It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lucifer our Friend?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

You and I have communicated before on another thread and I respect what you have to say about things.

I don't know if you recall me or not.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

You say you seen a black wall? But, when Father comes it is of pure light. But, it is possible you could have been blinded by the light, and it seemed dark. Can you expand on this anymore?

The room was already pitch black, no windows, no lights, and it was after midnight. There is an outer and an inner door, so no light coming from anywhere. The altar is in the middle of the room. I walked in, let the door close behind me, walked to the altar, opened the Bible, and knelt down. I started conversing with God and demanding answers, and saying exactly what I felt, regardless of the repercussions. When I asked for a GD sign, the floor seemed to rumble underneath of me, but for a split second I thought it was a truck driving by or something, but then the floor came at me like a tidal wave, I could feel the swell coming, and it pushed my knees up, and I was propelled to my feet, and I instinctively turned and ran a step or two, but then I realized I was just being silly, and that could not have just happened. As I turned back toward the altar, the blackness that was already the room had become solid and was rushing at me, it pushed me toward the front, and I ran all the way outside through both doors.

I stood around outside feeling pretty weak and stupid for having gotten so scared, and I decided if my intention was to get God's attention, then I had succeeded and I needed to get back in there. I really didn't care if it killed me or took me straight to hell, because I was there to plead for my son's life. When I went back in and knelt down before the altar, I thanked God for the sign, and the opportunity to converse, and I began again expressing my feelings and asking my questions.

Each time I began to ask a question, as the words were formulating in my head, I got the answer before I could put the question together in my head, but I didn't like a lot of the answers, so I began arguing. It was like arguing with myself, because before I could even articulate my next statement or question, the rebuttal was already there. Things started to become very clear.

I went home, crawled in bed with my wife, and slept like a baby. When I woke up the next morning, I had a clear picture of what I needed to do to help my son, and I began doing it, and he got better. Completely better. Against all odds, with as bad of a prognosis as one can get, and we had already attended a funeral of a boy in the same circumstances, but my boy got better. AND, it is a little over 3 years later now, and he is an amazing child.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

He doesn't attack those who he already has.

Yes, very true. Many say, Satan isn't real, because they have not had any dealings with him. If you are not of God, he will not waste time on you, unless it is to mess with Gods people in a direct/indirect way.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I don't know what ANY of you guys are talking about, but suffice it to say I can get by without giving it another thought. If only one didn't have to hear and smell everybody's asshole opinion. I feel pretty bad for all of these folks I've known who grew up in the mainstream Christian tradition. And I mostly grew up around Mormon territory. Though, I never really had to hear too much of the specifics of their own sectarianism, it was mostly just the essentials of the general/"normal" Christian mythology. Yet, at the same time, I also felt bad for my family and their loose circle of hippy friends with all of their "alternative" mythologies, which shifted and changed with the seasons as each muddled his or her way through the whole "seeker" thing with all of the "New Age" crystalographic EasternMystical-esque Westernism, their self styled Buddhist "reincarnation means my cat used to be Cleopatra" brand of Tarot-card guided fig-bottling bull#. Of course, a major consideration as to how they all wound up that way was that without fail they were all brought up Christian. Same goes for aa whole lot of the nihilistic-solipsistic atheist pricks they rubbed elbows with. Many of whom would see fit to burn up the last of this Earth's fossil fuels spinning particles around some billion dollar "collider" type of #, or shooting rockets past the moon and # like that ... and I have to ask at this point what the # they think they're gonna find up there that they can't find down here ... all so that they can delve into the mysteries of matter and time and physics and # just to satisfy their own burning curiosity and the consequences be damned, all of them under the impression that they'll happen upon some discovery of some kind of FREE energy that comes without any sorts of consequences or costs ... I mean, other than ruining the #ing Earth itself in the effort to get someplace else ... and most of them because they've been soaking up all sorts of fantacist science fiction bull#, and often as not bearing a grudge against their own Isla-Judeo-Christian upbringing which they'd spit their last breath just to prove wrong.... Hell, enough about them. All I'm sayin' is, if you befuddle your own mind with too much of this type of bull#, then one way or another it seems like more than just a waste of a few hours' reading or thinking ... each and every day.... It's like a sickness that gets up inside your head and rots away at what remains of what criticl thinking ability you may or may not have been born with, and more to the point it colours ... more like STINKS UP, what all else you do with yourself. It's like ... there are so many other things we're brought up not to do, or at least not to do in front of other people. Picking your nose. Picking your nose and eating it. Masturbating in public. Smearing your hands with # and then handling fresh produce. Eating smelly deseased starved animals. Buggering pumpkins. I dunno. Maybe I should look up those ten commandments. Then again, to tell the truth those ten commandments don't seem to have # all to do with the way people behave. Except for a very very few people, and more often thn not they're letting some other aspect of their faith # with their minds and their behaviour, more to the point their enjoyment of this life, their engagement with the reallity of what's going on around them, etc. For one example, thinking that there's a world to come tends to let them make a mess of the one they're living in. But yeah, there's a big big loop-hole with respect to "though shall not kill", especially with respect to contract killing and larger scale forms of which such as WAR, etc etc. Anyway yeah, there's a whole lotta # you're brought up not to do, because your told it's bad for you and you inherently, intuitively understand that it's bad for you. Chewing your fingernails to the point where it draws blood, usually the pain will get you to stop. But that's not always true with respect to MENTAL self-torture, MENTAL self-abuse, philosophical/mental-masturbation. People FEEL sick deep down in their guts, they feel the exhaustion of it and they feel the inertia of spinning around in circles.... They get a small sense of what they're doing to themselves. How much precious TIME has gone by while they were doing it. (Of course, in a lot of cases they lose touch with all sense that time itself has real limitations, through use of purely theoretic constructs, such as "eternity", etc.) And yet they keep beating themselves over the head with that stick and it still fails to wake them up. And it's just #ing SAD. Listening to it all the time, it goes far beyond a bad joke that you've heard a thousand times and don't wanna hear anymore. It's like a cough or a sneeze, some kind of endemic ailment that always jerks you to attention so as not to get any of their GERMS on you, and yet it goes on and on at a distance where you're forever aware of it, and can't ignore it

