It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-violence isn't working, time to knock some heads

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Non violence? After our free speech has been limited?
Are you guys dense, dumb, or just pu**ies.

This isn't about making our life harder than it is, WHY is our life this complicated. Why would a person have to talk to a neighborhood association in order to put a trampoline up?

Why should we have to pay for knowledge that could be properly taught to all?

Why do you guys continue to act as if we cannot do anything?

What is a non violent protest going to accomplish? Do you expect the bankers and corporations to say "Oh man, you guys are right. Let's end this right now, here, take all of our money?

What the ###?

If this is the world we live in, seriously, count me out.
Where we sit back and get our rights taken away, while the rich get richer and more powerful.
Being rich used to mean you had a great idea that helps out peopole, and everyone wants it because they need it.

Now being rich is more often than not, where someone f&&ks someone out of their money, for a service they probably don't need. Or for goods they probably don't need.

You guys can say the civilization we live in is great, its better than knowing how to survive on your own. Good. Keep thinking that way.
It sure is "barbaric" and "infantile" to see what is actually happening, and choose to survive by your own means, without someone telling you how to do it. But soon that will be taken away, with the coming gun laws in America, and probably in most countries around the world. If you don't see this as your next step, please, drink the kool aid. Drink the water. Eat the GMO. Watch the TV. Watch the news and get "educated". Go to public school and get an "education"

Like Nike says, "Just do it"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Y'all don't forget that your children and grandchildren are slaves to the british banks.
No matter what we do we have to do something.

I do believe in our constitution and system but its time to get involved and there are some slobs in our way.
I have butted heads with the system and have seen the power that was wielded against me but i'm not afraid.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

I very thoroughly despise the fact that all of the world's best messages have to be imparted through the world's worst kind of music. It's like ripping open a rotting hyena carcass to get the thousand dollars that are stuffed inside.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Beware the Agent Provocateur...

the system can work, if we take part in it.

What twisted 50's Pleasantville USA where America is the greatest country on Earth and everything is God, Mom, Apple Pie and Uncle Sam world are you living in?

Just keep repeating those lies and keep your eyes closed and one day when you are face down in the dirt with an M-16 pointing at your head and wonder how the hell things ever got this way. Remember This Post.

The system has stopped working due to all the corruption and corporate greed in politics. The system is Not fixable. It cannot be fixed from within because whats within is not on We The Peoples side. It's rigged. Money talks and not being on the payroll walks.

The sooner you and everyone else like you realize this truth and stop buying into the government propaganda that " Everything will be o.k. as long as you rock the vote" the better off you, your family your neighbors and all the rest of us will be. You love your family right? You wanna protect them? Open your eyes. If not,, their death will be on your hands.
edit on 2-7-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

You seem to be a thinker, seems to be rare these days with all the chemicals and GMO foods infecting our thoughts and daily patterns. You are what you eat, and ingest.

It doesn't matter if you don't think that way, it's how it is.

I'm not mad, angry, I'm not in any particular mood.

When we see what is happening to the world, and people decide "That wont affect me or my family"

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLO. Are you a member of the Earth? Are you somehow not subjected to that of what the rest of humanity is subjected to?

Just because your life has been so grand and filled with everlasting "love", doesn't mean it's really like that. It's called distractions. Programming. The hope for a "great" life. Who defined the words you use? Did you? Does this language we use even apply remotely to you? Sure, you can find english words that fit you, but it's not personal.
No one in this world is better than anyone else, I don't care what you have to say.

When the revolution happens, we don't need the weak. We don't need the ones that say it doesn't apply to them. We need people who know what they are fighting for, and have desire to do so. We don't need people stopping halfway, saying they miss their greenbacks, they miss their air conditioning, internet, smartphones.

Learn to survive in the wilderness, it is the end game, and it will be that way.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

But soon that will be taken away, with the coming gun laws in America, and probably in most countries around the world. If you don't see this as your next step, please, drink the kool aid. Drink the water. Eat the GMO. Watch the TV. Watch the news and get "educated". Go to public school and get an "education"

You know, I often wonder who's voting for Romney and all those corrupt senators? Who gave in, bent over and took it when the Patriot Act and all its revisions were being passed? Who pi$$ed their constitution against the wall in the name of anti-terrorism?
Talk as big as you like - most of you picked up the soap long before Obama was elected.
edit on 2-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

THIS OMG. If I could electronically embrace you, I would.

If anyone out there actually believes the government, as it is right now, can actually help them in any way shape or form, or has the DESIRE to, so help me Creator, you will be in for a massive shock when they let you down.

Whose going to help you when the military turns on civillians? It wont be our military, they will be elsewhere in the world doing the same to another country.

When the gun ban happens in america, look for me on the news. I will be the ginger that is holed up somewhere with thousands of rounds and plenty of guns, probably looking for help XD

But seriously, we're headed down a path where you can be a humanist, a REALIST, or you can be a government bread sheep, just as good as a test tube baby.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

No, not me sir. I actually research my votes, and see who is full of #, and see who is less full of #.

