It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Worlds Experts Cry Out! not

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Since when have any of them been in the position, with the required data and evidence, except for a tiny few?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
The whole point of this dudes post is to make us, the truthers, question ourselves and the popularity of the message

He acts as though he is part of the higher minded majority, when in fact, its the opposite.

There are many many many experts out there who believe various aspects of the WTC events were not natural, or caused by a plane crash.

Pretending they are the minority is a tactic the media uses constantly to divide people.

I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

Since when have any of them been in the position, with the required data and evidence, except for a tiny few?

So you feel experts in their fields don't have sufficent evidence to come to an accurate conclusion?
But a bunch of web warriors with high school diplomas watching Youtube videos do??

Lets come at this from a different angle:
Suppose the cops beat down your door and arrest you for a bank robbery.
In court the prosecutor presents a flurry of people from a different state who watched the Youtube vids of the robbery. Their conclusion is that the person in the robbery video walks like you did in a high school football video.
The prosecutor also dismisses your experts that show the fingerprints don’t match the ones left at the scene.

This is essentially what the truthers movement is doing.
They dismiss all the experts in favor of a hunch they have. They just don’t ‘feel’ it could have happened the way the experts say it did. Possibly because they harbor negative feelings to anything ‘official’.

Since the whole world sees the same videos we do why don't the worlds experts cry out?
You can’t in good conscience claim that someone or some group is controlling the entire world’s supply of experts. If they felt the buildings could not have come down from planes and fuel we would have heard from them by now.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by dawnprince
reply to post by GoodOlDave

If you believe the OS , then why do you feel the need to defend it , time and time again . You are like a broken record going over the same BS.

Your defence of the OS appears like borderline obsession . What are you afraid will be found out ????

To answer your question with another question, if you really are merely looking for the truth then why do you continually spread lies like "I believe the Official Story" when I really don't? I have nothing to hide and I invite anyone and everyone to review my posts to see what I do and do not believe, so if after explaining my position 50 times you're still going to claim "I believe the official story" then I will waste no time bothering to explain it a 51st time.

At this point I have to believe you really don't care what the facts are, as you'll simply go along with whatever sexy sounding story that appeals to you. Your question therefore applies more to you then it does to me- what are YOU so afraid will be found out?

You say you don't believe the OS but the entire premise of your stance is that there was no foreknowledge and that incompetence was to blame for everything. This has been proven false completely a thousand times over. So while you may not "believe" the OS, the stuff you spout still lets the real criminals off the hook and puts the blame on 19 idiots with box cutters led by an Arab in a cave with a cell phone.

The only problem is that he was a CIA operative named Tim Osman and he's been dead for 10 years. That about sums up the absurdity of the OS. But you go right on with your charade Dave. Nobody takes it seriously except your tag-team buddies.

I've been looking through the old 911 threads. You and your cohorts have been soundly and roundly defeated in the most spectacular way imaginable, and the responses from people who will not accept defeat are just so off-the-charts hysterical that I actually get side-splitting pains from laughing reading them. The other day I laughed harder at one of those threads than I did at Nathan Lane in the Birdcage. That's quite an accomplishment.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SamLuv

The whole point of this dudes post is to make us, the truthers, question ourselves and the popularity of the message

Is that not a good thing, should you not welcome it?

If you were to just go ahead and believe every youtube clip you saw regarding “9/11 truth” without question then you would probably end up believing that it was a controlled demolition, the planes were holograms, the explosion was caused by underground nukes, the Galactic Federation of Light were responsible and bin Laden was a shape shifting reptilian.

The point I am making is regardless of whether you believe the OS or the conspiracies one must question and challenge one’s own believes and welcome those who present a challenge to our believes. To take a challenge such as the one the OP has raised or any challenge to 9/11 truth as a negative or an attempt to derail the debate is to entertain ignorance.

If you are so sure of your “9/11 truth” then you should be able to destroy the OP’s argument, so far nobody on this thread has done so. It is probably telling that threads like these very rarely get more than 3 or 4 pages of comments because the “truthers” actively avoid answering these coward questions yet will happily entertain the threads that “prove the conspiracy theories”. It leads to an overall lack of meaningful debate in my view and it is as a result of people with views such as your own and it makes the truth movement laughable.

If you cannot stand by your claims of “9/11 truth” without robustly defending them in the face of a challenge then they are meaningless.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by thegameisup

I don't see any experts from all these countries you mention defending the OS?

And you want to know why? Its quite simple. Nobody is questioning the "OS". Really.

You and some small cadre of fellow travelers on the fringe of the fringe of the fringe of the conspiracy cult may think there's a groundswell of doubt with regard to the "OS", but there's not. That's why there is no need to openly "defend" it. Its not being assaulted.

edit on 13-7-2012 by hooper because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

You say you don't believe the OS but the entire premise of your stance is that there was no foreknowledge and that incompetence was to blame for everything. This has been proven false completely a thousand times over.

You are sooo completely wrong.
Having forknowledge of some sort of an attack is not the same as knowing how the attack was going to be made.
AQ has said many times the 'west' or the 'US' will pay for its actions. But that doesn't equate to a specific attack.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by SimontheMagus

You say you don't believe the OS but the entire premise of your stance is that there was no foreknowledge and that incompetence was to blame for everything. This has been proven false completely a thousand times over.

