It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Solved!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TraitorKiller
reply to post by Vitruvian

Btw, could you make a screenshot for me?

Yes - lemme know what you need and how to send or post it for you...................

Here's four shots from the very good analysis in the "September Clues" video you linked us to: www.youtube.com...

Incidentally - I just noticed a discussion on the issue of the SEPERATED SHADOW here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
AND your comments here that so riled CJ
QUOTE "The shadow should stay with the person, which it did the whole fall, except for the last few visible ft. In that section it suddenly seperated and took off, and there was no change in background, trajectory, camera perspective or sun angle. So you explain to me smartmouth, what mechanism is causing this? Both of you smartmouths?"

I had initially credited Simon Shack with the observtion. But maybe he saw this material posted here on ATS and posted it in his own forum withour a reference or proper credit
I wouldn't put it past him.........

edit on 13-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Originally posted by Finishthis
No one was tossing dummies, these people jumped...You seem to lack a key understanding of the event itself.
Also shadows WOW, Do you know how sunlight works now, explain to me the angle of which the sun was pointing that day. Explain how the shadow should be the way you want it to be, maybe in your own understanding you'll reflect upon your stupidity.

I almost feel bad here.

CJ

The shadow should stay with the person, which it did the whole fall, except for the last few visible ft. In that section it suddenly seperated and took off, and there was no change in background, trajectory, camera perspective or sun angle.

So you explain to me smartmouth, what mechanism is causing this? Both of you smartmouths?

So instead of replying to my U2U you come back to the board and call me a smartmouth?

Look, again, I don't agree with you on the jumping man video - why, when there were so many people jumping, would they fake one or two of them? That in and of itself should tell you this is grasping at straws. I think the fact that you refuse to acknowledge the possibility that you are wrong is telling. I at one time, when I first began studying 9/11 thought that the "pods" were legit. I argued for them. Eventually I realized I was wrong. There is so much to this story, and a lot of it stinks, but shadows from people falling off the building that don't match how you think they should is not sound thinking.

Would you agree you might be wrong? Would you agree that people did jump and die that day? Would you agree that people were at work, just like every morning in the WTC complex?

Thousands of people died that day, simple fact. Simply because they were pummelled to dust in the demolition of the towers doesn't mean they didn't. Parsing videos from a site that has a very dubious record does not lend credence to your theory. Saying "pics or it didn't happen" does not lend credence to your theory. Calling people names, as you have done repeatedly, does not lend credence to your theory.

There is a time where we all have held convictions to be true, defended and fought for them, and then realized we were wrong. It is ok though. You have a conviction that the OS is bunk - I think you are right - you have a conviction that a false flag was perpatrated upon our world for nefarious reasons - I think you are right - you have a conviction that people need to wake up - I think you are right - but your convictions will only be strengthened and become more legitmate if you concede that in the course of learning more, you will be wrong occasionally and admit that you are. You have a passion and determination to make others see this event did not unfold as it was told to the masses - I applaud you for that. Don't leave your argument open to derision simply because you refuse to acknowledge there may be some things that you are wrong about.

CJ

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Thank you for sharing that. Sorry you had to visit such a great city on that day. I have not looked at my photos for over a year now, and really don't have any desire to do so. I will keep them as they are a part of history, but I won't use them for sympathy or to further any agenda. They are snapshots of something that you couldn't dream up in your worst nightmare and I have seen enough.

Do you mind if I ask where you were when everything unfolded? How long did it take you that day to get to where you were staying? Do you have relatives or friends that lived there?

Strange side note, the monday before the attacks, I was down in the financial district with my brother at a friends house to watch the MNF Broncos Giants game. We discussed leaving the car there and taking a cab home. I think my brother is happy we didn't as surely it would have been gone. Ed McCaffrey broke his leg that night.

CJ

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens she says FALSLY "Thousands of people died that day, simple fact. Simply because they were pummelled to dust in the demolition of the towers doesn't mean they didn't. CJ

While I have a high regard for ColoradoJen and her many contributuions to the Forums - I most heartily disagree with her, and with her intractable understanding of the events of 9/11.

There weren't any victims that day - it was all FAKED. All the posters put up within hours of the event were faked, all ID's of alledged victims were faked; all bio's and tragic stories faked; all insurance scams where victims families collected huge sums were faked; all occupancy records were faked and the list goes and on and on and on.

Its not that CJ is not telling the truth in her statement (above)......The problem is that its HER truth that she is telling,d that peculiar version of the truth is coupled to the official story - which we all know to be fase. This weird version of so-called 9/11 "truth" comes about as a result of a peculiar kind of an obstinate 'mindset' that has allowed for the official story and all of the propaganda contained therein to set upon her intellect as fact - and its NOT fact. Its more like black magic.

So, 3,000 persons did NOT die that day. And there were NOT thousands of wounded - the hospitals were devoid of so-called "survivors............

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Jens is a Danish name. It's male. Are you saying no one died or was in the buildings? The hospitals did take on only limited numbers of people. Those that were in the buildings were turned into dust. Do you believe that people jumped out the towers?

AND your comments here that so riled CJ QUOTE "The shadow should stay with the person, which it did the whole fall, except for the last few visible ft. In that section it suddenly seperated and took off, and there was no change in background, trajectory, camera perspective or sun angle. So you explain to me smartmouth, what mechanism is causing this? Both of you smartmouths?"

Intersting. Is it simply your intention to "rile" people by calling them names when they disagree with you?

ETA: And yes, I am telling "my truth". I saw it with my own eyes. I wish I didn't.

Not my pic. Just a haunting one.

CJ
edit on 13-7-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

So instead of replying to my U2U you come back to the board and call me a smartmouth? Look, again, I don't agree with you on the jumping man video - why, when there were so many people jumping, would they fake one or two of them?

