It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

It's time my story needs to be heard

page: 23
172
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha
 


The Sinuses are the drainage tunnels in the Brain that connect the flow of traffic, as such, when these become blocked, sometimes certain areas of the brain react to it and become more sensitised, creating a slightly heightened sensation of being disconnected ( or connected in a different way ), mostly this goes away when the infection is cured, but it has been known to stay in some people, causing them to be aware of things. Of course I can't provide any links or sources to this as I learned about it when I was just recovering from a major attack, way before the Internet. I was told at the time by a specialist " sometimes people are never the same after this " , when I asked what he meant, he said " People usually use mainly the left or right side of their brains at one time, don't be surprised if you can suddenly do, or see things which you couldent before. It is just both sides of your brain working in allignment for a spell that causes it ".




posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill
OP did you try contacting some people working with abductees? I think they could help you to recover some missing memories that I suspect you must have. Maybe that way you could understand a lot more about what's going on.

Take a look:

www.ufoabduction.com...

Regards.


OP your thoughts?

Regards.



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienDNA
Boy are you full of yourself.

Why is it "time" your "story" NEEDS to be heard?

Seriously. Get over yourself.

And the expressions you use.. "down the rabbit hole"... "to hell and back".. Haha.. how old are you kid?


It was time for me to post it. I never planned on sharing this with ATS when I signed up a few months ago. Yeah, I guess it didn't take long for me to change my mind. But something inspired me that morning to write it..then I decided to post. There was nothing special or divine about it! It just felt like something that I should do. I chose to write the title in passive voice. It didn't need to be heard by you specifically or for any specific reason. I wrote it as a documentation for myself, but decided to share it with ATS. It seemed to "click" with a lot of people, so I'm glad I made that decision.

The expressions I sometimes use are indeed trite cliches, but they are colloquialisms which most people understand and can relate to. I have also chosen to maintain a formal, prose-like quality to most of my replies. What should I have said that would have appealed to you? That's right, nothing. So why bother posting at all to a thread that doesn't appeal to you? You could have at least made specific complaints and criticisms like the other guy.

I'm willing to admit that I'm "full of myself"..is that one of those trite, cliche colloquialisms? Maybe you should have been specific instead of using platitudes like that..anyhow..I'm willing to admit that (if it's true), but for anybody who thinks that I'm still playing a massive joke on ATS and having a good laugh over the thread...

Maybe you haven't noticed, but I've replied promptly to almost every reply, even ones like yours. I've paid close attention to my thread and have continuously given honest answers to posters' questions--even though they tended to usually say "I don't know for sure." If it were a joke, I wouldn't bother putting so much effort and work into replying. Ever notice how the OP disappears after some of those questionable and unbelievable hoax-like threads?

Get it now? If not, there are plenty of other threads to check out.

Is referring to someone as a "kid" your way of discrediting and belittling them? I'm sorry, I can only be my physical age--I can't speed it up or slow it down. Amazingly, physical age does not correlate with mental and emotional maturity. Both your post and mine seem to illustrate this concept wonderfully!
edit on 18-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735
 


Very interesting what you say about the two earths. Did I mention that my mom is a fan of David Wilcock? She usually keeps me up to date with him, but I haven't given him much attention directly. Believe me, I'm not unaware of most of the things he says. I have not seen the video yet, but I will add that to my list. I have a lot of other threads and websites and videos to catch up on from many people who posted to this thread. Sorry that it's taking me a while to catch up with all the info. I'm still job hunting now as well as taking care of a few other things at the moment. Just be patient and I'll be up to speed with everybody's videos, links, threads, and websites.

Now, back to the "two earths". I have heard of this theory recently. Like within the last year. But when I heard it, my heart nearly skipped a beat. When I was very young I had a globe. No big deal, right? Except that I had two globes. One was a standard globe that you might find in the classroom. And the other was a lamp--same size, same geography and map, and it lit up from the inside with a switch. I would often spin the globes around and stop it with my finger to land on the name of some country. I became an expert on the maps and names of countries and oceans etc. So, learning the names and geography was something I already mastered. So, what did I do next? Well, I began to imagine that the light-up globe was like earth, but different. That it was built for half of the people to live on and develop. And then I would imagine how they were different and what made them both tick..what sorts of people lived on each. I imagined that the new light-up earth shone on the old earth the way the sun provides light and warmth. I would just imagine the peoples and cultures and conditions of this new light-up earth.

