It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Were Handed A Document Confirming Ailen Life What Would You Do?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

Originally posted by phroziac

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkey
I'd take the documents, make as many copies of it as I could, mail them to everyone, and go look for the aliens.

Itd be quickly debunked by most people no matter how true it is. Whats the point

Truth can not be "debunked" as you say. As an actual truth will have proof, debunking is the art of using existing knowledge to prove a claim as not being true or part of the claim as not being true.

Just think of debunking as: removing the Bull# from the story and revealing the truth of the claim. I get so tired of people hating on debunkers like they are some sort of menace to society, when in truth they are societies saviors. Saving ignorant masses from them selves.

Im sorry but anything can be debunked, even the truth.

Seriously i saw a ghost cat once and had these people try to tell me it was a real live cat... Lmao. Like i wouldnt check that first?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
What the hell is Ailen?
edit on 3-7-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I would mail it to Phage first so it could be scrutinized by the best. Then if it got the okay from him I would probably scan it to ATS and get called a liar.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Truth can not be "debunked" as you say. As an actual truth will have proof...

Truth is "debunked" all the time. It's called propaganda and muddying of the waters. And the lie is bought by those who believe the debunker.

Just think of debunking as: removing the Bull# from the story and revealing the truth of the claim.

That may be true for you, and a few others here, but the average "debunker" doesn't have such an honorable motive as you claim. They debunk from a purely subjective perspective.

I get so tired of people hating on debunkers like they are some sort of menace to society

Most "debunkers" ARE a menace to the truth, if not society, because their motive has little to do with getting to the truth of a matter.

If your motives are to get at the truth, instead of furthering your own personal agenda, you are a skeptic, not a debunker.

edit on 7/3/2012 by Klassified because: clarity

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Imagine you were working in a Govt Agency and had Above Top Secret clearance. What if one day in the course of your job you came into posession a brown file in which it contains documents confirming that ailens are visiting Earth. For arguments sake, lets imagine the documents are 100% legitamite and the real deal. What would you do? Would you copy them, smuggle them out of work and announce to the world Ailens are real, I had the proof and TPTB have been shafting humanity since heaven knows when? Or would you look at the documents and decide the truth is too horrifying for the world to know and never reveal the truth to the world?

Me? Well if it was a case yes Ailens are visiting and I have proof, then absolutely I would disclose it as it is a Human Right for all of us to know we are not alone. If it outlined an Ailen Invasion threat I would look at the circumstances of it. If it is a straight forward Independence Day invasion, it would be terrifying but I would still feel Humanity still has a right to know however unpalatable this scenerio is. However I would NOT disclose if the very exitstance of Earth were threatened, ie if the truth is known, Ailens will blow up Planet Earth with the power eqvilaent to a Death Star aka Star Wars style. Instead I would form an underground reistance within the Govt and secretly infiltrate the ailen ship and disable the planet killing device.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this. To Be or Not To Be..That is the question!

That is why you won't get the paper.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'd probably read it and throw it away. Honestly, Documents are not all that impressive. If I really desired to disseminate information and make it viral, I would need video of:
*No less than 100 video hours of inter-species interaction
*No less than 30 video hours of Technological Demonstration
*No less than 30 video hours of Travel specific lecture, explanation, and analysis.
*No less than 10 TB of intergalactic charts, graphs, and planetary topography
*Voluntary Autopsy video evidence of all known races handed over by those specific races so as not to be "invasive"

From there I would then need the gene sequencing of all known species, various blood types, and known bacteria/viral strains that negatively affect them.

Without all of that, I'd read the Documents and say, "Neat" Then I'd toss them.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

A document is not "proof", an alien would be.
Anything else is speculation.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I'm sincerely thankful that you don't have a security clearance of any kind. You certainly don't deserve one!

reply to post by Klassified

Truth is "debunked" all the time. It's called propaganda and muddying of the waters. And the lie is bought by those who believe the debunker.

That is not true in the least bit!

Definition of DEBUNK: to expose the sham or falseness of

Source
Considering the very definition of debunk, it seems that it is you who are "muddying of the waters" and spreading "propaganda".

