It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Were Handed A Document Confirming Ailen Life What Would You Do?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Disclose it thats what I would do because it need to be done and I would not care if it it was horrifying or not because it was hidden away and never told to the public for so many god damn years that it need to be done now.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by camarosquid

"I would not care if it it was horrifying"

Well said mate since about 99% of the crap on this rock is allready horrifying, what's a little more horror to us humans? We have been at it since the beginning!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I would definitely make a copy and sell it to the highest bidder. Then I would put it on the internet.

But truthfully it wouldn't matter. The Debunkers would vehemently attack me am call me a liar, shill etc.
Let's face it. It doesn't matter how good the proof is. The Debunkers/disinformation agents on this site will do ANYTHING to disprove E.T's. Most of the debunkers on this site have little use for the truth. They just enjoy belittling people and pushing their own agenda. There are a few debunkers who are looking for the truth. But the majority just want to advance their agenda, truth be damned.

I never used to believe in Disinformation Agents, etc. But after visiting this site for the last seven years I must say that is the only logical conclusion. Most of the debunkers on this site are so close minded and high and mighty that it really makes sense that they are shills for an agenda.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrishJihad
I would definitely make a copy and sell it to the highest bidder. Then I would put it on the internet.

But truthfully it wouldn't matter. The Debunkers would vehemently attack me am call me a liar, shill etc.
Let's face it. It doesn't matter how good the proof is. The Debunkers/disinformation agents on this site will do ANYTHING to disprove E.T's. Most of the debunkers on this site have little use for the truth. They just enjoy belittling people and pushing their own agenda. There are a few debunkers who are looking for the truth. But the majority just want to advance their agenda, truth be damned.

I never used to believe in Disinformation Agents, etc. But after visiting this site for the last seven years I must say that is the only logical conclusion. Most of the debunkers on this site are so close minded and high and mighty that it really makes sense that they are shills for an agenda.

Nothing wrong with healthy debunking and scepticism. That's what the field needs more than anything else, otherwise hoaxes or misidentification of explainable phenomenon would be abundant and be a bigger blow to the credibility of UFO's than ever before. As a sceptic myself, there are certain cases that I will admit that cannot be explained and not consider the extraterrestrial hypothesis, I have been accused many times before for being a "paid shill" by the government. Simply put, our government knows about as much about UFO's as the people who see them do. It just is not in their best interest to admit or "disclose" that there are crafts in our sky of unknown origin and whose technological feats cannot be rivaled and that there is nothing the government can do about it.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
If I accepted a job and was handed this as part of my job then I would keep it a secret. I don't care what the job is be it picking tomato's or handling top secret information, to accept a job means that you accept what that job entitles. You do that job to the absolute best of your ability, even if it means keeping something every one of us on here would want to see a secret. To do any less would be disgraceful.
If you hired someone to put a roof on your house and chose black shingles and the roofer decided he didn't like the color and changed it half way through the job. how would you feel? It's the same principal.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by todd44

Tell that to the holocaust survivors. The SS and Gestapo were only doing there job, what they were told, dosent mean they are any less responsible for there actions now does it? A Job is more than the required description mate, theres morality involved. And keeping senscient humans in the dark and making them think there alone in the omniverse is evil no mater how you paint it im afraid!
edit on 8-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by todd44

Tell that to the holocaust survivors. The SS and Gestapo were only doing there job, what they were told, dosent mean they are any less responsible for there actions now does it? A Job is more than the required description mate, theres morality involved. And keeping senscient humans in the dark and making them think there alone in the omniverse is evil no mater how you paint it im afraid!

correct
it amazes me how some people are

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

If I took the job knowing that I had to kill, then I would have been the first to pull the trigger and the last to stop firing.
Does that mean that I would have taken the job? No I would not have. I would not have used the excuse that it wasn't my fault because I was following orders, I would have done the job that I accepted and dealt with the consequences of what I did. If I didn't like what the job was offering then I would have declined the offer. btw a lot of these people that did do the killing didn't accept a job, they were forced into it, and to not do as they were told they would have died. Some were brainwashed into believing what they were doing was right.
Not saying what they did was the right thing I'm just saying look deeper into something before you pass judgement.
As much as I would love to see the documents released if they are there, I would not release them. A man is only as good as his word. I agree it is wrong to keep us in the dark, but it is just as bad for a man to break his word.
Today's society is full of liars, cheats, and frauds, I will not lower myself and become one of them. Think of how much better the world would be if our politicians felt the same way that I feel.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by todd44

"Not saying what they did was the right thing I'm just saying look deeper into something before you pass judgement. "

Yes look deeper in to the morality of the situation and then dont do it! The god squad peeps out there will tell you, you cant stand before your creator in judgement and say, im sorry its not my fault, someone else made me do it. Thats what free will is all about my friend. Just because we can do something does not make it morally ambiguous to do so.

