It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iran should be stopped by joint regional effort'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko

I don't consider anyone who deliberately murders innocent people in mass numbers every day around the world to be remotely close to being human. These repugnant throwbacks who follow an ideology of hatred, radical islam, are in the same league as the nazi's and should be treated as such.

We should lighten the mood a little in this thread , and Play a Game.

Let's pick any Random Date.

And see who has killed more Innocents on that Day

Radical Islam, or the US Military.

Cmon , lets play.

I DARE YOU.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
"Misdirection is possible because of the power of suggestion. It is a psychological fact that the first impulse of people is to believe. Doubting is usually secondary. And the power of suggestion wields a tremendous influence on our lives and opinions."

Vincent H. Gaddis

First of all, stop watching TV/Media/News/Propaganda. The media accomplishes the task three ways. First by simply reporting on select "stories" that serve to benefit those in control. Second, by "selective verbiage" to twist the sense of a particular story. And third by simply ignoring selected stories or entire subjects. Research history before the 19th century.

The powers that be continue to fool the simpleminded. Many in here are awake but most are still in slumber. See through the veil. This is way bigger than Iran, Israel and the United States. You see, Iran is not the goal but the distraction, Israel is the scapegoat and the U.S. is the vehicle that is being used to.........................................

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
For all the people whom are awake, and know full well that it is Israel that is the terrorist and parasite upon the face of the earth, don't even bother replying to this post any further. It is inundated with shills and pro Zionist fools. Have a nice day!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

coward pieces of human garbage

Wow. You know, I have always had trouble envisioning the sort of mentality it would have taken for a guy to volunteer for the Einsatzgruppen, but it is becoming a little clearer now.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Enemyc0mbatant

For all the people whom are awake, and know full well that it is Israel that is the terrorist and parasite upon the face of the earth, don't even bother replying to this post any further. It is inundated with shills and pro Zionist fools. Have a nice day!

Awake? I would say someone such as yourself who basically does a "drive-by" regurgitation of nonsense is more than likely totally brain-dead and has nothing logical to offer. Please, would you be so kind as to show us the way to a level of higher knowledge so we can understand the thought process of one of these pieces of human garbage walking into an Israeli restaurant with a suicide vest, yelling "allah snackbar" and then detonating it? Is it the 72 virgin thing? I would have thought after the first 4 or 5 virgins you *might* want a woman with a little experience in the sack, maybe?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Spectral Norm

I hazard to guess you may be completely morally bankrupt and find it totally acceptable to kill innocent people via cowardly suicide attacks on civilian populations? If so you are no better than the vile repugnant cowardly swine that perpetrate such attacks on innocent people.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

Uh huh. And I hazard to guess that guys like you had a great time at Babi Yar.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Hey! Better yet, lets talk about the 50 to 60 million Chinese that whacky bastard Mao Zedong exterminated during the Chinese Communist Revolution!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

I don't consider anyone who deliberately murders innocent people in mass numbers every day around the world to be remotely close to being human. These repugnant throwbacks who follow an ideology of hatred, radical islam, are in the same league as the nazi's and should be treated as such.

Cmon , lets play.

I DARE YOU.

I'll take that bet any day of the week. If the US Military does it it's usually because some tribal (muslim) warlord gives "intel" that some "al queda" nitwit is in a village, but what's really happening is tribal warlord just wants to eliminate the opposition.

When radical islam does it, they serve up 168 dead schoolchildren they intentionally targeted because they were *gasp* learning to read and add numbers together.

I will absolutely take that bet.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectral Norm

coward pieces of human garbage

Wow. You know, I have always had trouble envisioning the sort of mentality it would have taken for a guy to volunteer for the Einsatzgruppen, but it is becoming a little clearer now.

If you'd ever seen, firsthand, the way the Taliban treats people then it's them you'd be referring to. But ignorance is a very very large shield against rational thought, amirite?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rabbi4Peace
The terrorist state of Israel needs to learn it's role.

Lies upon lies can only accumulate for so long until the whole # bag decides to burst.

There isn't enough toilet paper on this planet to clean up the mess that Israel is about to make.

So true, it seems that only one terrorist state in the region is causing instability and actively pursuing war with its neighbors! If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, I would say it's a duck!

So many American see our war upon defenseless Afghanistan and Iraq as a test of military might, but in reality a war with any super power will see war upon our shores and an end of the America we all know. If we have issues covering the cost of these pathetic wars, what will we do when the # really hits the fan?

When will the madness end? Let's pray it does not take war upon our shores to wake up from this nightmare.

America needs to stop kissing Israel's ass before it is too late!

edit on 16-7-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine

If you'd ever seen, firsthand, the way the Taliban treats people then it's them you'd be referring to. But ignorance is a very very large shield against rational thought, amirite?

Sure. I don't want to take this thread too far afield, but the important point is that murder is wrong, even as a response to another murder. Von Clausewitz said that war is the continuation of politics by another means. I disagree. I prefer Adler's remark that war is not the continuation of politics with different means, it is the greatest mass-crime perpetrated on the community of man.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Spectral Norm

I hazard to guess you may be completely morally bankrupt and find it totally acceptable to kill innocent people via cowardly suicide attacks on civilian populations? If so you are no better than the vile repugnant cowardly swine that perpetrate such attacks on innocent people.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

One begets the other! It is ignorant to deny the obvious simple truth here. Unchecked hate begets more hate! One killing just lays the foundation for another.

Supremacist rabbinic hate rules the day in Israel. Plenty of Good Jewish Israelis are disgusted as well! You won't hear it here though!

It is possible to stand against tyranny and still support the good people of Israel! I for one don't think that destabilizing the whole region works to Israel's advantage at all. Which begs the question of whos interest we really serve?

edit on 16-7-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Cmon , lets play.

I DARE YOU.

WW2 - UsA - Nagasaki & Hiroshima Japan - 10's of Thousands dead (Fat Man and Little Boy)
This was done to END a World War.

2001 - Radical Islam - Twin Towers, New York City - 3700+
This was done because of HATRED of a Political and Religious Idiology

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

WW2 - UsA - Nagasaki & Hiroshima Japan - 10's of Thousands dead (Fat Man and Little Boy)

March 7, 1906 - The Moro Crater Massacre
February 13-15, 1945 - The firebombing of Dresden, To be fair, the UK also participated
1942-1945 - The repeated firebombing of Tokyo
December 29, 1890 - The Wounded Knee Massacre

I could go on, but I think you get the idea.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

2001 - Radical Islam - Twin Towers, New York City - 3700+
This was done because of HATRED of a Political and Religious Idiology
Really dude, I wasnt even thinking back that far.
How many WMD were found in Iraq, please refresh my memory. And... how many dead INNOCENT Iraq Civilian.

How many countries have the US Currently Bombed? Help me stay current.
Yemen
Somalia
Afgan
Libya
Iraq
Syria, probably soon
Iran, probably soon.
Yup, Radical Muslims are the problem.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Nothing is gonna happen.

top topics