Aren't they all the same puppet? They are to the ones pulling the strings. They appear different to us, but they all have the same common goal (MONEY, POWER) If you don't see that, then idk brotherman. I tried.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Don't you know? Americans prefer the blue pill. They want to sleep, not be awake. They are convinced that they are powerless, convinced that this madness is necessary, convinced that this is life as it should be, or that this life will get better. They have become convinced that their leaders really do care and will do their best to make us happy. They swallow the lies, instead of resisting, and they would much rather dream peacefully than be awake and alert to endure the chaos of this nation.

There is a reason the last shape on the evolutionary chart for man, the prediction for our next step, is the silhouette of a sheep.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I honestly don't think there will be any violent overthrow in the US without a major, and I mean MAJOR event taking place that pisses us all off far worse than we currently are. Looking at the way the 1% seem to laugh at our legitimate concerns, almost rubbing our noses in it, I don't see this as being too far off. I do hope the system crashes and burns, but with little damage to the rest of us. Sadly, that doesn't seem realistic, and I am making some preparations to ensure the survival of my family when the time comes. If it weren't for the kids, I'd be on the front lines of any potential revolution.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I would be curious to see any Pro USA Wars, Anti-Protesters pipe in, in how the reconcile their views.

On the one hand, they claim peace is the way, when dealing with the Banksters and Corp heads that have overtaken our government, but have no problem resorting to violence when it comes to getting their way in other countries.

The reality of the situation is that you have to fight in this world for anything you want, and the elite at the top know that all to well, as well.

There is no debating, nor discussion to be had with these people, because it is all lies and spin, in order to get you to go along with what they want.

edit on 2-7-2012 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

It's not their fault! I mean, why wouldn't you listen to those in power, who have been corrupted by money and the power they have? They have to know what's good for us, because I sure don't.

RIGHT. F**CKING right.

What kind of test is this, if it is a test world? A test of everlasting faith? Or a test of survival.

I like the latter, has more substance to it, more meat.

I'm thinking starting a commune would spark the revolution.

A commune where we farm, hunt, and cook our own food. We do everything on our own. I have land where we could do this. I have guns, ammo, and we could gather what we needed for this rather quickly.

Then when the GUBMINT comes to shut us down, we SHOOT them. Right where they stand. We burn the bodies, and wait for the military. Which we will be overrun, but we could have lots of cameras set up to record everything that happens. Cameras paired with a cloud, that gets instant uploaded to multiple sites so it actually gets out there.

IF that wont spark a revolution, we all really need to die. End of story.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by azamber

I don't mean to double post, but you posted about your kids.

Do you want your kids to grow up in this world? I mean, I know that sounds awful, it sounds awful to me to even think about that. But really, would you want your kids to grow up in this era?

They deserve a life, yes, I agree. But humans as a whole deserve a life that isn't controlled by money. Not controlled by technology and the propaganda.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Trappenin

First off, forget about armed rebellion - many of the guys calling for that are slightly deranged, and mentally not up to it. It's a daft idea anyway. Walking up and down a street with placards won't work either.

So, the only realistic way things are changing is by having decent people getting into local positions. It doesn't matter whether it's your local neighbourhood group, planning committee, or whatever. Half the problems boil down to apathy. Some of you will work your way up and run for senator, or whatever the equivalent of MP and councillor are over there.
Don't like the bankers? Shift your money to a co-operative or credit union. Sick of media industry lobbying? Stop buying their #.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
and then what, genius ???

link   
Oh, so the solution is to infiltrate them, and somehow we will mingle with them, and not become corrupted ourselves?

So we just push the magic button as a whole, and elect new people, new good people who want the best for humanity?

Isn't that what we are told EVERY election? They always say they will make it better, so we should vote for the small guys, so that they can say what we want in the senate and the house?
How many times has that worked in our favor?

And define mentally deranged, define normal, define programmed, define sheep, define good person.

Everything is subjective to being manipulated by the scope that is in involved in, relatively.

An armed rebellion can happen, I'll die for it. I know I'll take out twice as many as my life. Promised.

link   
reply to post by Trappenin

We're totally on the same team dude. lol Preaching to the choir. Just saying I'm not about to be one of the first in line, when ya'll start that, I'm packing up the kids and heading into the woods. Now of course, from that point on, it's all about survival, but I have to get myself and the kids to that point. If I'm dead on the street or arrested when the SHTF, what good is that going to do my kids?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Trust me, guys. We've got our fair share of political militant groups here in the UK, constantly banging on about their revolution, and none of them have gotten anywhere in 25+ years. Nobody takes them seriously. If any of them ran a decent election campaign, they might just get some actual influence.

And when I say 'mentally not up to it', I mean freaking out when sh!t actually does hit the fan.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Just because you don't speak the language doesn't mean there isn't truth in the words.
Psychological disgust can be very deadly.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

I don't think peace is the way to care of psychopaths, that have gravitated to great power. But it is the more obvious of the two prefered choices on the table. At least when someone has you by the cahounnies. Such is the grip that their technology now allows them to enjoy. The other choice being immediate death and a lost cause any way. Leaving behind the legacy of a damn fool in it's conclusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join