"Today's society is full of liars, cheats, and frauds, I will not lower myself and become one of them. Think of how much better the world would be if our politicians felt the same way that I feel."

On this we atleast seem to agree, but some of the things you seem to be advocating is just playing in to part of there grant sceme of things to come. We need to think before we act more.

We need to question any and all orders/suggestions from anyone trying to tell us, do this because society says its ok today!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkey
I'd take the documents, make as many copies of it as I could, mail them to everyone, and go look for the aliens.

Having answered the question honestly, the authorities now know you are not to be trusted.

As for me, I would keep the information secret because I know the vast majority of people on this planet would react badly to this information.

The people on ATS are slightly different because we have an interest in the unusual. Most people pathologically resist any change to their paradigm.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

"Having answered the question honestly, the authorities now know you are not to be trusted.

As for me, I would keep the information secret because I know the vast majority of people on this planet would react badly to this information.

The people on ATS are slightly different because we have an interest in the unusual. Most people pathologically resist any change to their paradigm. "

And in doing so hold humanity back another 1000 years. Who are you/me/us to judge whether humanity is ready to leave the nest? Everyone needs to learn the hard truth sometimes, who says we are not ready today?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

OK, OK! You just had to pry didn't you!

I was giving the right answer so the authorities would disclose the information to me and I would then whistleblow.

Now I have shown my cards and I too will join the ranks of the distrusted because you had to push and push.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Honestly the question was not " would you kill Jews if someone handed you a gun". The question was "imagine you were working in a Govt Agency and had Above Top Secret clearance. What if one day in the course of your job you came into posession a brown file in which it contains documents confirming that ailens are visiting Earth. For arguments sake, lets imagine the documents are 100% legitamite and the real deal. What would you do"?
I answered the question honestly, I stand behind my answer. That doesn't make me evil, I believe that when you make a commitment to something then you honor that commitment. If you don't like what the job is offering and don't think you can handle it DO NOT ACCEPT THE JOB.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Me personally, I already KNOW there are intelligent alien lifeforms visiting us, so it would be no shock.

I think a lot of people who are really brainwashed by their religion might be scared, and have their belief system flipped upside down, but they would get over it.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrishJihad

its easy to spot trolls/shills with a bit of experience

troll/shill traits from memory are:
off topic or if they are on topic it will be insignificant
rude
no logic, emotional
negative username/nic
profile pic also negative
the gov has software for trolling and ufo topic is popular eh eh, i person can look like many

their posts are a waste of time so just skip over it

the most debunked will be the truth
we can sense truth
www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

its easy to spot them, most of the time i treat them like i do adverts i dont see them

you can turn ALL negatives into a positive.
i use debunk websites to find new things,i know that sounds silly but its a silly world of illogic we are in atm, they even have Oprah's critical thinking on some debunk websites eh eh, like critical thinking! geezus!

shills can make you work harder with the right approach
there is always good and bad (balance) in the universe, we are good
they are bad

have reverence and venerability for both, we learn from bad as much as good. You learnt from the bad as where there is smoke there is fire and you know something isnt right, so dont get angry be like Plato and use your philosophers stone (brain) be neutral with a slight positive bent for evolution to take place understand things but we decide what affects us, nobody else. We are meant to be Like Kirk and Spock are and no fear.

shills dont realise they lift the number of posts on a thread lifting it to higher prominence in the forum list eh eh, and the more shill posts the more likely its true, its like a pointer

if you feed a shill do it with many facts not for him but the audience, i generally ignore them but sometimes i enjoy playing with em a bit if not much else to do eh eh

i know a few words that stops em fast but i rarely use it, i can message to you if you like

we are coming out of the age of faith so people dont know what the hell they are doing man, forgive everyone they are all mostly in a delusion, your powers increase a lot too, honest people are emotion not logic atm.

look at things from a distance to understand them with no emotion, its funny when you think about it, trolls, shills the things they say and do its like the court jester, we get what we deserve, karma is true, we create what we get ourselves.

humans need proper mediation
ca.figu.org...

we come from the Universe not one of the gods, pray to your spirit and The Creation they are real, VERY Real

1. My spirit, you are all-mighty.

2. Your name shall be honoured.

3. Your realm shall open (incarnate) in me.

4. Your might (might of the consciousness) shall unfold in me, on earths and in universes.

5. Give me my daily bread (love, wisdom) today so I recognise my responsibility and I recognise the truth.

6. And do not throw me into confusion and delusion, but release me from my misunderstanding.

7. For the realm, the power (power of knowledge) and the knowledge within me are yours (Universe) in eternity.

ponder on things then ask The Creation and Your Spirit to be released from confusion, an epiphany will come if you dont expect one.

anyone got any shill traits i missed?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Can someone please send me this elusive document, and then we shall see what happens! LoL
edit on 9-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join