It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The jimmy Hendrix prophecy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

I think this is interesting. He didn't die from '___' use. That's something the MSM might say to bad mouth '___' if you ask me. He died from choking on his own vomit when he drank too much wine. There is a conspiracy to his death that he was made to die because he was choking on his own vomit and supposedly the ambulance that came to pick him up kept him upright preventing him from getting rid of the vomit in his throat. Without being able to rid of that vomit he got fluid in his lungs and died at the hospital. I don't know the truth concerning his death other then I know it had nothing to do with '___'. He was also on a lot of sleeping pills at the time which probably didn't help the situation.

I've often wondered if he saw the end of the world coming though, listen to and look at the lyrics of Valley's of Neptune some time. Just a quick excerpt.

"I see visions of sleepy peaks erupting, releasing all hell that will shake the Earth from end to end, and this ain't bad news, good news, or any news. Lord it's just the truth, better save your soul while you can."

If that doesn't sound prophetic I don't know what does. Granted I only take it with a grain of salt because they're song lyrics and Jimi is dead, but it is interesting to think about none the less.
edit on 13-7-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

In additon, I challenge anyone to find an article that mentions '___''s involvement in his death. '___' doesn't kill, not by itself, not without taking way too dam much of it anyway. Like....an IV bag of it straight to the veins. Supposedly a man once died from an overdose of '___' but I can't find any real documentation proving this story to be true and even in the story the guy took like 320,000 micrograms and given that a "normal" dose is somewhere between 100-1000 micrograms is obvious that if the story had truth to it the guy took way more then he should have. In any case there is no evidence to suggest Jimi died from '___' use. Lots of evidence suggesting he used '___' often and sometimes in large quantities but nothing suggesting he was on '___' the day he died.
edit on 13-7-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: challenge

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

According to his own words in the video it had everything to do with 2012.
It sounds like he was a pioneer in the new age movement.
I do not agree with the movement but i do believe things will happen.

The new age movement just sounds like someone put a label on it to try to contain it.
It branches in many directions, some like the et theory, some the spiritual, some crystals and healing, others magic and ritual. Even string theory and quantum physics plays a large part in the interests of some of these branches. Basically everything non traditional religion, that has people believe in unseen forces is put in this category. But hardly any put in this box would say they are new agers. They simply don't follow mainstream tradition.
edit on 13-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CallYourBluff
Hendrix was murdered because of his support of the black panther movement. Do some research and stop spouting bollocks about '___' overdose. '___' only kills the idiots who take it and jump of buildings.

Nope. The Allen brothers fairly well dispute this assertion. Jimi was wary of political affiliations based on race, though he was concerned about low melatonin turn out at performances. His fans were overwhelmingly white. On this tape you can also listen at least one suit mentioning that they didn't even think of Jimi as being black, since the music was so outlandish.

The Band of Gypsies tape contains many references to Jimi's non-involvement with the Black Panthers. At one turn, Jimi was cornered in their crib being pressured for such 'support' you mention. There's a written account of this in 'electric Gypsy'. His thing transcended race, basically. He was not a color talker.
edit on 13-7-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye
reply to post by CallYourBluff

I will not discuss this any further, as people like yourself are irritating at best.

Irritation towards something is often a symptom of denial...You can't accept that maybe someone has an educated, intellectual, and experience filled opinion on the subject that points out some of the flaws in your ideas, hence the irritation. You'll figure it out one day...and then you'll think of that irritating ATS member isyeye, and laugh, remembering he was right.

edit on 13-7-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

Not really, I have simply seen such silly, repetative arguments as your own many times before and appreciate the ignorance you suffer from. People like yourself can only comprehend a few certain concepts. Maybe you will get another chance in your next life. Until then I wish you well and hope one day you can catch up.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann

Hendrix was murdered because of his support of the black panther movement. Do some research and stop spouting bollocks about '___' overdose. '___' only kills the idiots who take it and jump of buildings.

Nope. The Allen brothers fairly well dispute this assertion. Jimi was wary of political affiliations based on race, though he was concerned about low 'brother' turn out at performances. The Band of Gypsies tape contains many references to Jumi's non-involvement with the Black Panthers. At one turn, Jimi was cornered in their crib being pressured for such support you mention. His thing transcended race, basically. He was not a color talker.

