It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time my story needs to be heard

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Really sad to hear you and your bro, the one who looked after you so much when you were kids, is now not really on speaking terms. All the sadder since he is your only sibling (as far as I can gather). I hope the day comes in the not too distant future where you can both put your differences behind you and become friends again ((((many hugs))).

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that your post stuck with me the last few days. I just called up my brother and left him a message..nothing big..just told him that I love him and hope he's doing okay. You are right, he is my only sibling.

I'm not trying to suss out information from him or anything. Just wanted to let him know I miss my big brother.

Thanks for the encouragement

edit on 16-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

omg that is sooooo wonderful. Has brought a tear to my eye. I really really hope he comes back to you and you can start to dismantle the wall between you and build some new bridges and pathways.
Feel free to let me know how it goes, you can private message me if you would prefer.

much love to you both and good luck

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Thozion

Thanks for sharing this story with us. It is pretty amazing some of the things that happen in our lives. These kinds of experiences are very difficult to talk about with others. It makes me wonder just how many people have one of these unexplainable stories to tell. These experiences stick with us for the rest of our lives and change us profoundly sometimes. They're definitely not to be so quickly dismissed and ignored.

Your brother claiming to be the antichrist is very scary--is there anything in particular that puts him in this frame of mind? You mentioned he attempted to communicate with the spirit world. I wonder if he's being influenced by some very harmful forces. And I thought my brother was bad, but he's no antichrist.

My heart goes out to you and everybody like you. I hope the best for you and hope your brother finds his way into greener pastures.

P.S.
I never thought of the "antichrist" as any one person. I always thought that Christ consciousness was in the heart of every man and woman. One can choose to cultivate it..or deny it.

edit on 17-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

The sad thing is that it never happens, i mean what you feel what "we" feel at the end never something happens. Skeptics may say that we are just people with problems,
you know the case, bad childhood no friends lonely souls that just seek for attention or trying to be special... It feels like people can coordinate enough to understand, it feels very lonely.

D.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by X5452DT

I couldn't say whether it ever happens or not--I have only lived this lifetime of a few decades and then some. Many peoples' predictions for "something big" do never seem to come true, I agree. Just to clarify, I have no specific prediction--just a baseless feeling.

With a little luck, maybe it is just like I described in the last post about a carrot on a stick that keeps some of us wishing, hoping, and working toward something better.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You certainly have been through a lot for someone so young! I am so sorry that you had a rough childhood. No I won't make fun of you and your experiences...obviously you are being very candid. This rare quality of yours is good, don't think it is a sign of weakness.

When I was about six years old, I was touched on the shoulder by an angel. From that point on, my life went downhill. I am of the Christian faith, but I believe angels are available to us all. God sends his messengers to help. However, with the higher experience of angels comes the other side to fight against it. Also, sometimes angels need help too and in this case, he was asking for my help and not the other way around! It has been my privilege to lift this angel up in prayer and provide spiritual support. However, what a life full of troubles... So there you have it! You probably think I am strange.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Thorizon too: Jesus. I told myself I wouldn't talk about this to friends like you, it's proselytizing. I can't help but say it: Check out the man, not the religion. Religions are just organizations of people, Jesus is Jesus. When you get scared, use his name. Ask for Jesus. As for him being Krishna, maybe so. That is for us to find out later. I wouldn't put it past him to put on a fake nose to bring people to him. Anything. He's the man, seriously.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

reply to post by X5452DT

I couldn't say whether it ever happens or not--I have only lived this lifetime of a few decades and then some. Many peoples' predictions for "something big" do never seem to come true, I agree. Just to clarify, I have no specific prediction--just a baseless feeling.

With a little luck, maybe it is just like I described in the last post about a carrot on a stick that keeps some of us wishing, hoping, and working toward something better.

There are MANY receiving this "feeling" now, and the numbers will continue to grow as the year progresses. The veil is lifting, and our awareness of the spiritual realm is ever increasing.
I have seen many threads here on ATS on this subject just recently. Good threads with lots of information. I even saw a show on t.v. on one of the Christian channels where a profit of God said he had received information from "the other side" that something big is going to happen soon. He stated the month, but I don't remember now if he said August, or October... it was one or the other. He said the "angel" told him there was going to be "An Awakening".
So, in my opinion, there is too much happening now, not to expect it to happen this time. Let's just hope it does this time. I'm ready for something good to come along!

