It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Were Handed A Document Confirming Ailen Life What Would You Do?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
"If You Were Handed A Document Confirming Ailen Life What Would You Do?"

I would "lose it" real fast and get a very bad cased of "selective amnesia" about the whole thing.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I would ask for a meeting with the Virtually God Like staff at ATS and ask them what to do before I posted anything on forums

edit on 4-7-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

I'd use it to write a book to sell to gullible people....then maybe a film, tee shirts, etc; A real money spinner !

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral BagpussHowever I would NOT disclose if the very exitstance of Earth were threatened, ie if the truth is known, Ailens will blow up Planet Earth with the power eqvilaent to a Death Star aka Star Wars style. Instead I would form an underground reistance within the Govt and secretly infiltrate the ailen ship and disable the planet killing device.

Aight Will Smith.

Godspeed!
edit on 7/4/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

I remember a talking donkey in the Bible. I don't remember any space aliens.

As for the OP, I don't think a single document could fully confirm alien life, but supposing the evidence behind the document was sound and we were really looking at alien life I'd definitely do my best to get the truth out there. People deserve to know that we're not alone, and that Earth has company, preferably more intelligent company because if we're the best the Universe can do I am not impressed.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967

I would "lose it" real fast and get a very bad cased of "selective amnesia" about the whole thing.

Most sensible reply on the board.

Its beyond the ability of a single individual to affect that sort of change with a leaked document. In the digital age documents, photos and videos are worthless.

By the time the smear campaign was done with you the best case is you end your days as a UFO 'celebrity'. Regarded a hero to a small fringe community and kook by most. Thats the best case scenario.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I would use Photoshop to add some gross modifications and then post it all around the web, expecting people to dismiss it and call it a fake so quickly that it would drown in the internet, losing all credibility and ending with every debunked piece of crap that floats around here.

And thousands of years later, people would call me "the man that made it all fail" and I'd smile in my grave.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Laugh I would.

What would you do if someone you Handed A Document Confirming Human Life What Would You Do?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

dude you suck!
so you're saying that if there was a threat to your own personal security you wouldn't do it? You are just like all the other ones who do actually have access to this stuff. You can't live according to someone elses rules, it would be in the best interest of the public to know what is going on, we all have a right to know. I would gladly sacrifice this life if it meant that a veil on the entire world could be lifted. I think that if disclosure came out from whistleblowers and confirmed 100% etc, then the world govts would be screwed cos it would set off a chain reaction, imagine all the other stuff they are keepig us in the dark about! Revolt people! lol

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by slaine1978
reply to post by phroziac

i couldent live with myself if i had documents
and dident spread them round to the best of my ability
so why keep a lie like that ?
i would spread it and run even if the catch me

i wouldent care as long as i did my duty to humanity..

as if this one has no stars.. this is how it should be!!!!! I couldnt live happily knowing I had the doc's either. I have nothing to gain if I keep the lie

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
If I had taken an oath to keep secrets, I would have to keep the secret. If not, I would be very cautious about how I told the world.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by justwokeup

Originally posted by fixer1967

...Regarded a hero to a small fringe community and kook by most. Thats the best case scenario.

Best case for sure... worst case - dead... and regarded as a kook by most...

I'd smile, glad I know the truth - maybe share with few trusted friends, that's all.

No way you'd convince anyone else, the general public really doesn't want to hear it anyway, I know that from experience with other, less "critical" matters.

You would just cause yourself tons of trouble. TPTB would win, as usual.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
In such context, I would probably have an ultra top secret security clearance and would guard such content of the document with my life. If intelligent life is visiting this planet, barring a select few within the government (top ranking officials and scientists/engineers), humanity should not be privy to such knowledge of alien intelligence and should never be.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Cool question! I wonder why I haven't seen this asked on ATS before. Kudos to the OP

To the readers:

You get my honest answers here. Tough if nobody likes them. I'm not going to change and neither are most of you - so - just learn to accept each other's differences.

When handed the file I'd look the delivery kid in the eye and ask for his ID; then, I'd check him against the clearance rosters.

Next, assuming I'm alone in my office reading this file now ... my first impression would be to laugh so hard I'd spit coffee clear across the room.

Next, I'd look for the April 1st date on the delivery envelopes and documents.

Next, I'd call the person who sent the file and ask them if they were for real.

Next, I'd summon the AG to requisition a psychiatric evaluation of the sender of the files.

While the AG was doing his thing, I'd get G2 on the line and have them do their thing on the sender too!

Okay ... so, if everything checked out and the sender of the files was proven 1000% far and WELL beyond a shadow of a doubt ...

And his story checked out true ...

I'd rush myself to the emergency room and have myself checked in for a voluntary psychiatric examination ... as this would surely be a wild dream to me.

Then, if I passed my own evaluation ... I'd go back to my office, seal the files, do any briefing or de-briefing required and any action required ...

And would never EVER say a word to anybody about it.

edit on 5/7/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: typo

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
double and triple chech its authenticity, because i do not want another embarresment.

make a lot of copies and hide them in a bunch of wierd places.

post on ATS

Post on 4chan etc, but avoid news networks.
Do a little dance.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
I already have a copy of the Bible.

Anyone who can read it and not see that we are not alone is not reading it very well.

But alien life is not what the movies and other psyop media tell you.

WP

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan

Originally posted by Numbers33four
I already have a copy of the Bible.

Anyone who can read it and not see that we are not alone is not reading it very well.

But alien life is not what the movies and other psyop media tell you.

WP

votan, contact me.

Asd onmkzhkjs ERttttW akjhkd WRRwreg vcpvicovs dolfnjlwerS XCCVv

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think I would rather have the truth to what happens after death then to know that aliens are real. I mean just the size of the universe makes it impossible to deny that there could be life on other planets.
edit on 5-7-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
I think I would rather have the truth to what happens after death then to know that aliens are real. I mean just the size of the universe makes it impossible to deny that there could be life on other planets.
edit on 5-7-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

Why not both as they are interconnected?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Diablos

"In such context, I would probably have an ultra top secret security clearance and would guard such content of the document with my life. If intelligent life is visiting this planet, barring a select few within the government (top ranking officials and scientists/engineers), humanity should not be privy to such knowledge of alien intelligence and should never be."

You sir are most definitely on the wrong web site, your not ready for ATS with an opinion like the one above, do us all a favour and join an alphabet agency. Feel free to use you above opinion as a reference, they like that sort of thought train im lead to believe.

People are not mushrooms, you cant keep us in the dark and feed us on crap!!!
edit on 6-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join