It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler protected Jewish World War One veteran: letter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Hitler protected Jewish World War One veteran: letter

news.yahoo.com

BERLIN (Reuters) - Adolf Hitler personally intervened to protect a Jewish man who had been his commanding officer during World War One, according to a letter unearthed by the Jewish Voice from Germany newspaper.

The letter, composed in August 1940 by Heinrich Himmler, head of the Nazis' feared paramilitary SS, said Ernst Hess, a judge, should be spared persecution or deportation "as per the Fuehrer's wishes."

[Slideshow: Rare color photos from Hitler's home]

Hess, a decorated World War One hero who briefly commanded Hitler's company in Flanders, worked as a judge until Nazi rac
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
History books shows that Hitler hated Jews but the question is did he really hate all Jews? This article shows that he at least protected a Jewish friend of his. But it is also well known the German Army have Jews or even half Jews in the Army. In addition many non Aryan groups were also admitted to the SS. These non Aryans are the kind of people Hitler suppsedly despise.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I dont think it really matters what hitler thought, its those who funded and supported hitler who pulled his strings.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

I knew racist white kids back in the day who had the odd black friend... "nah he's alright he's one of the gooduns" they would say...

They would still go out on a Friday night looking black or asian kids to beat up. They were still filthy racist scum bags.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Contrary to conventional views, Rigg reveals that a startlingly large number of German military men were classified by the Nazis as Jews or "partial-Jews" (Mischlinge), in the wake of racial laws first enacted in the mid-1930s. Rigg demonstrates that the actual number was much higher than previously thought--perhaps as many as 150,000 men, including decorated veterans and high-ranking officers, even generals and admirals.

And maybe google Jewish Kapo's in the concentration camps !

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

Contrary to conventional views, Rigg reveals that a startlingly large number of German military men were classified by the Nazis as Jews or "partial-Jews" (Mischlinge), in the wake of racial laws first enacted in the mid-1930s. Rigg demonstrates that the actual number was much higher than previously thought--perhaps as many as 150,000 men, including decorated veterans and high-ranking officers, even generals and admirals.

And maybe google Jewish Kapo's in the concentration camps !

and they wonder why they get sold out? blame hitler

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This is kindof a neat little phenomenon. People that say "Wasnt the Hitler I knew"

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hated jews? He was in the process of gathering them all up and putting them in Palestine so they could have their own homeland. That is not hate. Hitler was giving them what they wanted. Sure, he used some for slave labor and did medical experiments on a few, but mostly they were well treated. And only 1.5 million died due to lack of resources. There was a war going on at the time.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
the jewish defense league may object to actual fact

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ookie
Hated jews? He was in the process of gathering them all up and putting them in Palestine so they could have their own homeland. That is not hate. Hitler was giving them what they wanted. Sure, he used some for slave labor and did medical experiments on a few, but mostly they were well treated. And only 1.5 million died due to lack of resources. There was a war going on at the time.

Oh my goodness ,
, Did you just " sure, he used some for slave labor and did medical experiments on a few, but mostly they were well treated". my emoticon speaks for how i feel about that comment.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ookie

Dear Ookie, ATS Readers, Writers,

You are serious arent you???

I will agree that the numbers killed were according to many researchers a bit exaggerated, by how many?? Nobody really knows. What is the true crime in it all is that EVEN ONE person was killed because of whatever lame arse excuse they used to do the dirty deeds with!

To say they were treated well, etc... is a real long shot, sorry Ookie.. you FAIL on that part for sure!

I wonder how he treated the Consciencous Objecters, the Anti-war Catholics, the Jehova Witnesses, and the homosexual types, Polish folks, and the mentally and physically handicapped???...?????

I suppose what kinda bugs me, is it like the "JEWS" were the only ones who suffered or were killed.. like they got a owners rights to the Holocaust...sigh...

The numbers were souped up to have the "blood sacrifice" to get the Jewish homeland established by mandate.
They suffered SO MUCH, they get a nation just for them... Gee, I wonder if there had been more Jehova Witnesses killed, would there be a nation called WITNESSLAND... or JEHOVA LAND...or a RETARDED REPUBLIC, or CRIPPLED State.. etc..??

