It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Solved!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusHilarisCaro

unsubscribe from what?

CJ

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

From the thread, Einstein.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

Actually it's possible, are you now a physicist? Would you like to debate actual science to support your claims?
Was talking about the falling man image.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Finishthis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Finishthis

What is?

Be more specific.

Well, do you feel that science supports the idea of not falling in a straight line down? You see birds can fly or glide, because they have wings, but we are humans, and we don't have wings, so we can't fly and can't glide, not 55ft in 200ft, unless we are wearing a wingsuit and flapping our arms wildly maybe, but this guy was going doing in an almost zen like posture, not flapping his arms at all and was nothing more than dead weight, excuse the pun.

Also, can you explain why a shadow would suddenly take of on him when there was no change in the shape of the surface or the camera perspective.

edit on 12-7-2012 by TraitorKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The falling man image, how do you think it's not possible for someone to fall the way they did? Use science.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I am subscribing to this thread? I guess now we have a disagreement on the english language. Participate is the word you are looking for. Perhaps you may want to rethink your position subscribing to the "falling man" theory you posited. Is mom's meatloaf ready yet?

CJ

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finishthis
The falling man image, how do you think it's not possible for someone to fall the way they did? Use science.

I don't think science is his forte.

CJ

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

You are also not even very smart either are you. Once you replied to a thread you have suscribed to it and it appears on your MyATS page and you can unsuscribe so that you can't see it anymore and stay clear of it.

That is what the other poster meant, do you get it now?

I don't think science is his forte.

And I bet you off course didn't even get the sarcastic parts.

Anyways, so you think objects don't fall down in a somewhat straight line?
edit on 12-7-2012 by TraitorKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

No, they don't fall in a straight line. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Would you like to debate actual science to support your claims?

By all means, answer the posters question.

ETA: You do know what the word "trajectory" means, yes?

CJ
edit on 12-7-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Do you think all objects fall straight down? Have you ever played catch?
I suspect since none of your disinfo websites had any actual science for the whole people idea, it's debatable that maybe the whole lot of that info is just wrong.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Watch this vid.

If you would apply the amount of sideways travel of the falling man to this guy he would've missed the pool on the left side(for us), from the height of ten meter.

I hope that this kindergarten explanation gets through to you.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Oh my God. You are hilarious. That is your "proof"? I'm sorry, I won't post the science behind trajectory paths because you have made it clear that you won't understand it. Man, that was was the best reply I've gotten in the almost four years I've been on this site. Thanks for the belly laugh.

CJ

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Played catch? Are you for real, are you suggesting that this guy jumped himself of of the buildings with a trajectory of a thrown ball? I think if he could do that he would be a superhero and he would've survived it.

Even if he jumped out with that much force, how did he jump sideways towards the edge of the building?

Lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Alright, So you don't know if any of these people were actually standing still while jumping. We'll just have to assume with the mass number of people jumping, they weren't considering the height.

Also taking velocity into account, these people would be subject from that extreme height making a larger elliptical path. How can you not grasp key gravity theories? Also temperature could be an factor, wind can be a factor, a person's weight, the clothes their wearing, all things accountable to how wind resistance and how things are affected by gravity.

Also I said YOU play catch, WERE YOU in the 9/11 bombings. go home.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

You are pathetic if you are still denying this. In the image you can see that he travels 55ft sideways in approx. 200ft.

That is a quarter of the distance, so in 10 m one should travel 2.5 m sideways, and I'm not talking about the forward motion, you can hit the ground running and take a dive into the abyss but you will still not travel 55ft in 200ft.

Please, explain how a person can travel that distance if you know better.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'm saying the factors don't disprove a theory that he couldn't have fallen that far. I'm saying that your unhealthy amount of trust in your information is clouding your judgement. I'm not saying your wrong but you don't know everything, how can you pretend to know physics and also pretend to know what happened in 9/11 as you were never there. How can one just read the internet and just become so infallible.

If you ran 3 miles per hour, coverts to 1.5m/s, in the event of jumping I can believe that a wind gust, his clothes, amount of resistance in the air, who knows how far you can make it. Just look at people taking running starts before jumping off cliffs into the ocean. You can manage far distances easy.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

more than once you've displayed that you obviously have no september clue whatsoever with regards physics, updrafts, inertial trajectories and much mOar.

people LEAPING to their death, from such heights, will NOT fall straight down. add to that their initial inertial LEAP and they are going to fall in any number of trajectories.

in other words, it aint like dropping a penny from the top of the empire state building. even those don't fall 'straight' down.

on a side note,
your lacking IQ and overall understanding of such things is clearly showing. might wanna pull your knickers back up a bit.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Please, this is just common sense, go to your roof and drop a dummy, see how far it travels in that distance, I don't mean forward travel but sideways travel from the the point you threw it.

Have you ever seen shadows, they don't just fly off all of sudden when the background doesn't change and the camera perspective and the sun's position doesn't change(noticably).

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
No one was tossing dummies, these people jumped...You seem to lack a key understanding of the event itself.
Also shadows WOW, Do you know how sunlight works, now explain to me the angle of which the sun was pointing that day. Explain how the shadow should be the way you want it to be, maybe in your own understanding you'll reflect upon your stupidity.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finishthis
No one was tossing dummies, these people jumped...You seem to lack a key understanding of the event itself.
Also shadows WOW, Do you know how sunlight works now, explain to me the angle of which the sun was pointing that day. Explain how the shadow should be the way you want it to be, maybe in your own understanding you'll reflect upon your stupidity.

I almost feel bad here.

CJ

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join