Very interesting and I'm glad you stimulated this memory for me.



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn
 


Very interesting and thanks for sharing this idea that I've never heard before. I'm going to have to try and do a little bit of research on the sinuses specifically. Do you have any good leads so far?

As I've been saying throughout my thread. Having major illness to contend with seems to sometimes open up people in a very unique and interesting way. Perhaps it is related to these sinuses and cavities in the brain after all. Thanks for the new idea.



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JackHill
 


Don't worry, JackHill, I saw your post
It's taking me a while to catch up with the many videos, links, threads, and websites being provided for me--which I am also grateful for.

I have been doing things on a first come, first serve basis with questions and replies..but still lagging behind shamefully on the links and videos etc.

I will try to hasten. But, I'll tell you what. I'll make time today to check out your link and post a reply hopefully later tonight or in the early AM hours of tomorrow. Thanks.
edit on 18-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha
 


I was very fascinated by your story, and I would like to share something that happened to me when I was a child that no one really believes. I haven't told anyone about this in years, but here goes. I was in third grade when the space shuttle Challenger exploded. My third grade class wrote NASA to show our sympathy for the astronauts who lost their lives, and NASA sent each of us a picture of the astronauts and a poster of the Challenger. I had my poster hanging on the wall in my bedroom. One night I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and felt very cold and weird, like I was feeling some kind of weird energy. I sat up in my bed and I could see into the living room, which was next to my bedroom. I saw what at first I thought was a man, and I could see him very clearly by the moonlight coming through all the windows. He was average height, like maybe six feet tall, and he was wearing some kind of white suit that reminded me of a tuxedo except he wasn't wearing a tie. He had long red hair, and it was curly. At first I thought he was a burgler, but then he turned and looked right at me. He took two steps, two normal steps, but he was suddenly standing at the foot of my bed. Then I could see every detail about him, and he looked human except that his skin was very white, his mouth was a slit, and his eyes were black. I was paralyzed with fear and all I could do was stare at him. Then I saw a hooded figure standing next to him, and all I could see was its black robe. Its hood covered its face so I couldn't see any details, just a black robe and it was about four feet tall. The hooded thing never moved, it just stood next to the tall being with red hair. The red-haired being smiled at me, and held out his hand as if he wanted me to come with him. In his other hand was a prescription pill bottle. That was too much for me and I jumped out of bed and ran to the next bedroom over and got in bed with my mom. The tall being with red hair continued to watch me, then he walked over to my poster of the space shuttle Challenger and begin clawing at it, tearing it up. The short entity in the black robe was gone, and I didn't see it leave or even move, it was just gone. After the tall one ripped up my poster he turned and looked at me, and I covered my head with the covers and pressed myself up against my mom and finally fell asleep. The next morning I thought the whole thing was just a vivid dream, until I went to my bedroom and saw that my poster of the Challenger was ripped to shreds. I couldn't believe it, and I tried telling my mom and one of my uncles but they both said I had dreamed it and I must have ripped up the poster myself while I was asleep and just dreamed the whole thing. Nothing like that has happened to me since that night, and I always wondered why he was holding a prescription pill bottle. When I was in my early twenties I became an addict, and I was addicted to opiates for many years. I struggled with my addiction and it almost killed me more than once, and I have only been clean for two years now. Recently I started thinking that whatever that thing was, it might have known that I was going to become an addict and maybe that's why it was holding a prescription pill bottle. I don't know, and I still have no idea what it was or what the hooded thing was either. I have hoped for years that it would come back but I've never seen anything like it since. I have a lot of questions for it now that I'm older, but I will probably never see it again. If I could go back in time I would reach out and take its hand when it held its hand out to me, just to see what happens. I don't know if it was an alien or some kind of spirit or what, but I know it was not a dream and I did not rip that poster up myself. I promised myself years ago that I would never tell this story to anyone again, but after reading about your experiences I realized that I'm not the only one who has been visited by other beings so I felt like it was safe to tell my experience. I don't know what that thing was, but I am open to any ideas.



