It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Yay to the witty purple bird - this is the Three thousandth post on this thread.

Well done Shellie - you da man!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

edit on 15-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: Every now and again the Beer makes me post things in the wrong forum - Doh!!! (notice how I spelt beer with a capital B) - God bless beer.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Oh my. I don't think I want too look those up, ML. I just picked it for the lulz factor in relation to my name.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I have an unusual request?. Can someone make me up a Animated (GIF) Ferryman. That's a poser isn't it?, i don't know where to start. Thanks ahead of time.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
Yay to the witty purple bird - this is the Three thousandth post on this thread.

Well done Shellie - you da man!

pretty darn amazing!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Any chance I could have a backgroudn pciture (what ever their called) of A small triangle, with an eye in it and below that, some text saying Knowledge Is Power?

Preferably on a black background, with gold writing?

I'll u2u for more specifics? thanks you very much, in advance

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hey you guys! How absolutely awesome it is, what you do! I am new_here, and... well, my Avatar sucks, lol.

I'm going to post what I wrote on FortAnthem's thread I found yesterday, to see if anyone is willing to just add the words to the lovely pic. I think he said to come to this thread for specific requests beyond sequestering one of the pics.

I tell ya, I fought with my Avatar a long time ago, trying go make it look right and finally gave up. Clearly, I need the EXPERTS!!! I would be exceedingly grateful for your help in adding a few words to the pic below!

Much love,
new_here

Yay!!! I've really been meaning to change my Avatar. Could never get the dimensions right. Twas a pretty waterfall but you can't tell by looking at it, lol. (And you can't really make out my fun play on words either. : /

Can I have the cute kitty??? And can it have these words on it...

new_here
new_hear
knew_hear
knew_here

It sort of tells a story. The story of me being here on ATS. In a play-on-words kind of way.

Edit to add: Or this one? I kind of like the green, earthiness of it. (Still would love to have the words added...)
What do you think?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

reply to post by new_here

Standby..............Leonardo(s) will be along shortly.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
Any chance I could have a backgroudn pciture (what ever their called) of A small triangle, with an eye in it and below that, some text saying Knowledge Is Power?

Hey there, I came up with several versions. I can fix/change any of them to suit your preference:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

in a couple of hours i should have something up for you to look at, should one of the ones already provided not suffice. I started working on it this morning (found a great eye graphic).

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferryman
I have an unusual request?. Can someone make me up a Animated (GIF) Ferryman. That's a poser isn't it?, i don't know where to start. Thanks ahead of time.

Tough request. I may not be able to help much. I suck with animations.

I tried to find something on youtube I could render as a gif for you....maybe if you find something like that I can do it for you?

For anyone itnerested, you can download FormatFactor for free. It will create gifs from video for you. you can crop the video, then convert to gif.

To download videos, just google a video downloader. I use download helper for FireFox.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Found the original image, added your poetic story:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

I am in love.

Beautiful, simply stunning.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot

Found the original image, added your poetic story:

I LOVE YOU!!! It is beautiful. You are amazing.
You are important to this world-- I hope you know that.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

In order to get the full effect from the background image, follow these instructions:

To get your pic up, find the green PROFILE BACKGROUND under the image.

Click on that and it will take you right to your profile page with the image already loaded up for you. All you have to do is hit SUBMIT and it should be set.

Good luck.

ALSO: you WILL need a transparent image in your avatar space for the full length image to show through. Here's one:

Its up there, really it is. Copy that to your files and load it up as your avatar just like the background image.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by ottobot

I am in love.

Beautiful, simply stunning.

I know, the image ("Green Fairy") is just plain wonderful.

Originally posted by new_here
I LOVE YOU!!! It is beautiful. You are amazing.
You are important to this world-- I hope you know that.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
dbl post: see below.

edit on 11/15/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

In order to get the full effect from the background image, follow these instructions:

To get your pic up, find the green PROFILE BACKGROUND under the image.

Click on that and it will take you right to your profile page with the image already loaded up for you. All you have to do is hit SUBMIT and it should be set.

Good luck.

ALSO: you WILL need a transparent image in your avatar space for the full length image to show through. Here's one:

Oops... just now saw this. I played around with the background color, and font color but I need a transparent background instead (like you posted) in order to get the full length, right? No pink for me!
Many than

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
cripes, I replied to myself.
I don't need my OWN help, lol...
edit on 11/15/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I am trying SOOO hard to get the full image. Posted the background image and hit "Save" but I still don't see the full length of the fairy in this thread. :/

I even downloaded the image to my hard drive, uploaded it to "My ATS" and put the exact link as the background image. Still not doing something right.

What am I missing?

I will NOT give up, lol...

new topics

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join