It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-violence isn't working, time to knock some heads

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

but see money it like religion, only works cuz people think it's real. money is valueless paper made to make everyone a slave, oh no, but isn't money back by gold?... why yes and gold is #ing useless, at least money is part cotton and good for ass wiping and nose blowing in time of crisis.

money should be abolished as is the global banking system is pure fraud nothing else these people rob you of you lives and time making you a great slave, 1 slave driver 300 slaves, it's fear that make that work not logical thought and common sense.

Resource based economy
$1 was a called a buck because you would get $1 for a buck(deer) that system works, that is exchange

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

most of the time it is the instigators that burn in the long run, but ya know what, they tend to get # done get there message across and remembered, and depending on how # goes, it's never the violent masses that get burned, so sure, if yall need someone to stand up and get taken to the cross, I'll be your Jesus, because soon as the sheep lose the Shepard the flock will lose it's way.

we don't need leaders electives or representatives, we need to get # done with the people for the people.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I can't help but wonder how many of these arm chair revolutionaries have drivers licenses and file valid tax returns every year.

Good question.

Best answer:

Thoreau's 1848 essay Civil Disobedience, originally titled "Resistance to Civil Government", has had a wide influence on many later practitioners of civil disobedience. The driving idea behind the essay is that citizens are morally responsible for their support of aggressors, even when such support is required by law. In the essay, Thoreau explained his reasons for having refused to pay taxes as an act of protest against slavery and against the Mexican-American War."

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

That only means that you are paying attention because islam is a reflection of christianity.
The main difference is that it calls for true believers to kill those who don't believe and jesus promised to return and judge us and for mankind not to kill and to love everyone even the unbelievers.
I believe that we should prepare our hearts with love and not kill anyone only defend our right to life.
At every turn those who believe are having constitutional rights being stripped away and the methods to defend our rights will be the last straw.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jubosh

but see money it like religion, only works cuz people think it's real. money is valueless paper made to make everyone a slave, oh no, but isn't money back by gold?... why yes and gold is #ing useless, at least money is part cotton and good for ass wiping and nose blowing in time of crisis.

The Health Benefits of Gold

The use of gold in modern medicine began around 1890, when the distinguished German bacteriologist Robert Koch discovered that compounds made with gold inhibited growth of the bacillus that caused tuberculosis. His work was honored with the Nobel Prize in Medicine. Since then, medical uses of gold have expanded greatly. It is used in surgery to patch damaged blood vessels, nerves, bones and membranes. And it is used in the treatment of several forms of cancer. Injection of microscopic gold pellets helps to retard prostate cancer in men. Women with ovarian cancer are treated with colloidal gold. And gold vapor lasers seek out and destroy cancerous cells without harming their healthy neighbors. Surgeons use gold instruments to clear coronary arteries. Gold-coated lasers give new life to patients with once inoperable heart conditions and tumors. Biochemists use gold to form compounds to create lifesaving drugs.

Gold is not "useless", it is, however, a rare commodity. The combined practical use of gold and its rarity greatly determines its value.

Of course, "money", at least the U.S. dollar is not backed by gold, or any other precious metal or commodity.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
reply to post by XeroOne

Giving up money is one thing.
Giving up your life is another.
We ave givin up up our money to the muggers and i will fight for my life in the situation that calls for my life to end.

It was a metaphor. Jesus also gave a lot of metaphors.

The 'mugger' represents the authorities. The 'victim' represents some bloke who likes playing with guns, and carries one because it theoretically might be used for defending himself against the 'mugger'.
However, if the 'victim' has no intention of challenging the 'mugger' before handing money over, or of avoiding the situation in the first place, the gun is useless. It's a nice pretty toy, but still useless. Do you see the parallel here?

Now, the situation is the government is passing legislation and changing laws for whatever reason, and maybe infringing a few rights here and there. People are going along with it, being compliant, and not even challenging stuff through the legal channels. This is not 1776, and you have what passes for a democratic government, which the militia people in general don't seem to be engaging with, that's providing essential services. It's also a federal government, which is something else you seem to be forgetting.
Ergo, your guns are useless at this stage.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jubosh

Make that two crosses brother.
In a time of great oppression who will stand up other than that mother fer that has been trampled on his whole life?
Surely not the trampler?
edit on 2-7-2012 by deadeyedick because: sp

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

In that situation the gun is not useless it has been proven that an armed community is safer than an unarmed community.
I do understand your point but it falls sort in my belief.
Life is greater than money but so is the ability to protect ones life.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Agitate agitate until the social friction heats up. Sooner or later something will spark.

I think that you need to settle down a bit. Legislatively speaking we didnt get to this point over night and its probably going to take just as long to fix as it took to break. You just have elect the right people. Hint..Not Marxists

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

reply to post by XeroOne

In that situation the gun is not useless it has been proven that an armed community is safer than an unarmed community.
I do understand your point but it falls sort in my belief.
Life is greater than money but so is the ability to protect ones life.

In what way does it fall short? You cannot take up arms against your own government just because you disagree with x, y and z. It's still a government for the people by the people, elected officials got voted in democratically, and you have a civil responsibility to engage with that government. If people aren't willing to do that, what good is the 2nd Amendment?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

He knew when to teach when to run and promised that he would return to judge and there would be a period or great of tribulation and for christians not to kill until he returned and to prepare our hearts with love and that's what i have done.
At the same time i will prepare my arms and be ready to fight for my life.

I know of not even one, who would not honor that indeed. That is the only type of person I would stand and die with in this world today. Defending not offending. To offend today ( to try and overthrow anything ) would be in a way fighting against what God has said will happen. That 's why of course you would die honorably defending you and yours and if that's your ticket home ? Then look up !
See I believe with all my heart and soul, that the only thing that is going to happen ? Is exactly what is supposed to happen. How can you or I effect that ?
edit on 3-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

jesus did use violence in the temple that was over run by merchants trying to make money do you not remember that one?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
@ g146541
It would also be stupid to give the impression you're condoning terrorism, given the FBI might very well be reading this.
edit on 2-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

These are my thoughts and for now, thoughts are still free.
All I am stating anyway is how things are currently done in other areas of the world, the only reason why it is not that bad here yet is folks are still mesmerized with their trinkets and tv shows.
Take those away and you'll see just how vicious the US can be.
I do not condone terrorism ever, many men right here in the US were labeled terrorists before they won their independence, after they were called patriots.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I look at it like this , you ask you kid repeatedly, over and over to stop what ever he or she is doing... they ignore you... what do you do??? Just let them continue? Or do you smack thier butt and put em in the corner? Time to smack some politicans butt!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Locked refers to the breech, loaded refers to the magazine or chamber. Firearm must now have the action racked to arm it,and is safe until doing so, exempting revolvers where the chamber is the breech

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Righteous anger. Gotta love it!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Well worded reply. I would hate to be an American right now. I am scared that I am on the Montana border, and not just of Yellowstone. Large scale civil unrest in the States is going to make black friday at an inner-city best buy look like a sunday school picnic. I wish you all the best this summer

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Molon Labe. I practice what I preach. I support the OP. But we need to know when to battle brother. We cant help the cause if we are dead. Tactical. Think tactical. Counter tactics.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 11235813213455

When was the last true election? When was our vote truly counted? How long has it been since we truly elected A president?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I'm ready for things to pop off.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join