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
reply to post by JackHill
 


Don't worry, JackHill, I saw your post
It's taking me a while to catch up with the many videos, links, threads, and websites being provided for me--which I am also grateful for.

I have been doing things on a first come, first serve basis with questions and replies..but still lagging behind shamefully on the links and videos etc.

I will try to hasten. But, I'll tell you what. I'll make time today to check out your link and post a reply hopefully later tonight or in the early AM hours of tomorrow. Thanks.
edit on 18-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)


lol yeah I'm a witness of how active this thread is. Regarding the link I provided, I believe that David Jacobs is one of the most qualified experts in this area, he wrote a lot of books, his analysis and approach on the subject always try to be the most scientific oriented as possible.



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by psychicskeptic
 


What an amazing episode and I'm glad you shared it with us. I, too, promised to never share my story with anybody. Clearly I did not keep that promise. I don't care who calls me crazy and what people say anymore. It doesn't matter. I know I'm of sound mind and I live a functional life separate from my paranormal experiences.

I am glad to hear that you are conquering your addiction and I wish you success in the future as well.

What is especially scary is that your poster was actually torn up! I really wonder what the poster or Challenger had to do with it. Did the red-haired man resemble any of the victims? They do seem to have some ability to manipulate our physical surroundings. As for me, the Hooded Entity stood in my doorway, right? The door was open.

As it seemed to gesture with its hand, it seemed to slowly back away and the door closed by itself...it did not actually touch the door or anything..it just closed slowly and clicked shut. The door was closed when I woke up much later. But as I saw it standing in the doorway, I could see clearly out into the hallway behind it..all the details perfectly.



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha
 


I remember reading a post from you in another thread that your mother was a David Wilcock fan. Actually, I owe you a big thanks for that. I hadn't heard of him until I read that. Then I went and googled his name. That's where I found the video. Now I'm "hooked" on him! LOL
Funny how the spirits weave the web to connect us to the information we need, huh?

Being so young when you had the globes, you were probably experiencing a faint memory of what "the plan" is for us all on earth.
I'm so glad we won't have to put up with rude people like the member, alienDNA when we get there.



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

Originally posted by alienDNA
Boy are you full of yourself.

Why is it "time" your "story" NEEDS to be heard?

Seriously. Get over yourself.

And the expressions you use.. "down the rabbit hole"... "to hell and back".. Haha.. how old are you kid?


It was time for me to post it. I never planned on sharing this with ATS when I signed up a few months ago. Yeah, I guess it didn't take long for me to change my mind. But something inspired me that morning to write it..then I decided to post. There was nothing special or divine about it! It just felt like something that I should do. I chose to write the title in passive voice. It didn't need to be heard by you specifically or for any specific reason. I wrote it as a documentation for myself, but decided to share it with ATS. It seemed to "click" with a lot of people, so I'm glad I made that decision.

The expressions I sometimes use are indeed trite cliches, but they are colloquialisms which most people understand and can relate to. I have also chosen to maintain a formal, prose-like quality to most of my replies. What should I have said that would have appealed to you? That's right, nothing. So why bother posting at all to a thread that doesn't appeal to you? You could have at least made specific complaints and criticisms like the other guy.

I'm willing to admit that I'm "full of myself"..is that one of those trite, cliche colloquialisms? Maybe you should have been specific instead of using platitudes like that..anyhow..I'm willing to admit that (if it's true), but for anybody who thinks that I'm still playing a massive joke on ATS and having a good laugh over the thread...

Maybe you haven't noticed, but I've replied promptly to almost every reply, even ones like yours. I've paid close attention to my thread and have continuously given honest answers to posters' questions--even though they tended to usually say "I don't know for sure." If it were a joke, I wouldn't bother putting so much effort and work into replying. Ever notice how the OP disappears after some of those questionable and unbelievable hoax-like threads?