OP, I have never stated in my previous posts how proud I am of you for picking yourself up out of the situation you were faced with growing up, and the cancer, and becoming the person you have become today. You must have a tremendous amount of willpower!

I believe in reincarnation, and I think we choose our obstacles before we are born to learn the specific lessons we come here to learn. You chose some rough ones, that's for sure. But you made it through the worst, and I only see things getting better for you now. You are a survivor!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I come to ATS regularly and have for the past year. I get lost in the threads which expand my understanding about all sorts of things, and it’s great. However, after following this thread for the past few days, I am so overcome with awe for you and for the rest of you who have shared your stories, that today I created a profile and have decided to join the discussion. And also, as many have already, to thank you.

Now into my late twenties, I couldn’t have been more than eight years old when my first “visit” occurred. I’ve always shrugged these off as interesting dreams, but the memories have stayed with me throughout the years much more vividly than any dream I’ve ever had. It has helped shape who I am. Here we go...

He was a hooded man, faceless, approximately six feet tall. He stood next to me in my father’s bathroom and we spoke to one another. I remember seeing his refection in the mirror, as though he were a man, not simply a “spirit”. His voice was quite alpha male-ish, yet he did not scare me. I had an overwhelming respect for it/him. Though, as much as I wanted (was compelled at the time) to trust him/it/whatever, I knew deep down, even as a little girl, that he was there to get something from me.

He asked if I loved Jesus, said, “would you like to be able to save Jesus from dying on the cross?” I said yes, of course, Jesus was my savior and I would do ANYTHING to help save him. What occurred next is hard to write so I will not. I will say tears and screams were involved and I ran sobbing to my mother and told her the entire account.

The most significant fact about this “visit” is something I learned shortly afterwards. Apparently other children, three in fact, one boy and two little girls, had been visited by the exact same hooded grim reaper-type figure in the weeks surrounding my first “visit”. It was always at night, and always when everyone else was sleeping. One little girl even saw this hooded thing/man at a slumber party while her other friends slept. How scary! Apparently the children, my elementary school classmates, were confiding in their mothers as I had. At a school function, our mothers were socializing and the subject came up and soon they learned of their children’s eerily similar experiences. Back then we simply called them “demons”. Once our mothers told us that we had all seen the same thing, they encouraged us to share our stories with one another, and it did help slightly. We decided we were "special", as though we had been tested.

Years and more visits later, I no longer sleep with the door open, I no longer sleep on my back, and I practice lucid dreaming as often as possible. How scary to feel so out of control!

Again, thank you for your detailed story OP. There are so many of us who have been visited by that which we cannot explain. That you for doing your part to raise global consciousness.

P.S. Don't be shy! Would love to hear you on the radio!
edit on 17-7-2012 by conspiracyleak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyleak

He asked if I loved Jesus, said, “would you like to be able to save Jesus from dying on the cross?” I said yes, of course, Jesus was my savior and I would do ANYTHING to help save him. What occurred next is hard to write so I will not. I will say tears and screams were involved and I ran sobbing to my mother and told her the entire account.

Again, thank you for your detailed story OP. There are so many of us who have been visited by that which we cannot explain. That you for doing your part to raise global consciousness.

P.S. Don't be shy! Would love to hear you on the radio!
edit on 17-7-2012 by conspiracyleak because: (no reason given)

Welcome to ATS, and thanks for having the courage to post your story.

Whoa! So, I take it this thing let you know it was evil? Sorry you had that traumatic experience. I've had a few of my own, but I have never come across the hooded figure everyone is discussing here... thank God!

You have a great idea there! I think the OP needs to have a radio show to raise global consciousness, too. And, why stop there? Go make some guest appearances on t.v. talk shows.

edit on 7/17/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny10

You were touched by an angel and your life went downhill? That sounds like a story that needs to be told as well. Does it end in redemption and happiness? I hope so.

