It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler protected Jewish World War One veteran: letter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

Of course. Let's bring up the evil brown people in this thread too!

/sarcasm

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Lannister

If you don’t call world WWII evil; you must be with Satan's hordes

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13

If you don’t call world WWII evil; you must be with Satan's hordes

It depends on the way you look at it. There is no evidense of gas chambers used in ww2. There are videos of holocaust survivors talking about going to movies, buying cigarettes, and being treated generally well within the camps. 150,000 Jews served within Hitler's army. Hitler was and still is generally thought of as a brilliant man in his early days within Germany (before ww2). To be honest, I don't think history has been written accurately in terms of how or why the war itself started. The problem is it's a taboo subject to even bring up so no research can actually take place - I think that's how some people want it to stay too.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
i think hitler actualy just hated the original tribes of judah, not all jews, but only the 1% of em at the top who are actualy in control of all the banks, then and now.....

it seems to me hitler was trying to kill the whole 100% in order to be certain the 1% would not survive,

clearly this was a horendous genocide, if only he had been more tempered and focused on ONLY finding that 1% who control the banks, this world might be much different

hitler is an example that if you are willing to kill innocent people just for the hope of catching the real criminal, then you are no better then that criminal.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
You mean Hitler protected a zionist jewish

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Feel free to print these coupons for you and your freinds
Charon will be collecting tickets in due time

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

Because I brought up a legitimate concern and/or question? Because I dared discuss the taboo subject that is ww2? Come on man.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

It’s just the fact you try to minimize the impact WWII had on the world
Hitler more than likely had some Jews working for him
We probably have some Russians working for us
How can you compare that connection to the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem?
It would help if you provide some reference
We could study you statement in closer detail

Carry on ….never mind me

edit on 7-7-2012 by redneck13 because: .

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ookie
Hated jews? He was in the process of gathering them all up and putting them in Palestine so they could have their own homeland. That is not hate. Hitler was giving them what they wanted. Sure, he used some for slave labor and did medical experiments on a few, but mostly they were well treated. And only 1.5 million died due to lack of resources. There was a war going on at the time.

I have read alot of retarded crap over the years on ATS. But you take the cake. Good thing for you intelligence and common sense are not really needed in today's world. You can buy your food already made and easily unwrapped. The PC world we live in also has many wanting to help out the less fortunate. Also many things are in picture format to aid you on your way.

edit on 7-7-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

It’s just the fact you try to minimize the impact WWII had on the world
Hitler more than likely had some Jews working for him
We probably have some Russians working for us
How can you compare that connection to the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem?
It would help if you provide some reference
We could study you statement in closer detail

Carry on ….never mind me

edit on 7-7-2012 by redneck13 because: .

I'm not trying to minimize anything, but the fact is, humanity has been at war with itself since we stepped out the cave. War happens. It's bad, it sucks, and it's a waste of human life. I do not minimize the effect of war on our species, but I do try to bring up historical fact to steer people away from the mistakes of the past. It is important to know your history thus you cannot repeat it. The problem is, and the question that I ask is, given the fact that to the victor do indeed go the spoils, who is infact writing our history to this point?

Hitler had more than 150,000 Jews in his army. That is a historical fact. Why now would a man that is hell bent on destroying Jews employee them under his own regime? More importantly, why would the Jewish people themselves actually follow the man? These questions are never answered in the history books. Nobody talks about the great deed Hitler did for Germany prior to ww2. The only question I ask is why?

The biggest problem (and threat) that I see to humanity is religion. More people have died in the name of God than any other disease or plague. How is it then that that which is supposed to unite us, has done nothing but divide us? Honestly ask yourself that question. Are we really worshiping God or the religion itself? Does a spec of land on this planet really mean so much that we need to risk our entire species to defend it just because a book calls it holy land? There is no logical argument behind such action.