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by jhill76

You and I have communicated before on another thread and I respect what you have to say about things.

I don't know if you recall me or not.

Yes, I remember all.

I am wondering if Jesus had some good friends...(in high places with connections)...and after he was nailed to the cross and given vinegar on a sponge mixed in that was a drug...and after a time he appeared dead...he was taken to the tomb...and rescued from the tomb..went into hiding...and then he appeared again among the disciples and they were able to touch him again...he said his goodbyes...and then by ship went to another country to live and died of natural causes later on in life.

I cannot say this any other way, but if this took place, then all what he has said and spoke about would have been false. If what he said was false, then everything in the bible is false. And, if you know me, I speak highly that Brother Jesus words are pure truth.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Thank you for your reply and steering me in the right direction...I have to admit sometimes I do hear some (out-there) theories.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Thanks for the details, it is more clearer now.

Each time I began to ask a question, as the words were formulating in my head, I got the answer before I could put the question together in my head, but I didn't like a lot of the answers, so I began arguing. It was like arguing with myself, because before I could even articulate my next statement or question, the rebuttal was already there. Things started to become very clear.

I want to touch on the speech for a minute. I know you probably don't want to state what was said, but can you tell us anything that was said in the conversation.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by chr0naut

Those thoughts I stated are some things I am wondering about. I addressed those comments to the member (jhill76). I am waiting for what he has to say.

I will respond, I am left wondering, why you asked me?

Most likely that member respects your opinion and understanding. That's what i got out of the statement.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Come on our side and start being a threat to his kingdom and you'll quickly change your mind. He doesn't go to war where there are no spoils. He doesn't attack those who he already has.

Honestly, I don't have a single vice. There is no way for Satan (if there is one) to attack me. I've been tempted every way imaginable, and I've given in sometimes, and resisted sometimes, but always as a conscious choose, and never with any regrets. The things I've done that would be considered wrong, or even illegal, were things I learned from and evolved from, and I became a better man because of them. No single thing defines me, but the complex accumulation of all my experiences has created me.

I'm not on either side. I don't believe there are two sides. Or, if there are two sides, there are good and bad in both of them. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. God doesn't need another friend, and he doesn't want me as an enemy. God wants us all as peers, equals. But to get there, we have a lot of worldly knowledge to experience, and it isn't all good.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

I think we should let Gary Coleman handle this.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
What if Lucifer was right here typing to you ATS people? Please, do not blow up my mailbox....
edit on 8-7-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SoyBoySigh

That is very hard to read, would you mind separating it out into paragraphs? You may get a better response from the members here.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The most primal form of evil are the things we do without question or hesitation. That is why God is all forgiving. The truely evil sin without a second thought, or try to lagitimize the actions by making excuses for themselves. Even if you think you are resisting the pull of evil, it's the evil you do without comprehending it as evil that will get you sent to hell. It's one of the many underlying purposes in the bible that have been skipped over or lost.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Come on our side and start being a threat to his kingdom and you'll quickly change your mind. He doesn't go to war where there are no spoils. He doesn't attack those who he already has.

