It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Hendrix/Asteroid/Microsoft Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I just stumbled upon this website Rock Prophecy and shows a few events linking Microsoft/Asteroids/ and Jimmy Hendrix. As all three of these are spiritual/NWO related and Microsoft is one of the biggest companies in the world (with the Richest man in the world) I thought that this conspiracy has potential to be real or somewhat strange. Take a look at the link and see what you think. It's actually a book but the site has soome excerts such as:

On May 8, 1998 the asteroid movie Deep Impact premiered in theaters. Paul Allen is a major invested partner in DreamWorks Pictures, the company which produced Deep Impact. And the film is filled with MSNBC images. Paul Allen's Microsoft TV Network, MSNBC, is a central character in Deep Impact. The Hendrix/asteroid/Microsoft connection comes full circle, through Rock Prophecy.

February 13, 2001:

For Valentine's Day 2001 NASA landed a spacecraft on an asteroid for the first time. The asteroid is named Eros, the Greek word for Love, so NASA made a landing for Valentine's Day. As Rock Prophecy points out, Jimi Hendrix had a name for the asteroid that will impact our planet, the name he gave is Electric Love. So when NASA landed their spacecraft on Eros, or Love, Bill Gates went to the Hendrix museum in Seattle to announce that Microsoft's Windows operating system will be titled "XP", which stands for Experience, which you may know is the name of Jimi Hendrix's band, the Jimi Hendrix Experience.
So here is Bill Gates at the Hendrix museum saying the new name for Windows is XP, meaning Experience, just when NASA lands a spacecraft on an asteroid for the first time, for Valentine's Day and the name of the asteroid is Eros, for Love, which is the name Jimi gave to the asteroid that will hit Earth. Now, while the XP, Experience, operating system was being developed at Microsoft, the project had a code name. You know what that code name was? Originally it was "Asteroid."

Can you get the connections? � Eros, Love, Electric Love, a name Hendrix gave to an asteroid, Bill Gates at the Hendrix museum for Valentine's Day, announcing XP, meaning Experience, like Hendrix Experience, while at the same time NASA lands on an asteroid for the first time named Eros/Love, landing for Valentine's Day, and Windows XP was originally named Asteroid. The meaning of this seeming coincidence is that Microsoft learned from me to associate Hendrix with asteroids and then Microsoft media partners ran with my asteroid ideas while Paul Allen's Microsoft money destroyed my career at the Hendrix company after I'd worked long and hard to make the best Hendrix collections available to his museum in Seattle, which refused to pay me for my work.

When Windows XP was released, Bill Gates chose to release it on Oct. 25, the anniversary of the day my rockprophecy.com website went on line.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Mmmmm.

Just about the worst/weakest conspiracy theory I've ever seen(and that's saying something) it's even worse than the seven dwarves assasinating J.F.K. Atleast that was funny.

I bet the book is crap too.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
thats indeed crazy, not only because the idividuals (and asteroid) involved but it has no point. ok lets say microsoft , hendrix and an astroid are tied together in this stupid idea? whats the big deal?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I thought Windows XP's codename was whistler? But I could be wrong.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Scuse me, while I kiss the sky....

maybe this proves he knew a satellite would be launched. I am going home to play all his records backward.

ps.cool idea

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
for what its worth, gates is worth about 1/1000 of a rothschild, they just don't show up on the forbes list....I wonder why ?????

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
XP's codename was Whistler... and the new Windows is Blackcomb... so I don't know where this guy's pulling stuff, but it ain't from up here.

new topics

top topics

join