It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lucifer our Friend?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by NOTurTypical

It's gotten so bad that many do not want to listen. You've seen them in the thread already. If they will not listen to us, and they will not read the book, then how will they learn to tell the difference?

You can call yourself whatever you desire. I choose not to use the word and seperate myself from it because I think I can do more to help by not declaring myself a Christian.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

The enemy wins a small battle them. Why do you think he parades the bad examples and the wolves around so of5en? I'm nkt ashamed to call myself a "Christian" considering almost 200,000 of us a year are martyred for that banner.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Okay, people mess this up all the time. They assume there are two creation accounts. Newspapers write this way all around the world to this day. Chapter 1 gives the "brief" and chapter 2 details the events of the 6th day specifically. God created man on the 6th day, Genesis 1:27 is the "brief" of that act. Genesis 2 details the events of day six. And Genesis 3 details the events of the fall. God was speaking to Adam and Eve on day six when the command of 1:28 was given.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I was once one of the types that refused to listen to Christians, and refused to read the bible. I think it's a real problem (ignorance) and the main reason many people hate the word Christian.

I got the notion that letting those bad apples or wolves get between myself and God, was allowing evil to win, so I opened the bible. I still do not understand all of it, but a few notions that you and others may consider outlandish have popped out front and center immediately. I also feel a certain responsibility to pass my wild notions onto others.

Take it how you please. I also believe that what you take from the bible is unique, by design.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

It's gotten so bad that many do not want to listen. You've seen them in the thread already. If they will not listen to us, and they will not read the book, then how will they learn to tell the difference?

You can call yourself whatever you desire. I choose not to use the word and seperate myself from it because I think I can do more to help by not declaring myself a Christian.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

Doesn't matter what you call yourself, what you believe in is what declares you. You can call yourself a jew but if you believe in Yeshua and keep his commands then you are something new, a new creature. You can call yourself a muslim but if you believe in Yeshua and keep his commands then you are a new creature. The true church is a spiritual brotherhood, not an earthly institution where a man wearing a silly fish hat sitting between 2 cherubim on a golden throne pretends to be Yah in his delusion. We have different names and different faces, different pigmentation but we are unified by our belief and our Elohim the One who came the Savior, spoken of by his 2 witnesses called Hebrew Bible and it's New Testament.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by jhill76

Okay, people mess this up all the time. They assume there are two creation accounts. Newspapers write this way all around the world to this day. Chapter 1 gives the "brief" and chapter 2 details the events of the 6th day specifically. God created man on the 6th day, Genesis 1:27 is the "brief" of that act. Genesis 2 details the events of day six. And Genesis 3 details the events of the fall. God was speaking to Adam and Eve on day six when the command of 1:28 was given.

I see, I am not saying there are two creation accounts, I'm saying if looked at it from that angle, could it be plausible? I will just look at your answer and not respond to it, as I don't want to draw this out, since it is not part of the OP.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

To you realize that was satan's lie to Eve in the garden? "Ye can be gods"

Sorry, I don't think it was a lie. I don't think we're made just to serve, I think we can become one with God/dess.
edit on 8-7-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Its cool. Just remember that Genesis 1 is about the creation week, Genesis 2 details day 6, and Genesis 3 details the fall of man.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

To you realize that was satan's lie to Eve in the garden? "Ye can be gods"

Sorry, I don't think it was a lie. I don't think we're made to serve for all eternity. We can become one with God.

Speak for yourself, I don't want the job and I see my "service" as a labor of love for my King who died for me.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by robhines

so you are saying that there were no problems until the NWO came along?

get outta here..........pffffffffff

Nope! Just that the NWO are the current incarnation of his/her army.

Originally posted by negativenihil
Well sure - It's only right that an honest to goodness pro-Satan member toss his 2 cents in.

It's pretty sad that religious discrimination of ANY sort is still practiced and encouraged in the year 2012. I just feel there are far too few Satanist who are willing to get VOCAL about this.

Yeah the discrimination is stupid, agreed. Satanists should be able to have freedom to follow who they want to without all the hassle, just like I'd want the same for any other religion/belief system, but there always seems to be a bunch of morons screwing it up for everyone.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I site dedicated to intelligence so much how can you be so ignorant? I'm surprised this isn't deleted and never seen again by now my friend. And if you are lucifer, heck no you aren't my friend, why would you be? How could you be?

I LOVE.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by negativenihil
What about Allah, Buddah, or any of the other soft around the edges deities?

Sorry but I'm more Buddhist than anything else at the moment, and he was not soft around the edges! (nor was he a God, he thought the Gods/Goddesses were delusional and/or unawakened.) You're maybe getting mixed up with the fat laughing Buddha? That's Budai/Hotei.