Get it now? If not, there are plenty of other threads to check out.

Is referring to someone as a "kid" your way of discrediting and belittling them? I'm sorry, I can only be my physical age--I can't speed it up or slow it down. Amazingly, physical age does not correlate with mental and emotional maturity. Both your post and mine seem to illustrate this concept wonderfully!
edit on 18-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)


Wow. Just wow.
You still didnt answer me though, why did you feel your story needed to be heard? Like it will change the lifes of all of us or something. Like we would listen to you in awe, or be blown away or something.
Trust me, your story was just like any other story.
And the fact that you claimed it NEEDED to be heard.. that just mean you are quite egocentric and thinks that sharing your story is something we all have been eagerly waiting for.

Jeez guy, who do you think you are? I did read the full story and every single thing in it claims to CLASSIC signs of mental issues due to a wide array of different things. Almost all kids have night terrors - I myself have experienced much much of what you have, the 'hallucinations' (which are in fact dreams, but lucid ones. As a kid though you think instead "I am awake" not "I am dreaming, awesome, now Im gonna fly". You see?
So of course those dreams seems real. But they are just that.

Anyway, I digress from my point.

My point is, you come across as arrogant, self-absorbed, egocentric, cocky and I guess you are around 21-23 years young from your semantics and your way to express yourself. You will probably feel embarrassed like hell over this thread in 5 years or so when you grow up.

Also, Im sorry my grammar and/or vocabolary isnt as good as yours - Im Swedish.
Also, by using the kind of language you use (what did you say, cold and what?) isnt a good way to show off maturity. In a sense, its very immature. When you get older you really dont care that much about that stuff.

I seldom even use capitol letters nowadays over the Internet. Just cause I really dont care. Many people presume I am much much younger when in fact its the opposite.
My point to that is - you cannot ever "measure" maturity by language and/or the way you choose to express yourself online.
However I can pretty much be sure that you are in fact not that mature and really needs to step out of yourself for a moment, look on yourself from an outside perspective and grow some character and humility.
Your saying it soo clearly in between your words and in between the lines.



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha
 


I'm so glad we won't have to put up with rude people like the member, alienDNA when we get there.


Haha, please. David Wilcock is a lunatic. You think you are connecting spiritually? You have no grasp of what you are talking about my friend. New Age is born from satanism.



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by alienDNA
 


If you don't like this thread, why don't you just GO AWAY?! Apparently, a lot of others DO like it, and can relate to it, seeing as it has received 140 flags in a very short amount of time! I think that is the fastest I have ever seen a thread grow (at least since I've been on ATS).

I will ignore any future posts by you from this point on. Your attempt to bring me down to your lower level of existence has failed. Sorry you wasted your time.

edit on 7/18/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/18/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

edit on 7/18/2012 by sled735 because: correction



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735
 


Well, like I said..I'm kind of skeptical of David Wilcock. But I am aware of him. My mom loves the guy mostly because he claims to be a direct reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. Now, Edgar Cayce is someone I really dig. But David Wilcock, I don't know just yet--My jury is still out on that one.

If you haven't heard of Edgar Cayce (and I'm sure you have..who hasn't?) I suggest you put David Wilcock aside for a while and just stick with Cayce. Like I said, Wilcock claims to be a direct reincarnation of Cayce--so check out Cayce first. Loads and loads of material to keep you busy there.

Well..if we ever go to a special 2nd earth, make sure you save me a seat next to yours



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
reply to post by sled735
 


Well, like I said..I'm kind of skeptical of David Wilcock. But I am aware of him. My mom loves the guy mostly because he claims to be a direct reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. Now, Edgar Cayce is someone I really dig. But David Wilcock, I don't know just yet--My jury is still out on that one.

If you haven't heard of Edgar Cayce (and I'm sure you have..who hasn't?) I suggest you put David Wilcock aside for a while and just stick with Cayce. Like I said, Wilcock claims to be a direct reincarnation of Cayce--so check out Cayce first. Loads and loads of material to keep you busy there.

