It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler protected Jewish World War One veteran: letter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

The point is why would someone that is supposed to hate all Jews recruit them into his army? Even further, why would Jews fight for a man that wants to wipe our their own people? Curious is all. Sources have been linked above and can be found within simple google searches.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ookie
Hated jews? He was in the process of gathering them all up and putting them in Palestine so they could have their own homeland. That is not hate. Hitler was giving them what they wanted. Sure, he used some for slave labor and did medical experiments on a few, but mostly they were well treated. And only 1.5 million died due to lack of resources. There was a war going on at the time.

Congratulations...

You are the winner...

Of the most ignorant, vile, repugnant, backwards and stupid, comment of the year award...

Nice work

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lannister

The point is why would someone that is supposed to hate all Jews recruit them into his army? Even further, why would Jews fight for a man that wants to wipe our their own people? Curious is all. Sources have been linked above and can be found within simple google searches.

Curious, yes...

It is equally curious why some Native Americans were fought for the side that hated them and wiped out their own people... however, it happened!!

edit on 7-7-2012 by Muckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I've posted 3 links on the previous page.

The natives are a different story though. The natives were already at war with each other before the europeans showed up.
edit on 7-7-2012 by Lannister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Lannister

Yeah sorry... just realised and will check them out now... Apologies

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

The natives are a different story though. The natives were already at war with each other before the europeans showed up.

Doesn’t change the fact that they fought for the people who was wiping them out... and it doesn’t change the fact that even though many white people hated them, they were still happy to employ them and use them to kill other Indians.

Some Black people fought to defend the people who enslaved them, Some Asian Indians fought their own to keep the British Empire in control of their land, Australian/Tasmanian Aborigines, Irish, etc etc...

Wherever there has been genocide there has been people who have turned against their own and enemies who have accepted them.

It makes absolutely no sense to try and use this as "evidence" that the side committing the genocide wasn’t that bad after all...

Peace

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

From your own source...

www.kansaspress.ku.edu...

As Rigg fully documents for the first time, a great many of these men did not even consider themselves Jewish and had embraced the military as a way of life and as devoted patriots eager to serve a revived German nation. In turn, they had been embraced by the Wehrmacht, which prior to Hitler had given little thought to the "race" of these men but which was now forced to look deeply into the ancestry of its soldiers.

The process of investigation and removal, however, was marred by a highly inconsistent application of Nazi law. Numerous "exemptions" were made in order to allow a soldier to stay within the ranks or to spare a soldier's parent, spouse, or other relative from incarceration or far worse. (Hitler's own signature can be found on many of these "exemption" orders.) But as the war dragged on, Nazi politics came to trump military logic, even in the face of the Wehrmacht's growing manpower needs, closing legal loopholes and making it virtually impossible for these soldiers to escape the fate of millions of other victims of the Third Reich.

So... First we have Jews who dont even consider themselves Jews (explains why they would fight)

And then... Due to application of the law and the fact that they needed the manpower, Hitler signed them off... for a while... but as time went by Hitler and his henchmen’s Nazi philosophy "trumped military logic" and they were sent off to the camps!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
First of, im am in no way a Holocaust denier, however, actually look into the topic, there are alot of flaws with the Historical accounts.

First of, the Zyklon B that was supposed to be used, would have been inert in the way described at the Nuremberg Trails (By Goering who had been beaten sterile days before by the way).

2nd, Russians have admitted to Lie about supposed German war crimes (Example the Katyn Massacare), and the original number of supposed Jews killed was a ridiculous 7 million.

3rd, It makes no sense, that once Germany started loosing the war, they started speeding up the VERY expensive killing of Jews.

The Jewish population were prisoners of war, remember what happened in the USA? where did the Japanese people go?

Now imagine what would have happened to all those Japanese prisoners of war, if the war with Japan had been in favor for Japan, so in a country that is loosing a war, guess who is the last to get resources. jep the Prisoners.

Think about it before you jump the gun, Holocaust is not a closed case, its just been indoctrinated into us, as a no no topic, and therefore there can be no debate on it, otherwise you are an anti Semite or racist.

The only topic that is universally censored by everyone hmhmh makes you think.

Namaste

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I'm not sure 150,000 Jews that didn't consider themselves Jews chose to fight to rid the world of Jews. Why and how did these people not consider themselves Jews? That also doesn't explain the Jewish family doctor of Hitler or why Hitler chose to let Jews openly walk out of the country prior to the start of the war. Also, on to the camps, I want to know what exactly is true and what is made up. There are holocaust survivors that state Jews were made into lamp shades... others state that they were treated decently and even treated to theatre and shows - cigarettes even. I've yet to find any real fact behind the gas chambers. There are so many stories and so many contradictions that it's hard to tell the truth from the fiction.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

To be honest, I really think that this entire thing has been blown way out of proportion for political gain (ie the founding of the state of Israel). I honestly believe that the holocaust was more akin to the US placing the Japanese in camps. Yeah it was a dick move and highly unconstitutional, but at the same time we don't sit here and call Roosevelt a monster or the devil for doing so. There is no facts supporting the gas chambers. Jews were free to walk out of Germany prior to ww2. Did Hitler go overboard? Yes. Did Roosevelt? Of course. I just think history has been written by the victors here and we're only seeing one side of the story.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Go back and read your own thread:

Hitler had more than 150,000 Jews in his army. That is a historical fact. Why now would a man that is hell bent on destroying Jews employee them under his own regime? More importantly, why would the Jewish people themselves actually follow the man? These questions are never answered in the history books. Nobody talks about the great deed Hitler did for Germany prior to ww2. The only question I ask is why?

