It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lucifer our Friend?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I want to touch on this once more.

I also had a scary experience with God while I knelt at an altar, in a completely dark room, just after midnight on one of my worst nights. Not a spot of light anywhere, and I was arguing, and blaspheming, and asking for a sign, and next thing I knew the floor rolled toward me like a wave in the ocean, and it threw me to my feet, and instinctively I turned to run, but then my consciousness told me I was being stupid and overreacting, so I turned back toward the altar, and when I did, a black wall of just heavy thickness struck me and took my breath away and shoved me on to the door.

You say you seen a black wall? But, when Father comes it is of pure light. But, it is possible you could have been blinded by the light, and it seemed dark. Can you expand on this anymore?
edit on 8-7-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by NOTurTypical

His body was in the fish, his soul/spirit cried out to God from Hell.

This is why I asked. I am asking, could he have relayed to the others that his body will be in the middle of the earth? (The Tomb)

"Middle of the Earth" is a Hebraism for Sheol/Hades/Hell.

So, we agree that he was talking about Spirit and not the body?

Yes, I don't think the other member was implying His body was in the center of the Earth, just His soul/spirit. The body is just an Earthsuit for the "real" person which is the spirit.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

He said, believe in my words,

But didn't "WhoKnows100" just point out that Jesus' words included "if you do not believe that I AM HE" that you will die in your sins?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by jhill76

He said, believe in my words,

But didn't "WhoKnows100" just point out that Jesus' words included "if you do not believe that I AM HE" that you will die in your sins?

Yes, but could he have not been saying, I am that in which others have told you that was coming? You would die in your sins, because you do not take what I have told you into account and changed your ways. If you take a look at the others verses before this, he states you will look for me and will not find me, meaning he has come and they didn't recognize it.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Satan has always gotten a bad rap, which kind of shocks me in this nation where we claim to have religious freedom (let's be frank here people - you're free to worship as you see fit... so long as it's a flavor of Christianity or Judaism. just look at how Muslims and Sikh Americans are treated DAILY).

I hope one day to vote for the first openly Satanic Presidential Candidate. Hell, i'd even settle for someone at the local level.

It's a shame, as it probably won't happen in my lifetime.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has been said already... since I haven't had time to go through all the posts. There are those who believe that 'god' is actually the demiurge, a manipulator of matter, not the true Absolute. As a being of the Absolute, however, Lucifer manifested on this plane as the serpent and told Eve and Adam of the benefits of the tree of Knowledge. After all folks, what sort of psychopath who wants only the best for his children puts an element of death in their midst, then tells them about it, then walks away??
I think of Lucifer not as a friend but as someone who has something in the game. I certianly don't see yaweh as a friend. The Absolute, The Source is the Truth, and its not what's told about in the perverted books on religion so popular today.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by volafox

With respect, where do you propose we go for the truth?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Catalyst317

UHHHHH

Because he is the root of all evil

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by negativenihil

Satan has always gotten a bad rap,

You don't think that your avatar, the name "negativenihil" and the fact that your mood is "mad as hell" could have anything to do with that, do you?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

That makes no sense... You do evil all your life, he is the root of all evil, so you are doing his work... and he punishes you for it?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by negativenihil

I'm looking at your avatar and your title.....and thinking that you might be slightly biased.

Had no idea this thread would take off like this either, will try to read back through all the posts since I was last here soon.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Jesus is the Creator, Lucifer is the Created.

They are not, and never have been, equals.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Ho ho, Devils Advocate time.

So, what if Lucifer is one of the leaders of our evolution? And the NWO are his agents. What if Lucifer all along has had it in mind to return to God when we've evolved enough? What if the only reason we're all suffering right now is because we've allowed the NWO to do every single thing they've done to us? That if we were truly aware and cared enough, we'd put a stop to it all right now and the game would be up.

What if the game will never be up until enough of us choose to wake up?

And what if Lucifer is our friend, pushing us on to make those final steps?

BTW : I see Jesus and Lucifer as part of the same thing, they're equals, because to me everything and everyone will always be equal. So no I don't hate Jesus and all of that other stuff, incase any Christians start up.
edit on 8-7-2012 by robhines because: added

No.

God,The Holy Spirit and his Son are.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Jesus and the devil are not "equals".

Sorry but they are to me. I might not agree with one as much as the other if I knew them both, but they are definitely equals to me, along with everything else in existence. I'm not trying to be arrogant or annoying either, it's just that I don't like beliefs, I really don't like them, and a while ago I sat and had a really good think about what beliefs I actually had.

