It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iran should be stopped by joint regional effort'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Exodus: Israel to drive Africans from Holy Land!

Israel has initiated the first stage of a controversial “emergency plan” aimed at interning and deporting an estimated 60,000 African immigrants. Officials believe the presence of the Africans poses a threat to the “Jewish character” of the state.

www.rt.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

Israel has initiated the first stage of a controversial “emergency plan” aimed at interning and deporting an estimated 60,000 African immigrants. Officials believe the presence of the Africans poses a threat to the “Jewish character” of the state.

www.rt.com...

I know it sounds terrible, and it is politically incorrect, but it is their state, and their right to do this. I don't see anything wrong with preserving the character of their state, and if these people are immigrants, then they are guests in the land, and they can be asked to leave.

There is no requirement that every state in the world becomes as homogenized as the US. In fact, the argument could be made that it isn't very successful in the US.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Not to sound confrontational, but Israel is a nation of immigrants. All the Jews from Russia, Europe, and USA are immigrants themselves.

It puzzles me how Israelis often forget that the majority of them are immigrants. I guess generations of brainwashing can be very successful.

I would like Israel to explain why they want to deport Ethiopian Jews who migrated to the "holy land". The obvious answer is blatant racism. I guess black Jews are considered to be lesser Jews?

edit on 17-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Israel has just as many nut jobs, including in it's upper ranks so it's unfair to only portray Iran as group of extremists, even though most of the stuff we hear about the Iranian extremists is Western propaganda.

We cant get ANY information, out of Iran, because their Government and Media is State Controlled.

How does one get information, that is legitimate ? How can one take that country, as stable, when their own Elections,are marred in BS, and Death ? How can we call their country stable, where the people have NO voice?

Second, Israel has had Nuclear Weapons for a while now. Yes, extremists come in many shapes and sizes, but I haven't seen Israel use its arsenal, on Iran. Fact of the matter is this. Israel ISN'T going to use its Nuclear arsenal.

The World really doesn't need any more country's building these weapons. America and Russia are slowly phasing out their stockpiles, and many country's are giving up Nuclear energy too.

What a funny statement "there own elections are marred in BS and death".

The sentence before you ask how you get info from Iran that is legit.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

We're all nations of immigrants. And seeing as the Israeli State is not even 100 years old, it leaves plenty of room for argument! Not confrontational at all.

BUT, the way I see it, if a State decides to close their borders, and not allow any immigrants, and deport the ones already there, it is perfectly legal. It is not very advisable, and it is almost sure to backfire, but I don't see how anybody outside of Israel has any right to criticize it, or tell them they can't do it.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Information "does" trickle out, you just cant take "STATE SPONSORED" information, as truth. Many of the videos of people dying were coming from cell phones. That was before Iran, shut off the Internet. If you do some homework, you will see that I am correct.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

You raise a good point, but many of the people who have immigrated to Israel have done so within the last decade or so. My comment was mostly directed to the new wave of settlers to arrive in the West Bank and surrounding areas. I hate to stereotype, but many of them are the racist ones we often hear about who speak how it's their land and due to the word of God they are entitled to it and no one else is.

I should have clarified in more detail in my previous post.

And yes, we are all nations of immigrants, including myself (Canada) but we promote multi cullturalism and unity (for the most part) versus biggoted nations such as Israel who try to preserve a religious identity which I believe is wrong.

As you said though, Israel has the right to do what Israel wants even though most of the world are disgusted by their apartheid ways.

It's such a shame that the victims of the Nazis became like the Nazis (to a lesser extreme).

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Iran isn't doing anything wrong. Indeed if they want nuclear bombs, let them have them, Almost every major country in the world has them. Heck I'd have one under my pillow if it didn't give my neck problems. ;-)

Seriously though what is happening is that the people who make money off of wars, want to make some more money. That's it plain and simple, and the American sheeple believe otherwise because that is what they are told to believe.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Information "does" trickle out, you just cant take "STATE SPONSORED" information, as truth. Many of the videos of people dying were coming from cell phones. That was before Iran, shut off the Internet. If you do some homework, you will see that I am correct.

If i do homework and provide sources it will only accomplish in making you look ignorant.

I choose not to do so as the statements made by you should be enough for a rational/logical thinking mind to come to that conclusion.

What makes you think im not sitting here in my apartment in Tehran typing these words to you?

Could it be that you are taking western state sponsored propaganda as truth?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

www.rt.com...

The problem is that the fundamentalists are very powerful, just like in the US...and in both cases the sane rest of us should STOP taking them seriously and look at them as the sad clowns they are. Why should we continue to listen to those village idiots? Fundamentalist Jews, fundamentalists Christians, fundamentalists Muslims...they are the village idiots of this planet as they are all DEMONSTRABLY wrong in their beliefs, and using their irrational beliefs as an excuse to act like dicks....

NO MORE I SAY!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

"I would like Israel to explain why they want to deport Ethiopian Jews who migrated to the "holy land". The obvious answer is blatant racism. I guess black Jews are considered to be lesser Jews?”

Where do you come up with this nonsense ??

The Ethiopian Jewish community in Israel is growing for the past two decades, and became integrated in society. Most of them serve in IDF, some are high ranking officers, there are Ethiopians in the Knesset, Media, doctors etc'. It's not perfect, but that's just the way it is.

