It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Worlds Experts Cry Out! not

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
I understand everyone needs to make a living, but when your living is lying to yourself, lying to the facts and lying to everyone else, you do have some responsibility when it all goes pair shaped.

How do you know that you're not the one lying to yourself and everyone else? You see how this type of thinking helps no one get anywhere?

You're riding on the assumption that you're correct. My assumption is that new data will yield new conclusions. I'm waiting for the life-changing data that the Truth Movement claims to have over the OS. So far it is merely assumptions and false claims.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Actually they kind of do. But of course PhDs who do not drink the Coolaid are "whackjobs" according to 911 deniers. That 911 deniers open a thread for mutual touching does not mean experts in a variety of fields did not say their bit about 911, some of them even going as far as publishing a paper on the subject. We can even produce names. I never noticed any of the deniers quoting an PhD .

Same for the investigation, we have names and faces who said their bit about 911, where are the names and faces who come forward in defense of the official conspiracy theory.

This is a lame attempt to pick up an situation and try to write it into the exact opposite of what it is.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bphi1908

With that said there are two very good reasons you have not heard any outcry from other sources. Nobody raises a stink over this because they don't want their credibility or reputation tarnished, you see this with airline pilots not wanting to report UFO's. Wanting to keep your job is a mighty big incentive to not talk about it.

So PHDs in Iran are afraid of speaking out about the US? North Korea is preventing it's PHDs from dissing the US?
I can accept that alot of experts could be worried about their jobs and reputations throughout the world on any given subject.
But I can't accept that virtually none would speak out. That's just not humanly possible.
There are radicals in every country and most have the internet.

What we have here are a few nut jobs selling their DVDs.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Actually they kind of do. But of course PhDs who do not drink the Coolaid are "whackjobs" according to 911 deniers.

This is a lie.

Plenty of experts, like Quintere, CTHUB, etc have questioned the NIST report to the point that they believe that they got some things wrong that may make their report false and hence their safety reccommendations wrong.

Quintere has documented his belief that the fireproofing on the trusses was not good enough, even if it wasn't knocked off by the planes, and that their fuel load estimates (NOT jet fuel, but burnable office contents) was too low. And that therefore, their conclusions may have been wrong.

But no one thinks that they are wack jobs because they backed up their opinions with a reasonable argument. They publish their beliefs/data in journals so that other experts can read it so that everyone can come to a consensus, or at the very least, have other info.

That is the difference between experts making reasonable objections/criticisms and the wack jobs that truthers quote. These deluded, supposed experts are not really experts, and their arguments are nonsense that earns them wack job status.....

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
So why haven't PhDs anywhere built a physical model that can completely collapse, of any size of any material?

Where has a PhD mentioned the weight of a standard concrete floor slab outside the core. It was 600 tons. It is easy to compute from the dimensions and density. But who has mentioned in it in ten years? How could it not just happen to come up now and then?

Is the real purpose of schools to produce proper intellectual conformity?

Is the real importance of 9/11 not what really happened but to show us the psychology of our intellectual power structure. I do wonder about Iran with the Milad Tower though.

Of course after TEN YEARS the PhDs have a problem. How can they explain how airliners couldn't do it if they can't explain how airliners could do it? They have painted themselves into a corner. They will look silly no matter what they do.

psik

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Fluffaluffagous

When I said PH.Ds who do not support the official story are wackjobs I was being sarcastic. I always forget that does not work out so well online.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Yes I do know how this type of thinking get you nowhere, your attacking and defensive position is blocking your relationship to understanding. You can paint my statements any colour you want, but at the end of the day your life is your responsibility. I have already seen enough people fall and just want to make it clear that there are serious threats when we fail to recognise clear and present dangers.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

So why haven't PhDs anywhere built a physical model that can completely collapse, of any size of any material?

Because they don't feel it's needed.

Only you feel it's needed.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This thread is a major failure in logic and facts.

Originally posted by samkent
But what about the rest of the world’s experts?
They have the same internet as we do.

That doesn't mean that every expert everywhere in the world has researched 9/11 beyond what they were told on the TV.

They see the same Youtube videos we do.

A false claim. A baseless assumption. You're again implying that every expert everywhere in the world has researched 9/11 beyond what they were told on the TV.

Where’s the secret documents that show the buildings were brought down by CD?

You do realize that Bush himself, reading from a written script, said that KSM ordered his operatives to ensure that the "explosives went off at a point high enough to prevent people trapped above from escaping".

Bush explicitly says "explosives went off". And it's not a "Freudian" slip either. He's reading from a written script.

Why is it that the hundreds of thousands of experts on the planet accept the OS version?

