It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Worlds Experts Cry Out! not

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

What "expert" is David Griffin? He is a THEOLOGIAN. Doesnt that put up a red flag?

So we have another profiteer riding the deaths of 3000 people.

So far there seems to be almost no experts in the appropriate fields siding with the truthers. Doesn't all these bogus experts make truthers stop and think?

The worlds REAL experts are satisfied with planes+fuel=collapse. Otherwise they would have been vocal about it.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Actually there are only a few people on a few websites that believe the OS is a lie. Otherwise we would be hearing about it beyond the internet.
Plus there are even less 'experts' that believe the building were brought down by CD.
If you look at the remarks by the 'experts' on ae911 most question things surrounding 911. But almost none question planes+fuel equals no buildings.

Dream On. You are deluded.

"Beyond the Internet" can only mean two things: the MSM, which is totally controlled, and the real world. Now I will tell you about the real world.

I just happened to be at a party last night with a bunch of people I had never met before. We were sitting around drinking beer and listening to music and talking about Eric Clapton among other things. Someone asked me, "what else are you interested in?" I told them conspiracies. I said 911 was an inside job. Everyone there already knew it, and we had a fantastic discussion. And the consensus was that talking about it in the open will get you labeled a nut job, crackpot, or worse, in a lot of trouble.

Don't fool yourself about how many people know. They are afraid to talk about it. As soon as one thing comes out to start the ball rolling, the floodgates will be opened. There will be a revolution. Its only a matter of time, and I don't mean a lot of time. I mean soon.

Romney has already been chosen by the elite. He will bring us another war, this time in Iran. If this happens, it will be WWIII, and the shills and trolls will have helped it happen by covering up the truth. It is up to the people with courage and integrity to bring this out in the open before its too late.
edit on 13-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Actually there are only a few people on a few websites that believe the OS is a lie. Otherwise we would be hearing about it beyond the internet.
Plus there are even less 'experts' that believe the building were brought down by CD.
If you look at the remarks by the 'experts' on ae911 most question things surrounding 911. But almost none question planes+fuel equals no buildings.

Dream On. You are deluded.

I just happened to be at a party last night with a bunch of people I had never met before. We were sitting around drinking beer and listening to music and talking about Eric Clapton among other things. Someone asked me, "what else are you interested in?" I told them conspiracies. I said 911 was an inside job. Everyone there already knew it, and we had a fantastic discussion. And the consensus was that talking about it in the open will get you labeled a nut job, crackpot, or worse, in a lot of trouble.

Don't fool yourself about how many people know. They are afraid to talk about it. As soon as one thing comes out to start the ball rolling, the floodgates will be opened. There will be a revolution. Its only a matter of time, and I don't mean a lot of time. I mean soon.

Romney has already been chosen by the elite. He will bring us another war, this time in Iran. If this happens, it will be WWIII, and the shills and trolls will have helped it happen by covering up the truth. It is up to the people with courage and integrity to bring this out in the open before its too late.

I dont know personally a single person in the real world, who believes the official story. Once the" ice is broken" in conversations, most will be very pleased to discuss the issue with someone who does not thank them a "crackpot" Most simply are afraid of how they may be viewed by others, and so keep their thoughts to themselves.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by samkent

What "expert" is David Griffin? He is a THEOLOGIAN. Doesnt that put up a red flag? He's created a new religion with himself at the head and is raking in cashola on the gullibility of suckers.

I see it a different way. It seems to me that a theologian is the perfect type of expert to study and theorize on what people believe and why. And if I were to choose the most profitable way to react to 911, let's see... would I write a book? or start a war?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Hundreds of thousands of lives have been lost due to the aftermath of 9/11, and your sanctimonious grief about '3000' is laughable, were it not so evil. Your portayal of 'truthers' as fringe is a bold faced lie, and I'm calling you on it. Your game is now out in the open, and I see many new members here that see right thru you guys instantly. Your days are numbered, and I fully expect a wise ass response from one of you, but here on ats you've lost the war. Think about it, you guys are defending the most incredible series of coincedenses, and suspensions of the laws of physics in history.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by conwaylemmon

It seems to me that a theologian is the perfect type of expert to study and theorize on what people believe and why.