Why can't you stop with these blunt lies, or is that all you got left ?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
the zhids will never stop destroying the world.The zhids accumulate too much bad karma and then they cry whenever they are at the receiving end of war and genocide.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Just saying...there's always too sides to a coin

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

"I would like Israel to explain why they want to deport Ethiopian Jews who migrated to the "holy land". The obvious answer is blatant racism. I guess black Jews are considered to be lesser Jews?”

Where do you come up with this nonsense ??

The Ethiopian Jewish community in Israel is growing for the past two decades, and became integrated in society. Most of them serve in IDF, some are high ranking officers, there are Ethiopians in the Knesset, Media, doctors etc'. It's not perfect, but that's just the way it is.

Why can't you stop with these blunt lies, or is that all you got left ?

Gravi, my favorite Israel sympathizer. You really must be lost, please allow me to help you find your way back to reality.

THREE ETHIOPIAN JEWS FACE DEPORTATION

Dream of Zion turns to nightmare (HaAretz Newspaper-- February 4, 2000)

The fate of three young women from Ethiopia was sealed last week by a short, dryly worded, High Court decision. Its seven paragraphs barely filled up one sheet of paper. The young women had arrived here as new immigrants, hoping to build a new life here, and they believed that they had succeeded. But the High Court confirmed the Interior Ministry's decision to revoke their Israeli citizenship after almost a decade. The three came to Israel in 1991, arriving in the wave known as "Operation Solomon." They were accompanied by a man they called "father:" This was an Ethiopian Jew who had helped the Mossad organize the departure of Jews from Ethiopia ten years before, during the "Moses" operation. The man, who years before had adopted the three girls, presented them to Israeli authorities as his own daughters. After reaching Israel, they were given identity documentation listing them under one name, that of their adopted father.

That's just the first one that came up, you and I both know this is happening. I've proven that it is happening, how about you prove to me that it isn't.

Put up or shut up.

And please don't give me the "that was over ten years ago" deflection that is expected from the likes of you as we both know the racism against Ethiopian Jews has increased over the years.

If you doubt me I can provide some more factual sources later on once I have more time.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

It is a shame, and it will backfire, and they will regret it.

My Dad used to always preach that in the end of times, Israel will stand alone. My Dad thought the US would be her lone ally in the end, but I'm starting to think we won't even be there, and I'm starting to think that is a good thing.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

So, three NON- Jewish Ethiopian women deported, and you make it sound like Israel is in the process of deporting the whole Ethiopian Jewish community ?
You actually had to dig up a story from 12 years ago, about THREE immigrants, omitting the reasons behind the court's decision, and you want us to think your agenda is honorable. Pathetic.

Dream on.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

So, three NON- Jewish Ethiopian women deported, and you make it sound like Israel is in the process of deporting the whole Ethiopian Jewish community ?
You actually had to dig up a story from 12 years ago, about THREE immigrants, omitting the reasons behind the court's decision, and you want us to think your agenda is honorable. Pathetic.

Dream on.

There's plenty of current evidence suggesting racism

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Israel is an apartheid state that even discriminates against what they consider to be "lesser" Jews. Even as I present you with evidence of this you cannot refute it and you reacted to it the exact same way as I predicted, because you are so very predictable.

Ethiopians protest racial segregation

UN body "appalled" by Israel’s racial segregation policies

You are bringing this discussion so far off topic (as you usually do) that it pains me to even respond to your childish tactics.

In case what I posted wasn't enough, here is some more Israeli racism:

This racism obviously exists since the Ethiopians are also protesting against the racism they suffer.

I could go on for ever about Israel's racist, apartheid, bigoted ways, but that is not the subject of this thread even though the usual suspects always try and deflect the flow of the thread from the evil deed of the day that Israel has committed in which we should be discussing.

Since you refused to properly address my last response to your previous off topic reply, how about we get back on topic now?

You still haven't refuted any of the content in my ORIGINAL POST.
edit on 17-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: fix embed for first vid of Isaeli racism

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

CE you called it man. You are correct when you say he is predictable as most of these Zionist shills are. Let me refresh his memory just in case he can't comprehend the level of his ignorance.

CE said:

That's just the first one that came up, you and I both know this is happening. I've proven that it is happening, how about you prove to me that it isn't. Put up or shut up. And please don't give me the "that was over ten years ago" deflection that is expected from the likes of you as we both know the racism against Ethiopian Jews has increased over the years.

Then Gravitational said:

Dream on.

Gravitational you are intentionally derailing this thread and making a fool of your self as you do it, keep up the good work

I am very sure that your handlers are proud.

Another thread about Israel's hypocrite ways derailed by the megaphones.
edit on 17-7-2012 by Rabbi4Peace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

If i do homework and provide sources it will only accomplish in making you look ignorant.

I choose not to do so as the statements made by you should be enough for a rational/logical thinking mind to come to that conclusion.

What makes you think im not sitting here in my apartment in Tehran typing these words to you?

Could it be that you are taking western state sponsored propaganda as truth?

Honestly, I gave my take on it. You are being "obtuse" in your response to me. If you were sitting in "your" appartment, in Tehran , your handlers would be impressed on your pro stance. All you have to do is look, which you have decided, isnt worth your time. The people of Iran, have means of getting information out. The people running Iran, have control of every aspect of the media, Including making even more difficult for the REAL truth to come out.

Discussing anything with you, is akin to this............

Enjoy having a dialog, with someone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join