It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another zombie Attack? Isn't this getting to be more then a Coincidence??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... h.html#ixzz20HRiOijb

Ok so lets start it off by saying i havent seen this posted yet today, this is what i see when i first started up my computer and went to the daily mail.

i believe there have been over 10 cases of this so called "Zombie outbreak" and i dont know should i be worried? i dont believe that i should be, but this no longer seems to be a random case or incidence, it is more or less i believe either a small outbreak trying to be suppressed or some bull $h*t propaganda from TPTB to scare us. i have a few more links to share but here is an out line of the Daily Mail.

They said they had woken to someone destroying their garden furniture, before hearing the person climb on their roof. He jumped onto a truck and dented its hood, leaving $1,500 worth of damage.
When the two men came outside to find out what was going on, Haughee ran into the house and tackled them, knocking a picture frame to the floor and smashing it. He then urinated on the floor before biting one of them in the stomach as they tried to restrain him, a report from the St. Augustine Police Department said.
Police said the bite was so severe that it will leave the victim permanently disfigured.

another link just so we know its not so quick to be called fake,

source 2

let me know i am so curious to know what on earth is going on.
Thanks

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by openeyeswideshut

Heres what i don't get if zombies are real why would they eat people? i just cant get over that simple fact

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The word zombie is just being used by the media to sensationalize news stories to get the most ratings

thats pretty much it. There nothing to indicate you should be worried
have a smoke and a beer and relax

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

here is a link to another forum where the person has maped these strange going ons. its interesting its mostly along the seaboards.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

AN ACCOUNT of cannibalism by Snowtown serial murderers John Bunting and Robert Wagner has been made public for the first time.

Details of the cannibalism of David Johnson were released yesterday after the South Australian Supreme Court ruled they were no longer prejudicial, given the long running bodies-in-barrels case has almost drawn to a close.

There have been more than 230 suppression orders in the case, triggered by the May 1999 discovery of bodies in the vault of a disused bank at Snowtown, north of Adelaide.

Psychos exist that is all there is to it. Have done, will be, always there. People just suck-- or consume as the case may be.

IT'S NOT NEW.

www.theage.com.au...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Watch BBC news or SKY news late at night, between 2am & 4am, the news and the way they present it is very different to during the day, they show lots of grainy footage of places in the middle east, they like to freeze frame on certain images to make sure it gets ingrained in your mind, trust me when I say the zombies are on there way, they are caught up in fighting wars as we speak..

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Fear sells, people fear zombie lunatics. Hence, why they keep using that word. I'm sure we're not seeing anything new, how often have people gone amok and killed other people without it being called "zombism"?

I do believe we could see a zombie Apocalypse, but we're not seeing one now in my opinion. When we reach hundred of such attacks a day, I'll get my boom stick out of storage.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Its the media blowing it out of proportion. Its a fad that should blow over soon, once the media lose interest in it. Chances are you will start hearing less and less about these supposedly "zombie attacks"

Nothing more than drug related assaults.

vvv
edit on 16-7-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: spelling

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I'd go on a lark and say ...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Why are they always naked? What's up with that?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

I'd go on a lark and say ...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
If you're going for zombie this story is a stretch.

This guy was hopped up on whatever and had a tantrum. He was participating in some extreme vandalism and was caught. The article says he bit while he was restrained - is it possible he didn't have access to his hands and legs and used the only option left available?

The media is just jumping on these reports because it GENERATES INTERNET TRAFFIC for them. I don't believe there is any increase in these types of events, but I lack the stats to prove that.

Also, this story is like a week old and I think has been posted a couple of times on ATS.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I find this part of the article absolutely amazing regardless of what drugs you are on.

Police, unable to restrain Haughee, attempted to tase him. Haughee was tased for five seconds before he stood up and either fell or dove over the railing on the porch, landing on a concrete stepping stone. Haughee, unfazed by the fall, then stood up and was again tased by police. As police were coming off the porch to where Haughee was, he again stood up and was tased a third time. According to police, during the tasing, Haughee was ordered repeatedly to stay on the ground and to stop resisting. More back up was called to the scene since the two officers already there were having a difficult time controlling Haughee.

While police were waiting on additional officers to arrive, Haughee continued fighting and officers were trying to subdue him using knee strikes and taser strikes.

The report notes that despite the presence of three additional officers, bringing the total to five, police continued to have difficulty controlling Haughee. One of the officers was bitten by Haughee on the lower right leg and required medical treatment.

I don't know many people that can take a single 5 second taser shot let alone 3, 5 second shots and continued to be combative.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Doesn't pcp/angel dust have this effect? I spent a short while in a children home in my youth and although I've never seen or heard angel dust being available here in the uk(though I've seen pretty much everthing else), they had an angel dust protocol... It consisted of locking themselves into a room and putting all available furniture against the door and praying the user didn't get in!
The staff told me that.

edit on 16-7-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
If someone was jumping on my roof and my car, I wouldn't be stupid enough to go out there and see what's going on. I would totally have the cops handle it or wait for them to at least leave.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Drug induced with no drugs in the toxicology reports.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

Hmmm interesting but still it could be something that they don't test for or something new that isn't on their list as of yet...

Possible they just lost it though, i've seen schizophrenic people do some pretty crazy things.

After all pain is mind over matter.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

The point of a taser is to override the central nervous system and cause all your muscles to convulse. Unless there is some kind of drug that shuts down your central nervous system or makes it impervious to high voltage passing through it.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Well obviously it doesn't work very well on some people lol...

I've seen videos of people withstanding taser shots before, it isn't really anything new.

I guess it's like everything else all things effect people differently or there will always be the exception to the rule.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Originally posted by SpaDe_

I don't know many people that can take a single 5 second taser shot let alone 3, 5 second shots and continued to be combative.

One thing I learnt when I was training as a car mechanic was about how electricity affects people differently.

We had an old car engine on a bench set up. It had copper HT caps on the spark plugs. Only three of us in a class of 25 could stop the car engine by bridging the copper HT caps with our hands. I was one of those three.

According to the tutor, it was down to our bodies water content and how well, or not, we retain that water. Less water content enabled us to withstand enough of the voltage in order to stop the engine by starving it of electrical flow.

Perhaps whatever is causing this zombie style attack has something to do with each persons water content. Combine that with anything else that is going on inside their bodies/minds and it seems very plausible to be able to whithstand such electric shocks.

I remember a story about a woman being tazed once and dying.. high water content perhaps?

This is not the story I recall, but here is a few examples;
Florida woman tasered by cop now brain dead after collapsing onto concrete
Polish Man Tasered at Vancouver Airport - Dies minutes later
Probe into death of man who was Tasered by Gatwick Airport police after trying to kill himself with bottle

There's loads of stories like that out there, so tazers really are lethal weapons.

We aks why are these "zombies" naked? Perhaps they are feeling very hot and 'burning up' so they need to strip off to keep cool.. but they'll also lose a lot of water as they sweat, so dehydration may be playing an important part here in their ability to "rise from the dead" of a taser shot...

Something else must be causing them to attack people and bite them. It sounds more like a "rage" than a drug induced thing. Rabies does a similar thing, but we're not hearing anything about that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join