It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iran should be stopped by joint regional effort'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
By the way, I wanna make something clear: I'm talking about Israel's foreign policy and racism in the country...not their religion. Tbh, I couldn't care less about what religion they believe in, they have a right to believe whatever they want. Until it affects others in a negative way, and sadly it does...because so many fundamentalists feel the need to force-feed others their irrational beliefs.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Yea maybe someone does need to stop Iran considering anyone who has tried to stop them such as the Baha'is have been persecuted and murdered and if the few who are lucky enough to survive go toEvin Prision- Section 209 or Qasar that was built because Evin could not handle the flow.

So here we have another thread bashing the Evil Isrealis when the Iranians who have all but eradicted the Bahali faith.

Typical garbage people act like no country on this planet is without sin but hey Isreal is the great satan.

Oh yeah for all the Iran defenders guess you all need to thank Oppenheimer, and Einstein both Jewish for making the pursuit of nuclear power possible.
edit on 17-7-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Oh yeah for all the Iran defenders guess you all need to thank Oppenheimer, and Einstein both Jewish for making the pursuit of nuclear power possible.

Einstein didn't do it in the name of Judaism. Neither did Oppenheimer. I guess you should be thanking the Persians and Arabs for reviving science in the middle ages.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Typical garbage people act like no country on this planet is without sin but hey Isreal is the great satan.

Do you find it difficult to Breathe, living with your head stuck in a hole.

Read sig for further confirmation.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Why do i need to read something that I wrote where someone pulled a Breitbart and taken the quote out of context.

I can put that quote in context rather easily:

Considering that Russia,China,Vietnam,Germany,Japan have killed Americans for decades and that most famous Iran during the Iraq, and Afghanistan, and during the 80's like those things like Operation Prang Mantis with the mine that killed American navy personnel that all have American blood on their hands.

The only country in the world who carries eternal damnation is Isreal not Al Queda,Not the VIchy French, no one else.

Carry on with the bigotry fest.

edit on 18-7-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Dont worry Neo...............

Some people believe "The Onion" is a legitimate News Source............

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

"I would like Israel to explain why they want to deport Ethiopian Jews who migrated to the "holy land". The obvious answer is blatant racism. I guess black Jews are considered to be lesser Jews?”

"You are bringing this discussion so far off topic (as you usually do) that it pains me to even respond to your childish tactics.”

A- So basically, you were lying – made it appear as if Israel is deporting the entire Ethiopians Jews, but then when you don't like my answer, you say it's far off topic and childish, despite the fact that YOU BROUGHT IT UP.

B- Yes, I never denied there are racist ignorant idiots in Israel. So does every country in the world and some are a thousand times worse, yet you exclusively point your pseudo righteous pathetic little BB gun at Israel.

C- I've noticed in some of the threads you are participating in, that certain members make offending remarks like calling for sending Jews to back Auschwitz, or calling Jews by slur names like Zhids (originated in Eastern Europe by anti-Semites).
You never complain about that (And apparently the MODS also do not care) or show your disgust with it. Why is that ?

Given all of the above, why are you so offended when you are labeled as anti-Semite?
You certainly know how to use their tactics.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

And while we're at this “evil Zionist” business,
How many lives were saved thanks to Israeli ingenuity and breakthroughs in healthcare and medicine?
How many lives were saved thanks to Israeli ingenuity and breakthroughs in agriculture ?
How many Nobel prizes came out of a world population of 13 million and how many from a 2 Billion?
(hint
ne is Jewish and the other is Muslim)

What did Iran or the Arab world as a whole, do in the last 100 years to better humanity ?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

And while we're at this “evil Zionist” business,
How many lives were saved thanks to Israeli ingenuity and breakthroughs in healthcare and medicine?
How many lives were saved thanks to Israeli ingenuity and breakthroughs in agriculture ?
How many Nobel prizes came out of a world population of 13 million and how many from a 2 Billion?
(hint
ne is Jewish and the other is Muslim)

What did Iran or the Arab world as a whole, do in the last 100 years to better humanity ?