Well..if we ever go to a special 2nd earth, make sure you save me a seat next to yours


Oh yes! I have read a lot of Edgar Cayce's material. I have a book on the shelf right now. I was in awe of him the first time I read his work.
The thing about David Wilcock is the DOCUMENTED evidence he has exposing what the governments have been hiding from us, and the explanation about frequencies, and how it all works. He made it pretty clear so I could understand it. So, maybe not so much him, but what he is talking about that has me in awe this time.

Yes, I will save you a seat. Look forward to seeing you there.



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by alienDNA
 


Well, I think I'll just start taking your advice right now this very instant, "grow up", and completely ignore your post because it doesn't matter in the scheme of things.

Did I learn the lesson well?

Thanks for posting, but you aren't going to bait me into any more replies or arguments that detract from the purpose of this thread..which is to get people talking about these dark memories we hold onto for so long. The thread has served its purpose to me and others (I think.) People are discussing the memories--how does this hurt you in any way?

Also think about why I used passive voice in the title instead of titling it something like "I need to tell you this story right now and I need you to hear it." Essentially, my title is saying, "Here it is..do what you want with it or nothing at all." I think the title's tone was appropriate.

By the way, your written English is excellent.
I never would have guessed it wasn't your native tongue.
edit on 18-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by alienDNA
 


If you don't like this thread, why don't you just GO AWAY?! Apparently, a lot of others DO like it, and can relate to it, seeing as it has received 140 flags in a very short amount of time! I think that is the fastest I have ever seen a thread grow (at least since I've been on ATS).

I will ignore any future posts by you from this point on. Your attempt to bring me down to your lower level of existence has failed. Sorry you wasted your time.

edit on 7/18/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/18/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

edit on 7/18/2012 by sled735 because: correction


What? Lower level of existance? My attempt to bring you down?
Wasted my time? What have you been smoking man?



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
reply to post by alienDNA
 


Well, I think I'll just start taking your advice right now this very instant, "grow up", and completely ignore your post because it doesn't matter in the scheme of things.

Did I learn the lesson well?

Thanks for posting, but you aren't going to bait me into any more replies or arguments that detract from the purpose of this thread..which is to get people talking about these dark memories we hold onto for so long. The thread has served its purpose to me and others (I think.) People are discussing the memories--how does this hurt you in any way?

Also think about why I used passive voice in the title instead of titling it something like "I need to tell you this story right now and I need you to hear it." Essentially, my title is saying, "Here it is..do what you want with it or nothing at all." I think the title's tone was appropriate.

By the way, your written English is excellent.
I never would have guessed it wasn't your native tongue.
edit on 18-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)


Allright. Good. And I suppose I misread the title then.
And thank you! That put a smile on my face.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by alienDNA
 


I tried to go out of my way to make it (the title) passive instead of egotistical and arrogant..I'd say I failed on that point maybe? No big deal. These experiences were just something I bottled up for a very long time..What I meant was that it's time to let it all out. I have no big message for anybody.

It ended up having positive results. No one should be able to fault me for that..I hope.

And your smile puts a smile on my face. Pass it on, folks.

edit on 19-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha
 


Sinuses !

I am not surprised, I only started to see them when I developed a near fatal Sinus infection, it seemed to tune my mind in differently as it struggled with the infection, it was touch and go for a while after a near collapse with it. I did pose the question in the other thread " what I saw in the darkness " but I did not get a reply, as far as I noticed. I know of someone else who started seeing things after a chronic Sinus infection, he also started hearing music and on playing what he heard on his own guitar, found that it was music that had not been written by anyone else. It was handy for him because he was in a band and the new tunes were turned into some of their songs. I won't name him, as that would be unfair, but his collapse was widely reported in the press at the time, as they were well known at the time.



If I guess will you tell me? I have 2 people in mind. Also, to the OP, I should state that I love the thread. I find it fascinating and I believe your story. I have no experiences to add but I find the subject matter fascinating non the less. Thanks for sharing.
edit on 19-7-2012 by toolgal462 because: reply to short



new topics

top topics



 
172
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

log in

join