You're making more assumptions again. You're assuming all experts on the entire planet accept the official version without a shred of evidence to support your assumption.

Furthermore, who gave you the power and authority to speak for all experts everywhere? You haven't the slightest idea of who has what opinions about anything except your opinions, and those that have came out publicly.

Or is it the ATS experts don't have a clue about what they spout off about?

I'll take this one. Too many people make threads about topics they haven't the slightest clue about. Just because an expert hasn't make a public statement about anything, does not mean (s)he supports one thing or another. One's silence does not dictate which side of the fence they fall on.

There are any number of reasons why an expert remains silent:

* They accept the official version they were told without question.

* They fear for their jobs and/or well-being.

* They have no idea that there are alternate theories, so they've never researched.

Just to name a few.

If I was one of these experts who hadn't gone public one way or the other, I'd ask you how dare you speak for me and tell me whether I believe the official version of 9/11 or not just because I haven't made a public statement either way.

For the record, there are more experts that have come out publicly supporting the 9/11 truth movement, than have come out publicly in support of the official theory.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by thegameisup

I don't see any experts from all these countries you mention defending the OS?

And you want to know why? Its quite simple. Nobody is questioning the "OS". Really.

You and some small cadre of fellow travelers on the fringe of the fringe of the fringe of the conspiracy cult may think there's a groundswell of doubt with regard to the "OS", but there's not. That's why there is no need to openly "defend" it. Its not being assaulted.

edit on 13-7-2012 by hooper because: Spelling

nice subliminal-subconscious 'commie/truther' association. gold star.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 14/7/12 by RoScoLaz because: add link

edit on 14/7/12 by RoScoLaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

You mean the shills who first denied the towers had a core?

NIST is a whitewash joke and part of the plot. I've told you this a hundred times. Go find some unbiased data.
edit on 13-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

Really? NIST said that? Really?
First I've heard of this.
Oh wait, I know what it was! Truther's reading comprehension failures!

So please, explain, how exactly is NIST a whitewash joke? I'm curious as to what makes you come to such conclusions. I can safely assume you haven't even looked at the title page of anything written in the reports rom NIST, so I can safely assume you have nothing to back up your claims.

Oh yeah, FYI: FEMA and NIST are not the same people. Just thought you should know a fact before looking foolish.
edit on 7/15/2012 by GenRadek because: more info

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Ah yes, scripted speech by Bush. Of course! Those evil geniuses that have managed to pay off hundreds, if not, THOUSANDS of people in the NYFD, NYPD, NIST, FEMA, DOJ, CIA, NSA, FBI, FAA, PA, and countless other agencies to keep their mouths shut about the truth of "inside job" with special secret demolition charges that explode like bombs but act like thermite, go off silently but loudly, with no visible evidence but abilities to throw tons of steel hundreds of feet, and being able to withstand impact and fires for hours, and planting it under the noses of thousands of people in and around the WTC complex without a soul noticing unless the entire PA was payed off, and not one, not ONE whistleblower has come forward yet by fear of death threats or punishments so cruel it would make the writers of the Saw movies cringe, and yet, they actually release incorrect scripts to their key players and damn near blow their whole cover on one or two stupid schmucks accidentally giving their secret plan script for the evil president puppet to read to the entire world? Yeeeeaaahhhh Thats what happened.
Oh yeah and lets not forget the other idiots at BBC that somehow missed their cue and reported the other demolition of WTC7 a little too early. But to top it all off, NOBODY even noticed. Well except for the crack investigative teams in their parent's basements watching countless videos of youtube scouring for evidence everybody else missed including lawyers, insurance companies, special investigators, actual professionals at ASCE, etc etc etc. Unless they all are also in on it. geeze this rabbit hole is getting pretty deep. Seems like half the planet's population is in it.
edit on 7/15/2012 by GenRadek because: added words

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Bush explicitly says "explosives went off". And it's not a "Freudian" slip either. He's reading from a written script

You ignore the fact he was not talking about the WtC....

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

You mean the shills who first denied the towers had a core?

NIST is a whitewash joke and part of the plot. I've told you this a hundred times. Go find some unbiased data.
edit on 13-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

Really? NIST said that? Really?
First I've heard of this.
Oh wait, I know what it was! Truther's reading comprehension failures!

So please, explain, how exactly is NIST a whitewash joke? I'm curious as to what makes you come to such conclusions. I can safely assume you haven't even looked at the title page of anything written in the reports rom NIST, so I can safely assume you have nothing to back up your claims.

