It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Hitler protected Jewish World War One veteran: letter

page: 4
9
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ookie
 


You're quite right. It sounds as though you've read David Irving's books. Irving found documents that show that Himmler decided on his own initiative, to start ordering the systematic killing of jews AND tried to keep that knowledge from Hitler. Irving also says that another document he found in the British archives, is a memo from the . of British MI5 propaganda department, written near the end of the war, which says that they've gotten enough mileage out of the jews killed by gas chamber lie and that they should stop pushing it because of potential repercussions after the war when the 'true' facts come out.

My understanding of what Irving has found, is that the original intention was to resettle jews first to Palestine (before the war) then eastern Europe (during the war). As part of that process of sending jews east, they were also used as slave labor for SS projects including V2 missile production among other things and when the concentration camps were full and more trains full of jews kept arriving, Himmler gave his camp commanders the green light to make room for the new arrivals by killing off the sick and the old.

So bottom line is:
Were jews killed by the SS? Yes.
Were they killed by gas chanbers? No.
Were 6 million killed? No.
Did Hitler order the extermination of Jews? Apparently not.

Here's an interesting fact that has never been 'explained' to my knowledge. The International Red Cross wrote a report on nazi concentration camp deaths shortly after the war. No one has ever accused the International Red Cross of being nazi sympathizers. In their report, they say that after carefully checking the meticulous records that the nazis kept of their concentration camp activities (which has also been corroborated by David Irving's research), a total of 235,000 (I can't recall the exact number) people died in concentration camps from ALL causes and most of those died from malnutrition and disease.

Considering that over 100,000 German civilians including women and children were burned to death in 20 minutes during the firebombing of Dresden, I wonder if the German people would still be vilified, as they are today including all future generations, if the acknowledged death toll of jews was a quarter million instead of 6 million?




posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
I dont think it really matters what hitler thought, its those who funded and supported hitler who pulled his strings.


Like the USA...



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pravdaseeker
 


I think he was joking.



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
reply to post by starwarsisreal
 


I knew racist white kids back in the day who had the odd black friend... "nah he's alright he's one of the gooduns" they would say...

They would still go out on a Friday night looking black or asian kids to beat up. They were still filthy racist scum bags.


always just the racist white kids, never the racist black kids.............



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
all is not as it seems have a read of the nameless war by capt a m ramsey .hitler gave palestine to the jews in 1933 the same year the jews declared war on germany .and just by chance blacks law defined the meaning of a human being as a beast not fit to own property .maybe thats what made stalin starve 30.000.000 to death in that year . my grandfather served in the royal navy & told me of some war crimes to evil to say by the british navy . at the end of ww2 9000 germans were given new names by british usa had 50.000 . one of those was my history teacher more than a few settled in my area . long story short who was that boy tesla called curious george who used to be in his lab & its interesting teslas face appears last in the world at war series .its all about bloodlines & money . hitler pissed the bankers off as did jfk .as did gadaffi as did saddam hussain .all of them fought for control of the money some like hitler were lucky for a while . the 1 % are playing games that are not over yet but are about to get bloodier . ask any rothchild



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pravdaseeker
 



great post



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
all is not as it seems have a read of the nameless war by capt a m ramsey .hitler gave palestine to the jews in 1933 the same year the jews declared war on germany .and just by chance blacks law defined the meaning of a human being as a beast not fit to own property .maybe thats what made stalin starve 30.000.000 to death in that year . my grandfather served in the royal navy & told me of some war crimes to evil to say by the british navy . at the end of ww2 9000 germans were given new names by british usa had 50.000 . one of those was my history teacher more than a few settled in my area . long story short who was that boy tesla called curious george who used to be in his lab & its interesting teslas face appears last in the world at war series .its all about bloodlines & money . hitler pissed the bankers off as did jfk .as did gadaffi as did saddam hussain .all of them fought for control of the money some like hitler were lucky for a while . the 1 % are playing games that are not over yet but are about to get bloodier . ask any rothchild


Problem: Palestine wasn't Hitler's to give away. It was a British protectorate. Rather big flaw in your theory therefore. Please try again.



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Studenofhistory
reply to post by Ookie
 


You're quite right. It sounds as though you've read David Irving's books. Irving found documents that show that Himmler decided on his own initiative, to start ordering the systematic killing of jews AND tried to keep that knowledge from Hitler. Irving also says that another document he found in the British archives, is a memo from the . of British MI5 propaganda department, written near the end of the war, which says that they've gotten enough mileage out of the jews killed by gas chamber lie and that they should stop pushing it because of potential repercussions after the war when the 'true' facts come out.

My understanding of what Irving has found, is that the original intention was to resettle jews first to Palestine (before the war) then eastern Europe (during the war). As part of that process of sending jews east, they were also used as slave labor for SS projects including V2 missile production among other things and when the concentration camps were full and more trains full of jews kept arriving, Himmler gave his camp commanders the green light to make room for the new arrivals by killing off the sick and the old.