I believe in angels/guides. I don't think you're weird. I am curious to know why it seemed to have a negative effect. Although, my story seems to illustrate that while things may seem VERY bad, they may still end the best possible way if you keep your chin up. It also requires much patience too.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
nice story...

all i know is ...post 1966......some people are weird.....who knows what really happened during and after ww2.

as for the "grays" skin..... it was not skin.....its a biological suit....which is why it looked saggy...

dont worry dude....your galatic rep. thePharaoh is here

peace

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yes, this feeling does seem to be increasing, I agree. It seems like people all over my corner of the world are getting really fed up with the status quo. People are starting to imagine bigger things for themselves and the human race, as well as the entire planet. Don't be mistaken because I still come across plenty of jerks who only want to hurt others. As I say, thoughts are only ideas that haven't been achieved yet.

I sometimes ask questions before I meditate. Sometimes I receive answers during the meditation..sometimes later..sometimes not at all. One time I asked what I am supposed to be doing and why I feel so stagnant. I'm not accomplishing anything important to me. The voice of intuition, that speaks spontaneously within us as if a voice from somewhere else said "You still have some things to do here. Hold on, it will not be much longer." Scared me hearing that! And I don't know what it meant, if anything. It could have just been part of the "mental chatter" that one experiences during the mantras. (Some of you may think I'm crazy for hearing "internal" voices. I think I'm just in tune with a part of myself that others aren't aware of. We'll let the chips fall where they may.)

Please don't peg me as something superhuman in strength, courageousness, and willpower. While I believe I have a lot to teach to people about just mellowing out, having faith, and floating downstream instead of fighting the currents...I still am like everyone else. I get angry, I get frustrated and impatient, and I experience doubt in myself sometimes. I am nothing special, just a victim of circumstance who ended up doing alright in the end.

I do believe we know what we're getting into before we incarnate into the the physical, but I believe that sometimes we have no choice but to do this. I think so many souls are kind of just pushed in here to do something, but it is a necessary service, so we're willing to get our hands dirty. I could be wrong, this is just mostly how I feel about it in conjunction with what I have learned about the nature of reincarnation.

This psychic medium (he really is a wonderful man) I keep mentioning has delved into my life with cancer as well. He did tell me it was necessary but that it wasn't due to negative karma. He said that my soul (I don't remember which words and terms he used exactly, this is just how I understood it) was vibrating at far too high a frequency outside of the body. When I took the physical body, it was unable to handle the vibration of the soul and it resulted in my numerous illnesses. I personally believe I had some negative karma to be resolved. So I kind of disagree that I was some high-frequency being lowering myself down. Who says the answer can't be both..or neither?

I have heard something similar described in Paramahansa Yogananda's "Autobiography of a Yogi." There was a chapter where Yogananda urges his teacher to transfer enlightenment onto him so that he could instantly achieve his spiritual fulfillment. His guru states something like (and I know the quote is wrong, but this is the message I seem to remember,) "Your body is not yet ready and it would burn out like a lightbulb receiving too much electric current."

The psychic told me that my vibration outside of the body wasn't exactly compatible with the physical body.

Does this make sense to anybody? Because it hardly makes much sense to me.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyleak

First of all, thanks for all your kind words and I'm glad you decided to join up ATS and enter the discussion to contribute. How many people have signed up based on my thread so far? At least 3 or 4. How about some applause, mods? No? That's okay, no big deal. Don't forget, part of the reason of my thread is to add to my own personal research with other peoples' experiences. I have learned a lot from doing this thread too.

Your encounter sounds intriguing and I would love to hear more if you're willing to share. If you do not feel comfortable sharing with the thread, perhaps you could send me a private U2U? If you don't feel comfortable doing that either, I understand and respect your choice.

