It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Solved!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I have this man on record claiming a message was left at his hotel the day before, saying the meeting was rescheduled to 10 am instead of the normal 8am meeting which he attended 15 times.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

Neeto. Keep believing your "link". You sir, are a dolt. OR you are clearly a government agent spreading disinfo for the purpose of clouding the waters. You live in a fantasy world and are a disgrace to anyone trying to find the truth about 9/11.

CJ

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia
reply to post by OutonaLimb

I am trying really hard to be civil right now, but you need medication. 90 members of my community died that day. I was there. I saw the smoke and flames, heard the planes hit. I picked up burnt debris. I usually don't respond to suppositional 9/11 posts because they are so undignified. YOURS is the worst! Can you please come to my neighborhood and tell all the children who lost their fathers your theory????

Actually I can't believe I just wasted 5 minutes of my life responding to you.

I feel just the same as you. I ceased becoming suprised that idiots like the Op exsist in this world. Drug induced ATS post, posters like this are usually isolated and develop their own style of thinking alienated from the "real" world. They believe in fantasy and reality is what is obscured for them. It is a serious mental issue!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TraitorKiller
reply to post by ColoradoJens

The link I provided clearly proves the faked jumper, the image cannot be real.

You on the other hand, are just an anonymous profile typing words without a single piece of evidence.

I think I will believe my link.

Hey, you know what, I worked there for 10 years and was there that morning, I didn't see any planes or people jumping.

See how easy that is?

That statement is worth just as much as yours.
edit on 12-7-2012 by TraitorKiller because: (no reason given)

Really...really....you are just an anonymous profile typing words without a single piece of evidence. I think you are also probably the OP as you two don't post together. I'll take the word of an actual person who was there, over you, pushing links and ridiculous *theories* ....

Des

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Are you saying the the images in the link I gave you show a possible situation?

You can attack my character all you want, but it doesn't make that go away. Everyone can see it.

Saying that you saw something doesn't disprove the presented fact that that image is fake.

Show me why the image is real and why the arguments for saying it is fake are wrong. It is the only piece of evidence we have here in this particular discussion.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

But I was there too. I saw no planes or people jumping. So that must create a dilemma for you I suppose.

And I am not the OP of THIS thread. What would be the advantage of him being me if I may ask?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

But I was there too. I saw no planes or people jumping. So that must create a dilemma for you I suppose.

Prove it.....

Des

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Why didn't you ask the other guy to prove it?

Lol. Walked right in the trap.

You see the double standard you operate from.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Why didn't you ask the other guy to prove it?

Lol. Walked right in the trap.

You see the double standard you operate from.

You can't...so you obfuscate and divert......

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by imagineering

It is a serious mental issue!

It's more of a mental state.

It's called being aware, objective.....and not blind.

You should try that sometimes.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I'll tell you right now that I was lying, I wasn't there off course.

The point is that you are using double standards, where any anonymous pro OS witness on the internet saying they witnessed 911 is automatically believable, no questions asked.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Hey Des, funny thing - I CAN prove I was there. A "famous" magazine photographer got three shots of me and my managing director in the chaos. My (now ex) wife saw them in a spread in the well known magazine and contacted them. The photographer met with her, definately remembering me, and gave us the original shots. I have not looked at them in years and they stay hidden in my closet. Too painful to look at really. And for the guy claiming no one died, no, I am not going to tell you what magazine. These memories I don't want published other than that original magazine, which I still have also. Bummer there are people so deluded to believe the horror of that day didn't happen. The impromtu gathering at our local firehouse on 9/12 was also a tremendously sad affair. They lost 9 firefighters from their little station. The firefighters just stood and cried as we sang hyms, candles in hand and thanked them for risking and losing their lives.

CJ
edit on 12-7-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Oh my god. I actually watched your link presentation. Now it is clear you are a complete disinfo agent. That was pathetic and outstandingly in bad taste. If you believe that, there is no hope for you.

CJ

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I, at least, definately don't think nothing happened and noone died at all. There were explosions and burning buildings, and they came down, and I definately believe firefighters died.

The point is that when you study the images you can determine that the planes were fake, the surroundings were fake, the tower colapses as shown were faked, and some of the crowds were fake. Something terrible did happen that day, but the footage didn't show the reality.

And if you don't want to post any pics in which you will probably remain anonymous, a statement like that is still kinda useless.

