It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Solved!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
[
Clearly you know nothing about me. Google Mike Kehoe.CJ

FROM HERE - The Only Photographs Taken Inside the Towers On 9/11 Were Staged
letsrollforums.com... letsrollforums.com...
Mike Kehoe is a liar, John Labriola, if he exists, is a liar, and the photo is staged. It was all part of winning hearts and minds with the 9/11 Hoax.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

reply to post by Vitruvian

Debunked on the let's roll forum, eh? Interstingly enough, Mike Kehoe, the firefighter in the photo lived and his story is a lot different than that.

CJ

Please stop being so argumentative and try to have an open mind.
Otherwise I am finished responding to your "Official Story Line" type posting..........I know your kind very well..........

Clearly you know nothing about me. Google Mike Kehoe.

CJ

The stories of the alleged maker of that photograph as well as Mike Kehoe are surrounded by falsehoods and inconsistencies, read this page,

letsrollforums.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Lol.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

Uh-hu. Coming from you I appreciate that. I gladly accept the fact you say "I look dumb". If you think by this continued name calling you are making you or your position look "smart" you are wrong. Is this how you typically discuss with people?

CJ

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

So you don't have the answer?

Thought so.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Again I'll ask. Have you ever been inside the WTC?

CJ

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Sigh. I'm not your photography teacher. Figure it out yourself. How can a picture that you lol'd at, by your own evidence is a training photo, NOT be a "real" photo. You can't have it both ways. Did the "training photo" in your own lets roll evidence suddenly become fake?

CJ

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

So you don't have the answer?

Thought so.

CJ

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Sigh. I'm not your photography teacher. Figure it out yourself.

Lame.

How can a picture that you lol'd at, by your own evidence is a training photo, NOT be a "real" photo. You can't have it both ways. Did the "training photo" in your own lets roll evidence suddenly become fake?

I linked you to that page to show you the inconsistencies regarding Mike Kehoe in the first place. It´s a bit childish of you to hold a part of a theory mentioned by another person there, against me.

I think the pic is faked, I have no other explanation for the shadows, you?
edit on 13-7-2012 by TraitorKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
For those who would be interested in a critical investigation(s) of the truth of what really happened on 9/11 may I suggest these two informative sites. :

For a well researched understanding of the true level of the fraud of 9/11 go here letsrollforums.com...

For a thorough analysis of the victim simulation fraud – aka VicSim’s go here
cluesforum.info...

• SEPTEMBER CLUES: the 9/11 digital simulation exposed
It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: www.septemberclues.info...
• VICSIMS: the simulated victims of 9/11
The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11. July 13th, 2012, 4:59 pm
• THE 9/11 HOAX infrastructure - and its operatives
The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic psyop.

edit on 13-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: eit

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Soooo...your own evidence which claims the photo was taken in a training excercise is now wrong? You linked the lets roll forum. Is some of it false and some of it "evidence"? Explain why a photo taken years before the fact that was going to be used as "disinfo" would suddenly be photoshopped so it didn't "look real"? How much sense is there in that?

CJ
edit on 13-7-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan.

So they thought of everything from faking shadows on jumpers and every video and photo of the event, but they didn't imagine that people who had loved ones that died would be upset? Also, the statement above indicates there were 3,000 families who lost loved ones. Why would they be so upset if they didn't? It makes no sense.

CJ

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Playing games are we?

I don't know what makes you think you got something on me.

I think that pic is photoshopped, I told you why.

Then you start about Mike Tehoe, I give you a link where he is discussed.

You see someone say the pic is of a training exercise.

And this affects me how?

I still think it is shopped, maybe the pic of the people in the stairwell was of a evacuation exercise and out friend Mike was photoshopped in.

It's not my fault that they did a poor job all over the place.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan.

So they thought of everything from faking shadows on jumpers and every video and photo of the event, but they didn't imagine that people who had loved ones that died would be upset? Also, the statement above indicates there were 3,000 families who lost loved ones. Why would they be so upset if they didn't? It makes no sense.

CJ

ROFL - you really ARE that dense aren't you!......You totally missed the point and I actually feel sorry for your ignorance. I think you show all the marks of a typical promoter of the Official Story...........what a shame

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Oy. You link letsroll. On let's roll the discussion is regarding the fact that they believe the photo was taken prior to 9/11 during a training excercise. No one there disputes it isn't a real photo. Some argue it is not in context. You are just being obtuse. Your claim is it is not a real photo at all. Looks like there is some hope for you after all seeing as how you are now directly contradicting the site you linked.

CJ

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

CJ

You are really limited, aren't you.

He is saying they faked the victims because they didn't want 3000 real families with lost loved ones.

Is it that hard to grasp what he is saying there? Maybe if you don't quote it out of context it is more clear.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Please explain the point and no need for name calling. How is it possible to interpret your words in any other way? They never imagined 3000 angry families breathing down their necks? Your words.

CJ

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Yes, I'm limited. Appreciate the insult. There really isn't much here to take out of context:

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan

There are two (2) sentences here. Read the "however" one that follows the first. The "however" followed by the rest indicates that there are and were 3000 angry families, and the "perps" were not ready or did not plan for this. So where did they come from if there weren't any victims?

CJ
edit on 13-7-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Wth are you on about? I linked you to that site to read about the story of that fireman Mike Kehoe, not to prove that the pic itself is fake.

I don't care if they don't think the pic is faked over there, it is my opinion.

I don't see why you have to mix these things up.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Ah, yes. Now I see. Your "evidence" is merely opinion.

CJ

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join