Seriously though Ookie, you need to do some history lessons, and a bit of research more.

Watch out, many here wont be nearly as kind as I was to you for that pretty outrageous statement.. treated well??

Poppycock.

Sadly, I feel the world is slipping rapidly into another World War... and, God Forbid please, IF IT happens... the world will wish for only the huge slaughter of WW2...cuz the next World War will cull BILLIONS..

Ookie... none of the folks were treated well... to even have to wear some damn symbol on your clothes, is NOT being treated well..let alone lose your home, posessions, etc.. everything, and get on a cattle car to nowhere..is being treated as less than human, which is what the Nazi regime thought of folks in the group "Labels" I listed above.

Pravdaseeker
edit on 6-7-2012 by pravdaseeker because: forgot a point i wanted to make with Ookie

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ookie

Hoped you were joking.

Don't think that you are.

Epic fail...sick.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
oy vey!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
There were cases like this, another one being Eduard Bloch, the doctor who treated Hitler's mother for breast cancer.

Hitler called him an "Edeljude" (a noble Jew), so they did have a category like this.

Hitler placed Bloch under special protection in Austria until he emigrated to the US in 1940.

The irony is that Bloch's experimental treatments caused Hitler's mother's death (although the risks were known and the prognosis was bleak), and some have argued that this lay at the root of Hitler's antisemitism, although there's little proof for this.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6-7-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

THIS COULD BE TRUE.
On another note imo, hitler was only playing a role and working
to someone higher ups agenda.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Dear starwarsisreal, ATS Readers, Writers,

This does not surprise me at all.

There was EVEN some organization in Nazi germany that even got fly a flag with a star of David on it..on its buildings..there were also NAZI RALLIES at Madison Square Gardens in New York City, that frankly had a pretty packed arena area!

There were even a few in the UK royal family and " UK establishment" that had to get sent off to a castle on some far northern windswept shore for the duration...lol; cuz they were PRO Nazi Germany.. ergo PRO Hitler.

They were even here in the USA, establishment types...big business types, etc.; that were pro Nazi Germany.

But they did not get shut down, or sent to a island somewhere to sit out the war, or locked up or nothing!

They got to continue in business, some of them WITH the Germans during the war even! One that comes immediately to mind, due to his evil spawns accomplishments is Prescott Bush..he is the most famous one of course. He had some businesses taken away from him clear up into the early 1950's for doing business with German Nazi types! Weird eh?

When you couple that with Project Paperclip, and the importation of a man named STRAUSS (sp?).. who soon opened a "political think tank" school for future Illuminati diplomatic types.. and taught MANY of the Bush cabinet, and many appointees in high places, basically a FASCIST foreign policy..( He did NOT change his ways on coming to america my friend)..nor did many others who got a "E ticket" to the land of milk and honey, untouched by the wars destruction, victorious.... and NOW the writers of the HISTORY of the just ended World War.

This is the best conclusion I can come to as to how and why the Project For a New American Century.. (PNAC), was written, and by who, and WHERE they got their diplomatic upbringings..

Coincidence??? LOL.. I leave that up to the readers to determine.. but by definition, FASCISM is what runs this country now... Whenever BIG businesses, and BIG banks join up in bed with the goverment.. and this INCLUDES total collusion by the NEWS MEDIA..(propaganda minstry in 1930's Germany),, total collusion or influence with the Judicial , and Dept of JUSTICE..all working for a "goal" of some sort..that IS FASCISM.

We are living in the 21st century version of Nazi Germany.. call it "..Brown Shirts Lite" maybe. It is missing the heaviness of swastikas everywhere, and everyone in weird arse looking pants and uniforms etc. So far just the police look like WW2 Gestapo... only thing missing is the swastikas in my opinion..lol.

I have read speeches by Hitler that if someone didnt know, they could EASILY be mistaken for a very inspirational US Senator, or US President speaking to this nation today.

I know an old codger who flew in B-17's in WW2, got shot down and spent a couple of years as a POW in Germany. He wrote a book about it called "Til I Return in the Springtime".. I think..lol.

