It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man takes cyanide in courtroom after hearing guilty verdict (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaNice

If you like the easy way out..

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
lol damn that hitman gives me the creeps. Never occured to me that you could put it in a drink AND spill it on them to poison them. I wonder how he made sure he didn't spill some back oin him accidently? The video didn't show the entire death, I kind of want to watch it because I know they kept filming, as a medical point of view for curiousities sake. He went into convultions fast.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
He robbed his family more than he robbed himself. His children will suffer for the route he decided to take and that is the worst tragedy out of this whole story.

While I think it is not a road he should have taken, I am saddened when anyone feels like this is the only option they have left. Mainly because of the devastation that is left behind.

I would have to assume he had other mental issues other than just going broke that caused him to do this. I may be wrong, but I think that was just what pushed him over the edge.

It's scary how quick it happened and I hope his kids will find peace with it eventually.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

Well, garlic and onion neutralize cyanide, the thiosulfate does it. If you decide to go to the bar than it might be advisable to rub onion and garlic all over your body
I'm sure it will do good things for your lovelife too
You won't have to worry about catching a cold because nobody will come around you. If there is a doctor there he might give you a card and want you to come in to see him. He'll think you have arsenic poisoning because a person smells like garlic when he has arsenic poisoning. You'll get some stares I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I find it strange that a person of faith like you seem to be, can establish exceptions to when suicide may be valid. You should refresh your dogmas or at least drop the pretense of adhering to them.

I'm not religious, I do believe in a form of God, but one that does not requires nor understands prayers nor is particular aware of my existence. I also support the ultimate act of self determination of suicide, even if I unlike you it seems, I can spare some regret for all that commit it, whatever their crimes, and at time even respect such decision.

It is certainly not to me to pass judgment onto others as quickly as some on this thread do. I understand vengeance and will even agree to the possibility of equal retribution if absolute certainty can be archived and executed by those that were wronged. But I will soon blame society (and myself as part of it) for all the evil in the world that attribute blame to a particular individual's options in life

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
In China it is considered normal to commit suicide if you brought disgrace to your family. We know nothing of this mans mindset. In his mind he could have been crazy, mad at the court, or he could have tried to correct a wrong that he perceived he did to try to clear up his family name. I doubt if we will ever know what he really was thinking. Maybe his family may have a clue.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
People hold their things in higher esteem than their family. As for his prison sentence, he would have likely got the minimum and not even served that considering how overcrowded most prisons are. Dead over a damn house, that's just sad.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'd bet good money that the corrupted Sheriff forced the guy to take the cyanide because he knows something incriminating about him.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

I'll take that bet. My theory is that that he was deluded and thought he was some sort of secret agent that should take the pill to avoid being tortured and giving up information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join