So bottom line is:
Were jews killed by the SS? Yes.
Were they killed by gas chanbers? No.
Were 6 million killed? No.
Did Hitler order the extermination of Jews? Apparently not.

Here's an interesting fact that has never been 'explained' to my knowledge. The International Red Cross wrote a report on nazi concentration camp deaths shortly after the war. No one has ever accused the International Red Cross of being nazi sympathizers. In their report, they say that after carefully checking the meticulous records that the nazis kept of their concentration camp activities (which has also been corroborated by David Irving's research), a total of 235,000 (I can't recall the exact number) people died in concentration camps from ALL causes and most of those died from malnutrition and disease.

Considering that over 100,000 German civilians including women and children were burned to death in 20 minutes during the firebombing of Dresden, I wonder if the German people would still be vilified, as they are today including all future generations, if the acknowledged death toll of jews was a quarter million instead of 6 million?


No. Irving has been proven to be a contemptible liar and falsifier of history. A court of law determined that. He will never be taken seriously as a historian ever again, which is excellent news. As for the 100,000 dead at Dresden, no. Try a figure a fifth of that size.
edit on 7-7-2012 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ookie
Hated jews? He was in the process of gathering them all up and putting them in Palestine so they could have their own homeland. That is not hate. Hitler was giving them what they wanted. Sure, he used some for slave labor and did medical experiments on a few, but mostly they were well treated. And only 1.5 million died due to lack of resources. There was a war going on at the time.


I find the fact that two people gave this post stars to be deeply worrying, as your post is quite vile. Factually incorrect as well. How could Hitler gave given anyone Palestine if Germany didn't control it? As for your 'mostly well-treated' line, is that what you call being worked do death?



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 

have a look at the transfer agreement between hitler & the zionists look up redicecreations article 7667 ps the windsors were called saxon coberg gotha . who owns the goverment .the queen bows to the lord mayor of the city of london .look up adolph schicklegrubber on youtube . its all smoke & mirrors



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
strange how the hollowhoax is the only period in history that you can be jailed or worse for researching .i bet in the future 9/11 will be the same .ellie weiselle is a shill plain & simple



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 


Well while Germany may not have "Owned" Palestine, there was an agreement with the Zionists for Germany to send jews there.

WIKI

Meanwhile the Brits didn't want too many jews there.

Wiki

Even just a cursory look into WW2 will bring up many anomalies.



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 


Well while Germany may not have "Owned" Palestine, there was an agreement with the Zionists for Germany to send jews there.

WIKI

Meanwhile the Brits didn't want too many jews there.

Wiki

Even just a cursory look into WW2 will bring up many anomalies.


Irrelevant. Not a formal arrangement between governments, and more just a way for the Germans to steal things off their own civilians.



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg As for the 100,000 dead at Dresden, no. Try a figure a fifth of that size.
edit on 7-7-2012 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo


still disgusting, murder of largely innocent men women and children by the butcher Harris- absoloute scum, hope he is in Hell



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
strange how the hollowhoax is the only period in history that you can be jailed or worse for researching .i bet in the future 9/11 will be the same .ellie weiselle is a shill plain & simple


You have read my signature haven't you?



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg As for the 100,000 dead at Dresden, no. Try a figure a fifth of that size.
edit on 7-7-2012 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo


still disgusting, murder of largely innocent men women and children by the butcher Harris- absoloute scum, hope he is in Hell


I'm not defending Harris. I'm just pointing out that Irving is a liar.



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 


which holocaust the ukranian one or the japenese one .i dont believe that you will get sent down for saying that millions were killed in them but question the german one in some countries .strange that maybe you should have a look at the world census on jews for that period



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 


which holocaust the ukranian one or the japenese one .i dont believe that you will get sent down for saying that millions were killed in them but question the german one in some countries .strange that maybe you should have a look at the world census on jews for that period


Oh you mean the one that shows millions of them vanishing?



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
People need to accept a couple simple truths about WW2:

1) We will never know the truth. The amount of actual documentation and evidence that has been destroyed (mostly during the actual war, before the conspiracy nuts go rank) was many magnitudes larger than the amount we are left to work with.

2) All of the pertinent players were dead before any questions could be asked.

3) History is written by victors.

So, what does that leave us...we know it was ugly, brutal, and a crime against our very species. All sides took part in it at some point during the war and all parties helped create a situation that should have been settled years before.

Leave it at that and move on.



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by Muckster
reply to post by starwarsisreal
 


I knew racist white kids back in the day who had the odd black friend... "nah he's alright he's one of the gooduns" they would say...

They would still go out on a Friday night looking black or asian kids to beat up. They were still filthy racist scum bags.


always just the racist white kids, never the racist black kids.............


Thats because its a true story... would you prefer me to invent one?

Ridiculous comment!




top topics



 
9
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join