It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 Incredibly Creepy Surveillance Technologies That Big Brother Will Soon Be Using To Spy On You

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Well all the power to them. If the government wants to read my mind, I say....enter at your own risk!

It's like surfing the internet though. Some things you see, you can never unsee!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
I think it has reached the point where you just might as well accept the domination of the establishment because you people have done a swell job of not voicing your complaints about any of the invasive technology to Congress.

Your children and children's children are doomed, I think that is a safe fact to state.

What makes you able to separate yourself from the heard. Are you this Justice League of righteousness bringing the "establishment" to it's knees?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The grid is slowly being installed in every major city across the country. It seems we will be one giant open air prison very soon. Where is all this money coming from when there isn't enough money for education or infrastructure? This should be raising red flags that all this technology is being implemented at frightening rates and at extraordinary cost.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

It amazes me everyday when I see Sci-fi technology taking shape.

It amazes me that we have taken all the WRONG lessons from Sci-fi.

The morals and warnings of them need to be heeded, not the drive to copy the tech mentioned...

Phillip K dick killed himself because he knew we would ignore his every warning, punched his ticket and said F-this place.
edit on 10-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
people don't understand the value of privacy.

to have peace of mind and not feel you're under constant surveillance.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
since its the governments and authorities of the planet (especially USA government) who are violent and cause wars (terrorists) why dont they use #4 on themselves to find out what makes one a terrorist...

This sh!t is SICK IN THE HEAD. I hate that things like this even exist.. they act s if 51% of the planet's population is terrorists, when they are the ones committing the terror-acts
ugh..

I wish we could get 10 million people (At least) to walk right through the doors of the whitehouse, grab all those scum and shoot em dead.. we ALL know where the elites of the planet (rockefellers, rothchilds, bilderberg .. etc) are going with society. I think its time for a nasty revolution from the people.. they take everything from us, and limit us in every single way, meanwhile making our daily lives even harder.. we need to become more violent, and those who oppose a violent revolution need to grow up and be adults. You are living in a complete deception, your life is their game.

You get one life, one chance.. why hand it over and play the role of mental-zombie? Take everything back. The constitution lives and works for itself NOT the people who ALLOW IT TO EXIST.

When is enough ENOUGH? When it all reaches rock bottom`? We as 6 billion people can prevent that from happening, they have military and guns.. we have the rest of the population and the hearts to change the planet.. but we are allowing them to take charge

Would be a shame to see humanity be controlled by an evil empire for more hundreds of years.. when it can end TODAY.

~ Love is an art

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuidedKill
This is why I do not live in a large city. Where I live I can see and hear them coming miles away....this includes their technology.

I say to all those who live in metropolis style cities, get out now while you can.

Go buy up some cheap land in the middle of nowhere. You may be very sorry you didnt when you're sitting shackled in a train car on the way to the FEMA camp. But remember its for your own good!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

minority report, here it comes. Man i am not lookin forward to this crap. Really there is nothing we can do about it either, i dont think.

There is always a countermeasure ;-) For LD retinal scans (minority report type scan-at-a-distance) you can use either etched contacts or etched glasses to distort the retinal "fingerprint." You can change your fingerprints using sanding, acid or tip overlays. You can kill any tracking device in your clothes, credit cards or money by sticking them in the microwave for 1 minute. You can root your phone. You can use Tor or anonymous proxies on the internet (or multiple proxies if you don't mind the access delays). You can set up email transfer via resenders or you can selectively forward individual emails through a third party webmail client (and through anon proxies). For every new invasive technology, there will be a new countermeasure, it's the way it has always been and I doubt it that it will change.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

minority report, here it comes. Man i am not lookin forward to this crap. Really there is nothing we can do about it either, i dont think.

There is always a countermeasure ;-) For LD retinal scans (minority report type scan-at-a-distance) you can use either etched contacts or etched glasses to distort the retinal "fingerprint." You can change your fingerprints using sanding, acid or tip overlays. You can kill any tracking device in your clothes, credit cards or money by sticking them in the microwave for 1 minute. You can root your phone. You can use Tor or anonymous proxies on the internet (or multiple proxies if you don't mind the access delays). You can set up email transfer via resenders or you can selectively forward individual emails through a third party webmail client (and through anon proxies). For every new invasive technology, there will be a new countermeasure, it's the way it has always been and I doubt it that it will change.