Would you want this same person to design a bridge?

This is all part of the problem. Truthers are going on feelings not fact.
The facts are that the worlds experts are satisfied with the explaination.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Think about it, you guys are defending the most incredible series of coincedenses, and suspensions of the laws of physics in history.

And yet you cannot find one expert willing to produce a peer reviewed paper on this suspension of the laws of physics.
Not one on the entire planet!

Doesn't that strike you as odd?
Not one single expert in physics.
Not one single expert in structual engineering.
Not one single expert in demolition.

Noone will produce a peer reviewed paper.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

No. And I also wouldn't step foot into a steel building designed by an OS'er.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914

I dont know personally a single person in the real world, who believes the official story. Once the" ice is broken" in conversations, most will be very pleased to discuss the issue with someone who does not thank them a "crackpot" Most simply are afraid of how they may be viewed by others, and so keep their thoughts to themselves.

What I find really encouraging is that it wasn't like this at all just a few short years ago. I could hardly find anyone that wasn't completely shocked at my revelations. That has turned around big time. Americans have seen enough of this government in the last few years to really start suspecting what was very recently unimaginable.

Love your avatar by the way. There is no doubt in my mind that a hit was put on Tillman by Bush Sr. or one of his underbosses. Just like they killed the entire special forces team that allegedly killed Bin Laden. Couldn't have any of them talking anytime down the road could we?

It's lovely the gratitude these bastards have for the young men and women that give their lives to serve them.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
75 million spent investigating Barry Bonds on Steroids. 15 to 20 million spent on investigating 911.
Our country is a JOKE. Ignorance is Bliss.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

So NIST's recommendations after studying how wtc7 failed, on building a stronger structure for the new WTC7 are all flawed and wrong? Really? I'd like to hear this.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by SimontheMagus

So NIST's recommendations after studying how wtc7 failed, on building a stronger structure for the new WTC7 are all flawed and wrong? Really? I'd like to hear this.

You mean the shills who first denied the towers had a core?

NIST is a whitewash joke and part of the plot. I've told you this a hundred times. Go find some unbiased data.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I am interested in the bridges a theologian builds between what is perceived and what is believed.

This is all part of the problem. Truthers are going on feelings not fact.
The facts are that the worlds experts are satisfied with the explaination.

I don't think this is a fact, in fact. I assume, in fact, it is just an assumption.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I hope I am not the only one to point out, that the whole premise of this thread falls under the logical fallacy of appeal to authority......

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing
75 million spent investigating Barry Bonds on Steroids. 15 to 20 million spent on investigating 911.

Your numbers are even close to being correct, but that being said, why do you equate $$$ and accuracy? Do you think that if somehow or another they managed to spend, say 90 million on the investigation it would have yielded the results that you prefer?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Building 7 makes me doubt the OS...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing

Your numbers are even close to being correct, but that being said, why do you equate $$$ and accuracy? Do you think that if somehow or another they managed to spend, say 90 million on the investigation it would have yielded the results that you prefer?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by conwaylemmon

I don't think this is a fact, in fact. I assume, in fact, it is just an assumption.

Double talk. Or should I say babble talk.

The simple fact is only web warriors believe in this conspiracy.

Until the worlds experts start producing papers that say those building could not fall due to planes and fuel noone of consequence will believe in the 911 conspiracy.

After 11 years and hundreds of thousands of experts not one paper.
This conspiracy ranks with religion. Based in faith not facts.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
I hope I am not the only one to point out, that the whole premise of this thread falls under the logical fallacy of appeal to authority......

How so? Appeal to auhority is only a logical fallacy when authority is not an actual authority. The premise of the thread is that there are actual real authorities all over the world that have not come out to discredit the "OS".

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Building 7 makes me doubt the OS...

Now all you need is one expert who can prove it.

The world awaits.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join