In the middle ages who revived science? The Muslims did. I think your argument is completely ridiculous. A few individuals achievements should not represent the majority's or the country's.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

The middle ages ?
That is why I wrote “the last 100 years”. It seems they are going backwards. Way way back.
Back to the stone age.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
By the way, I wanna make something clear: I'm talking about Israel's foreign policy and racism in the country...not their religion. Tbh, I couldn't care less about what religion they believe in, they have a right to believe whatever they want. Until it affects others in a negative way, and sadly it does...because so many fundamentalists feel the need to force-feed others their irrational beliefs.

You must absolutely HATE Islam, yeah? (read a history book... or google "Ottoman Empire")

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas

Einstein didn't do it in the name of Judaism. Neither did Oppenheimer. I guess you should be thanking the Persians and Arabs for reviving science in the middle ages.

that HAS to be sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

After all these posts in my thread you still haven't managed to address any of the content in the OP.

What you have managed is to criticize me for statements made by other posters (they never said send Jews back to Auschwitz BTW...another of your lies). You complain about the mods, but they allow your nonsensical rants that are derived from your hate of Arabs.

You have gone off topic, and ignored the fact that I have proven you wrong on your off topic derailment and respond with more off topic garbage that has also been refuted.

You are clearly afraid to address the content in my OP due to the fact that it is all true so you try to derail the discussion with chants or Racism and Bigotry. You are a very sad person for the things you say. All you can focus on is your deluded perception of my character since you don't possess the skill or intelligence to properly debate the topic at hand. It must be a defense mechanism of yours due to your denial the state of Israel being the Apartheid regime that it is.

I will no longer respond to you until you address some of the content in the OP which you seem incapable of doing.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

"What you have managed is to criticize me for statements made by other posters (they never said send Jews back to Auschwitz BTW...another of your lies). “

This post, your thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This post, your thread :

who's lying now ?

Apologies for being reluctant to waste this beautiful day answering your pathetic little lies.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

"What you have managed is to criticize me for statements made by other posters (they never said send Jews back to Auschwitz BTW...another of your lies). “

This post, your thread:

This post, your thread :

who's lying now ?

Apologies for being reluctant to waste this beautiful day answering your pathetic little lies.

In the first post the member said:

Israel needs to round up all these Zionist and send them to Auschwitz.

Where did he say "Jews"?. He said Zionist. One does not have to be a Jew to be a Zionist. Christian Zionism is a perfect example.

And in the second post the member said:

the zhids will never stop destroying the world.The zhids accumulate too much bad karma and then they cry whenever they are at the receiving end of war and genocide.

Personally I can't even understand what that sentence meant so I don't get what your point is.

How do those two posts from other members make me a liar?

Your attempts at absolutely avoiding the topic at all costs shows your cowardism and lack of intelligence that is required to debate important topics such as the ones we discuss on ATS.

I call you out on your obvious agenda and you resort to calling me a liar, with absolutely no proof to back it up, and yet you STILL MANAGE TO AVOID THE TOPIC.

How about you stop focusing what OTHER POSTERS have posted for just a moment and address the topic. What are your thoughts on the information I posted in the OP.

This time I mean it, I will not respond to you until you address the topic of the OP. Your attempts to label me a liar have failed so I can only imagine what kind of non sense you will respond with next

You need a new hobby Gravi, because you suck at this one.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Your pathetic little lies are in plain sight for everyone to see, right here in this thread (and many other of your posts, if anyone cares to read them)

Did you or didn't you imply that “racist Israel is deporting the Ethiopian Jewish community” ?
Was it you or me who brought up this off topic subject ?
Was it you or me who whined about derailing this thread ?

What a comedian. A poster suggests sending human beings to Auschwitz, and you're just fine with that. Adding an emoticon to 'Auschwitz' comment, sure makes you look mature (Who said stupidity is a bliss?)
You don't know what a 'Zhid' means ?
I'm totally shocked. You ? Ignorant ? No way !!!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

What a comedian. A poster suggests sending human beings to Auschwitz, and you're just fine with that. Adding an emoticon to 'Auschwitz' comment, sure makes you look mature (Who said stupidity is a bliss?)
You don't know what a 'Zhid' means ?
I'm totally shocked. You ? Ignorant ? No way !!!

I believe what you did there is called Ad Hominem. Just goes to show how desperate you've become and decided to attack the poster and not the argument.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join