It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Solved!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

Easy there red...

Like I said even if you would run out of a window and dive straight forward you would only travel a few meters then fall virtually straight down, you wouldn't even make 55ft in 200ft, let alone in a sideways direction across the building.

You creatures really think the human body is a sail of some sort, a kite maybe?

in other words, it aint like dropping a penny from the top of the empire state building. even those don't fall 'straight' down.

Throw a fridge out of the building with the same speed that a human would jump at and see how far it travels. Not 25% of the height, Íll tell you that.

edit on 12-7-2012 by TraitorKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Humans wear clothes right? Those are sails when dealing with falling trajectory.
So if you will permit, then people were in the building jumping at least.
An initial leap can have a bigger trajectory than one can anticipate which is key for a lot of the people who jumped in 9/11 was that a speed (velocity) a potential jump or leap causing them to make an eliptical path to the ground, YES they would fall straight down at a point when they hit terminal velocity while falling, but again dealing with different people different masses different amounts of resistance, also again what was the mu of the air that day, was it hot was it cold, Wind gusts, no wind? All factors you aren't presenting or addressing.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Finishthis

You are annoying, you clearly have no idea about what particular case I am talking about because the weather factor was already covered in the links I provided aswell as in this thread.

And this,

See how the guy travels a few m and then starts falling straight down just before he pulls the shute? Now imagine him falling moving sideways across that building.

It's just not happening. I doubt our falling man would make such a leap, besides you can see him falling very close to the building in the links, the problem is his sideways travel.
edit on 12-7-2012 by TraitorKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

That was a needlessly cruel, and damned near heartless remark to make.

In your all fired rush to promote your mistaken theory, you've lost any regard you claim to hold for "all life". what you really mean is any life that supports your delusions.

Yes, I said delusions. You might want to get that checked, sirrah.

Planes hit both buildings. They also hit one in WashingtonDC. No amount of bending of reality changes that.
edit on 12-7-2012 by hephalump because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hephalump

Planes hit both buildings. They also hit one in WashingtonDC. No amount of bending of reality changes that.

You are right about one thing no amount of bending reality will change reality.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

You would know about that, wouldn't you? Since you are very busily trying, note I said trying, to do just that. No amount of little smilies will disguise the fact that you are failing. ...and failing miserably I might add.

There's a very good reason this thread is in the hoax forum.

You might give that some thought.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
You do clearly see in the video that you just posted that he wasn't just falling straight down right? Also who the hell knows at what velocity this guys jumping with, also people jumping from the wtc probably exerted no care for when they'd pull a shoot. Nothing goes straight down unless it hits terminal velocity or freefall.

Here's my evidence
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hephalump

Well you believe planes hit the buildings and I've seen proof that at least the plane footage was faked. I got one witness in this thread saying that he didn't see a plane and an ATS moderator in another thread saying that he didn't see the a plane.

I assume that you saw the footage which I know is fake and I got a witness in this thread that hasn't seen a plane, so jokes on who?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You do clearly see in the video that you just posted that he wasn't just falling straight down right? Also who the hell knows at what velocity this guys jumping with, also people jumping from the wtc probably exerted no care for when they'd pull a shoot. Nothing goes straight down unless it hits terminal velocity or freefall.

I clearly said he didn't fall straight down for the first meters didn't I? My point is that you don't travel a quarter of the falling distance, especially not sideways across the building like my link shows(which you still haven't seen I guess).

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I don't have to look at what ever you think if proof, you're already wrong about physics. Your the worst kind of ignorant, you stubbornly stick to your beliefs even when folly is wrought to you. For you know nothing of debatable reality in this event.

I vest upon you the truth of science and you still cling to your wholly argument of diversion and stupidity, it doesn't take a genius to know that 9/11 was an inside job, but it takes a cook to think people didn't die. Live in your delusional paradise of paranoia and filth. You show much shame for your lack of respect of the dead.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Watch the guy fall at 09:12.

Come back and tell me this is according to the laws of physics.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I don't have to look at what ever you think if proof, you're already wrong about physics. Your the worst kind of ignorant, you stubbornly stick to your beliefs even when folly is wrought to you. For you know nothing of debatable reality in this event. I vest upon you the truth of science and you still cling to your wholly argument of diversion and stupidity, it doesn't take a genius to know that 9/11 was an inside job,

Blablabla....

but it takes a cook to think people didn't die.

I don't think that people didn't die and even specifically said so in this thread.

More blabla I guess.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Umm guys falling, his shadow moves when be moves father away from the building, looks good to me? Whats wrong to you. Tell me your interpretation of physics.

You fail to try to learn anything of physics to further concrete your proof of disinfo, oh how the sick minded need help.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Finishthis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

If you were referring to me as a witness who didn't see a plane hitting the WTC, you'd be correct - as I stated I was on the other side of the building and only saw the fireball. If you are using me as a witness to this event, why would you not believe me about all of the jumpers, which I saw very clearly? If you were not referencing me as that witness, nevermind.

CJ

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Really you asked me to watch a video and tell you what I thought, no # the guy was falling. I fail to see how someone veering while falling is cause for concern, have you never played with paper air planes, wind resistance can do crazy things. Maybe you should relearn some things bro, you gettitng mad cuz you wrong and your just throwing up fog now.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Maybe you should relearn some things bro,

Says a man that thinks the aerodynamics of a folded piece of paper are the same as those of a human body.

Lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

The next member who chooses to attack another in this thread, will be rewarded with a 72hr posting ban and a review of your account by staff.

I suggest that civility rise to the top and this nonsense end.

After all, nobody wants to play in a sandbox where people are throwing sand in each other's eyes.

Thanks,

~Tenth
ATS Mod

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

free reading your story I am intrigued wow I can't believe you solved it

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Oh no, now this thread is all blah blah blah blah blah too, I had such high hopes... you know, maybe you should've named it Beyond 9/11 and not 9/11 Solved! and talked about 9/11 as just a small part of or the start of some grand endgame thing.

I find it amusing that some 9/11 threads end up in the Hoax bin.

In my signature I mention Operation Mincemeat. It was a WWII British deception operation. The British got this old dead vagrant from the streets of London. They dressed him up in an officer's uniform. They handcuffed a leather briefcase to his wrist with troop movement plans and even unsent love letters to a fake girlfriend back home in it. Then they dumped his body off the coast of southern Spain making it look like the plane that was carrying him to some important meeting was shot down.

This dead guy bobs up and down in the harbor until a local fisherman out in his small boat sees him and brings him ashore. On shore there were German spies about and they got hold of the briefcase and documents and sent the info up the chain of command. It was reported, in the documentary I watched that they even made it as far as Hitler's desk. The German command ended up moving a lot of troops around based on the information which was a boon for the British and their plan all along, seems the place where they wanted to attack was at the time too well defended. What to do, what to do? Hmmm.

Every German bought it. Hook, line and dead guy sinker. (stinker)

I would have questioned the whole thing. I would've been the guy on the beach thinking something was just not right and smelling a rat. And I would've been correct. But every German in the chain of command bought it.

It was Total Deception.

Cheers

edit on 12-7-2012 by NWOwned because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join