It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler protected Jewish World War One veteran: letter

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

But aren't you and this thread trying to make a case that WW2 was about Germans and Jews !!!

That right there is the Ignorance at ATS.

No, I'm saying that WW2 was about that repulsive little creep Hitler and his need to expand Germany to fit his bloated ego.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by Mdv2

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
I've watched ATS over the last few years go down the toilet in terms of the garbage that is posted in these forums,

Yeah, I've been member here for many years but I'm kind of done with it all. It also seems that many long-time members have left this place. Sad.

I came back to ATS after several years away. I'm starting to wonder why. The standard has plunged, there's far too much holocaust-denying rubbish and some of the other threads are total gibberish. Someone's trying to claim that a German U-boat sunk the Titanic for example.

I know why the standard plunged.

Because there are folks who want to post and claim that some idea someone had was so horrible, yet fail to even bother explaining why.

Saying it sucks because conspiracy "theories" are discussed?

I am convinced by the arguments that explain their case best and account for the most aspects of something.

And also I prefer the "open to possibilities" approach to academia rather than the "I pretend I know exactly what happened" approach which fails so often.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join