It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The jimmy Hendrix prophecy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I did a quick search and although jimmy hendrixs death has been discussed here, it was a while ago now and this is more about something jimmy said befor he died, rather than he's death.

This article. www.in5d.com...

It mentions a song written by jimmy, if six was nine. And jimmy drawing a six in a nine and explaining it to his friend. I saw the fibonacci spiral as I read this. Left and right, where described as one being good and one bad, brain hemispheres? And also he made a prediction, he speaks of cosmic energy and change in about 30yrs. This was the year before he died.

Was he one of the original people who began to feel the phenoninom? Was he making it up? Is everyone making it up? Was he killed because it was too soon for this message he was maybe trying to covey through he's music to be realeasd?

I saw a documentary on tv about the circumstances in which he died. I left me thinking there was more to his death than the official story.

For those interested, www.google.co.uk... MIYAUNbjDObW0QXA0ZyHBw&usg=AFQjCNGEmjqJPN9PGwVwjcxPLeF8jWq5ow
More connections between JH and prophecey.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

It was the massive amounts of '___' he was taking. Nothing more.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hey...I love me some Jimi, but the dude was high as a kite. It's been way over thirty years since his death, and nothing really has happened in the universe. He thought aliens were coming...they haven't...There was nothing prophetic about him, only soulful...just enjoy his music for what it is...colorful, soulful, and energetic...but prophetic isn't the word I would choose.

The mention of Comet Elenin in the first link as part of his prophesy probably won't gain any believers either.

The second link is broken.
edit on 13-7-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienAgendah

A classic ats first reply.
less than thirty seconds. You didn't even have to think about that one did you

I think there's more to it myself, and no, I've never taken '___'.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Originally posted by AlienAgendah

A classic ats first reply.
less than thirty seconds. You didn't even have to think about that one did you

I think there's more to it myself, and no, I've never taken '___'.

I'm personal friends with Seattle DJ legend Pat O'Day. He discovered Jimmy and helped him through his tough times. I didn't have to read it to know the stories I've been told about Jimmy's drug use and visions.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

He is way before my time, but I found the article interesting and thought, that's a bit of ats prophecey and predictions that is. So here it is. It could just be the trips talking. Maybe he got the muse?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
how much the world has changed.

when people where free to express their thoughts publicly.

instead of funnelled to the internet, where all of your ideas are expressed there and left there until the next time you log on.

now thoughts and comments in the majority of the mainstream forums are regulated to 1 incomplete sentence with a hashtag.

where would the powers that be want you to protest, on the web in the comfort of your own home in front of a screen, venting your anger in binary code.

as long as they know you're there and not massed in the thousands outside of their home or place of work, the internet has turned out better than expected for them.

the only risk they took, is that people would use it to organize themselves against them.

well that hasn't happened, since most americans only leave their computer screens to go to the kitchen.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienAgendah

I'm friends with dear old maggie round the corner, and I just read about it. Lol. Drugs don't just f#!k up the mind. They can give profound insight and inspiration, which is proberly more to the reason why they are illegal. Drug abuse messes the mind. I don't doubt that he was abusing though.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

reply to post by isyeye

It could just be the trips talking. Maybe he got the muse?

(Psychedelic) drugs have been part of numerous traditional and historic spiritual paths, most of which included visionary or prophetic traditions as well. Perhaps there is some link?

Sure, it's pure speculation, but do a little digging on the subject, and perhaps it won't sound so strange.

I just find it a little disheartening when otherwise intelligent folks outright dismiss the possibility of chemically-induced ENHANCED perception, without seeming to give it much thought or study. And yes, I've used '___', etc.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

reply to post by isyeye

It could just be the trips talking. Maybe he got the muse?

(Psychedelic) drugs have been part of numerous traditional and historic spiritual paths, most of which included visionary or prophetic traditions as well. Perhaps there is some link?

Sure, it's pure speculation, but do a little digging on the subject, and perhaps it won't sound so strange.