Regarding the bolded part, what history book did you get this out of? What website? Just wondering. From what I read of the Holocaust, this part was never mentioned.

And for those complaining about things being one-sided? If you weren't there, you couldn't ever know. Few of us could. We have to sort out the information and find the truth somewhere in the middle.

well i found this just by googling, "Jewish soldiers of the third reich".

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

"First we have Jews who dont even consider themselves Jews".

How do you know this?, how do you know that they were not aware of the fact that zionist jews were attempting to massacre the askhenazi as; "The blood price we have to pay to sit at the table when the spoils are divided at the end of the war".

It isn't cut and dried, the facts have been well obscured, the truth for some reason they want hidden.

edit on 7-7-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X

"First we have Jews who dont even consider themselves Jews".

How do you know this?, how do you know that they were not aware of the fact that zionist jews were attempting to massacre the askhenazi as; "The blood price we have to pay to sit at the table when the spoils are divided at the end of the war".

It isn't cut and dried, the facts have been well obscured, the truth for some reason they want hidden.

edit on 7-7-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

I dont "know" this... i am merely quoting Lannister's source and showing why it is being used incorrectly. Lannister seems to be making the claim that because 150,000 Jews fought for Germany it means that Hitler couldn’t have hated Jews... However, from the source he supplied, to back up this claim, it is stating that they did not see themselves as Jews and that eventually they too were sent off to the camps!! So, in essence, he/she has used a source that defeats his/her own argument!

Don’t for one second think that i am blind to the crimes of the allies!! But that does not automatic mean the Hitler was some rose smelling angel who wanted peace and unity...

He was a murdering bastard whos warped ideology caused the deaths of millions... you don’t think so?? Read Mein Kampf!! His own words... Sick twisted and racist!!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
You mean Hitler protected a zionist jewish

The Zionist Jews were Hitlers masters. They financially backed him helped him to rise to power and even taught him how to give a speech to get crowds worked up into a frenzy. Hitler was a big supporter of Zionism and several of his generals were Zionist. There was a purpose behind this madness. At the end of times there is supposed to be a Jew vs Jew battle the Zionist wanted the numbers of the true torah Jews thinned out to insure their victory.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13

It’s just the fact you try to minimize the impact WWII had on the world
Hitler more than likely had some Jews working for him
We probably have some Russians working for us
How can you compare that connection to the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem?
It would help if you provide some reference
We could study you statement in closer detail

Carry on ….never mind me

edit on 7-7-2012 by redneck13 because: .

You do know that Jews worked for Hitler in the middle east by carrying out acts of sabotage against the British forces that were there?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

It's called Conscription. You enter the army because you don't want the authorities to arrest you. Especially if you're trying to hide the fact that you're Jewish. They didn't have any choice. Besides, the Nazis had all kinds of screwed-up definitions of what being Jewish meant.
Oh and for your information the Holocaust happened. My Grandfather helped to liberate Bergen-Belsen. Yes, it wasn't a death camp, but it illustrated the Nazi's attitude towards what they regarded as the Untermenschen. Food? Adequate water? Shelter? Medicines? Pftttt!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

reply to post by WiseThinker

To be honest, I really think that this entire thing has been blown way out of proportion for political gain (ie the founding of the state of Israel). I honestly believe that the holocaust was more akin to the US placing the Japanese in camps. Yeah it was a dick move and highly unconstitutional, but at the same time we don't sit here and call Roosevelt a monster or the devil for doing so. There is no facts supporting the gas chambers. Jews were free to walk out of Germany prior to ww2. Did Hitler go overboard? Yes. Did Roosevelt? Of course. I just think history has been written by the victors here and we're only seeing one side of the story.

No. Go away and educate yourself.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
6,000 feet of the 80,000 feet of film reels
There are over thirteen and one half hours of documented evidence
What the idea of one person can do
If anyone that speaks the same ideals today
They must obviously have the same goals
Animals do not treat there own kind in such a way.

Google Video Link

The file entitled "Nazi Concentration Camps" was entered as evidence at the 1945 Nuremberg Trials of Hermann Göring, Rudolf Hess, and 22 other Nazi officials at the end of World War II. It presented a stark picture of the atrocities of the Holocaust and ensured than no one would ever doubt the meaning of the charge "crimes against humanity.
edit on 7-7-2012 by redneck13 because: .

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ookie
Hated jews? He was in the process of gathering them all up and putting them in Palestine so they could have their own homeland. That is not hate. Hitler was giving them what they wanted. Sure, he used some for slave labor and did medical experiments on a few, but mostly they were well treated. And only 1.5 million died due to lack of resources. There was a war going on at the time.

Quite possibly the most ignorant post of all time on ATS.
I suppose the gas chambers were somehow a great humanitarian feat also?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hm so this whole thread boils down to "Hitler had a jewish friend", sounds like the modern racists excuse "I have black friends".
edit on 7-7-2012 by antonia because: opps

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join