It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Were Handed A Document Confirming Ailen Life What Would You Do?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Imagine you were working in a Govt Agency and had Above Top Secret clearance. What if one day in the course of your job you came into posession a brown file in which it contains documents confirming that ailens are visiting Earth. For arguments sake, lets imagine the documents are 100% legitamite and the real deal. What would you do? Would you copy them, smuggle them out of work and announce to the world Ailens are real, I had the proof and TPTB have been shafting humanity since heaven knows when? Or would you look at the documents and decide the truth is too horrifying for the world to know and never reveal the truth to the world?

Me? Well if it was a case yes Ailens are visiting and I have proof, then absolutely I would disclose it as it is a Human Right for all of us to know we are not alone. If it outlined an Ailen Invasion threat I would look at the circumstances of it. If it is a straight forward Independence Day invasion, it would be terrifying but I would still feel Humanity still has a right to know however unpalatable this scenerio is. However I would NOT disclose if the very exitstance of Earth were threatened, ie if the truth is known, Ailens will blow up Planet Earth with the power eqvilaent to a Death Star aka Star Wars style. Instead I would form an underground reistance within the Govt and secretly infiltrate the ailen ship and disable the planet killing device.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this. To Be or Not To Be..That is the question!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I already have a copy of the Bible.

Anyone who can read it and not see that we are not alone is not reading it very well.

But alien life is not what the movies and other psyop media tell you.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

I'm for full disclosure. No matter what the circumstances...it's going to make a huge dent in our view of reality.

Des

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Ill probably first find out whether the document was a trap to see what i do with it, if im convinced there are no strings attached i would leak it into the internet.

--

Off Topic:

The comment regarding the bible... its is known for its "pick and choose" and "fit to the conclusion" ways...i would not take it seriously... if it was proven that we were born from a giant tortoise poop, the bible will find a way to make that fit in the bible.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
for a while i'd do nothing just sit back and chuckle at alot of the stuff posted on here knowing 101% that its total BS and given the information handed to me could be specifically linked back to me theres no way i'd give anything away as i'd be v& and b& faster than anything as i'd probably be under surveilance 24x7 but i'd try and slowly point people in the right direction using 2nd or 3rd aliases so that those who can see the dots could put it together without me having to put up great big glowing neon lights saying "E.T. lives here ->"

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I would sell it to the higest bidder, whether it's the National Enquirer or the National Security Agency.

If it was conclusive proof, I could wipe my butt with hundreds and have my sammiches made by hot 18 year old russian mail order brides for the rest of my natural life.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I would do the same thing I do right now with certain things I know are fact, but have no way to prove. Keep the majority of it to myself, or state it as an opinion.

In a situation where I had legitimate documentation, as long as I could be reasonably sure no one would suffer for my improprieties, I would plaster them all over the internet anonymously. But the government damage control teams would clean it up in relatively short order by muddying the waters. So the best I could hope for would be to cast doubt in the minds of as many as possible.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
i would copy and post everywhere on the net includeing my name to try and protect myself,
i would try make it go viral and yea i belive its a human right to know,
weather the the truth is good or bad

edit on 3/7/12 by slaine1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Nothing because the aliens have already proven to me they exist.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'd take the documents, make as many copies of it as I could, mail them to everyone, and go look for the aliens.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkey
I'd take the documents, make as many copies of it as I could, mail them to everyone, and go look for the aliens.

Itd be quickly debunked by most people no matter how true it is. Whats the point

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
However I would NOT disclose if the very exitstance of Earth were threatened, ie if the truth is known, Ailens will blow up Planet Earth with the power eqvilaent to a Death Star aka Star Wars style.

Review $yp*sp and answer with best answer possible similar to above post?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
But why would them being known about cause for EA*RTH to be destroyed?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I would simply laugh and type up another report confirming the existence of gullible people.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

If they trusted me with clearance, and I made a vow not to reveal it, I wouldn't.

If I came across without making such a vow, then I would give it out.

My word is my bond, even with the devil.

nice quote:
"All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for any one."
Tony Montana

edit on 3-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

i couldent live with myself if i had documents
and dident spread them round to the best of my ability
so why keep a lie like that ?
i would spread it and run even if the catch me

i wouldent care as long as i did my duty to humanity..

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkey

Itd be quickly debunked by most people no matter how true it is. Whats the point

Truth can not be "debunked" as you say. As an actual truth will have proof, debunking is the art of using existing knowledge to prove a claim as not being true or part of the claim as not being true.

Just think of debunking as: removing the Bull# from the story and revealing the truth of the claim. I get so tired of people hating on debunkers like they are some sort of menace to society, when in truth they are societies saviors. Saving ignorant masses from them selves.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
for a while i'd do nothing just sit back and chuckle at alot of the stuff posted on here knowing 101% that its total BS and given the information handed to me could be specifically linked back to me theres no way i'd give anything away as i'd be v& and b& faster than anything as i'd probably be under surveilance 24x7 but i'd try and slowly point people in the right direction using 2nd or 3rd aliases so that those who can see the dots could put it together without me having to put up great big glowing neon lights saying "E.T. lives here ->"

so phage has the documentation this is what you are saying? ....

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by slaine1978
reply to post by phroziac

i couldent live with myself if i had documents
and dident spread them round to the best of my ability
so why keep a lie like that ?
i would spread it and run even if the catch me

i wouldent care as long as i did my duty to humanity..

But if humanity was to be destroyed by them in a attempted DeathSTAR move WHICH MAY CAUSE A WAR EVEN THEY DONT THINK CAN HAPPEN THEN IT WOULDNT BE A PEACEFUL UNIVERSE ANYMORE. So it needs to be considered the effects if shared versus not..

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

then we all need to know and try and use our military properly
fight the bastards every country in the world useing there knowhow,
if were gonna die might aswell go down fighting.

and man needs to steal there secrets and take over the galaxie

man--dalorian style

i277.photobucket.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join