You are sooo completely wrong.
Having forknowledge of some sort of an attack is not the same as knowing how the attack was going to be made.
AQ has said many times the 'west' or the 'US' will pay for its actions. But that doesn't equate to a specific attack.

They knew about the specifics as evidenced by the Pentagon study models and literally hundreds of smoking guns pinpointing the exact details complete with whistleblowers. It was in movies and card games for Christs sake. The Titanic story (to a tee!) came out in a book 14 years before the event. These things have been pointed out here countless times for years and yet you keep going on with this charade not knowing the game ended a long time ago. I'm not going to post them all here again now like you will probably start demanding. Even if I did, you would shut your eyes, obfuscate, ignore, and do your crafty dances mixed with pretzel logic.

edit on 13-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by psikeyhackr

So where are the experts around the world supporting the Official Story?

The Purdue simulation for one.

That would depend on what is considered "the official story", since nowhere in "the official story" attempts to establish any official reason for the collapse of the towers. That's simply more truther make believe.

ROFLMAO

The Official Story does not have to correspond to the Laws of Physics.

It can be "junk" physics and still be official. The 10,000 page NIST report does not have to specify the amount of concrete in the towers. Busted Balloon Man thinks that is OK.

psik

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Here is one link to help get you started on the global scene of 9/11 world911truth.org...

I have come across experts and politicians around the world speak out while reviewing events. You show quite a lot of arrogance or ignorance saying there are none, but considering the situation is not surprising. You may have mountains of paper work and official stamps of approval on your side, but not common sense and decency. Hell, you may even get away with it as it has been one brazen expression of freedom. JFK is still sealed up despite the clear evidence that has made it out so the precedent is on your side.

It is sad to see justice fall back down to jungle rules.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

We see right thru you. As a previous poster said, your 'tag team' will star your offering as though it's a legitimate post, when in reality it just you babbling. Your entire post is speculative in nature, and offers nothing of value to the discussion. You've been unmasked.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Here is one link to help get you started on the global scene of 9/11 world911truth.org...

Lets see here. On their main page right up at the top they have:
Roseanne Bar on 911 Do you really consider her as an expert on anything?
Lupe Fiasco Talks 911 He's some sort of singer I guess?
David Ray Griffing He's selling another book. Lets all make money off 911.

Farther down the page they have.

Will canada arrest Dick Cheney for war crimes?
Fake New building 7 video
An ad for 'Steven Jones 'nanothermite''.
Plus a link or two to donate your hard earned cash.

Where's the worlds experts on this site???

If this website is the standard bearer for the truther movement your cause is lost.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

I don't see any experts from all these countries you mention defending the OS?

And you want to know why? Its quite simple. Nobody is questioning the "OS". Really.

edit on 13-7-2012 by hooper because: Spelling

Of course they are, pretty much anyone that has looked beyond the TV version of events disbelieves the OS, that is wht people like you exist, because there are so many people that know the OS is a massive lie, and you're just here to try and keep selling the OS to anyone that has not realised the OS is a lie.

Anyone lurking, don't just believe what the TV tells you, and certainly dont listen to these debunkers, do your own research, and no doubt you will see that 9/11 was a massive lie, nothing to do with bin laden, that has never been proven.

Debunkers are just a minority online cult with one purpose, to uphold the 9/11 official version of events, to sell 9/11 lies and spread misinfo, they have no other purpose. Don't allow anyone to think for you.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Of course they are, pretty much anyone that has looked beyond the TV version of events disbelieves the OS, that is wht people like you exist, because there are so many people that know the OS is a massive lie, and you're just here to try and keep selling the OS to anyone that has not realised the OS is a lie.

And yet here we are, 11 years later, and , well....nothing. No grassroots effort for a new investigation. Its not on anyone's political radar, its not part of the popular culture and not even prevelant in the fringe culture. No one knows what you mean when you say "looked beyond". How do you "look beyond"? Does that mean embrace any whacky conspiracy and hold on for dear life until someone can prove your conspiracy is not true? Or do you mean that you are assuming anything that does not uphold your personal bias is automatically a fiction created to decieve you?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

because there are so many people that know the OS is a massive lie,

Actually there are only a few people on a few websites that believe the OS is a lie. Otherwise we would be hearing about it beyond the internet.
Plus there are even less 'experts' that believe the building were brought down by CD.
If you look at the remarks by the 'experts' on ae911 most question things surrounding 911. But almost none question planes+fuel equals no buildings.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

If this website is the standard bearer for the truther movement your cause is lost.

Well grab a beer and give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done.

So what is next, nuke Iran and blame it on China? Maybe Nuke Chicago and blame it on extremist so all your citizens can be forcibly microchipped. Or is it another Global Financial Collapse to profit through hoarding resources and force microchips on everyone? Do you actually know what you are fighting for or have you just been fighting so long you have forgotten? Enjoy your beer.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

If you look at the remarks by the 'experts' on ae911 most question things surrounding 911. But almost none question planes+fuel equals no buildings.

I remember it being exactly the opposite of this. If we can't agree on what words are coming out of people's mouths, how can we solve any of these arguments?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

What "expert" is David Griffin? He is a THEOLOGIAN. Doesnt that put up a red flag? He's created a new religion with himself at the head and is raking in cashola on the gullibility of suckers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join