The black panther movement would be perfect propagander to tarnish his name and also dent the message he was giving and what he stood for. A bit like mj?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Guys why not just accept the fact that you could both be wrong? Real family's have split over this same conversation, lol.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrimReaper86

I think this is interesting. He didn't die from '___' use. That's something the MSM might say to bad mouth '___' if you ask me. He died from choking on his own vomit when he drank too much wine. There is a conspiracy to his death that he was made to die because he was choking on his own vomit and supposedly the ambulance that came to pick him up kept him upright preventing him from getting rid of the vomit in his throat. Without being able to rid of that vomit he got fluid in his lungs and died at the hospital. I don't know the truth concerning his death other then I know it had nothing to do with '___'. He was also on a lot of sleeping pills at the time which probably didn't help the situation.

I've often wondered if he saw the end of the world coming though, listen to and look at the lyrics of Valley's of Neptune some time. Just a quick excerpt.

"I see visions of sleepy peaks erupting, releasing all hell that will shake the Earth from end to end, and this ain't bad news, good news, or any news. Lord it's just the truth, better save your soul while you can."

If that doesn't sound prophetic I don't know what does. Granted I only take it with a grain of salt because they're song lyrics and Jimi is dead, but it is interesting to think about none the less.

In additon, I challenge anyone to find an article that mentions '___''s involvement in his death. '___' doesn't kill, not by itself, not without taking way too dam much of it anyway. Like....an IV bag of it straight to the veins. Supposedly a man once died from an overdose of '___' but I can't find any real documentation proving this story to be true and even in the story the guy took like 320,000 micrograms and given that a "normal" dose is somewhere between 100-1000 micrograms is obvious that if the story had truth to it the guy took way more then he should have. In any case there is no evidence to suggest Jimi died from '___' use. Lots of evidence suggesting he used '___' often and sometimes in large quantities but nothing suggesting he was on '___' the day he died.
edit on 13-7-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: challenge

The conspiracy about his death lies with how long it took for the ambulance to be called and the young girl involved. I guess we will never know. As for his acid use, he used to take liquid '___' between songs. Hard core.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienAgendah

I inferred his visions were caused by '___' buddy. Learn to read.

My bad, Dad, I was tripping when I read it. Boo me.

However, "nothing more than '___'"... i wouldn't shrug off such experiences... they can show us things we never knew before, and I mean truths, not fiction.

T&C vio. in 3....2....

edit on 13-7-2012 by DeReK DaRkLy because: =D

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Guys why not just accept the fact that you could both be wrong? Real family's have split over this same conversation, lol.

The thing is I have first hand experience writing music with and without drugs. Some of the best tunes I ever created were done with. There is scientific proof of why the mind becomes more creative while influenced by drugs. As I stated before it has to do with the 4 different states of brainwaves. Cannabis gives you a sleep like waking state. This is where your brain is most creative. I myself don't take drugs anymore, because as like most musicians you eventually take it to far. There are other ways to create these states such as meditation and if that is what the previous poster was getting at he should have stated so. I know the limits of using these substances for creativity but there is not a single human who can say they have never had benefits.
Bill Hicks...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy
reply to post by AlienAgendah

I inferred his visions were caused by '___' buddy. Learn to read.

My bad, Dad, I was tripping when I read it. Boo me.

However, "nothing more than '___'"... i wouldn't shrug off such experiences... they can show us things we never knew before, and I mean truths, not fiction.

T&C vio. in 3....2....

edit on 13-7-2012 by DeReK DaRkLy because: =D

The interesting thing is certain governments are now exploring the use of '___' for the treatment of substance abuse and other psychological problems. Ayahuasca is commonly used in Brazil to cure these illnesses.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The interesting thing is certain governments are now exploring the use of '___' for the treatment of substance abuse and other psychological problems. Ayahuasca is commonly used in Brazil to cure these illnesses.

Sorry to the OP if we put your thread in jeopardy.

I had some "visions" regarding 6 and 9 myself, and the letter G... it came in the form of

GO†O666

or.. "go to 666"... like go to hell, but alternately you can "look up" at the "T" and be safe...all kinds of inference possible.

edit on 13-7-2012 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

The thing is I have first hand experience writing music with and without drugs. Some of the best tunes I ever created were done with.