He wrote about how US troops FORCED European refugees, to stay in the land given to the Russians at the Yalta Conference. They were homeless refugees, knowing they were fleeing the COMMUNIST IRON CURTAIN coming soon; were forced to stay and become "prisoners" of the Soviet Regime for decades!

He saw Germans being starved to death in US occupation POW camps... and Russian POWs from Germany being FORCED to return to Russia knowing full well they would be EXECUTED by Stalin, and were..

And ALL of these poor wretched "damned" souls KNEW what lied in wait for them. And so did the USA troops. Just following orders maam,,,,, or sir...they begged to pass by the roadblocks, but were by gunpoint sent back.

All of these little anecdotes I have mentioned are only to show our readers at ATS that REALITY and history are usually MILES APART!!

good find on this post.. and thanks for posting it. Yep, REAL history is somewhere in the middle of the history class textbooks and the "vile villification of the defeated enemy" in any conflict. This shows true throughout history.

S&F to you reality is what we seek, the TRUTH

Pravdaseeker

edit on 6-7-2012 by pravdaseeker because: typos

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

History books shows that Hitler hated Jews but the question is did he really hate all Jews?

Hitler didnt really hate 'the jews'. he just understood that one has to scapegoat a group to bring together the 'people' under a common goal. He even says as much in Mein Komph, which he wrote years before ever taking power.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster

I knew racist white kids back in the day who had the odd black friend... "nah he's alright he's one of the gooduns" they would say...

They would still go out on a Friday night looking black or asian kids to beat up. They were still filthy racist scum bags.

150000 Jews fought for Hitler in ww2.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
WOW Hitler was responsible for the death of seventy million people. Thanks for pointing out the brighter side of Hitler how he saved one guy, well he saved him from being gassed, because they couldn’t produce that many bullets with a world war going on AND all. Thanks to Hitler, he was placed in a death work camp wear he managed to escape with the aid of his wife. Thanks to Hitler, he beat the odds.
en.wikipedia.org...

Text
Jewish Deaths

The Holocaust is the term generally used to describe the genocide of approximately six million European Jews during World War II, Martin Gilbert estimates 5.7 million (78%) of the 7.3 million Jews in German occupied Europe were Holocaust victims.[25] Other estimates for Holocaust deaths range between 4.9 to 6.0 million Jews.[26]

Statistical breakdown of Jewish Dead:

In Nazi extermination camps: According to Polish Institute of National Remembrance (IPN) researchers 2,830,000 Jews were murdered in the Nazi death camps( 500,000 Belzec; 150,000 Sobibor; 850,000 Treblinka; 150,000 Chełmno; 1,100,000 Auschwitz; 80,000 Majdanek.[4]Raul Hilberg puts the Jewish death toll in the death camps, including Romanian Transnistria at 3.0 million.[27]
In The USSR by the Einsatzgruppen Raul Hilberg puts the Jewish death toll in the area of the mobile kiling groups at 1.4 million.[28]
Aggravated deaths in the Ghettos of Nazi-occupied Europe- Raul Hilberg puts the Jewish death toll in the Ghettos at 700,000.[29]
Yad Vashem has identified the names of four million Jewish Holocaust dead.[30]

Some scholars maintain that the definition of the Holocaust should also include the other victims persecuted and killed by the Nazis.[33][34][35][36][37] Using this definition, the total number of Holocaust victims is between 11 million and 17 million people

World War II fatality statistics vary, with estimates of total dead ranging from 50 million to over 70 million.[1] The sources cited in this article document an estimated death toll in World War II of 62 to 78 million, making it the deadliest war in world history in absolute terms of total dead but not in terms of deaths relative to the world population.

I thought all the Anti-Christ minions prefer to kill Jews, and available Christians
as he said pigs and monkeys he prefers killing monkeys
he kills pigs too, but dosent eat them

edit on 7-7-2012 by redneck13 because: .

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Originally posted by Ookie

Oh my goodness ,
, Did you just " sure, he used some for slave labor and did medical experiments on a few, but mostly they were well treated". my emoticon speaks for how i feel about that comment.

The US uses slave labor (prison labor/asian labor) and does medical experiements on our troops with experimental vaccines even though it's illegal. Where is your emoticon for that?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join