclusion and then went on to say that they believe it has become air borne. A day later the report was taken down. Bath Salts was blamed within 8hrs and the story of the leak from the lab was squashed. The Friday before last Yahoo news had an article that a lab leaked viruses due to security breaches such as leaving doors open etc... The virus thought to have escaped is the Rabies/flu hybrid. After doing a rigorous search I can no longer find the articles but posted them in another forum dealing with the same issue.
The Florida face eater was on the 17th which gave it 2 days of incubation or the lab has been having a problem for a while and the report came out 2 days before the face eater happened.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

Interesting. Assuming that this "Zombie Virus" is airborne, I would think that the localized infection rate would be far more substantial before we would see appearances of similar cases from around the world, again "assuming" the virus originated in southern US.

Just a word of wisdom here, "ASSUMPTION" can lead to bad conclusions and terrible consequences.

However we are dealing in the purely hypothetical

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69
reply to post by MDDoxs

On May 15th there was a security breach at a lab in Florida at the university of Ohio Florida campus where they were studying a cocktail virus. This virus does not affect type "o" blood but everyone else is at risk. May 18th the CDC's report had this conclusion and then went on to say that they believe it has become air borne. A day later the report was taken down. Bath Salts was blamed within 8hrs and the story of the leak from the lab was squashed. The Friday before last Yahoo news had an article that a lab leaked viruses due to security breaches such as leaving doors open etc... The virus thought to have escaped is the Rabies/flu hybrid. After doing a rigorous search I can no longer find the articles but posted them in another forum dealing with the same issue.
The Florida face eater was on the 17th which gave it 2 days of incubation or the lab has been having a problem for a while and the report came out 2 days before the face eater happened.

Yeah, but was the guy in the same vicinity as the the virus that is so called airborne? How come no one else got affected and it was only him? Doesn't add up. I'd believe the story more, if others were affected and not just only him, but they weren't. That's if it was airborne.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by openeyeswideshut

Isn't this getting to be more then a Coincidence??

No, what it is,
is an attemp to strike fear into the functionally retarded masses by constantly linking these 'Zombie Attacks'
with bath salts. Once this link has solidified and taken root then the next obvioous step is to provide a solution to the 'problem' by intrducing legislation to make owning and selling of bathsalts illegal and classified as a class A drug.

Don't believe me?

Watch.
Time and history is on my side.
Once you really understand how they work and the tactics they use, it is embarrassingly easy to
see their next move.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Actually there has been over five in the area not just one. Also not everyone will be affected the same it all depends on Different factors. Such as immunology, how concentrated, wind blowing etc.. too numerous to count.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The report was just the day it was printed and as with most rep-orts the leak could have been going on for months or years. Look deeper my friends.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69

Actually there has been over five in the area not just one. Also not everyone will be affected the same it all depends on Different factors. Such as immunology, how concentrated, wind blowing etc.. too numerous to count.

I don't know, if it was airborne though, it would effect more than 5.

Wouldn't it?

I would say the 5 would had to be in direct contact of the substance.

What about the students working on it?
edit on 16-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It has all been hushed.
2nd

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

if you look at tthe map of were the attacks are taking place. it seems its around the seaboards mostly.
see link below

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
does anybody else remember this article about the russians developing a zombie creating ray gun (yeah, I know how ridiculous it sounds). www.digitaltrends.com...

Russian officials have likened the experience to being thrown into a “hot frying pan,” citing the gun’s ability to greatly alter the body temperature of its intended targets. And according to Mr.Putin, because of the energy weapon’s perceived effectiveness it will allow for a new and efficient means of achieving political and strategic goals.

One of the "symptoms" is that it feels like being dropped in a frying pan. Is that why they are all naked?
edit on 16-7-2012 by Marid Audran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hi, the ''daily mail'' link you posted, sent me to the daily mail's main page News. I did not find there any article about zombies (checked all articles on that page). Could you tell me the exact headline of the article and the date it was published? Thanks.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Marid Audran

and the US has one too

www.smh.com.au...

link   

and the US has one too

www.smh.com.au...

link   

and the US has one too

www.smh.com.au...

Sorry,
computer locked up and posted thrice! Its a conspericay i tell ya!
edit on 16-7-2012 by tluna1 because: Accidently posted to many

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

***************************************************************************************
Hi, the ''daily mail'' link you posted, sent me to the daily mail's main page News. I did not find there any article about zombies (checked all articles on that page). Could you tell me the exact headline of the article and the date it was published? Thanks.
***************************************************************************************

I have found it!!! I am sorry for bothering you.
Now, going back to read the article.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I would say that if it was a hybrid virus the said virus would have to propagate first like all flu bugs and virus's do.When its damp and cold it will get stronger that's probably what's happening considering how hot it is down in the southern states. Viruses/ flus can't usually survive in extremely hot conditions ,but then again I am not a doctor or a virologist so...Meh. Also this instance and many others happened right after april showers if my memory serves. I really just thought of this.

Also if a virus doesn't bring about zombies then lack of food will and that's right around the corner my suggestion is start learning how to grow crops.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
my best advice for you or anyone else who fears zombies. Have showers, lots of them, there is a reason your ma washed your mouth out with soap...........it tastes disgusting. keep your body clean and no one will eat you.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
i live in Yorkshire and work as community carer, a few weeks a go one of my colleagues was driving on their way to visiting someone when a naked woman jumped out in front of her car, my colleague pulled over immediately and tried to restrain the woman. it was early in the morning around 730, another guy pulled over he had just finished his night shift and he came over to help my colleague restrain her as she was very overpowering. they were both trying to put something over the woman as it was freezing, however all the woman was doing was growling and scratching and trying to bite them both, at this point my colleague called the police and they came and took her away. my colleague had to give a statement and she was told she would find out what happened to the woman but unfortunately they never let her know.
might not be connected to zombies, but as soon as i got told about this my first thought was zombies!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join