It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-violence isn't working, time to knock some heads

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This is getting sad everywhere I go its non violence and peace and #. If that was a solution the governments /corporations/whoever you thinks in charge, wouldn't be stealing lying and robbing everyone blind FFS, people wake up. Where the dissent get mad and start kicking asses, next time they tell you to get off the lawn burn them down, it time for people to get mad and get together, if ya got 50000 people behind ya don't be a [snip] and back down, MARCH!!!!!

this isn't just for any specific group or country this is for EVERYONE, people will not get with PEACE, without money or power you only have numbers on your side, so stop leaving after your failed protest, raise dissent raise your banners, raze whatever the # is in your way, (pun intended)

IF YOU ARE FIGHTING CRIMINALS YOU cannot use peaceful methods, you must use justice

"In the absence of justice, what is sovereignty but organized robbery?"
Saint Augustine

"Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace."
"Peace and justice are two sides of the same coin."
Dwight D. Eisenhower

# will hit the fan, which side will you be on?

edit on Tue Jul 3 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Beware the Agent Provocateur...

the system can work, if we take part in it.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
>Implying America has the balls for it

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jubosh

Really? What is going to happen after the asses have been kicked?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jubosh

I'm sure there are people saying the same thing about you. And when they show up with a 12 gauge telling you how much they want to blow your head off, you'll be singing an entirely different story. You want to solve things with violence? Then you don't have a brain.

Martin Luther King and Ghandi and Jesus all changed the world. Did they use violence? Never.

And here's one other thing: violence teaches fear and respect. Beat a dog and it will submit. But what will happen when you lose that stick while the dog is sitting there? You will not always have that stick. And we will not always have the upper hand.

Violence teaches fear, but kindness teaches love. And in the end, I would rather be respected out of love than fear.
edit on 2-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Have you actually tried getting involved in local politics, Jabosh?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Umm........the side where the fan isn't???

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
All this hate. If I did not know any better I would say Obamacare and fast and furious, may just be the line. If so, then once crossed... We may see the birth of the new war on terror, the war on americans with misguided rage and energy.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If you use violence then you become no better than the criminal, and they'll label you aterrorist.

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Nows a great time to pretend. you know act like your somebody else and mess things up.
make sure you record it and put it on YouTube. I mean they got so much of the Fascist Crap
going on - I bet they will believe anything you got to say.
Nothing like talking about the day Martial Law will go into effect.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
They have to move first.Lots of people not just 1 or 2

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Probably someone who talks big but only has 1 hand because the other is holding their pants up. So many things I could say but "whatever " pretty much covers it

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jubosh

Let's see you in the street with your clenched fist and waving the black flag. Perhaps we will follow you....

If you have some charisma and not just an attention seeking geek.

I have seen literally hundreds of these type of threads on ATS....so far nothing, nada, zip, ziltch from anyone.

edit on 2-7-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by slapmyface

Then a martyrer is born out of the heart of the storm.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

I laughed when I read that. Congrats sir, you've summed up my entire rant, disgusted and contemptive, in just a couple of sentences.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jubosh

Just remember OP ! When # hits the fan, it splatters.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Don't fool yourself Jesus will return with a sword cutting heads.
Until then it is our duty to prepare to assist him and do no violence.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Are you joking?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hey! Who the hell keeps slinging all this crap at my fan? Day after day some clown is slinging crap at my fan, and in between cleaning the walls I log online and read all these arm chair revolutionaries promising that when the crap hits the fan, they'll be "locked and loaded", (don't you load before you lock?), while I keep cleaning my walls from all this splattered crap. Sigh.

Got to go, got walls to clean.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Did I say I was a fan ? I think I did.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join