Cheers - Dave

Haha, soundslike another old movie called Gattaca

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This doesn't suprise me.. You can't even live out in the woods anymore for privacy. I wish all the news networks would cover this 5 times an hour for a week straight so it really sinks in. I can still dream, right? Or will the government steal that from me too?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Number 1 and 7 are the only ones that I haven't heard much on, all the others i figured were already out there for years! I should know, because I've been running tests and theories to see if these devices are real and to see certain outcomes by certain tests at certain times proved a lot of these tests to see if my privacy was being invaded proved true and actually drove me to a suicidal state knowing that assholes had to know what I was doing at all times of the day for some faggot #ing reason. Sounds like a queers dream to me! Sucks being surrounded by queers that want to spy on you. Wonder how many lives have already been lost due to this unnatural invasion of our personal lives! I want to watch the higher ups #ing lives then if they can invade ours. Anyone want to help?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

First off I work in security and I am personally familiar with how BRS Labs work.

#1. The video analytic software cannot tell if you are a terrorist or if you are about to commit a crime.

The software categorizes each and every movement in the video frame into 3 catigories.

1. Common
2. Uncommon
3. Rare

The video that is seen daily all the time "movement of people down a stair case in a subway in an orderly fashion" or "lining up to wait for the subway car" is categorized and standard normal behavior. When and if there is a fight or someone fall onto the tracks that video movement is rare and constitutes an alarm. Or analytic alert.

The operator then chooses to react to the event or not. It is for advanced detection of area analytics to serve many purposes. Not just pre-crime.

Please conduct some research before posting comments about a respected company that has a purpose to protect people, property and assets.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

It is a sad day when a hungry belly and an empty mind take second place to the development of offensive capabilities. When our abilities are spent trying to forge the bigger stick instead of the better tribe.

It is deplorable that the sword is pre-eminent in the mind of our leaders, instead of the plow and compass.

These responsible men that act in the name of progress supposedly for the good of their society are in reality like monkey men thinking of wielding the larger stone against their own species. They are the most backwards and base of people. They have at their disposal the keys to the true light. They instead worry about their satisfaction or lack thereof. They are not satiated with absolute wealth and care free existence. They are not satisfied with commanding their respective nations almost absolutely. They are not ever satiated. Forever restless and empty.

They seek to gain more power thinking that somehow it is an improvement. They are as dumb as rocks. They would hurt the very world they wish to control if it meant more control. They are the bad hunter that destroys his lands and goes hungry. The gluttonous fool that starves amidst the banquet of creation.

This in a day and age where we have at our disposal the means of educating and feeding every man woman and child. We could gear our world to produce great men and women that would make our world great. True progress and not a game of lies, tactical loses, and all out waste in the name of nonsense and EGO.

I see the people bearing down on us as monkeys. Animals, yet they call us savage, profane.
They are like the many forgotten warlords history was more than happy to forget. Blind men living meaningless lives of conquest. They think they will write any history......first history must find them worthy of being remembered. All that they will write, no matter if it is written a thousand times in a thousand volumes will it withstand the scale of men´s hearts. If they see a short sited and militant man, he will be erased by his own son if he be unworthy of the legacy of mankind. A legacy of freedom, broken bonds, and eternal rising minds.

They think they have done enough to merit their praise. Just like ignorant men who only bring the sword think. They find THEMSELVES worthy. They are not esteemed so by others. That does not show them how wrong they are, no. They like blind asses yank the plough of their desire not seeing beyond the blinders their master has put on them. Their master in this case is their appetite that knows no end. Their whip. Their chain. Their darkened powerless souls.

Watch me, strike me down. DO whatever you wish to this bit of flesh. It is my spirit that has made me. It is my soul that keeps me here returning. Not the flesh my spirit inhabits. Little and powerless men worry about the pain or comfort of such a thing.

