It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Solved!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Finishthis
We speak so much about empathy on ATS, but really the apathetic approach to humanity is astounding in some of these 9/11 threads.
I don't know anyone that died in the 9/11 bombings, But I will bow my head in respect for those who lost their lives in such a horrendous event.

Also you think Fukushima is a ploy by the world's elite to stir--- No, again you show much shame for the disrespect to human life....
Riddle me this Outonalimb,
If Fukushima is a ploy, Why so much radiation?
edit on 12-7-2012 by Finishthis because: (no reason given)

You have been informed and assured that 3,000 people actually died on 9/11.
I have too, but i later questioned it, and came upon the hard truth.
They want you to believe the official conspiracy version of 9/11 events (including the
obvious incriminations and 3,000 victims), knowledge of which can be chanelled into
riotous anger against those implicated, when the time is rife.

Who says there is so much radiation? Do you trust them to report truth?

Conflicting stories are the order of the day with Fukushima, a psy-op tactic commonly used
to keep audience stress and anxiety levels augmented on a continuous and ongoing basis.
Google Japan tsunami fakery and Fukushima fakery to discover that the basis for all i have
stated is rooted in solid ground.

I have every respect for human life, all life.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Well...someone has to do it...guess it's me. I'm calling you out to be a troll. You just keep repeating the same old ridiculous crap as replies to those who point out cracks in your stories. Troll....there, I said it...

Des

edit on 12-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
From the Opening Posts:

Before I saw this, I knew I was going to find it!

Do You See it?

Any takers on this one? It really is very telling. I knew i would find it somewhere,
before i saw this or any other picture. I didn't realise that it would be so obvious
though, or that it would be found so easily.
Remember that i said that 9/11 was symbolic, and represented the beginning of the
endgame, one aspect of which involving the crashing of or destruction of the dollar.

Maybe superman can come to this rescue centre?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia

9/11 as an event was fake. There were no terrorists, no plane crashes, no real victims. Just a special effects movie/storyboard acted out, and distributed and sold to the public by co-conspirators, along with the (behind the scenes) conventional demolition of pre-emptied buildings -

So, my sister's fiancee is not really dead and all those funerals/services I went to were part of a movie script? Shouldn't I have been paid as an extra then?

No matter who you think is responsible - please have some respect for the VERY REAL lives lost.

Off course, 11 mins after posting we have the first family member. Where did your brother in law work and what was his name? Whose funerals did you go to?

If you don't want to share that information your comment is worth absolutely nothing.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I am trying really hard to be civil right now, but you need medication. 90 members of my community died that day. I was there. I saw the smoke and flames, heard the planes hit. I picked up burnt debris. I usually don't respond to suppositional 9/11 posts because they are so undignified. YOURS is the worst! Can you please come to my neighborhood and tell all the children who lost their fathers your theory????

Actually I can't believe I just wasted 5 minutes of my life responding to you.

Who were these 90 members, and where were you when this happened and why were you there? And at least you corroborate the theory that no planes hit the buildings, it seems you specifically don't mention seeing a plane.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

People died in both towers .. and many died after because of the toxic dust one day we will know the truth .. but they will be sure not befiore they go into Iran

As a fellow human from middle east , I hope you find out soon.

All this greed , lies , lust , hunger , strikes , false flags , Satanic symbolism , satanic ceremonies , satanic attacks will end one day.

Satan and his ways :
edit on 12-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

so are you outonalimb aswell? I just find it a little odd that you just registered. Just curious to know why this specific thread seems to be the reason you joined?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TraitorKiller

9/11 as an event was fake. There were no terrorists, no plane crashes, no real victims. Just a special effects movie/storyboard acted out, and distributed and sold to the public by co-conspirators, along with the (behind the scenes) conventional demolition of pre-emptied buildings -

So, my sister's fiancee is not really dead and all those funerals/services I went to were part of a movie script? Shouldn't I have been paid as an extra then?

No matter who you think is responsible - please have some respect for the VERY REAL lives lost.

Off course, 11 mins after posting we have the first family member. Where did your brother in law work and what was his name? Whose funerals did you go to?

If you don't want to share that information your comment is worth absolutely nothing.