Oh yeah, FYI: FEMA and NIST are not the same people. Just thought you should know a fact before looking foolish.
edit on 7/15/2012 by GenRadek because: more info

I really didn't think you would call me on this and want to rehash the ridiculous LIES of NIST's original core models but once again I underestimated you....

Do you remember this silly diagram?

Actually, it isn't silly at all. It's criminally complicit.

911 Physics Truth - Tower Structure

911physicstruth.wetpaint.com...

FEMA and NIST Core Deception

algoxy.com...

They should all be hung by their balls..... but they probably don't have any......

edit on 15-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Ah yes, scripted speech by Bush. Of course! Those evil geniuses that have managed to pay off hundreds, if not, THOUSANDS of people in the NYFD, NYPD, NIST, FEMA, DOJ, CIA, NSA, FBI, FAA, PA, and countless other agencies to keep their mouths shut about the truth of "inside job" with special secret demolition charges that explode like bombs but act like thermite, go off silently but loudly, with no visible evidence but abilities to throw tons of steel hundreds of feet, and being able to withstand impact and fires for hours, and planting it under the noses of thousands of people in and around the WTC complex without a soul noticing unless the entire PA was payed off, and not one, not ONE whistleblower has come forward yet by fear of death threats or punishments so cruel it would make the writers of the Saw movies cringe, and yet, they actually release incorrect scripts to their key players and damn near blow their whole cover on one or two stupid schmucks accidentally giving their secret plan script for the evil president puppet to read to the entire world? Yeeeeaaahhhh Thats what happened.
Oh yeah and lets not forget the other idiots at BBC that somehow missed their cue and reported the other demolition of WTC7 a little too early. But to top it all off, NOBODY even noticed. Well except for the crack investigative teams in their parent's basements watching countless videos of youtube scouring for evidence everybody else missed including lawyers, insurance companies, special investigators, actual professionals at ASCE, etc etc etc. Unless they all are also in on it. geeze this rabbit hole is getting pretty deep. Seems like half the planet's population is in it.
edit on 7/15/2012 by GenRadek because: added words

O B F U S C A T I O N

How many paragraphs of garbled nonsense would you manufacture if Bush had actually said it was Controlled Demolition Inc. that placed the explosives? Because its obvious that you won't deal with any real evidence, you'll just dance around it.

Only a madman keeps firing an empty gun.
edit on 15-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Because its obvious that you won't deal with any real evidence, you'll just dance around it.

You wish there was some real evidence to support your CD theory.
But after 11 years there still isn't any. And where are the whistleblowers?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
None, not one, of the experts controlling and retarding the economy saw the housing bubble coming, although every austrian economist saw it coming. How many voters have heard of any austrian economist?

All of the professonals that are remaining silent are funded by organizations that profit from the Official Story.

The actual mechanism (physical proccess--whatever that might have been) that destroyed the towers might be a new method or technology and therefore difficult to explain. Something that is difficult, practically impossible, to explain to voters will remain a secret as deep as all of the history, math, physics, biology, and economics that most voters don't know.

Keeping a secret is as easy as moving on.

edit on 15-7-2012 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

reply to post by psikeyhackr

Because they don't feel it's needed.

Only you feel it's needed.

Physics is not about FEELINGS.

Laymen are supposed to be dummies who believe AUTHORITY. AUTHORITY does not have to prove their position. But that is the 9/11 blunder. This is too simple a problem. Only idiots can believe the OS.

The United States put men on the Moon and is currently sending another probe to Mars that will have to do a very fancy landing but SCIENTISTS in the US can't discuss how steel and concrete must be distributed in skyscrapers so they can hold themselves up. They can talk about STEM education but don't have to model a supposed collapse.

9/11 can never go away because simple physics can never change. So we end up with morons trying to order people to believe bullsh# when if it was true it would be easy to demonstrate.

psik

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Semicollegiate

All of the professonals that are remaining silent are funded by organizations that profit from the Official Story.

So, then, about 99% of architects and engineers are "funded by organizations that profit from the Official Story? That seems like a stretch. What are those organizations that profit from the official story, exactly?

...I don't think so, Tim.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Do you remember this silly diagram?

Actually, it isn't silly at all. It's criminally complicit.

911 Physics Truth - Tower Structure

911physicstruth.wetpaint.com...

FEMA and NIST Core Deception

algoxy.com...

They should all be hung by their balls..... but they probably don't have any......

Do you really believe that the WTC towers had a concrete core? Because that's what those websites claim. It's kind of ridiculous, frankly. I'd like to see one unambiguous photo of this supposed concrete core, during construction.

If you believe this drek without a single photo or drawing (from the era) to back it up, you're being suckered.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join