It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Solved!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Because it's ridiculous, that's why.

actually, it's beyond ridiculous. delusional would seem a more accurate descriptive for the no-planers.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

Have you ever researched 911 media fakery?

You obviously haven't.

If you want to I can give you a link to a site where you can see side by side with your own eyes.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TraitorKiller
You are not even curious about the evidence and proof I am talking about?

you have none at all

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Go to cluesforum.info and start at the "911 simcity" thread. See where it takes you from there.

I'd love to post my own research but I don't have the tools to show it here in bite size chunks plus I won't be allowed to post here much longer.
edit on 12-7-2012 by TraitorKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

A little paranoid...are we....

Des

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Not at all, just informed and objective.

The opposite of you.

Ah you mean me not being allowed to post here, well, just watch.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The FAKED '1993' FBI BOMBING was the date on which they decided to put the plan into full operational status so as to rid the WTC of its contents and personell. What better way to lessen the resistance to tenant removal and to ensure the voluntary vacating of the buildings. Then they set about the de-construction process - eight years or so in the un-making.

Keep in mind that ALL SEVEN of the buildings that made up the entire WTC complex were destroyed. They (the towers) were essentially shells with most of the floors missing as well...........The towers were EMPTY. There were NO planes at the towers, at the Pentagon or at the empty field in PA. There were NOT 3,000 dead - its all contrived. ALL of the so-called "victims"? FAKED. All given faked identities and the payoffs for those who supported it all were enormous - extravagant even. you've all been had = do your research!

In order to believe the government's version of events - all lies - about 9/11 you would have to be a mindless dolt - or in on it yourselves.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Ok, let's play a game.....

I'm asking any skeptic, or believer, doesn't matter, to post their favourite 911 pic or piece of footage, and I'll try to show how and why it is fake.

I can't promise I will be able to debunk every piece but I know I am definately able to debunk some.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

They (the towers) were essentially shells with most of the floors missing as well...........you've all been had = do your research!

So, the people who jumped out of windows, those who preferred suicide rather then being burned to death, weren't real at all? That was all just thrown in for added realism? The families of those who buried their loved ones just buried illusions? In fact no one died at all?

I am kinda struggling for a meaningful reply, so I think I better say nothing..............

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarasparagus
The song goes: "Living is easy with eyes closed", not "eyes shut". "Eyes shut" sounds lame. John Lennon didn't write lame stuff. Have some respect.

The rest of your post sounds lame also.

"Eye's shut" is lame but "Eye's closed" is brilliance?
Wow.
Bottom line: your post is lame.
At least OP shared his/her creative thoughts. You just shared how desperate you were to start an argument.

Here's looking at 'Strawberry Fields' forever OP

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
So if you believe that the buildings were empty, what about the firemen? do you believe they didn't go in the building either?
edit on 12-7-2012 by LadyTrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by symbolon

So, the people who jumped out of windows, those who preferred suicide rather then being burned to death, weren't real at all? That was all just thrown in for added realism? The families of those who buried their loved ones just buried illusions? In fact no one died at all?

Yes they were faked, compositions and animations, here is an example, read the page and watch the images,

cluesforum.info...

Btw, how many different families that lost someone have you seen on tv or do you know? It's easily faked and so are the vic(sims). Read up,

cluesforum.info...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I don't know how they did it, but I have a feeling that the attack on the trade center was initiated as a cover up of a very big scam. Why the trade center? It is possible that a lot of evidence incriminating high rankiing officials was destroyed in that event. A cover up of a deceit that could have brought down the economies of many nations. This coverup could be tied very deep into governments around the world. Trouble is that they didn't properly correct the problem after this and it happened anyway in 2008. If they would have fixed the problem the collapse of the economies would not have occurred and noone would be questioning anything.
Humans never learn, deceivers will not stop deceiving.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyTrick

I am not the OP but I'll answer, I do believe that the firemen were probably one of the few groups that actually suffered casualties, they were probably sacrificed.

It would be extremely hard to fake these deaths and to prevent stories to come out if they weren't in the buildings.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TraitorKiller
reply to post by symbolon

Yes they were faked, compositions and animations, here is an example, read the page,

cluesforum.info...

Btw, how many different families that lost someone have you seen on tv or do you know? It's easily faked and so are the vic(sims). Read up,

cluesforum.info...

It isn't worth arguing as clearly you were not there. I was! I SAW them jumping - the media DID lie on this point though - there were WAY more people jumping than reported - I believe they wanted to keep that horror to a minimum. Did you ever do business in the towers? I did. What you are saying is so beyond the pale. You need to get out more often.

CJ

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

The link I provided clearly proves the faked jumper, the image cannot be real.

You on the other hand, are just an anonymous profile typing words without a single piece of evidence.

I think I will believe my link.

Hey, you know what, I worked there for 10 years and was there that morning, I didn't see any planes or people jumping.

See how easy that is?

That statement is worth just as much as yours.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
And arguiing about the victims isn't even a priority, what is clear as day is that all the footage with planes hitting or flying towards the WTC towers was faked, and this can, and has been proven.

This is the first thing to accept and confront.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Does anyone know how many high ranking officials died in the trade center incident? Were many of the top Execs in the building at the time? I'm wondering if there was any advanced notice to these execs that there may possibly be an attack that day. Something that did not get down to the lower workers.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I know that there is at least one WTC official that went there for a meeting four times a year.

He had been there like fifteen times before. The meeting was always scheduled at 8 AM, on the top floor of the North Tower, this day, on 9-11, the meeting was rescheduled to 10 PM, which saved his live so he could go on to live and tell a story which I can prove is a lie.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

Being that the Trade center was targeted before, it is possible that there was advanced knowledge of a possible strike conveyed to the top officials. The FBI and CIA knew there was a possibility around this time of something happening. Maybe they mentioned something to these trade center hierarchy. I remember when it was found out that one of these government agencies had knowledge of the plans to attack us. I'm sure the agents contacted the suspected main targets but couldn't be completely positive of which targets were going to be hit. This would cause the Execs to be out of the office that morning. It happened before nine, Do Execs ever come in that early?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join