One of the accounts of the real Buddha awakening :

Mara attempts to tempt Buddha, both with promises of glory and pleasure, and then begins to warn of consequences for breaking away from the prince's religious and secular duties. Buddha easily rejects these, knowing they are meaningless. Mara uses force against Buddha, appearing as a hideous demon and sending an army of likewise revolting and terrible creatures, bent on the bodily destruction of Buddha. They launch a volley of arrows at Buddha, but as these projectiles approach they are transformed into flowers and fall harmlessly to the ground. Buddha invokes the earth goddess to wash away the demons in a flood—the earth goddess obliges. The daughters of Mara try to coerce and seduce Buddha, but he recognizes them as they are, and is not swayed from his goal. Finally Mara mocks Buddha, and tells him his work is for nothing, as there is no one there to recognize his achievement. Buddha responds that the earth will be his witness, and after touching the ground the earth trembles in agreement. Thus Mara admits defeat for the moment; however, he is determined to carry on harassing the Buddha and his followers.

www.newworldencyclopedia.org...

I don't blindly believe any accounts, it's just that his path to awakening (that's only the end of it described above.) has been known for thousands of years to have been a hard one. (until he realised that you have to have balance to awaken, then he saw everything had the nature of maya/illusion and woke up soon after that.)

And no I'm not offended incase you were wondering, I don't get uptight about stuff like that. I think each person should be free to believe what they want, even if they think the Buddha was an idiot, fine by me, each to their own.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

I site dedicated to intelligence so much how can you be so ignorant? I'm surprised this isn't deleted and never seen again by now my friend. And if you are lucifer, heck no you aren't my friend, why would you be? How could you be?

I LOVE.

I'm not being ignorant, I've never met Lucifer so I'm free to think what I want, it's called being open minded. And what? Where did I say I was Lucifer? Wow. I'm a Human being that meditates, I don't do religion.

And I know it's wrong to see Lucifer and Jesus as the same thing in essence, but I don't follow duality either, sorry. Lucifer and Jesus are just two beings of the same nature that decided to go different paths the way I see it. The difference to me is in what they do, not what they are.

edit : And wow, you're surprised this thread isn't deleted? Didn't realise you were into censorship too. Unreal.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Speak for yourself, I don't want the job and I see my "service" as a labor of love for my King who died for me.

See again, this is where we differ. I don't see it as a job of controlling all creation, just a state of mind when awakened. The idea of your God strikes me more as the Gnostic type actually, the one they called the false God. Sorry if that offends, I just think a lot of people have this really badly backwards.

In fact I think that maybe the false Gnostic God was the first testament, and Jesus was the real awakened God of the 2nd.

I had no idea this would end up so over the top.
Will probably avoid replying so much from here on out, I'm not getting into arguments where people get wound up, and am starting to think that just by saying what I think might be the case is actually doing that.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
I LOVE.

Obviously not when it comes to Lucifer.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I love this site.. you are a very intelligent group of people... i left this site a long time ago... glad I am back!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

What if you didn't know what you are talking about

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Is Lucifer our Friend?

edit on 8-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

See again, this is where we differ. I don't see it as a job of controlling all creation, just a state of mind when awakened. The idea of your God strikes me more as the Gnostic type actually, the one they called the false God. Sorry if that offends, I just think a lot of people have this really badly backwards.

In fact I think that maybe the false Gnostic God was the first testament, and Jesus was the real awakened God of the 2nd.

I had no idea this would end up so over the top.
Will probably avoid replying so much from here on out, I'm not getting into arguments where people get wound up, and am starting to think that just by saying what I think might be the case is actually doing that.

Which Gnostics? They are like Baskin Robbins with 31 flavors. I share no beliefs with the Gnostics. Your "New Agers" are basically the modern-day version of the Gnostics.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread

What if you didn't know what you are talking about

Then I don't know what I'm talking about, obviously. I never said I knew anything, it was just a theory. People make threads about theories all the time, it's just rare they turn into 10+ page threads within 24 hours with a bunch of wound up Christians in them! I wasn't expecting this to happen at all, I'd have guessed it would've gone 2-3 pages at most, sorry to any Christians I've offended too, that was never the intention.

Which Gnostics? They are like Baskin Robbins with 31 flavors. I share no beliefs with the Gnostics. Your "New Agers" are basically the modern-day version of the Gnostics.

The ones that wrote these texts : Nag Hammadi Library

As for New Agers, I really don't think they're the same at all. The Gnostic belief system with the Archons, Aeons and so on seems like a pretty complex thing that goes into a lot of detail. I've never seen anything like it personally.

Intro to The Hypostasis of the Archons (The Reality of the Rulers) :

On account of the reality of the authorities, (inspired) by the spirit of the father of truth, the great apostle - referring to the "authorities of the darkness" - told us that "our contest is not against flesh and blood; rather, the authorities of the universe and the spirits of wickedness." I have sent this (to you) because you inquire about the reality of the authorities.

Their chief is blind; because of his power and his ignorance and his arrogance he said, with his power, "It is I who am God; there is none apart from me." When he said this, he sinned against the entirety. And this speech got up to incorruptibility; then there was a voice that came forth from incorruptibility, saying, "You are mistaken, Samael" - which is, "god of the blind."

www.gnosis.org...
edit on 9-7-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

The Nag Hammadi fellows would be the Christian Gnostic version, and like I mentioned earlier there are 31 flavors!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join