A radio show, eh? I sometimes wonder if I could compete with Mr. Noory and the like. Honestly, George seems to be getting a little bored on there sometimes anymore. I think after his father died he just kind of lost something in his enthusiasm with the program. I hardly listen anymore, so I could be wrong in my snap judgement there. Hopefully when the grieving is done, he'll get back into it. One time I went to work with a cold and it altered my voice a bit. One customer asked if I ever considered getting on the radio (guess I wasn't handsome enough for TV :lol
because my voice was so deep and soothing from my wacky sinuses that day. I have a youtube channel and videos with my voice, but I am not talking about the paranormal, fringe topics, or my experiences/ encounters, so don't worry, you're not missing out on anything there.

However, if someone with some connections sees this thread and wants to set me up with a program...I would have to decline. I do not want the responsibility, nor the recognition. I was thinking about leadership the other day though. I am an Aries, a natural-born leader. But I wonder if so many people in power lead just because they like the power, money, and fame..or if they're actually trying to organize and coordinate for the good of all. Do those fat cats ever consider that they may be the blind leading the blind?

If I was ever in a position of influence, that question would haunt me continuously. Am I doing right for others? or for myself? I don't know how people like Gandhi did it
Some amazing people in our history.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
OP did you try contacting some people working with abductees? I think they could help you to recover some missing memories that I suspect you must have. Maybe that way you could understand a lot more about what's going on.

Take a look:

www.ufoabduction.com...

Regards.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
OK my turn i guess...

My strange journey began a summer night many years ago. Our family was staying at our summer house as every summer those days (i was like 6-7 years i thing).
I remember me waking up some time after midnight i remember the tense and an absolute fear that something had "drag" me out of my bed to a field near our house.
There images to my mind of a vehicle (like lunar vehicle or something) in the middle of the field with lot of weird gizmo's and antennas all over it. I remember a sense of extreme heat
all over the "craft" I was trying to speak, scream actually but i was feeling like hypnotized with no power to do anything. I remember a sense (and this is very important that i have no picture in my mind of this)
of an insect like being near me, close to me all the time i was having this experience. Then a kind of loud sound and me back to my bed sweating with my heart beating like hell. I remember me again in the field
walking and in front of me some kind of box "coming out" of the dirt with a perfectly crystal skull. It was so perfect the texture was so smooth, details that are in my mind until today. Later almost in the morning i remember my mom trying to calm me and my dad light up all outside house lights.

This night i believe change my life.
Some notes
For the skeptics:
I was just a kid a small kid, my family loved me and loves me until now, no mental problems no sexual harassments or bad experiences that usually the "serious" investigators" try to explain with and "tag" or debunk similar stories.
The thing of all that i cant explain is the images, and i mean the lunar vehicle ( i prefer to say it because after many years of my experience i have see pictures of it, same thing with the crystal skull. And the feeling of fear of this insect like thing near me.

That was then, lets go to "now"
Well i am 41 i have a great family that i adore, many friends to talk and share my everyday life, I run a successful business all pretty neat and normal as a everyone would say. All except this feeling this gut feeling at the end of every day that something is wrong, that something is coming and i am not sure what can or cant do to prevent it or go with it. My wife always saying that i am thinking to much, my friends call me for a joke the "thinker" and every time that want to make a great decision usually personal consult me. Well after many years its a very lonely "job" you get to a point to know every damn sentence or thought that the person in front of you has, like play chess and you are constantly 3 moves ahead.

Have no idea what all those mean, its the first time my story is held, anonymity and this great thread help. I will gladly share my thoughts and feelings to anyone that has a similar experience or . In any case i just hope that sometime this feeling come to an end.

Thanks

D.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Sinuses !

I am not surprised, I only started to see them when I developed a near fatal Sinus infection, it seemed to tune my mind in differently as it struggled with the infection, it was touch and go for a while after a near collapse with it. I did pose the question in the other thread " what I saw in the darkness " but I did not get a reply, as far as I noticed. I know of someone else who started seeing things after a chronic Sinus infection, he also started hearing music and on playing what he heard on his own guitar, found that it was music that had not been written by anyone else. It was handy for him because he was in a band and the new tunes were turned into some of their songs. I won't name him, as that would be unfair, but his collapse was widely reported in the press at the time, as they were well known at the time.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by X5452DT

Hmm interesting that your lingering memory includes a crystal skull. I know a little bit about them but not much, I'm afraid. Thanks for sharing your story with us. Every time I think of my own story and others that have been posted on the thread...I can't help but wonder just how much of our memory is intact. There could be so many gaps that we're not even aware of. Memory is a fluid and fleeting thing like that. We can only live in the present and see things from that point of view.