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I would keep my mouth shut and try to learn more

I don't have to prove to anybody they exist, I just want to prove to myself

If I was in a position of trust where I would see the documents then I wouldn't break that trust

I would want to know more about them, and maybe talk to one personaly

Just my 2 cents

Be safe people

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I am for full disclosure - - no matter what.

However - if it was my job - - I would read it for my own knowledge - - but not publicly disclose it.

For one thing - - - the government compartmentalizes. I would not have full information.

Second - - unless I met an "off planet being" face-to-face and was able to speak with them - - I would not know if the information I read was true or maybe even a test of my top secret clearance.

I would not disclose it to the public.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

I already know Star men are real so no problemo

As unimaginably immense and old the universe is We are told microscopic life might (might) exist on other planets eh eh

The universe also has countless space-time configurations and dimensions, we can only see a speck of it with our senses/telescopes

Do you really think all the races/cultures evolved from Africa? especially in such a short time?
All the cultures folk lore tells you where they come from but SCIENCE is blind to what they are told

You know how humans like a status-quo:
we are quarantined to stop our religions escaping, to stop the madness spreading and can you blame them, Star Men can be as gullible as we are. We are also way too aggressive and childish to be welcome or to last long

Science lacks spirit and you cant teach an expert anything also with science you have secret science and science for the masses

the War of the Worlds radio incident was a test to see how people cope and many cant handle the truth

the age of reason is upon us, we are on the last pope, in our next life or 2 we will journey the stars in beam ships and i want to be Captain Kirk eh eh, several countries have ufo type ships that can get to mars from German ww2 designs

trillions of galaxies and each galaxy trillions of planets over trillions of years old and countless space-time configurations and dimensions

even if each galaxy only had 1 star man race there must be many trillions of races in our space-time configuration and dimension

the Creation is like a wild forest
if you yearn when you look at the stars i have something you will like to see, let me know.

(ask your spirit to remember your dreams when you wake up)
dont pray to one of the gods
pray to Your Spirit
your spirit is REAL and is a part of the Creation

we only work with half of science with NO Spirit knowledge:
here are a few mind/eye openers people wont know and i know you will realise are true, you know all things have an opposite right?

then why dont we here about bellow from science:
there is an opposite to black holes
repels not attracts)
there is an opposite to suns: black suns that shine darkness!
there are opposites to explosions, with many repercussions for most science especially energy production

men are not men: let them know why,
milk has female hormones so makes men think like a girl and soft body
try for 2 weeks only drink rice or oat milk you will see i dont lie
soy milk is bad also so dont drink it

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

If you can't see what you just did, then there is little hope for you.

See ya, Klass.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Yeah, I know what I did! I debunked your nonsense by showing your statement to be absolutely false.

Once again you appear to be "muddying the waters".

See ya,
Milt
edit on 3-7-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
What u guys need to understand is that there are other beings in this world of ours... Called the jinn...
Portrayed in many books as well as movies including the Hollywood movie clash of the titans...

These beings are just like humans, have families, are Jewish, Christian etc .. they can see us but we can't see them unless they choose to...

When we see aliens, things in the sky UFO, ghosts etc it are these jinns....

No aliens my friends....

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
I already have a copy of the Bible.

Anyone who can read it and not see that we are not alone is not reading it very well.

But alien life is not what the movies and other psyop media tell you.

i count 4 other races in the bible other than the human race

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I dont think it would matter what you chose to do with a file that proved the existence of aliens. The whole subject has been so carefully and thoroughly ridiculed for so long that while a file might turn a few heads and get some attention here and there the overall impact would be nil.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I would want to welcome my brothers comming Home.
peace.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

Yeah, I know what I did! I debunked your nonsense by showing your statement to be absolutely false.

Once again you appear to be "muddying the waters".

See ya,
Milt
edit on 3-7-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

Thanks for proving my point Milt, it is appreciated.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Thanks for proving my point Milt, it is appreciated.

What point? All I saw was your false claim!

As you so handily demonstrate, the truth can NEVER be debunked. It can only be denied. That's all you're doing.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I'm not unlike yourself. If it wasn't a threat to humanity I would disclose. Although probably just to my more intelligent friends at first, and then after I saw how they reacted to the news more and more people. Either way assuming the ET's weren't hostile I would do my very best to try and find a way to contact/communicate with them. I've always wanted to meet an ET.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join