Honestly, I don't have a single vice. There is no way for Satan (if there is one) to attack me. I've been tempted every way imaginable, and I've given in sometimes, and resisted sometimes, but always as a conscious choose, and never with any regrets. The things I've done that would be considered wrong, or even illegal, were things I learned from and evolved from, and I became a better man because of them. No single thing defines me, but the complex accumulation of all my experiences has created me.

I'm not on either side. I don't believe there are two sides. Or, if there are two sides, there are good and bad in both of them. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. God doesn't need another friend, and he doesn't want me as an enemy. God wants us all as peers, equals. But to get there, we have a lot of worldly knowledge to experience, and it isn't all good.

God doesn't concern himself with the laws of man, specifically what is legal or not. His issue is rebellion and pride, the idol of self. And I believe you encountered God, the kingdom of satan cannot read thoughts or the mind, h can only react to what you vocalize.

edit on 8-7-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

The most primal form of evil are the things we do without question or hesitation. That is why God is all forgiving. The truely evil sin without a second thought, or try to lagitimize the actions by making excuses for themselves. Even if you think you are resisting the pull of evil, it's the evil you do without comprehending it as evil that will get you sent to hell. It's one of the many underlying purposes in the bible that have been skipped over or lost.

I never make excuses, or try to legitimize my actions, well maybe I do legitimize my actions, but I do so fully aware of potential consequences, and being willing to accept those consequences. I don't ask for forgiveness; I don't want forgiveness. God knows this. I want full accountability for my life, the good and the bad. When this flesh is dead, I want my spirit to stand with God and take full responsibility for everything I've done right or wrong. Those things make me who I am, and those things shape who I become, and my purpose in this life is to evolve and become a lot more than I was when I took this gig.

I never ask for forgiveness when I pray. I often thank God for all the opportunities that have come my way, and all the blessings I've been given, but I never apologize, I never ask for forgiveness, and I never ask for a handout, I only ask that God help me to follow the path I'm supposed to follow, and help me get out of my own way.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

I now submit to your train of thought, I must now drop to my knees, and be thankful for this messenger, this divine messenger. She showed herself to me one day in 1978, and I was inspired. Ill leave it at that.

Lol. Dude you got that backwards. Do you know how many ancient and modern religions are based on Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz? Like everyone of them. Jesuits went to India and Tibet and saw statues of "Mary" and "baby Jesus" and in other places.

Now you know what Mystery Babylon is, and you fell into it.

Mystery Babylon
edit on 8-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

so you are saying that there were no problems until the NWO came along?

get outta here..........pffffffffff

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
reply to post by negativenihil

I'm looking at your avatar and your title.....and thinking that you might be slightly biased.

Well sure - It's only right that an honest to goodness pro-Satan member toss his 2 cents in.

It's pretty sad that religious discrimination of ANY sort is still practiced and encouraged in the year 2012. I just feel there are far too few Satanist who are willing to get VOCAL about this.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

God doesn't concern himself with the laws of man, specifically what is legal or not. His issue is rebellion and pride, the idol of self. And I believe you encountered God, the kingdom of satan cannot read thoughts or the mind, h can only react to what you vocalize.

I don't believe that to be totally true.

I think Satan can read your thoughts if you give him permission to.

Also, I have a hard time believing that his experience was with God, since it appears as though he thinks it was God that told him that he wants all of us to be his equal peers, or maybe he came up with that on his own.

Do you really think God would speak to him by placing words in his head so fast that he couldn't even get his questions out? None of this sounds like God to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by negativenihil

Satan has always gotten a bad rap,

You don't think that your avatar, the name "negativenihil" and the fact that your mood is "mad as hell" could have anything to do with that, do you?

No, not at all. Care to elaborate on why you obviously feel it does?

We certainly don't question a Christian displaying images of the crucifixion (which is pretty brutal, let's be honest here) - and we certainly don't get upset when people quote classic films (I'll just go ahead and assume you're too young for the film Network).

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join