I can and will provide you with reference to that which I've spoke about. There is a problem in mainstream media when you will interview hundreds of holocaust survivers and cherry pick the ones that support your message. It's called propaganda. I want to see the proof of Jews being made into lamp shades. I want to see the truth to this propaganda that is so taboo that even bringing up the subject inflicts the deepest emotion within humanity to demand that my soul be thrown into hell for doing so. I want to know what drives the religious nuts to go against their own teachings and spit in the fact of the curious.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

My suspicion was that these Jews were pointing out other Jews. Some of them did it to save their lives. A very few did it to become Nazis. I hoped you would share some of your insight and information with us. No problem

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

My suspicion was that these Jews were pointing out other Jews. Some of them did it to save their lives. A very few did it to become Nazis. I hoped you would share some of your insight and information with us. No problem

I would much rather give you my opinion on the matter so that you can understand where I'm coming from, but if I really must I will sit here for hours and search youtube for the hundreds of holocaust survivor interviews explaining how they were treated in these camps. I honestly don't believe that Jews joined the Nazis to save their lives because Hitler let Jews walk freely out of the country before the war even began. Another historical fact that is rarely discussed in the history books. I want you to ask yourself why these are hidden within mainstream history? Why? Why is the agenda so pro Jewish? I have no issues with Jewish people I just honestly want to know why the debate is so one sided?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ookie

Were you even alive when all this happened?

I wasn't either, which is why I don't attempt to re-write history for all the racists on here to fawn over.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

You haven't backed up your claims with sources.

Are you just making up # as you go along?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

You haven't backed up your claims with sources.

Are you just making up # as you go along?

And which part is fiction. Tell me which part I need to back up and I shall.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Go back and read your own thread:

Hitler had more than 150,000 Jews in his army. That is a historical fact. Why now would a man that is hell bent on destroying Jews employee them under his own regime? More importantly, why would the Jewish people themselves actually follow the man? These questions are never answered in the history books. Nobody talks about the great deed Hitler did for Germany prior to ww2. The only question I ask is why?

Regarding the bolded part, what history book did you get this out of? What website? Just wondering. From what I read of the Holocaust, this part was never mentioned.

And for those complaining about things being one-sided? If you weren't there, you couldn't ever know. Few of us could. We have to sort out the information and find the truth somewhere in the middle.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ookie

He was in the process of gathering them all up and putting them in Palestine so they could have their own homeland

Um...Poland and Buchenwald, among other places in Europe, are quite a ways away from Palestine.

I wonder if Elie Wiesel knew that he was in Palestine? Or if the Frank family knew that they were on their way to a Jewish homeland?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I don't know an exact source (maybe that poster does), but I've read and heard here and there that there were Jews in the Nazi army. They way it was pulled off though was that no one knew that they were Jewish; in other words that kept that a secret for themselves.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Go back and read your own thread:

Regarding the bolded part, what history book did you get this out of? What website? Just wondering. From what I read of the Holocaust, this part was never mentioned.

And for those complaining about things being one-sided? If you weren't there, you couldn't ever know. Few of us could. We have to sort out the information and find the truth somewhere in the middle.

I am by no means one to sit there and defend a tyrant. Hitler was infact a tyrant. Regardless, even being what he was, there are parts of the history of ww2 that just don't make sense. The Jews serving in his army is one which I will link sources to below. I am, above all else, a curious mind. I want to know the truth. There are holes within the mainstream history of ww2 that bother me. And I find it odd that when mentioning these concerns that I am met with threats and hostility. Why is the subject so taboo? Why can it not be looked into further than what we assume to know?

I know this will sound extremely insane to you (and most people for that matter), but I want you to listen to Hitler speak. I know, it's kinda like a Charles Mansion thing right? If you listen to him talk he will brainwash you right? But please, for historical sake, take a few minutes and youtube the man speaking (translated of course unless you know German). Tell me how similar the problems we face now are to the problems he speaks of back then. So many people sit here and talk about Hitler as some sort of devil without even listening to him speak or knowing what he did for the German people prior to ww2.

Here are the links promised regarding the 150,000 Jews that served Hitler (simple Google search).

www.kansaspress.ku.edu...
www.history.ucsb.edu...
www.rense.com...

That is just a few links from the top google search on the matter. Did you know that Hitler's mother had a Jewish doctor?

en.wikipedia.org...

"Eduard Bloch (30 January 1872 – 1 June 1945) was a Jewish-Austrian doctor practicing in Linz (Austria). Until 1907 Bloch was the doctor of Adolf Hitler's family. Hitler later gave Bloch special protection after the Nazi annexing of Austria.[1]"

I just want to know the truth. And I also want to know why the subject is so taboo. Can we not, as adults, discuss this without resorting to bible thumping or threats?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

150000 Jews fought for Hitler in ww2.

Source?

And even if true...

Whats your point?

Did you know that Black people fought on both side during the American civil war?

Japanese people fought for America in WW2?

There were native American Indians who helped to slaughter their own kind during the genecides?

I could go on...

Again... whats your point??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join