So I am sorry for your losses, but it didn't happen like they showed us.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

So you can prove that the image is real and not faked at all? I'd like to hear your reasoning behind that.

Anything else is just posturing and deflection.

Btw, after reading that whole site I did my own research and I can conclude the same sort of fakery and lies on all the other persons and footage I looked at sofar.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Fair enough. It didn't happen like they told us, agreed. When I saw the second explosion, I never saw a plane - but I was on the opposite side of the building so I only saw the explosion. But living and working in NY I can tell you, without the need of any links or sites, the buildings were teeming with thousands of people - many of whom I watched jump to their deaths. Believe me or not, I witnessed it and it was the reason I eventually came to ATS. I was a financial sales guy and lived in a glass bubble until it happened. The nightmare I saw and experienced was VERY REAL and it opened my eyes to many, many things.

CJ

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

OutonaLimb = TraitorKiller = Troll = Please stop feeding

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenEars123

Wow, what a wonderfull train of thought.

Sofar I am the only one that has actually provided a piece of evidence to discuss, so I think that you are a troll actually, adding nothing of substance at all.

Nor looking very intelligent in the process.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Look, when I first started examining all of the pieces of that day, I too was misled by the overwhelming amount of "info" out there. It takes some time, but one day you will realize the "evidence" you provided is bunk. It hurts at first to realize you were deceived, but then it strenghtens your resolve to look harder and figure out the wheat from the chaff (sp?). If you are someone interested in finding the truth, you will accept that you have been fooled by your "falling man" analysis. It is disinfo.

CJ

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOwned

Let me have it all.

I agree a lot of 9/11 is too obvious. It's all part of the plan etc. Go On. I'm listening.

Tell me though, why is Japan the prize? What's so special about it? That part is not clear to me.

Cheers

If you have any specific questions regarding 9/11, I will try to answer.

Otherwise, as i said previously, 9/11 was a symbolic operation, a signaling to the world
(in the know) that the endgame had begun. You will understand this clearly when I reveal
what is hidden in the WTC plan. Everything that could have been faked was faked.

Alex Jones, Jason Burmes, Luke Rudowski, Steven Jones are a few among the many,
many sold-out insiders who promote the (almost inescapable) notion of government involvement
and complicity in the massacre of 3,000 of its own citizens on 9/11.
Their role is to gate-keep, steer 9/11 investigators away from real truth (faked victims, fake
video etc.) and to reinforce the evil, unconscionable nature of the government and all its actions.
Soon information will 'come to light' which will be exposed publically.
The people, pushed to the edge with apparently damning revelations, and plied with encouragement
and more damning information from Jones et al, will rise against their government.
The destruction of the U.S. from within is then assured. (And All will have gone according to plan).

Do you see what is hidden here, incorporated into the very design of the WTC
all those years before?

Hints: Crashing the dollar.
I see signs that superman was here.

Japan has always been a highly regarded and culturally respected Eastern power.
Their samurai soldiers are renowned throughout history for their skills, bravery, endurance,
honour and loyalty in defending their beloved homeland. They were before, during and
after the heydays of the previous Roman Empire, the most enduring and impenetrable
superpower of the East. It is not difficult to see why its elusive conquest and occupation
would have been a treasure prized above any other to any budding or seasoned Empire builder.

It is a country of great diversity and stunning natural beauty. Raised and splendid in its
seperation, it is centrally located with ease of access to all areas of the nearby continental
mainland, and to the many islands scattered around her waters.
The East coast of Japan daily welcomes its magnificent and glorious wayfaring sun, where
there is nothing to come between the viewer and his exquisite vision, except thousands
upon thousands of miles in all directions of uninterrupted, transcending and nurturingly
tranquil pacific ocean waters.

The Roman Empire over 2000 years ago extended so far East but no further.
Stopped in their tracks they had to retreat. After this retreat came the gradual and slow
decline (but not the fall) of the Empire.
With fiery passions and lingering painful memories, an all-consuming and timeless dream
developed; of one day extending their powers all the way East and succeeding this time
where they had failed previously. This idea developed and took flight, before, at some point,
finally fixing itself firmly and forever within the mindset of every new generations aspirations.
It is not difficult to understand then why they would consider the glorious land of the rising sun
their crowning glory, and a fitting prize for the Herculean task they had set themselves.

Thank you for your interest.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join