It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Solved!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

You really love your work?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Still waiting...I guess your silence indicates that no, you have never been to the WTC. You have no knowledge of the people or business inside it.

CJ

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

Not really. Sales is something I'm good at but I don't love it. I am taking classes so I can do more of a consulting type of position. How about you?

CJ

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
You can't explain a failing person trajectory from a front video, yeah there's a slight angle. What if he bounced off the building? what if he stuck out his arms and then the air "carried" him. Humans are sails with clothes on depending on the weight and medium of cloth and amount of resistance if makes.

The shadow is cast on the backwall, because the photo was taken with a downward angle from the person at the top of the stairs, and the fireman on a lower level from the person taking the photo making a shadow cast "under" him.
en.wikipedia.org...

Also I want to just point out if I'm wrong, I'd be willing to accept that. But you grasp to these very very weak arguments of science that you haven't been able to prove, but just say blah blah blah and then insult someone.
If there's substance to what you wish to tell us. Don't hold back, I'm willing to learn why you think Shadows should react the way you think they do.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Finishthis

The shadow is cast on the backwall,

That is the backwall that is lit with its own lightsource in the area the shadow is cast? This is a lit wall, how can it have that shadow on it in the area that is lit by the light on the wall itself?

Come on now. Where are the shadows from the other people?

You can't explain a failing person trajectory from a front video, yeah there's a slight angle. What if he bounced off the building?

Do you see him boucing off? He doesn't even change his trajectory, the shadow just flies away. It's there to see in the vid.
edit on 13-7-2012 by TraitorKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

No, your other job, the one that requires you to be a witness here.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Yes the shadow is placed on the backwall, because while being lit by it's own light source. A camera flash "drowns" fluorescent lighting, Also look at the reflective pieces on his fireman's suit, it shines so much because of a flash! Also if you were in the stairwell, you would have seen a giant shadow of the firefighter on the backwall, because of the angle of which the flash and photo were taken.

I'm just saying you can't say you know someone's trajectory because again you weren't there, nor is this a scientific controlled study. Also you keep running from the facts I'm saying about someone falling, he's not in freefall obviously so stop pretending those rules apply.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

How come I keep answering all of your questions but you never answer mine?
I thought we were starting to learn more about each other.
If you want a high paying job here in the Pentagon, I can put in a good word for you.

CJ

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Yes the shadow is placed on the backwall, because while being lit by it's own light source. A camera flash "drowns" fluorescent lighting, Also look at the reflective pieces on his fireman's suit, it shines so much because of a flash! Also if you were in the stairwell, you would have seen a giant shadow of the firefighter on the backwall, because of the angle of which the flash and photo were taken.

That's just hilarious. You are saying that the flash of the camera is cancelling out the direct light on the wall from the lightsource on the wall. Wow.

You just can't create a shadow on a lit wall, the lightsource on the wall is behind the object casting a shadow, it's simply impossible.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I'm just saying you can't say you know someone's trajectory because again you weren't there, nor is this a scientific controlled study. Also you keep running from the facts I'm saying about someone falling, he's not in freefall obviously so stop pretending those rules apply.

It doesn't matter if I was there or not. I'm just looking at the footage. Do you see a change in his trajectory that would explain the parting with his shadow?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Yes, and you are a photography expert. A backlit wall can produce a shadow. Rather easily actually.

CJ

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The lightsource is on the wall behind the object that is casting a shadow on the wall. The area that the shadow is in is directly lit by the lightsource.

The fireman is not blocking the light from the lightsource on the wall. Why is his shadow on the wall?

And another empty response btw, if it's easy, show me.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Also, the pic is taken from an almost straight angle at him, and there is really no way that it would cast a shadow shaped that way on both sides of his head anyhow.

The other people in the pic don't cast shadows.

It's just so fake.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Wow... Have you not seen a shadow in the daylight? No this is serious, what makes you think that there isn't 2 lightsources in the room already? there would be a light at the end of each flight of stairs, so to also help the flash there's another lightsource already casting light on the fireman, the flash causes the shadow.

Also the photographer is probably kneeling, cause that's how you take photos of people walking up stairs, not straight at him.