I just find it a little disheartening when otherwise intelligent folks outright dismiss the possibility of chemically-induced ENHANCED perception, without seeming to give it much thought or study. And yes, I've used '___', etc.

It's a very old and aicient technique of reaching a higher state of conciousness. And is still used to this day. Commen people do it and it's bad. Why? They don't want you high, they want you low. Tok tok

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

'___' is not something you typically OD on or die from... get some life experience and come back, kid.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Sorry I've linked the old ats thread. I'll try find a good link for that sight now and fix it.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

It's a very old and aicient technique of reaching a higher state of consciousness. And is still used to this day. Commen people do it and it's bad. Why? They don't want you high, they want you low. Tok tok

I find it amusing that people still think drugs can help you reach a higher state of consciousness, or enhanced reality. It's simply an altered state. If you want to find true inspiration, it's to be found in clarity, or a beautiful woman....Hendrix would at least agree with the beautiful woman part:

edit on 13-7-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hendrix was murdered because of his support of the black panther movement. Do some research and stop spouting bollocks about '___' overdose. '___' only kills the idiots who take it and jump of buildings.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Jimmy was a profound and beautiful human and I am so happy to know that he graced this planet with his love and creativity, he left this world a better place than he found it.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye

It's a very old and aicient technique of reaching a higher state of conciousness. And is still used to this day. Commen people do it and it's bad. Why? They don't want you high, they want you low. Tok tok

I find it amusing that people still think drugs can help you reach a higher state of consciosness, or enhanced reality. It's simply an altered state. If you want to find true inspiration, it's to be found in clarity, or a beautiful woman....Hendrix would at least agree with the beautiful woman part:

Hence why Hendrix is one of the greatest musicians to have ever lived. Do you even understand the meaning of consciousness? Take your idiocy somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
how much the world has changed.

when people where free to express their thoughts publicly.

instead of funnelled to the internet, where all of your ideas are expressed there and left there until the next time you log on.

now thoughts and comments in the majority of the mainstream forums are regulated to 1 incomplete sentence with a hashtag.

where would the powers that be want you to protest, on the web in the comfort of your own home in front of a screen, venting your anger in binary code.

as long as they know you're there and not massed in the thousands outside of their home or place of work, the internet has turned out better than expected for them.

the only risk they took, is that people would use it to organize themselves against them.

well that hasn't happened, since most americans only leave their computer screens to go to the kitchen.

I notice that social convention leans toward non-activism, like some unwritten code: normal conversations are reserved, as if afraid of the consequent 'like' status.

'Like'. What a sick, head numbing, hashtag.

I aver that if the people dropped their cellular connections, it would bring them down, as there would be many questions to bear. For instance, what are they still building a grid framework of towers if nobody owns a cellular?

Yes, we are the last, if ever, to revolt. Have you noticed that year after year, men come into your backyard, and raise the electrical grid another level?

It is MIC. It is a war of words. Those towers are never coming down, because they are a shell for the latest in technofascism. I am told that the network can see through walls using radio waves. These signals are necessary for having a conversation on your phone? I don't think so.

The digital revolution was a deception.

edit on 13-7-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

'___' is not something you typically OD on or die from... get some life experience and come back, kid.

Did I say he overdosed from '___'?

Why don't you actually read a post, then come back with a legit response.

I inferred his visions were caused by '___' buddy.

Learn to read.
edit on 13-7-2012 by AlienAgendah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CallYourBluff

I understand it perfectly...but being screwed up on drugs isn't a higher level, it's lower. Altered, yes..but in NO way does it make it better. Just think of what Hendrix may have been able to create if his mind wasn't clouded by chemicals.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CallYourBluff
Hendrix was murdered because of his support of the black panther movement. Do some research and stop spouting bollocks about '___' overdose. '___' only kills the idiots who take it and jump of buildings.

Once again, please quote me where I said he OVERDOSED from '___'? The theory of this thread was his visions, not his death. That is what I commented about.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join