You might take a quick look at my Avatar...Perhaps you aren't the only one that has a little experience under his belt. I could give you a list of my musical accomplishments, but it's unneccesary. I can tell you with all honesty, clarity will produce much more powerful music. I've had your opinion of this topic in the past, and life has shown me more productive ways to create my art...perhaps we shall just agree to disagree.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

Was getting abit of topic, lol. The way this has gone all conspiracey and drugs was the reason I put this thread in predictions an propheseys. It could be one of the oldest modern, and the least talked about.

The G is just like 6, but the circle is squared, it's a symbol. Simple symbols tell stories when shown like this, but it's your story, and you have interpreted two ways, black and white. A zero can be everything or nothing, the cross. 666 could mean Satan if you look at them as numbers, numbers are man made. The symbol is older, it's the spiral. It for me means connection to everything. From the centre to the edge. Would you like me to give you my interpretation?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

666 could mean Satan if you look at them as numbers, numbers are man made. The symbol is older, it's the spiral. It for me means connection to everything. From the centre to the edge.

Indeed, all kinds of connections can be made.

Lucifer/Satan generally symbolizes forbidden (taboo/scary) knowledge (light) from a time when man was starting to gain a deeper understanding, like all things happening in cycles, for example.

GO†O666 could represent a mast of meditation in a sea of infinite cycles.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
"Look man, You can listen to Jimi but you can't hear him.......Wesley Snipes

line 2

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

GO†O666 could represent a mast of meditation in a sea of infinite cycles.

G being the start or end, reatities time line, or even yours or my life time line. Then the end of time, or life line into the nothing 0, to god+, back out into the nothing 0, then three choices 666, three everything you ever wanted to experience to progress further in your eternal path. At the end every six could become a G and the infinate cycle continues. In the game show with the three doors, and you have to choose. did you ever wonder why often behind one there was a goat? One a medioca prize and the other a brand new car or speed boat.?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The thing is I have first hand experience writing music with and without drugs. Some of the best tunes I ever created were done with.

You might take a quick look at my Avatar...Perhaps you aren't the only one that has a little experience under his belt. I could give you a list of my musical accomplishments, but it's unneccesary. I can tell you with all honesty, clarity will produce much more powerful music. I've had your opinion of this topic in the past, and life has shown me more productive ways to create my art...perhaps we shall just agree to disagree.

Listen bud, im not poking fun and I fully appreciate you avatar. I myself am a fan of da vichi and I like what you have done there but the fact is some of the greatest music and art that has ever been produced has been under the influence of drugs. I understand that it maybe a lazy way to great insight but it seems to have worked so far. People like Hendrix ,Page,Slash,Vaughn all wrote their best tunes under the influence. I guess at the end of the day if you want to talk clarity within music you would go straight to the sober classical composers but to me their music is soulless and mathematical. True music has to connect on all emotional levels and to do that you have to push yourself to emotional extremes. Drugs do just that.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Listen bud, im not poking fun and I fully appreciate you avatar. I myself am a fan of da vichi and I like what you have done there but the fact is some of the greatest music and art that has ever been produced has been under the influence of drugs. I understand that it maybe a lazy way to great insight but it seems to have worked so far. People like Hendrix ,Page,Slash,Vaughn all wrote their best tunes under the influence. I guess at the end of the day if you want to talk clarity within music you would go straight to the sober classical composers but to me their music is soulless and mathematical. True music has to connect on all emotional levels and to do that you have to push yourself to emotional extremes. Drugs do just that.

You guys could start a band called chalk n cheese.
or not

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

G being the start or end, reatities time line, or even yours or my life time line. Then the end of time, or life line into the nothing 0, to god+, back out into the nothing 0, then three choices 666, three everything you ever wanted to experience to progress further in your eternal path. At the end every six could become a G and the infinate cycle continues. In the game show with the three doors, and you have to choose. did you ever wonder why often behind one there was a goat? One a medioca prize and the other a brand new car or speed boat.?

Wow man....you took it to the next level!

Jerry and Jimi are surely diggin' it right now!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Was he killed???? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

God, ATS gets funnier every day

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join