What makes me believe all of this is real, well because you haven't increased your information, you just run in circles. If you were trolling so be it, but I'd like to point out the flaws in the theory you provided.

Again the shadow shifts across the building as he moves away from it, it's just so basic when a 3d object exerts to a 2d plane a shadow from a direct lightsource, there's easy math to figure it out. But you can't gauge the distance this guy "flew away from the building". The man is flipping up and over as he falls, couldn't he just throw his arms out for lift, causing him to fly away from the building, making the shadow cast across the windows of the building.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TraitorKiller

The lightsource is on the wall behind the object that is casting a shadow on the wall. The area that the shadow is in is directly lit by the lightsource.

The fireman is not blocking the light from the lightsource on the wall. Why is his shadow on the wall?

And another empty response btw, if it's easy, show me.

Ah, all you need is a brighter lightsource (ie flash of a camera) than the lightsource on the wall. There very well may be a motion blur effect here too.

CJ

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I have to admit that it is in fact possible, I've tried something a bit similar, but with this amount of contrast?

And the shadow still looks akward anyways, it's just not right.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Hi TraitorKiller,

I could be wrong and the image may be photshopped. I may also be wrong about the videos you showed.
I cannot say for sure in any cases of the video/photography fakery if they have been altered or changed. I don't have that capacity from where I sit. I really do hope for your own sake you don't believe based upon our exchange I am a government agent - I was just having some fun because that is the first time it has been implied...lol. Also, I have never debunked or fought anyone on the 9/11 forums here or elsewhere - but then again I have never come across the "it was all fake" theory. I give you there are many, many things that don't add up and again, I DO NOT BELIEVE THE OS. The buildings were blown up, plain and simple. WTC #7 was BLOWN UP. Now, if any real debunkers come on here I will get flamed for saying that, but that is what I believe.
I simply cannot believe that what I saw didn't happen. I saw jumpers, I heard jumpers and I heard my own voice and a hundred others screaming as it happend. I tasted the dust. I often times had work with very real companies and very real people inside the WTC. I realize you don't believe me and that is ok. I know the truth of what I experienced. People died. If someone tells you there were only a few hundred people working at the towers they are lying. There were thousands.

Anyhoo, I just can't keep up a debate here about if all of the death was real or staged. Without a doubt, unequivically, thousands died. Flame away, I am going to watch this from afar from here on out. Have a great day and good luck in your search for the truth.

CJ

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Sorry i haven't responded or caught up with the thread in a few days.

I don't know if anyone posted regarding this picture:

that I posted in the OP. I was looking to see if anything stood out to anyone.

I hope it becomes clear that, with WTC 7 at the top, and moving in order WTC 6, WTC 5,
WTC 4 and finally WTC 3, the 'S' of the dollar symbol is represented.
WTC 1 and WTC 2 represent the lines through the dollar symbol.

With 9/11 comes the destruction of the World Trade Centre.
The World Trade Centre represents the dollar.

With 9/11 comes the destruction of the dollar.

Shall we put this WTC-Dollar Symbol equation down to being simply another
fantastical 9/11 coincidence, or shall we not?

edit on 13-7-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian.........The shot of the supposed JUMPER (on the right) has lost his shadow. This is not possible in reality.
BTW - credit for this observation goes to Simon Shack in a recent posting over at his "CluesForum.com site"
But the image analysis of it here is from this OP.

As per this OP's previous post (above) here is a link to ALL 143 of the alleged JUMPER stills seen in the very suspect Jim Huibregtse video - HERE --> plus.google.com...

As an aside - this photo --->

is a very good 'map' that indicates to the viewer the TOTAL intentional destruction of ALL of the buildings that comprised the WTC with special emphasis (in blue) on Buildng 7 as the most anamalous of them all..........no mystical symbolism or fantastic imagery of $ signs or winding serpents, and no numerology need be resorted to in order to grasp what the treacherous Zionist's have done. Those perfdious bastards.......... [
edit on 13-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
As a reminder - An aerial view of the selective, but TOTAL DESTRUCTION of the entire complex that was the WTC - note the anomalous crater that once was buidling six.......

edit on 14-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join