I am sorry but I just read your U2U. It´s all good, I don´t care if people are rude to me on the internet.

And they didn´t fake just that one jumper, they only screwed up with this one. That whole vid is just a production.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Jens is a Danish name. It's male. Are you saying no one died or was in the buildings? The hospitals did take on only limited numbers of people. Those that were in the buildings were turned into dust. Do you believe that people jumped out the towers?

Apologies for the gender gaf...............

No name calling here - I was merely quoting from another. No attempt at "riling" either - I was merely referring the reader to the fact that you seemed somewhat 'piqued' at having been referred to (NOT by this OP) as a "smartmouth."

To your questions.......
No one died in the buildings nor in the surrounding area. All a lie!

The buildings were not occupied (except for a few dummy business addresses) and they were gutted long before the event. They were essentially emptied of their contents.

All video and all images of so-called "jumpers" were faked.
The entire episode was just one gigantic fraud.

Please see here my recent posting in this thread on the topic - www.abovetopsecret.com...

by Vitruvian .....The FAKED '1993' FBI BOMBING was the date on which they decided to put the plan into full operational status so as to rid the WTC of its contents and personnel. What better way to lessen the resistance to tenant removal and to ensure the voluntary vacating of the buildings. Then they set about the de-construction process - eight years or so in the un-making.

Keep in mind that ALL SEVEN of the buildings that made up the entire WTC complex were destroyed. They (the towers) were essentially shells with most of the floors missing as well...........The towers were EMPTY. There were NO planes at the towers, at the Pentagon or at the empty field in PA. There were NOT 3,000 dead - its all contrived. ALL of the so-called "victims"? FAKED. All given faked identities and the payoffs for those who supported it all were enormous - extravagant even. you've all been had = do your research!

In order to believe the government's version of events - all lies - about 9/11 you would have to be a mindless dolt - or in on it yourselves.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

If the buildings were empty and only had dummy business' in them, then why every time I went there to do business were there thousands of people there? I was there the prior week on two different occasions and dozens of times in the few months prior? The massive offices that I went into most certainly held humans, and lots of them.

CJ

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

"Haunting" indeed, what´s with the fake impossible shadows below his helmet?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

A perfect example that you don't understand photography.

CJ

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

A perfect example that you don't understand photography. CJ

The image of the fireman is from a series taken by John Labriola. Its all faked and has been thoroughly debunked and proven beyond a shadow of a doubt as having been faked – HERE at LetsRoll Forums  John Labriola's photos and the JUNE 1999 FIREMAN'S TRAINING VIDEO letsrollforums.com...
There are several other threads there as well - on that particular topic.John Labriola's photos and the JUNE 1999 FIREMAN'S TRAINING VIDEO

BTW - I am a former teacher of photography and was once a professional in the field - TraitorKiller knows what he's talking about - believe me - the photo and the entire series from whence it came is all a fraud - all FAKED !!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Care to explain the shadows to me then?

Or are you going to be a mere smartmouth again?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

If the buildings were empty and only had dummy business' in them, then why every time I went there to do business were there thousands of people there? I was there the prior week on two different occasions and dozens of times in the few months prior? The massive offices that I went into most certainly held humans, and lots of them.
CJ

The "thousands" of people there was also a part of the scam. There was a major subway train HUB right beneath the towers and most of the passengers had to exit through the concourses and lobbies of the Towers.

Windows on the World combined with the Observation decks accomodated thousands of tourists a day.

There were hundreds of up-scale shops and stores in the Towers drawing thousands of customers a day - not to mention the many thousancds of ordinary onlookers - gawkers - and general tourists milling about. The WTC was a MAJOR attarction in NYC.

As stated earlier - there were some DUMMY offices so as to contribute to the illusion. The general public and staff (only a select few) had NO ACCESS to most of the floors...........it was a top secret and very restricted set of buildings !!!

LetsRoll Forums is the best venue available regarding these issues...........please check it out.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Debunked on the let's roll forum, eh? Interstingly enough, Mike Kehoe, the firefighter in the photo lived and his story is a lot different than that.

CJ

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Care to explain the shadows to me then?

Or are you going to be a mere smartmouth again?

No I don't care to explain the obvious to you.

CJ

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Let me get this straight - you have been to the towers then. You worked in the towers and saw this?

CJ

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Debunked on the let's roll forum, eh? Interstingly enough, Mike Kehoe, the firefighter in the photo lived and his story is a lot different than that.

CJ

Please stop being so argumentative and try to have an open mind.
Otherwise I am finished responding to your "Official Story Line" type posting..........I know your kind very well..........

FROM HERE - The Only Photographs Taken Inside the Towers On 9/11 Were Staged
letsrollforums.com...
Mike Kehoe is a liar, John Labriola, if he exists, is a liar, and the photo is staged. It was all part of winning hearts and minds with the 9/11 Hoax.

edit on 13-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

CJ

Please stop being so argumentative and try to have an open mind.
Otherwise I am finished responding to your "Official Story Line" type posting..........I know your kind very well..........

Clearly you know nothing about me. Google Mike Kehoe.

CJ

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I had initially credited Simon Shack with the observtion. But maybe he saw this material posted here on ATS and posted it in his own forum without a reference or proper credit I wouldn't put it past him.........

That was Simon's observation, I took it from his site, I had already linked to his site a few times.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

No I don't care to explain the obvious to you. CJ

Well too bad cause it makes you look dumb. Why don't you shut me up by stating the obvious then?

Those shadows are either projected in mid air, which is impossible, or they are cast on the wall behind him, which is equally impossible since the wall is lit by the light on it.

You tell me Captain Obvious, which one of these impossible answers do you pick?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join