I only ended up with a few that I wouldn't let go of, and I can't even remember the others I don't think, but one was definitely at the root of who and what I am, and it was that when it comes right down to it, I don't think I'll ever move from the belief that everyone and everything is equal. If not I just think you create big problems at the very root of things that ends up with nothing but corruption and bad stuff happening. No one is and will ever be better than anyone else the way I see it, they can only be more awake, less corrupted, and so on.

Originally posted by chr0naut

Jesus is the Creator, Lucifer is the Created.

They are not, and never have been, equals.

Like I said, I just can't go with it. I could go with Jesus is awake and Lucifer is deluded, that his false mindset is created and false, but not that Lucifer is somehow ranked less fundamentally and doesn't deserve equality.

You know you're basically preaching inequality, right? I know it's a hard subject and that I might end up wrong, but I just won't place any being above or better than any other. Beings are only different according to their mindsets to me, and how awake or not they are. I still think at the root everyone is equal.
edit on 8-7-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Both lucifer, and Jesus have been referred to as the morning star(Venus), How ever morning star could also refer to the sun, and sun is the giver of life.

Lucifer, is the keeper of light

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Jesus is the eternal God manifested in human flesh. Satan is a former cherub who got kicked out of heaven. Jesus called Heylel into existence with a single spoken sentence. Satan is a created being, Jesus is THE Creator of all things.

So no, not even slightly equal.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich

Both lucifer, and Jesus have been referred to as the morning star(Venus), How ever morning star could also refer to the sun, and sun is the giver of life.

Lucifer, is the keeper of light

Lucifer is a horrible Latin translation of the Hebrew name "Heylel" which means crescent moon. Morning Star is a title Christ reserves for Himself in the book of Revelation.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Tell me why God made stuff so difficult to understand!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii
Tell me why God made stuff so difficult to understand!

Everything that is needed to know Jesus laid it out in the Word very clearly. If you have questions about todays, problems, you can still reference the text. Everything else, is just details.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich

Both lucifer, and Jesus have been referred to as the morning star(Venus)

Yeah have read that often too, and it could point to the fact that they're actually a lot closer than many people think!

Jesus is the eternal God manifested in human flesh. Satan is a former cherub who got kicked out of heaven. Jesus called Heylel into existence with a single spoken sentence. Satan is a created being, Jesus is THE Creator of all things.

So no, not even slightly equal.

Yeah this is just where I can't connect with you guys, sorry, I have to branch off and just state my opinion knowing we won't agree.

The idea that Satan/Lucifer, etc is created and that Jesus is God that created him/her, that Jesus is eternal but anything else is created and false? I think all of us are eternal, if that's right then nobody "created" anybody, ever. I always try to read between the lines though, and to be honest a lot of it reconciles if looked at differently. For instance I can settle with Jesus being the creator and Lucifer being the false and created like this : Jesus was fully awake and with the source of the all. Lucifer on the other hand decided to be deluded and go his/her own way. So Jesus being with the source was and still is eternal, whereas Lucifer's mindset had diverged from the all, God, the natural way of things, and so on, and so was classed as false.

But, and there's the thing : If Lucifer eventually turns back, or if he already has turned back deep inside his mind and the people doing messed up things are being played by him, then when he wakes up and returns he's also the creator, God, Jesus, etc.

At the end of it all I think this is, at worst, about Lucifer having a standoff and creating a huge amount of problems for a lot of beings, but that will change. It's not meant to go on forever, and when that happens Lucifer returns to the source and becomes one with God again. Or do you think Lucifer will be destroyed by God? That means God isn't all forgiving? I think that only the false mindset is destroyed, or transformed, so it aligns with the natural way of things, just like it used to.

So that's what I mean with all this, that at the root Lucifer is in fact perfectly equal to Jesus, because he will always return to be with that root of what he/she is, like all do, and be at one with the all.

This is just my take on it! I'm not saying I'm right or wrong. Also : by saying Lucifer isn't equal to Jesus, aren't you judging Lucifer? And what right do you have to do that? Jesus loves Lucifer as he loves all, so do you honestly think Jesus thinks Lucifer is less equal to him? I think he loves him as an equal, and that the true God/Goddess/Essense/Path/Way, etc, loves all equally, because we are all actually equals.

Do you think you're created and therefore not equal? Did you miss the part where Jesus said "Ye are Gods", or something?
edit on 8-7-2012 by robhines because: added/typos

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join