One more thing. You know why they need to do all these things and use all these tools of forced strength? Because they are not smart enough to convince us. They lack the skills to make free men of sound mind follow them. In other words they lack the very thing necessary to be a leader. They are more like big monkeys scared of change because they know they have only muscle not intellect. Wise men can convince others of their worth and their purpose without the help of strength. They can even be week and helpless, but still convince others to do as they command. Our leaders do not know how. They need to force us because they have no idea how to convince us. Beyond giving us bread and circus, they know nothing. That makes them animals IMO. Savage animals.

THEY are the ones acting out of backwards and base mentalities. They CAN NOT change and adapt to the better way of life because they FEAR their supremacy may be lost. They react like instinct to power and wealth. Accumulate it in vast quantities at whatever cost, like monkeys their fruits and shiny things. They may have greater intellect being men and not monkeys, but their purpose has not changed. They seek greater shiny things and greater quantities of "security" so as to fill their unsatisfied bellies.

That is progress......smarter monkeys? I say let them do as they please. The biggest monkeys usually starve when their perfect little world is shattered by outside influences or a change in environment. They have lost the ability to adapt in favor of manipulating their environment. Dumb and as good as extinct. Just wait. Infighting will end them.

They either want wealth and lack vision. Or want power but lack the intellect to convince others of their worth. They blame their inability on the others lack of vision. They fail to see that THEY LACK the skills to convince us without force. Their truth is not valid enough. They are not worthy.

.....you see that too? Or do you need a camera to see?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonny1028078

Zephrom Cochran!!?
Izat You???????????????

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
If it is Espionage and Mind Control That Disturbs you, I recommend Mastering the Ancient Art of Rewriting your own DNA.

Using One's own Words and Thoughts as the Programming Language of Choice.

Otherwise, Master the Art of GENETIC ENGINEERING and Manipulate Everyone Else's DNA using Custom-Built Viruses as the Programming Language of Choice.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

#1 "Pre-Crime" Surveillance Cameras. I have seen so many different kinds of surveillance cameras in junk piles , that I'd rather not care to remember. They all end up at auctions. These surveillance cameras all look excellent, then the shock sets in . You see a load of other equipment that would take up small room too just operate that one single camera and know then why it was kicked to the curb. You raise your hand and say to auctioneer 5 bucks.

#3 Mobile Backscatter Vans('
')
Ever hear of Dynamat. put in your doors and places you don't want a scanner to see. problem solved. or better yet use the RF panels I mention below, just strip the material out of them.

#12 Street Lights Spying On Us
Thats if the birds don't build home there first.

The truth about this new tech stuff is that it end up on the junk pile 80 percent of the time. BRS labs, seen there tech in junk piles already literately. I'm sure this will hit the junk pile soon.

A good example of this is, I saw some panels at city gov auction yard, they look like sheet rock, but there RF blocking panels new in the box. they could be used to block radio signals and prevent ease dropping in a RF equipment building, All it's good for in the civilian sector is maybe stopping some solar flare from frying up a big screen TV. I have no use for this junk but someone will buy for it 5 bucks and get some bragging rights.

This is how it goes people. Tech company develops some cool looking stuff says it does all these things and makes promises that are just out of this world ( BRS is one of them ) City Governments buy them , U.S Gov, etc. 1 year later it's in the Junk pile at a city or gov auction in a torn up card board box. Why? because either the equipment don't work right, to expensive to operate, i.e. hiring employees to operate it, training. etc. it get expensive. contracts are broken , you name it. So the local and Fed gov dumps it.

This new BRS Tech I can see hitting the pile soon. Someone will gut the tech pull the scanners etc. and what ever else is salvageable and sell it to another company that will use it in some other application. Surely the metal is not salvageable, it's all made in china and is 99 % comprised low quality composites alloys. not even worth reclaiming.

It's rare you see privately held companies buy this type of tech. Only the 3 letter agencies or city gov agencies buy this stuff with big budgets and lack of common sense.

edit on 12-7-2012 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The Pre-Crime" Surveillance Cameras were in use already in 2003 if i remember, they were based on body movement and were able to predict very well if a person was going to do a crime. The mind control has been around for a long time to, only the way it is delivered has become better. No news here.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
They should be installing those cameras in Washington, D.C., not San Francisco. Everyone knows the largest group of terrorists in the world work in the U.S. government!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

A psychiatric ward is probably the place where they test out some of this new technology think about it.. there is nobody that can see in the "isolation" room

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join