I am wondering what it is you feel that is coming? Could you describe what you feel at the end of the day? Is it positive? Negative? Intuitive? I'm curious what you think is happening.

I have mentioned that I feel "something" is on its way. Exactly what and for what purpose or when..impossible to say because it's just a baseless feeling. I feel some big change for the better coming soon though. Like in my lifetime, soon. Wishful thinking? Probably, but I like to remain hopeful.

And I also know what it's like to be the one that everybody comes to for help and advice. Let me guess..you give selflessly of yourself to everyone. You sacrifice everything for everybody, but never feel like you get anything back. Even so, you know you have to continue helping the people that ask for it. Does that sound like you at all?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Huh--I'm not really sure where you're going with sinus infections. In the post you replied to I was talking about a cold I had. No big deal. What is your take on sinus infections and the paranormal?

For the record, my sinuses are awful..always clogged up and stuffy. I have some pretty sensitive allergies as well. Just curious to hear what kind of connection you've found.

However, I'm reminded of The Who lyrics from Tommy, "Sickness will surely take the mind where minds can't usually go." After my cancer, I have always felt this saying to be true.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

reply to post by sled735

I sometimes ask questions before I meditate. Sometimes I receive answers during the meditation..sometimes later..sometimes not at all. One time I asked what I am supposed to be doing and why I feel so stagnant. I'm not accomplishing anything important to me. The voice of intuition, that speaks spontaneously within us as if a voice from somewhere else said "You still have some things to do here. Hold on, it will not be much longer." Scared me hearing that! And I don't know what it meant, if anything. It could have just been part of the "mental chatter" that one experiences during the mantras. (Some of you may think I'm crazy for hearing "internal" voices. I think I'm just in tune with a part of myself that others aren't aware of. We'll let the chips fall where they may.)

Your spirit guide was giving you a hint about what is about to transpire when he said "it wouldn't be much longer".

I know you said you haven't decided how you feel about David Wilcock, but one of the most fascinating things in the video I posted previously shows how this woman had a vision of two earths. One was inhabited by those of us with a higher frequency (third eye open), while the other (this one) will be inhabited by the people who still hold on to hate, evil, selfishness, etc... people still on a lower frequency (third eye closed).
This "crossing over" to the new earth is supposedly going to happen around the end of December this year. Could that be what the 12-21-12 thingy is all about? Sounds like you will be crossing over to the higher frequency earth. Our new body will be able to handle the high frequency without bringing on an illness because of it.

You know the Bible talks about there being a "new Heaven, and a new Earth", right? And Jesus also gives the parable of two farmers in a field. One will suddenly vanish, and the other will be left behind.
When this new earth is ready, or rather, when our souls have reached the correct frequency as a group of enough people, we will suddenly vanish from here and find ourselves on the new earth. Only good people will be there, and it is supposed to be GREAT! Life will go on as it has, but there won't be all the BS we have been living with on THIS earth. We will care for one another, and help others. There won't be any money to tempt our souls into corruption. We just take care of each other, and live our lives being happy while we continue on our journey of spiritual enlightenment.

The people left behind will have to deal with ALL evil people until they can raise their frequency (open their third eye) to cross over to the new earth.

There is a member on my thread who received messages about what is going to happen later this year. He asked his guide if many people will die. The guide said, "It is different than dying." There's some more validation.
Sounds like he could be referring to us just moving over to a different place, doesn't it?

This is just what I have concluded based on putting all the puzzle pieces together from all the information I have come across this year, and it is only my personal opinion. I am very eager to see what happens!
The messengers certainly have been very busy getting the word out!

edit on 7/18/2012 by sled735 because: correction

edit on 7/18/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Boy are you full of yourself.

Why is it "time" your "story" NEEDS to be heard?

Seriously. Get over yourself.

And the expressions you use.. "down the rabbit hole"... "to hell and back".. Haha.. how old are you kid?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join