It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by Ferryman
I have an unusual request?. Can someone make me up a Animated (GIF) Ferryman. That's a poser isn't it?, i don't know where to start. Thanks ahead of time.

Tough request. I may not be able to help much. I suck with animations.

I tried to find something on youtube I could render as a gif for you....maybe if you find something like that I can do it for you?

Hi Bigfatfurry Thank you for responding to me, No problem. I have downloaded The FF i have yet to install it. Thanks once again your a true mate.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by Ferryman

Because I payed you your 2 coins in your intro thread I thought I would film the ride. I guess I need to grab a few more coins for later but here is the footage.

edit on 15-11-2012 by Agarta because: Spelling

Well don't that take the biscuit, Thank you Agarta, and if i can do anything for you (Within my power of course) i will. Cheers.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

This activity has made me curious. A request... make me an avatar based totally upon your own perceptions of me! I know how I see myself - but would love to see how others perceive me!

This would either be really cool or enough to put me back on high dose anxiety meds. LOL

You are a hard man to shop for lol. So I remember you saying Tyrion Lancaster was your new hero, and of course who could forget your old buddy Charlie(seems to be a bit of a pattern there lol), and BACON. So here is my attempt at your request. You will remember your old picture of Baconland lol. Well here they are in Baconland and if you notice they both have a WTF look on their face with a bowl of salad on the table.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

OMG......that might be one of the funniest images I have ever seen, you are really brilliant Agarta! I can't wait to see Heff's reaction,,,,,,I think you nailed it.....

The image you did for Ferryman is also just fabulous.....very talented and perceptive you are...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
opps
edit on 16-11-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

Hi Dudette.....did have a chance to look at your web page....but my stupid computer would not let me listen to your album.....
Was fun to see your picture, your a pretty lady, and something about you and your art reminds me soo much of a very dear friend of mine, although she is a blonde.

She was the first person that ever turned me on to folk music, lol, when we were all listening to Led Zepplin, she was into Joni Mitchell...she actually kinda looks like a younger, prettier version of her. She was the only girl I ever knew that was great at math..and one of my first friends to learn about computers once home computers became available...we had some crazy times growing up......oh my the stories I could tell you, LOL, things I will NEVER tell my Mother !

I Love the signatures you entered in the logo contest, fun to see some more feminine ideas along with all the great ones the guys are doing.........

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Just a few ideas for another member that was considering the idea of an upgrade. You know who you are...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
had to borrow the tears from Beezzer's crying bunny to put on the chiten to say goodbye to my beloved Twinkies

....and turned his beak down a little bit

edit on 16-11-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar
Just a few ideas for another member that was considering the idea of an upgrade. You know who you are...

Ooooh there is one I am considering. Going out. Will be back later today.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Why do you have to say goodbye to your twinkies? LOL, not that it's a bad idea

LOVE your new signature, very clever.......

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

Why do you have to say goodbye to your twinkies? LOL, not that it's a bad idea

LOVE your new signature, very clever.......

Hostess is closing down

....my signiture got removed for violating some of the guidelines I wasn't aware of

We'll get it all fixed though and make sure we all stay within the guidelines for the competition

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Awww you lost your twinkies and signature too....want me to sing you "soft kitty" ?

LOL...my daughter used to get soo upset when I wouldn't let her have twinkies, I might have to buy her a box as a joke for Christmas.....sad all those people are laid off...what a mess.....

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Awww you lost your twinkies and signature too....want me to sing you "soft kitty" ?

LOL...my daughter used to get soo upset when I wouldn't let her have twinkies, I might have to buy her a box as a joke for Christmas.....sad all those people are laid off...what a mess.....

YES!!! I need to hear "soft kitty"!!!!!

ETA: and all this AFTER I took a sick day today

poor poor lil chiten

::fishing for sympathy now::

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Haha, thanks! I have some YouTube videos, you can check those out - easier on the computer. I think I am somewhere between Joan Baez and Tracy Chapman on the folk music scale.

Yeah, I am having fun in the logo contest, though I will never win.
There are some excellent entries coming in, just spectacular talent being showcased there.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

YES!!! I need to hear "soft kitty"!!!!!

ETA: and all this AFTER I took a sick day today

poor poor lil chiten

::fishing for sympathy now::

Go out and buy all the twinkies you can while they are still in the stores if you need them. They last forever, you know. Well, in your cells anyway:

JAK

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
After noting the filesize of several offerings here, just a quick reminder: ABOUT ATS: Avatar and Signature Guidelines

Going forward, here are the standards:

GIF and JPEG file formats only with a maximum dimension of 160 pixels wide, by 320 pixels tall. File sizes are not to exceed 75k, and animated GIF's are allowed. (physical size can extend up to 400 pixels tall for images under 50k in file size)

No profanity. No 3rd party advertising for any website(s).

No images that are similar to, or mimic any official ATS staff, FSME, reward, or other images used by ATS to designate special status without prior permission from me, SkepticOverlord, or Springer.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

My take on why the internet is the greatest thing humanity has yet to invent (at least, from the perspective of providing an outlet for humans being their most human):

It is outstanding that I can see and hear you play. This has nothing to do with your music, and everything to do with how great it is that you have a stage. You have a station. A place where you can do your thing, and people interested can come by and enjoy it.

I made a blog for some artistic outlet. I am not a good writer, but I like to write as one of many ways to express myself. So I made a blog so I could do it. I don't care about hits, only about having a room that I can stand up and speak in. If others want to wander by and listen, great. If not, fine. I will still be there when the notion strikes me regardless of them.

I hope you find that kind of satisfaction from what you do. You have an artistic bent, and there is no reason to not stand up and TCB in your own room, while others wander by and appreciate (or not) what you are doing.

The other great thing about the internet is that I can talk with others who are in places I would never be able to physically go. The whole world is now my neighbor.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JAK

LOL, Bummer!

My hand has been slapped (not to hard, though).

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JAK

Thanks for posting that info, JAK!

Will be taking this under advisement when creating from here on out.

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join