You are just as sick as the OP...or, you are the OP. If the later, it's against ATS T&C's to create an account to talk to yourself or pretend to be someone you are not.

Des

edit on 12-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This is how I find the truth as I have collected , so correct me if I am wrong.

American people has been taught that America is the best country on the planet with constitution and history.

But , now that illuminati has turned it's antenna , they think that they are going to be betrayed.

The fact is that there is no such thing as American dream , it was a dream within a dream.

So , now that China is illuminated by illuminati , people has lost their spirit.

Chinese people are one of the most oppressed nations and they are the last step of illuminati pyramid.

They are slaves and that is what NWO wants you to be.

So , if you choose being slave , then America will rise again and illuminati will get you another American dream.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Good to see this thread is where it belongs - In the HOAX forum!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamLuv
reply to post by Maluhia

Yeah, this threw me.. I dont know if he meant it to be implied differently, but there were definitely people in those buildings.. They were "pre-emtied", Unless he is refering to WTC7

Seek out video relating to what should have been a constant stream/stampede
of approx. 50,000 people piling out the main exits of WTC's 1&2 within the
space of 1 hour on the morning of 9/11.

You will not find one.

There were a few conpanies and employees present on the day, but all would
have been evacuated safely well before the planned demolition. Major
sections of both buildings were hollowed out and emptied of floors and contents
well in advance.
Google hollow towers to see that the basis for everything i say is rooted in
solid ground.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Why would I believe what he says without any further background or evidence, anyone can come online and say that stuff to debunk a thread.

Personally, I've seen more than enough proof that the all the 911 footage was edited, faked and doctored, more than enough, undeniable proof.

Then I went after the 2 alleged 911 witnesses that are from my country, that were in the media and I can prove that they are lying with their stories, and can definately prove that the images and footage they provided is fake.

If you want to I can prove it to you. These stories of supossed family members and friends of people that died mean nothing without proof.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor
Good to see this thread is where it belongs - In the HOAX forum!

Thanks for pointing that out.....

See OP...ATS has spoken.

Des

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith

Respectfully, OutonaLimb, you are living in some delusional reality of your own construct, and in parallel with reality.. ( To be polite.)

OK. Sorry you feel like that.
I know better.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Even though it can be, and has been proven and you can see the proof with your own eyes?

There is just no way to deny the 911 media fakery if you have studied the footage and seen all the impossible perspectives, glitches, buildings that are absent or in the wrong place, impossible shadows, dissapearing back and foregrounds, flight path and other inconsistencies between movies etc etc.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

ATS has spoken

No the management has. They are instructed to place threads in the HOAX section as soon as they see teh words "No" and "Plane" in the same sentence.

It's because they know that instead off all other 911 theories, it must be contained because this theory can't actually be debunked once the evidence is clearly displayed and it would make people see how deep the media control actually goes.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyTrick

so are you outonalimb aswell? I just find it a little odd that you just registered. Just curious to know why this specific thread seems to be the reason you joined?

Because this is the only subject that still interests me and I have tried to inform people on this before and I hate it when people react with these kneejerk reactions when this is the single most important "theory"out there.

Why? Because it can be proven. It has been proven. People, and the site's management simply will not accept it.

You should ask yourself why.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Because it's ridiculous, that's why. The site owners put this thread exactly where it belongs. HOAX bin...

Des

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TraitorKiller

ATS has spoken

No the management has. They are instructed to place threads in the HOAX section as soon as they see teh words "No" and "Plane" in the same sentence.

It's because they know that instead off all other 911 theories, it must be contained because this theory can't actually be debunked once the evidence is clearly displayed and it would make people see how deep the media control actually goes.

7 whole posts to your name, only in this thread...and already you know better how ATS works than the owners..

Des

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

You are not even curious about the evidence and proof I am talking about? Suit yourself, but it just goes to show the amount of ignorance, denial and refusal to even entertain a theory that can be proven.

And I understand you may lack the ability to imagine how I would be able to know these things despite the fact that I just registered. I mean there is no way that I have had these experiences before, is there? No, simply impossible.....

Well, it will be shortlived, I can tell you that much.
edit on 12-7-2012 by TraitorKiller because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join